Disconnect || Lee Minhyuk

By monbebepi

"if you hate me that much, then go ahead and disconnect." "heck, sure i will." "... okay uhm, why are you s... More

[ o n e ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y - o n e ]
[ t w e n t y - t w o ]
[ t w e n t y - t h r e e ]
[ t w e n t y - f o u r ]
[ t w e n t y - f i v e ]
[ t w e n t y - s i x ]
[ t w e n t y - s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y - e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y - n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y - o n e ]
[ t h i r t y - t w o ]
[ t h i r t y - t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y - f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y - f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y - s i x ]
[ t h i r t y - s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y - e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y - n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y - o n e ]
[ f o r t y - t w o ]
[ f o r t y - t h r e e ]

[ e i g h t e e n ]

610 32 6
By monbebepi

Jung Soo Yi

i walked out of my classroom after classes were finally done. lunch time came, and as promised, it was time for me to hang out with yujin at the cafeteria where we could eat a good meal.

"did your mixed fruits satisfy you?" yujin teased me.

"haha, shut up." i chuckled and continued to walk out of the hallways with her.

we finally reached the cafeteria, and i began looking around for signs of shownu. we successfully completed the homework a while ago and i thought that we had great teamwork. maybe he'd consider me as a good study buddy someday and that would be easier for me to grow closer to him.

thinking of it just made my heart flutter.

i got myself fried chicken with rice from one of my favorite lunch stalls and went ahead to sit on our table to start eating.

"wahh, this pork tonkatsu is amazing!" yujin exclaimed.

"please give me a piece!" i tried to ask.

"swap! give me a part of your chicken meat then!" she negotiated.

i happily agreed and we were both able to taste each other's food. sharing food with yujin was really great because she was a generous friend.

"did you see the new dessert stall? it's over there." yujin pointed out to me.

i turned my head to the side and started searching for the new stall with my eyes. the moment i saw it, i was able to see a good number of students flocking their area.

"their churros are sooo good! the marshmallows dipped in chocolate fondue is a must-try, too! they add toppings of your choice!" she recommended.

"i'm so happy the school allowed their stall to open here. sweets just give me so much joy!" she smiled.

"i want to try their food, too.." i pouted.

i turned my head back infront to eat another spoonful of rice. i slowly looked ahead as i chewed my food and to my surprise, i was suddenly able to spot jooheon and minhyuk from afar.

"oh, it's jooheon and minhyuk.." i spoke.

yujin turned her head to see, and upon seeing them, we both watched them heading towards the new stall that sold desserts.

"oh? i saw them buy some snacks there this recess. maybe they're going for another round of desserts." yujin chuckled.

_______________________________

as soon as yujin and i finished eating, we both got back to the high school building together.

"soo yi-ah, i have to prepare for a skit with my group right now. i'll catch up with you dismissal time, alright?" yujin said.

"oh alright! go ahead." i smiled and let her go first so she could meet her groupmates.

i slowly walked around the building on my own until i eventually reached the basketball court where jooheon and minhyuk would usually hang out.

upon entering the place, i immediately found them eating the snacks that they bought on the bleachers rather than playing some basketball.

"jung soo yi!" jooheon quickly caught sight of me and started waving his hand from afar.

i smiled at the sight of him being so warm and friendly, so i decided to walk towards them two and sit on the bleacher that was right on top of them.

"hi!" i greeted them as i made my way up the bleachers. i quickly sat down and crossed my legs.

"have you tried these?" jooheon turned his head and asked me.

"not yet, i ate my own recess. for lunch i bought a meal instead." i told him.

"minhyuk and i bought a lot, it's really good." jooheon showed me all the cookies, caramel bars, brownies, and cupcakes that were placed right in the middle of them both.

"i didn't know you both had such a sweet tooth." i smiled.

"jooheon-ah," minhyuk suddenly spoke up which led our attentions to shift to him.

"hmm?" jooheon tilted his head and raised both eyebrows.

"you've stained your uniform with chocolate filling." he pointed out.

jooheon immediately looked down on his uniform and was able to see the stain. upon realizing it, he smiled and felt flustered.

"aish.. let me go wash this off first. i'll be back later." he quickly stood up and excused himself from the both of us.

because jooheon had left the place, minhyuk and i were left alone together. i looked at him, seeing the back of his head because i was seated on top of his bleacher.

suddenly, he turned back and faced me which caught me by surprise so i looked away.

"how did it go?" he asked.

i slowly looked back at him and didn't initially get what he meant by his question.

"the what..?" i asked in confusion.

"i meant shownu." he sighed and reminded me.

upon realizing he was sparking a conversation regarding that, my face immediately lit up.

"ahhh.. well, i tried to follow the things you've told me about." i shrugged.

"don't tell me you tried to eat healthy, too?" a smile suddenly started to form on minhyuk's face as he probably found me funny.

"i did. because of that, shownu and i were able to share a conversation though. he even told me we could do our homework together, and we really did." i smiled proudly.

minhyuk shook his head at me and took another bite of his snack.

"do you like sweets?" he asked.

"absolutely. i love sweets!" i smiled.

minhyuk looked away and grabbed a brownie and a cupcake.

"here. have these." he offered.

i suddenly felt surprised by his actions. i wasn't sure if he really meant it when he was giving the treats to me but it did make my heart beat fast a bit.

"aren't these yours?" i asked as i slowly took the food he was offering me.

"it's okay, i ate a lot already. you told us you haven't tried their desserts yet so you should." he spoke.

"thanks a lot.." i smiled at him, feeling a bit shy.

minhyuk brushed off some crumbs away from his uniform and then leaned closer to me as he watched me eat.

"wahh.. how are these so good? this is probably why yujin kept telling me to try these." i spoke, enjoying my food.

minhyuk smiled at me then looked around the place.

