bonded by chance | knj ✔

By Winter_417

★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their... More

| Introduction |
| Preparation |
| Fateful Encounter |
| Sana |
| Clingy |
| Back Home |
| Dream Come True |
| Namjooning |
| Jealousy |
| Flustered |
| Pretty as a Flower |
| Clumsy |
| Clover |
| Models |
| Clown Trio |
| Daechwita |
| Late Night Kiss |
| Warm Welcome |
| Bold |
| Bonsai |
| Japan |
| Japan 2 |
| Frognap |
| Baby |
| Exposed |
| Exposed (The Remix) |
| Jungkook's Twin |
| Memories |
| The Most Beautiful Flower |
| The Flower Blooms |
| Extra ~ Ascending |
| Holiday Special! ~ Cookie Contest |

| Fireflies |

19.7K 655 295
By Winter_417

"Please-!"

"I don't know if thats a good idea.."

"Pleasssee~!"

I sighed before attaching leashes to both puppies, A excited squeal being heard from the man next to me.

"One of these times we're gonna be seen and you're gonna get yourself in trouble-"

Namjoon happily held Clover's leash as we opened the door.

Once I closed and locked it, I looked over to see Namjoon staring at me with a huge smile.

I sheepishly grinned while pulling his mask up.

"Clover likes bike rides but still be careful just in case-"

He nodded while carefully placing the puppy in the attached basket.

I patted Koda's head before placing him inside my own.

Once we started heading towards the dorms it was peaceful, all my thoughts and worries vanished once I saw the eye smiles coming from Namjoon.

We rode down a street together and practically blended in. You would think an army would take pictures or point him out but everyone minded their own business for once.

After a half an hour, we parked our bikes in the bike rack and put the puppies down on the ground. They happily walked in front of us and led us to the door.

"I don't think the others have seen Koda yet-" Namjoon began to speak as we stood in the elevator.

I nodded while picking Koda up, Namjoon doing the same with Clover.

"Jihyo will be back in two days but Ryujin is coming home today so she will watch him tomorrow."

He nodded as the doors opened. We walked in to see Jungkook and Seokjin playing games in the living room.

Once Jin heard us he paused it and their heads turned towards us.

Jungkooks eyes immedietly lit up as he saw the puppies.

"You brought the puppies~!" He squealed like a teenage fangirl and ran towards us.

We took them off their leashes and they ran towards the overly excited boy.

He instantly plopped down on the floor and the doggos fell into his lap.

My UWU machine broke from the sight.

After a few seconds, the rest of the members came out of the hallway, all being excited once they laid eyes on the small dogs.

"The one with the purple collar is Koda and the green collar is Clover~"

The boys nodded while bombarding the puppies with love.

☆彡

After hours of messing around with the members and puppies while Namjoon was in his studio, the door was heard being unlocked.

Hobi and I turned our heads to see Namjoon walking inside.

"You're back~" Hobi stood up and walked over to Namjoon.

He nodded with a smile while the two walked back to the living room.

He came over and plopped on the couch next to me while Hobi took the other spot next to me.

"After I wrote everything down, it got boring without anyone else there so I came back."

I nodded and watched as he looked at Hobi and back at me.

"What were you two doing? Nobody else is out here-"

Hobi giggled as I teasingly smiled at Namjoon.

"We were watching anime~!"

Hobi giggled behind me while patting my shoulder.

"Did you think we were doing something bad? I would never steal your soulmate away Namjoon~"

Namjoon shyly smiled before grabbing my hand softly and standing up.

"Let's go on a walk~"

Hobi made an 'aw' sound as I pouted.

"But Hobi and I still have two episodes left!"

Without responding, Namjoon pulled me down the hall towards the noise of two familiar barks.

He opened the door to reveal Yoongi and Taehyung playing with the two puppies.

"We're taking them on a walk so say goodbye to them~"

Taehyung frowned as Yoongi picked Koda off his bed and handed him to me.

Namjoon picked up Clover and we walked towards the front door, putting the leashes on them again.

"We'll be back later~"

Hobi waved at both of us as we went towards the elevator.

The dogs excitedly waddled around us as the doors opened.

"Hold on-"

Namjoon looked at me with a questioning look before I got on my tippy toes and pulled his mask up.

His soft smile made me blush as we walked down the sidewalk.

After walking past a few people, a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"I think we're gonna be the next couple dispatch exposes because I've seen nothing about us online at all yet-"

Namjoon let out a chuckle as we switched paths to a park trail.

"I would say we've gotten lucky but for idols that's never the case."

