Another Universe: Loki x Fem...

By 221b_blogger101

🚨[HEAVY EDITING (editing on hold)]🚨 DISCLAIMER! This story was made in 2020 so any information about future... More

Chapter 1 - Falling
Chapter 2 - The Avengers
Chapter 3 - First morning
Chapter 4 - Shopping
Chapter 5 - Dinner with the team
Chapter 6 - Director Fury
Chapter 7 - Confronting
Chapter 8 - The truth
Chapter 9 - Feeding hungry heroes
Chapter 10 - Educating
Chapter 11 - Therapy with Jarvis
Chapter 12 - Secret santa- stalker?
Chapter 13 - Making amends
Chapter 14 - Christmas Party
Chapter 15 - Christmas day
Chapter 16 - Dark world begins
Chapter 17 - Regrets
Chapter 18 - The death of a Queen
Chapter 19 - King Loki
Chapter 20 - Theories
Chapter 21 - Ultron
Chapter 23 - Vision
Chapter 24 - Traveling with Thor
Chapter 25 - Surtur
Chapter 26 - Dr Strange
Chapter 27 - Hela
Chapter 28 - Grandmaster
Chapter 29 - The big fight
Chapter 30 - Escape Sakaar
Chapter 31 - Saviour
Chapter 32 - Official
Chapter 33 - Thanos
Chapter 34 - Wakanda
Chapter 35 - The Snap
Chapter 36 - 5 years later
Chapter 37 - Time Travel
Chapter 38 - Reversing the damage
Chapter 39 - One mission
Chapter 40 - Wake up

Chapter 22 - The Farmhouse

23.6K 1.1K 1K
By 221b_blogger101

Approaching Loki's room, you couldn't wait to spend time with your boyfriend after your mission. "Loki? I'm back-" you open the door to see Loki holding another woman in his arms, kissing her passionately. A woman much prettier than you thought you were. "Loki? What the hell!" His eyes widen as he pulls away from the kiss.

"Oh... you're back..."

"Yeah I'm fucking back! How- why would you do this?"

He grins and walks over to you. "Because she can give me things you couldn't even dream of," he slams the door in your face. Stumbling back against the wall you walk to the living room of the tower to see the team relaxing. Tears start to rush out with your head spinning uncontrollably.

"Y/n? What happened?" Nat asks.

"Fuck if I know?! Loki has a woman in his room- this is some stupid dream right?" A scoff of disbelief leaves you.

"Oh... yeah, should've warned him about you coming back,"

"Excuse me?" You looked around the room to see the team agreeing with Tony. "You knew about this?!"

Clint shrugs. "He kinda deserves a break from you, I like her much better," lost for words Thor speaks up.

"My brother deserves a partner much more worthy than you-"

"I can't believe you guys... Bruce?" You look at the scientist as he smiles.

"I have to agree with them, you aren't that worth it," he stands up as the rest of the team follow, weapons in hand. "I mean, you're so broken,"

"Worthless," Cap adds.

"And naive to think that we would ever accept someone as weak as you," Tony finishes.

"You know too much about us, our future... we can't have just anyone running around with that information now can we?" Nat grins.

"No we can't, Nat," Barton takes out an arrow and places it through his bow. You hit the back wall and cower at the figures with dark smiles. Trying to conjure up your powers you feel no energy surging through you as usual.

"This is some sick joke right? You would never hurt me!"

They all grin as Steve approaches you. "Don't worry we'll make this quick..." He raises his shield and goes to strike you.

