broken soul ✔️

By arshi_fan_204

its start from where khushi brought arnav back from kidnappers. But what will happens when instead of thankin... More

part 01
Part 2
cover by me
Part 3
Part 4
Part 6
Part 07
Part 08
promo
character sketch
●must read it ●
surprise
Part 9
important note.
Part 10
new story
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
important note
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
important
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
try this
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Last part
new
try this
new
new
new
try this
new
check
Try this
New
New os
New

part 5

11.1K 562 132
By arshi_fan_204

Happy reading

K.  Hello mr raizada I'm khushi your event organiser.  She smiles forwarding hand towards him. 

L.  Khushi you here

Ani. You guys know each other.

K. No Anika I don't know any of them. I've seen them first time. She said pulling her hand back which she had forward to shake with Arnab.

Ani. O I thought you guys know each other. 

Shiv.  Anyways if introduction has finished then can we grab seats.

Ar. Huh ha ha Arnan nodded coming out from his lala land where he was lost in khushi. 

Shivaay. Come wifey he makes her sit and about to grab his seat when khushi spoke

K. If you don't mind mr oberoi can I sit with anika

Shiv.  Yes sure you can.  He smiles and set beside arnav. Arnab got to know she did it deliberately so that she don't need to sit beside him.

K.  We have decided your event in Old London as there are loads of Asian people lives and I think you guys gonna show Asian clothes she it's gonna be big opportunities for you to grab costumers. So what's say. Did you like or you wanna change place.

Arn.mmm it's fine.  I'll like that place.

Ani. Ok great then what about menu which I'm gonna handle

Ar.   That will be continental. He mumbled looking at khushi who didn't give him a single glance. 

Khushi.  Hmm ok then I should leave now I've loads of things to arrange

Ani. Khushi first eat something then you can leave.

K. No ani. I'm not feeling to eat.  Thanks for asking.  I should leave now. Will meet you later.

Shiv.  I won't let you go like this. You hadn't have anything at home even. So plz atleast have little bit

Khushi.  Ok fine.  I'll eat. But can I go in washroom. I I need to freshen up. She said keeping her bag on the chair

Ani. Yes you can. Khushi nodded and left from there hurriedly.  

After couple of minutes

Arnav clear his throats and got up from the  the chair swiftly making all other people confused.

Shiv. What happened Arnab

Ar.  I have remembered I need to call my  Di. Sooo ....

Ani. It's ok you can go. 

Arnab nodded and immediately left towards where khushi had gone.  

Khushi  who is crying leaning to the wall she hurriedly got up wiping her tears when she felt someone is coming. She goes towards sink and clean her  tears stricken face making herself presentable.  After looking herself two or three times.  She worn her jacket and walked out from there.  She is slowly walking in corridor to avoid more Arnav when suddenly someone held her hand and pulled her in some random room making her shriek. She about to scream loudly when man kept hand over her mouth to make her Mouth shut. Khushi widen her eyes when she saw Arnav standing infront of her with blood shot eyes. 

Ar. Don't you dare to shout I'm removing hand from your mouth. Saying this he slipped his hand down and held her arms tightly.

K. What you doing. Let me go. She wriggle

Ar.  First you tell what you are doing here.

K.  For your kind information that company whom you had given contract I'm working there. So it's obvious that I'll be here.

Ar.   O I got it it's your plan to come back in my life isn't. I'm sure you would be planning to trick me again so that I come in your words and you keep your foot  again in my big house isn't.  I very well know you miss khushi kumari Gupta. Like you girls just want a rich guy whom you can trap and live a luxurious life.  And I was one of them but fortunately I know like you people very well who can die even for money.  Why you cAme back in my life ha.  Why the hell you cAme back.  Didn't I tell you to not show your fuckin face then why you cAme back. Khushi look at him with red eyes and gave him nicest slap over his face

K. If I'm not speaking anything that's doesn't mean you will bark whatever you want.  I'm not that old khushi who used to cry after listening your rubbish. I'm new khushi who don't bear a single finger over me.  What did you say money and trapping rich man then let me tell you  I don't give fuck to your money. I earn enough to lift up my expenses.  I don't fuckin need a rich guy to fulfil my needs. And about you then I think you are forgetting in those months I didn't ask you for money for once neither I called  to plead you to call me back.  Then on which basses you are calling me golf digger and Trapper mr Arnav singh raizada.  She huffs.

K. But you know what I don't care what you think about me. I'm moved on and I'm not the one person who looks back in past.  So now you are nothing but a bloody stranger to me whom I don't even like to call.  Did you get it.  She about to go when again stopped.

K. And yes I'm here for work not for remembering my bloody past. So be professional and don't you dare to poke your nose in my personal space. She pushed him away and walked out from there in anger.

Arnab rub his hand where she slapped him.  He is feeling like to shout and scream but seemed like his tongue has been fell in his stomach which he is not able to search 😂. 

Outside.

Ani. Khushi are you alright. You took so much time to come

K. I'm fine Anika.  It was just mr raizada stopped me to discuss about event. Look he also came . 

Ani. Ya ap ka face pa kisi na chipka Di Kaya.  She giggle.

Shivay held her hand under the table to not burbler any rubbish. 

Arnab.  Nhi wo it was heat there so my face always get red in hotness.  He fakes smiling looking at khushi who didn't look at him again making him furious.

Ani. Btw who is she? I mean she has came with you but you didn't introduce her with us.  She said pointing towards lavanya who is busy in her own worlds scrolling phone.

L.  You are asking about me.  I'm lavanya asr's fiancé. 

Khushi got shocked to listening her but she controls her emotions and  keep eating her meal.  Arnav felt really angry on lavanya to introducing herself as his fiancé. He closed his eyes to control his wrath.

