Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 52

32.9K 1.5K 89
By ju5ta9url

It's been a week now. I barely sleep properly because I keep getting nightmares. I don't usually see Arjun. I go to the hospital but I'm always sitting outside the room. I can't bear the sight. It just makes me feel so helpless and bad. I have even tried to divert my mind by working as much as possible.

It seems heartless but I can't do this. I can't be as strong as his parents who pretend that they're ok.

I know the moment I see him on the hospital bed, I'll start crying. I have tried avoiding everyone as well. My mother-in-law even  lectured me once and said that this isn't right, that I shouldn't behave like this, Arjun wouldn't want this. But I just turned a deaf ear. I couldn't do this. It was difficult for me. I couldn't even stay in the same room without tearing up because the memories were always so overwhelming.

It's been three days now since I've been sleeping at my office only. The doctors have informed mom and dad that Arjun has been making really good improvement and that in no time he will be out of coma.

These three days, I've heard the recording for over a 100 times, I've written a few letters to him as well. Today, I had to travel a few hours for a business meeting.

The media has called me heartless for acting like this but I turned a deaf ear to them as well. If only they knew what I went through. I avoided sleeping because I was scared of the nightmares. I'd be spacing out every now and then.

As I sat in the car, I was hit by the overwhelming feeling.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Roshan's P.O.V. (the night before Tanvi's meeting)

I stared at him. This wasn't like him. He would always be the joker, if he looked at my gloomy face, he would have laughed at me. Today I was staying over. Tanvi has stopped meeting him. She would stay outside but not see him. She said she felt helpless. Even sitting outside the room, she would tear up and cry silently.

She even stopped coming home. She told Sonia that it's too overwhelming for her to be in the same room and not cry. I understand that. If I was there in Tanvi's place, I would've done the same, maybe I would've even taken sleeping pills, so the days without Sonia would be blur.

I slept in the uncomfortable chair. Around 3:30 in the morning I heard some grunting. When I was wide awake, I realised that Arjun was slowly waking up. He blinked furiously adjusting to the room light and then stared blankly at me. I did the same.

"I get it I'm handsome but please give me some water", he croaked out. Oh how I missed his cockiness. I offered the water and helped him sit up. I then pressed the buzzer to alert the doctor.

"May I come in?", The doctor said.

"Yes sir", I said and stood on the side as the doctor checked Arjun.

"Well it seems like you're healing nicely"

"Well that all, just rest for now, we'll check further in the morning",the doctor said.

"Thank you doctor", Arjun said with a smile.

"Oh don't thank me, thank your wife, if it wasn't for your wife who donated the blood on time, god knows how we would've managed", the doctor said and left.

"What did he just say? I couldn't understand anything? Or maybe I heard stuff", Arjun said looking confused.

"Urmm... So the they that happened, you lost a lot of blood, now because your blood type is only shared by Tanvi and mom, Tanvi insisted that she'd donate the blood"

"Wah! She once told me, she's scared of all the needles and hospitals and she donated blood", Arjun said in a proud tone.

"Well, where is my wife?", that question made me uncomfortable.

"It's the night time Arjun, I'm taking the night duty", I said avoiding the question.

"She didn't take the duty?", Arjun said in a soft tone.

"Arjun, listen to me okay, that day did have all of us crying but Tanvi was really hurt, she couldn't even look at you without tearing up so she decided to stay outside the room only, she only ever visited you twice, and she hasn't even been coming home for three days, she's busying herself, trying to distract herself, she avoids everyone, I doubt if she even sleeps or eats, she's become thin and she's got these dark circles around her eyes, she was devastated when she heard the news", I couldn't say any further.

I just couldn't, my heart ached when I remembered those moments when she would blankly stare at the hospital wall. Those eyes held so many emotions but she barely let it out.

"I, uh "

"Arjun, it's ok, sleep for now, you need rest before you go chasing behind her tomorrow"

"Pfft... as if the doctors would allow that"

"When were you the type to follow the rules when it came to your love?", I questioned him as I raised my eyebrow.

"Touché, good night Roshan, you can sleep on the floor of you'd like"

"You're such a..."

"Hey! Not cursing at the person who just woke up from coma, oh by the way, how long was I out for?"

"1 week"

"What? One week?"

"Yes Arjun! One week now you better sleep"

"Okay", he mumbled and lied down.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tanvi's P.O.V.

As I drove over to that place, I started thinking of all the possibilities, if that accident wouldn't have happened then maybe he wouldn't have been in come while I lived a good life for these past few days. I blinked furiously as I tried to focus on the road. Suddenly a car came from the opposite side and crashed into me, skidding my car to the side. Luckily I had my seat belt on and the impact wasn't that hard. As if the person was careful not to hurt the driver and just corner the car.

I could already feel my blood boil, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and slammed the door open and stepped out as I stared at the driver seat. Well, it was difficult because the windows were tinted.

I stared at my car and was shocked. He just ruined my car.

"What the actual fuck did you think you were doing, you ruined my fucking car, what the actual hell? How could you be so careless while driving? Don't you understand because of drivers like you there are so many accidents and so many people actually lose their lives? My husband is in the hospital because of a car accident? Come out you sick bastard!", I said as I turned around found out that the driver was actually out.

He stood there with his arms crossed. I gasped in shock as tears welled in my eyes.

"A-Arjun?", I managed to choke out as I stared at him with tears in my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So many of you wanted me to bring back Arjun and here I stand before you, presenting your very own Arjun!!!!!!!!!

You guys can thank me for being such a nice author.

So I wrote another little something:

A funny doggie post:

Keep showering your love to me guys! Your love keeps me going. I'm so thankful for you all.

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.7K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
45.8K 3.2K 18
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
311K 19.4K 35
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.1M 44K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...