bonded by chance | knj ✔

By Winter_417

★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their... More

| Introduction |
| Preparation |
| Fateful Encounter |
| Sana |
| Clingy |
| Back Home |
| Dream Come True |
| Namjooning |
| Jealousy |
| Flustered |
| Pretty as a Flower |
| Clumsy |
| Clover |
| Models |
| Clown Trio |
| Daechwita |
| Late Night Kiss |
| Fireflies |
| Warm Welcome |
| Bold |
| Bonsai |
| Japan |
| Japan 2 |
| Frognap |
| Baby |
| Exposed |
| Exposed (The Remix) |
| Jungkook's Twin |
| Memories |
| The Most Beautiful Flower |
| Extra ~ Ascending |
| Holiday Special! ~ Cookie Contest |

| The Flower Blooms |

13.3K 531 201
By Winter_417

time skip
2 years later

epilouge
_____

"You aren't supposed to eat the paper!"

"What do you mean you can't eat the paper, it's so sweet it tastes edible-" A loud girl mumbled in Korean.

Other pairs of eyes landed on the girl as she cluelessly stared at the sea of eyes.

Laughs erupted through the room as Sana and Ryujin patted the girls back.

"You guys are mean to me." Sam stared at us as we all began standing up.

"I learned Korean only for you all to bully me when I think we can all agree the paper tastes good." Sam pouted as she stood up as well.

"We're never taking you to this ice cream place again, you looked like a child trying to lick every last part of the bowl-" Jihyo stared into the girls eyes as she playfully frowned.

As we got into the full car, phones began vibrating.

I pulled my phone out and saw the group chat practically erupting in flames.

"What do they want now, it's barely been three hours since we left-" Ryujin eyed her phone while quickly typing something back.

The others chuckled as Sam began driving away.

☆彡

"Are you sure you can get there yourself? You look like you can explode any minute." I made eye contact with the smiling girl as she nodded.

"Soobin's already waiting for me, this is the last appointment since I'm due next month."

The girls around us shot teasing grins at the girl as she hopped out of the car.

She waved quickly with pink cheeks before walking towards the front door of the doctors office.

"Sheesh, I knew she would be the first one to get married and have a kid." Ryujin sighed and rubbed her temple while chuckles escaped everyone's mouths.

The silence in the car became comfortable until a evil chuckle was heard at the front.

"Oh no-"

"She's gonna do it again-"

In the blink of an eye, the speakers were blasting UGH while Sammy's smirk burned into everyone's souls.

.

After a few short minutes, we were already in front of the dorms.

"Cya later, I'll tell Yeji you all said hi~" Sam waved at us as we hopped out of the car.

Once she drove away, we began walking towards the doors.

A year ago, Sam and her soulmate moved here and surprised us, they got married shortly after. Everyone was shocked when Sam practically was fluent in Korean as well.

The doors opened, causing several pairs of eyes to look at us.

"Welcome back~!"

Sana and Ryujin's eyes burned into their soulmates as they stared back with a unsettling smile.

"Why did you want us home-?"

"Because we got bored."

"There's only two more days until the tour starts so we should spend it wisely~"

We deadpanned at the boys until they began standing up.

"Let's order food and binge anime!"

Sana scoffed as she crossed her arms, staring at her fiance.

"That's your way of spending it wisely?"

He nodded as the others began smirking.

Sighs escaped us before they began clapping.

"Kook and Han it's your turn to go buy snacks!"

I nodded before a hand wrapped around my arm, pulling me towards the doors.

"We'll bring back the entire store~" Jungkooks eyes were bright as he excitedly pulled me towards the elevator.

.

"Are you sure we need this many bags of chips? This would last you a week-"

Jungkook shushed me with his finger as he sneakily continued filling up a basket with several items.

"You're lucky you don't go with Namjoon anymore cause you guys would lose all the chips before getting home."

His black mask and black hoodie were covering his body, his doe eyes being the only thing visible.

I scoffed as he picked up the basket, a mountain of snacks now inside it.

Once he paid for it, he handed me the lightest bag while grabbing onto the rest.

"Do you want me to-"

"No."

I scoffed with a smile as he began walking next to me with the remaining bags.

☆彡

Namjoon's arms clung to my waist as I lazily put food into Clover's food bowl.

Clover happily hopped towards the bowl once it was put back down, I let out a sigh as I walked back down the hallway to my bed, Namjoon not letting go of my waist as he followed me.