L.  By the way khushi did you get anyone.  I mean any boyfriend or fiancé.  Arnav fums snd glares her to asking her this question. Right now he regretting to bring her here. She is causing him to getting humiliation from others.

K. No I don't need anyone in my life like husband or boyfriend. I'm enough for myself to lift up my expenses.  I don't like to survive on someone else wealth.  I like to being independent.  You know what I mean.  She smiles.

Arnab about  to say something when his phone started ringing

Ar.  Excuse me.  He excused himself snd goes towards little far away to talk on the phone

Ar.  What the hell aman I had told you to arrange it in a day but you useless couldn't do it n. O god now where we both will go. You know na I don't like to live in hotel. 

Aman. Sorry sir but don't worry in two or three days only I'll arrange some apartment

Ar. You know AMan go to hell. He fums and cut the call I'm anger

Shiv. What happened Arnab

Ar. My stupid  manager I had asked him to arrange a apartment for me. But that fool couldn't do it because of some reasons.  Now I don't know what I'll do.  I even can't stay in hotel to being not liking it.

Shiv. That's fine. I've my own apartment you can stay there. Even khushi is living with us. 

Ar. No it's fine

Ani. Don't worry we have enough space for you. 

Shivaay gave her look like you can't close your mouth.

Shiv. Arnab it's ok you can stay there I'm sure you won't get problem there.

Arnab. Ok fine I'll he smiles

K. Then I think I should book a hotel room for me. As I don't wanna cause any problem for you people

Ani. No no you won't go.  I wanna live with you.   Shivaay shivaay ask her na.  Live with us. Plz she started crying holding her hand. Shivaay shake his head to seeing her converting in baby zone but what he cAn do he can't even says her anything because she will started crying more because of pregnancy

Shiv. Don't cry baby you know na I don't like tears in your eyes. She is not going any where I promise.  Plz khushi atleast for ani plz stay

K. Ok I'll she whispered unwillingly

Anika smiles and hugged her making her stumble little.

Shiv.  So shall we leave.  It's getting really late.

Arnav. You guys go in one car and I'll follow you from behind.

Shiv. That's fine.  He smiles and they walked out from there. 

In car

Khushi pov

I was running from him since six months. I had promised to not show my face to him ever neither will see him. But my bad luck he again came back in my life like a black cloud. I don't know how I'm gonna handle him. His presence suffocates me.  I feel like someone is chocking me.  His piercing eyes Makes my heart bleed.  I feel like someone is stabbing me from behind. I don't know how I'll handle him in all those days.  And on top of that he gonna live in same house where I'm living.  But I promise myself I won't let him to interfere in my life. I'll do my work and behave like he never exist to me. 

Ani. Khushi khushi

K. Huh ha

Ani. We've been reached

K. O I'm so sorry I didn't realise. 

Ani. It's ok let's go inside. Khushi nodded and they went inside.

In living room

Shiv.  Did you like your room Arnav

Ar.  Yes that's fine he smiles

K. I'm feeling really tired Anika so I should leave now. 

Ani. It's ok you can go. 

Shiv. Won't you grab any tea or coffee with us.

K. No I'll make it on my own if I'll need it.  Thanks for asking.  Shivaay nodded and she walked out from there. 

After sometime

At 1 o clock. 
Khushi didn't feel to sleep so she decided to get a coffee for herself.  She is going done with slow steps to not disturbing others when suddenly her foot trip end she about to fell down when two strong arms hold her protectively.

Khushi lift up her eyes and found Arnab standing infront of her. She looks in his eyes and remember that day when he had said during his kidnapping

Flashback

Ma tumma kuch nhi Hona doo ya khushi always I'll protect you in my strong arms.  I'll never ever will leave your hand khushi

Flashback end.

Khushi immediately withdrew herself from his arms and stood in distance

K. I'm sorry mr raizada. I really sorry.  Anyways I think you should clean yourself with something

Ar. Why

K. You touched me na so you would be must feeling dirty. So that's why I asked.  She smiles and left from there leaving him standing there alone.

Lavanya who was seeing them from her room she  felt  so jealous to seeing her in Arnab arms. She fums and left the room behind her.

In kitchen. 

Khushi is making coffee in kitchen for herself when lavanya cAme there

L. Khushi

K. You here. Do you need anything

L yes Arnab

K. Means

L. I want you to stay away from him. I'm sure you gonna try on him again. But this time I won't let you snatch him from me.  In past I had already done mistakes but not this time I won't let you to take him with you.  He is mine and will be mine.

Khushi smiles and Move closer to her sipping her coffee.

K.  Miss lavanya neither I had snatched him from you in past neither I'm gonna do now.  In past as well you had left him not I had asked you.  So stop blaming me and about  present then I don't want coward like him. You keep him with yourself. I've left him long back when he had left my hand or better to say our marriage had finished now he is not more then a stranger to me whom I don't know.  Although I don't want a person like him back in my life who left my hand in hard  time and always distrusted me even if I got ready to give him
My life.  So don't worry about it and  do what ever you want.  Because I've nothing to do with me.  Saying this she gave her tight smiles and left from there.

Precap....... Arnav  try to insult khushi.

Target 160 votes unlimited comments

Venomous girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 15.5K 30
THE STORY STARTS FROM THE POINT WHERE ARNAV ACCUSES KHUSHI OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE IN ANGER AND GOES OUT FOR A DRIVE LEAVING A SHATTERED KH...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
261K 12.9K 37
Peep in to know more IPKKND story Starts after suicide attempt of khushi This is my first work so kindly over see my mistakes. Hope reader would lik...
111K 4.2K 12
Khushi rescues Arnav from Shyam's clutches. Arnav and Khushi returns safely to Raizada Mansion. Khushi confrontation with Shyam takes place, NK suppo...