Eventually the path got lit up, the puppies curiously smelling everything while walking in front of us.

"This is peaceful, I hope it doesn't change when we come out as soulmates.."

Namjoon nodded, gently holding my hand with his much larger one.

"I'm sure army's will understand and respect our privacy once we reveal ourselves. I really trust them."

My heart felt warm as he talked about armys like they meant everything to him.

"You're seriously the sweetest person ever-"

Namjoon shyly blushed.

Once we got to the same tree from before, we sat down and watched as the two puppies rolled around in the grass. The flower garden from before was just up the trail from where we were.

I took my mask off with a sigh, inhaling the smell of nature.

A chuckle escaped my lips as Koda jumped onto Clover, starting a play fight.

"They're adorable, I wonder if they miss their siblings and mother."

"Well Jihyo's soulmate actually takes care of the mother but I think the other puppies already got adopted."

He nodded slowly.

My eyes were on the puppies until I felt Namjoon's hand pull mine up.

I turned to see him looking at our hands.

He curled his fingers over mine while giggling softly.

"Your hands are so tiny compared to mine-"

The small blush on my face exploded until my whole face was pink.

Namjoon's eyes landed on my face and he giggled again, causing my heart to explode.

He used his other hand to pull his mask down. I looked at him curiously before he kissed my forehead gently.

I visibly uwu'ed as he continued looking at me.

"Please stop before my heart breaks-"

He grinned before kissing my left cheek, then my right cheek, then my nose, and finally pecking my lips.

As he was about to pull away, my hand made its way to his cheek as I gently grabbed it and pulled his lips back on mine.

I could feel his smirk against my lips. Once I pulled away, I could see him looking at me again.

"You needed more, hm?"

His voice was suddenly deep, causing my heart to do flips as he leaned close and pecked my lips one last time.

"Let's go back to the dorms so you don't go home that late~"

I nodded and stood up, him standing up shortly after. I quietly whistled and the puppies came running out of the tall grass.

We put the leashes back on and they happily led us to the trail again.

After a few seconds, Namjoon's hand slipped back into mine as we walked towards the sidewalk.

☆彡

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Namjoon's dragon eyes stared at me as I carefully put the puppies in my bike basket.

"I'll be careful and call you when I get home I promise-" I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. His arms circled around me as he trapped me in a warm hug.

My heartbeat increased as he held my waist and softly pecked my lips.

Once he let go, I walked towards my bike and waved before heading towards the apartments.

.

After a peaceful ride, I opened the door to see a body sitting on the couch.

"Haneun you're finally back~"

Ryujin turned her head to reveal the face mask on her.

"Yep, I went on a walk with Namjoon so that's why I'm back so late-" I unleashed the puppies and they ran towards the living room.

"Ah I see, you guys go out at night so it's harder for people to recognize Namjoon-"

I nodded and plopped on the couch next to her.

"Oh my gosh have you listened to Twice's new album? It's a work of art-"

I giggled and nodded as two puppies jumped onto the couch and ran into our laps.

"Wanna watch a kdrama?"

She grinned and poked my forehead.

"I've been waiting all day~"

☆彡

At the crack ass of dawn a loud bang was heard.

Haneun quickly sat up from her bed and heard a loud squeal.

Her heart pace fastened as she got up and threw a hoodie over herself.

"Who's there?"

She walked down the hallway and peeked out to see Jihyo dragging a suitcase inside.

"I'm back and the day has finally come!"

A sigh escaped the frightened girls lips as she walked over to the kitchen and sat down on a stool.

"Sammy is coming to South Korea today!"

_____

w.c 1650

I feel like the last few chapters haven't been that interesting so I'll try to make the storyline better as the story gets closer to an end! Thank you for reading!
(and if anyone's wondering, Fireflies are meant to represent the small sparks between them as the chapter goes on if that makes sense, a soft yet powerful light between them uwu)

(Update, as I'm editing this chapter and getting it ready to be posted, Jungkook dropped the song for festa and I can't stop crying, this song goes with a warm cup of tea on a rainy day the vibes are IMMACULATE, please go stream Still With You on Soundcloud okay that's all thank you for reading lol I can't function properly right now)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.8K 59
COMPLETE: Growing up everyone knew about soulmates. A mark would appear on your body on your 16th birthday and the person who shared your mark was y...
1.4K 123 6
For years as a sculptor, you felt detached from your own work - unable to title them, describe them, name the most basic emotions that artists should...
931 98 18
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝i hate waking up with you on my mind and not in my bed❞ boo...
793K 33.2K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...