"NO!"

~~~

"NO!" You struggle against the arms wrapped around you.

"Y/n? Y/n wake up!" Eyes shooting open you see the team surrounding you, Thor holding you in his arms. You shoot out of his hands and run across the jet.

"No! Please don't hurt me," Tony holds up his hands in surrender as he approaches you.

"Y/n, we aren't going to hurt you, don't worry, that Maximoff kid just put you in a trance,"

"Trance? Maximoff?-" memories flood back of the battle, the twins, Ultron, Klaue. "Oh god... Bruce are you ok?" You look down at the doctor to see him nod. "Has Agent Hill called?"

"Yeah, Stark relief is on the scene," you sigh.

"I'm guessing we are on our way to the safe house?"

"Couple of hours, get some kip, all of you, I'll pilot," Clint gets back to the controls. Thor leads you back to the seats, wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

"Would you like to talk about what you saw?" He asks softly, you reply with a shrug.

"It's silly... it's actually really stupid," you dismiss. "I'm all good, blondie,"

"Something that could cause that much fear is stupid, Y/n,"

With a sigh of defeat, you lean against him. "I just... saw Loki... I guess he and I were dating. I got back from some sort of mission and found him with a woman... he didn't seem that bothered about betraying me so I ran to you guys to either help beat him up or comfort and you all turned on me... saying-" you took a deep breath and closed your eyes. "Saying I was worthless and naive... you needed to get rid of me I was weak link and knew too much and-" a shuddered breath left your lips. "Like I said... it's stupid,"

"I agree... I wouldn't dream of turning against you, none of us would, and I don't think my brother would rather another person in his life but you... I do wish he would've told you before- before he passed,"

You hugged Thor tight around his waist, he retuned the favour around your shoulders. "Thank you, Thor," you whisper.

"You're very welcome, Y/n,"

~~~

When you got to Clint's farm you insisted on coming with Thor to find answers for his vision, he declined and said you were too drained from the battle... he wasn't wrong. Everyone doubled up and you thankfully had your own room, while everyone did what they needed to do, you took a long nap in the spare bedroom to no ones surprise.

"Where's your mummy and daddy, L/n? Aren't they here to pick you up? Oh wait, they're dead!"

"Oh look they're crying! Stop crying you big baby!"

"Let's deal with them, they're crying too loud,"

"Well of course their parents died, if they were my child I think I would've chosen death too,"

"Get out of here you worthless bitch!"

"Sorry, Y/n, I'm moving,"

"Their only friend is gone because they couldn't stand them anymore!"

"He wouldn't want you, he deserves someone much better than you! You're so broken,"

"I can't believe they fell for that! They're so naive!"

"You think someone like me would stay with someone as ugly as you? That's hilarious!"

Gasping awake you look around the room to see no one. You lay back on the pillows and close your eyes, images flash back in your head as a tear streams down your face. "Y/n?" You open your glossed eyes to see a figure at the foot of the bed.

"Loki?"

He sees the tears and runs to your side. "Y/n, darling, what's wrong?" You shake your head not able to form words. "May I see?" You knew what he was asking... slowly you nod and close your eyes as his cool hands place themselves on your forehead. Bright images of each encounter including the vision of fear from Wanda flash through your mind. You whimper as Loki retracts his hand, quickly he holds you softly, not wanting to restrict and scare you.

"It's fine Loki," holding a stammering breath before letting it flow out, you heard Loki speak.

"We are nothing without broken pieces, we are all born that way..." he takes your face in his hand. "We just need to find people to help piece it back together when we can't ourselves," looking up from your lap you stare into his eyes. "Those people who brought you down were wrong, the moment you got back up you proved to them that you were worth so much more than they were,"

"Thank you, Loki,"

He smiles back at you, wiping tears from your cheeks. "Let me see that beautiful smile," you sniffle and do your best to smile. "Will I have to tickle you?" You giggle and shake your head. Putting on a genuine smile he sighs. "There it is,"

~~~

IMPORTANT!!

Sometimes when I write these cute chapters and a character gives a wholesome speech about self empowerment I genuinely help my self through another week. So if you're taking time to read this note then take the same time to write a little scene where your favourite character empowers you and tag me if you want so I can read it. You don't have to do this remember that but I think it's just a good idea.

- Anna ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 265 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
2.7K 47 14
Basically what the title says Fem!reader It will never be proof read so if there are mistakes I'm sorry Content meanings: ⚠️ Trigger warnings Request...
1.5K 89 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
668K 21.6K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...