"i wonder what's taking jooheon so long." he said.

suddenly, i remembered something i wanted to ask minhyuk about.

"ah, by the way.. i didn't really understand what you meant by innocent yet sexy. maybe it's just me, but i really didn't know how to show that." i told him while shrugging a little bit.

"i don't really know with shownu, too. also, you really eat well when it comes to sweets, huh?" minhyuk spoke, giving me another caramel bar this time which i happily accepted.

"then.. how about you minhyuk-ah, what would be your ideal type of girl?" i asked while taking the last bite of my cupcake to eat the caramel bar next.

he kept silent for a bit upon hearing my question. suddenly, he broke into a small smile.

"a girl who eats well." he said.

"really? you find that.. nice?" i asked, questioning his ideal type.

"yeah, i do." he nodded sincerely, affirming that it was indeed his ideal kind of girl.

"actually, looking at you eat your food really well right now is making me think you're kinda cute. if you keep eating well like this, you're totally gonna be my ideal type soon." minhyuk boldly confessed with a smirk on his face.

upon hearing his words, i was immediately caught by surprise. i simply looked at him as he momentarily left me speechless.

quickly, i then hit his arm with my own hand.

"ow!" he leaned away and rubbed the spot that i painfully hit.

"hey, don't ever try to tease or joke at me like that." i warned him and went back to eating my caramel bar.

"ow..." even though minhyuk was in a bit of pain, he still managed to laugh right after at the sight of me being taken aback by his words.

________________________________

Lee Minhyuk

jooheon eventually got back to us after some time. apparently, the restroom nearest to the covered court had no running water so he had to go further to clean up the stain on his uniform.

before jooheon got back to us, soo yi and i were able to talk about my turn this time. i made sure to remind her that she still had to help me out when it came to making hwang jisoo jealous.

as of the moment, the three of us were walking back to the grade 12 classrooms because we had nothing else to do in the basketball court.

"isn't sportsfest approaching soon?" jooheon spoke.

"will you guys be joining?" soo yi asked.

"of course. basketball it is, alright?" jooheon looked at me.

i looked back at him and nodded my head. it wasn't even a question anymore. jooheon and i just anticipated sportsfest every schoolyear because we loved joining the events.

"aside from basketball, do you guys have no interest in other sports?" soo yi asked.

"wahh.. it's really obvious you've never paid attention to us before we even got to know each other, soo yi-ah." jooheon shook his head to tease her.

soo yi laughed apologetically and did a peace sign with her fingers.

"we're going to be trying out for softball, football, and men's volleyball like we always do." i told her.

"aww, looks like you guys are going to be busy during sportsfest. since i have no events at all, yujin and i will simply have to roam around and support your games." soo yi shrugged.

"oh you better. you'll be my source of motivation, soo yi-ah." jooheon smiled and put his fist up to cheer on.

"wow haha, then you better do well! i'll do my best to cheer for you, jooheon-ah!" soo yi joined him and they did the 'fighting' sign together.

i swallowed hard as i watched them beside me, having a moment of their own. i looked away and released a deep sigh until suddenly, i felt soo yi tap on my back.

"you too, lee minhyuk. i can't wait to see you play sports. i'll cheer you on." she looked me in the eyes and smiled.

i slightly opened my mouth as i felt flustered. her words instantly made me feel better. the moment soo yi looked away from me, i turned my head away and smiled to myself.

suddenly, one classmate came up to us three.

"jooheon-ah! the teacher was looking for you." he informed.

"oh, really? alright, i'll get going." he spoke.

"soo yi-ah, minhyuk-ah, i'll see you guys later." jooheon turned to us and started rushing away, leaving both me and soo yi together once again.

soo yi and i decided to continue walking while i started opening up random topics. i gladly noticed how well she was reacting to me.

she knew how to make me feel comfortable even if i was often the type to be close off to other people who weren't jooheon.

"ooh i like ballads, too! i listen to them on gloomy days." she spoke with a bright smile.

i smiled back at her and then looked ahead to see which way we were going.

unexpectedly, i suddenly caught sight of hwang jisoo who we were coming across with out of nowhere. together at the same time, soo yi and i both saw her without her realizing that we were present yet.

i stood frozen as my mind immediately went blank. i didn't know what to do and how to execute what soo yi and i have already talked about.

suddenly, i felt a hand pull my arm. there, i realized it was soo yi who had turned me to face her.

"minhyuk-ah. you have something on your face.. let me brush it away for you." she spoke in a sweet tone and smiled dearly at me.

suddenly, soo yi quickly tiptoed her way to reach me, and started caressing my face gently right infront of jisoo.

i stared into soo yi's eyes for a while but then i remembered jisoo. slightly shifting my eyes to see her, there i saw her figure...

standing frozen and taken aback by what she was seeing.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

long update because i promised to update sooner but i got writer's block i'm so sorry :(

i know my general plot but i was struggling with the details haha, so it's hard to plan how each chapter will go. i hope you guys bear with me and keep staying tuned!

thank you guys for reading, ily all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 677 23
[JIMINXREADER AU] [ "You are mine and only mine!" ] Started:[21/12/2020] Ended: [20/01/2021] HIGHEST RANK: #1 jiminnie #15 jiminxreader #3 mafialove ...
71.7K 1.9K 22
"𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰...
36K 1.5K 32
Maybe, it wasn't too fast, or maybe it was. What actually had him pinned on you? Both you and him clearly wasn't expecting it. --- Last update : 2020...
1M 42.1K 101
just a groupchat with straykids,,, andddd a bit of story too (swearing involved) stan straykids!! highest: #1 in straykids #1 in gc #1 in chan #1 in...