Ryujin was at the dorms with Jimin and Jihyo moved out and was living with Soobin, so usually it was just me in the apartment with Clover.

I laid back down on the bed with my phone, turning sideways as a body clung to me.

I smiled at a picture of Jihyo and Soobin on Twitter as her baby bump was now huge. The two were in a hospital room during a check up.

I heard Namjoon sigh as he buried his face into my shoulder.

"You've been here for an hour when you're usually in your studio, are you okay?"

It was silent for a few moments as he didn't respond.

A concerned feeling blossomed in my stomach as I turned around to face him.

"What's wrong? Is there something on your mind?"

His eyes slowly met mine but his mouth remained shut.

Confusion blew over my thoughts while we held eye contact.

"I-"

He finally spoke, his cheeks slowly fading into a pink color.

"I wanna have kids." He had a pouty frown as he stared at me.

My eyes widened before I softly chuckled.

"I know you do, but we have no other choice but to wait a little longer."

He nodded before wrapping his arms around me, pulling me towards him until our lips connected.

The short moment felt like hours as his soft lips moved against mine.

Once he looked back at me, I was pulled towards him, my head falling on his chest.

Before I could say anything, I felt his mouth near my ear.

His deep voice startled me as he whispered.

"But just remember when the time comes, I'm not holding back."

My face instantly became hot as I could hear a deep chuckle come from him as my heartbeat quickened.

☆彡

The sound of the Jets were loud as we walked off of the plane.

"Ah it feels weird to be back here~" I smiled as we got into cars, cameras flashing all around us.

"Our first tour stop is where you two bonded!" Hobi smiled happily while heads turned towards us.

.

Once we got into the hotel, we were greeted by employees.

The boys looked humble and nice as they waved and said their hello's to the excited employees.

The trip to the room was quick and easy. I carefully placed Clover down and put his cage near the door, Namjoon and I instantly flopping on the large mattress afterwards.

"I'm pretty sure there's four hours until we go to the stadium to rehearse."

I nodded as I felt a kiss on my head.

He then got off the bed and walked towards his suitcase, opening it calmly while placing equipment on the single desk in the room. Clover cutely followed him and stared into his soul before Namjoon carefully picked him up and placed him in his lap.

I scoffed with a smile. Of course he's gonna work on music while on the world tour.

"I'm gonna go explore since we'll be here for three days."

He nodded before I closed the door behind me.

I grinned as my eyes traveled to a door with a specific number on it.

I knocked quickly before a head peeked out.

"Hey snack buddy~ Wanna go explore with me? I'm also hungry."

He quickly nodded as another head popped out.

"You come too Tae, the snack buddies can reunite!"

The two chuckled as they grabbed the keycard, closing the door quietly.

Taekook followed me towards the elevator as I skipped inside.

"Here are the rules though, you two have to do all the talking if we come along somebody."

The two whined before I shushed them as the doors opened to the lobby.

"You've learned a lot and it's your time to shine Mr. I'm gonna pretend I'm not basically fluent because I'm shy." I glared at Jungkook as his cheeks became a light shade of red.

"Fine." He mumbled as he threw a black mask on.

Tae and I grinned as we walked out onto the crowded streets, immedietly blending in with everyone else.

After a few minutes of walking around in LA, we came across a small shop.

Taehyung and I looked at the food options as Jungkook nervously stood in front of us.

"Can we get three slices of pizza and three sodas?" His voice in English was deep but soft as he spoke, the young girl in front of us quickly nodding as she began grabbing the items.

Taehyung cutely high fived Jungkook before they grabbed the food.

The two said thank you once they grabbed all the stuff. I turned my head, seeing the girl's face was totally red.

"I love you guys so much- Have a good day and good luck with the concerts!" Her voice was quick as she got more flushed by the second.

The boys instantly smiled, their eyes looking soft as the girl smiled back before getting back to work.

My heart became soft while watching the small interaction.

After a few minutes, we were already back on the streets, heading inside the hotel.

After we walked inside their room, I sat down on the couch.

"It's so cute how you can be anywhere in the world and there's an army always there waiting to tell you how much they love you~" I cooed at the boys as they sat down in front of me on the other couch.

Their faces were soft as they nodded and began eating.

"You guys have practice in a couple hours so eat up!"

☆彡

The sound of army's chanting was heartwarming as the Stadium was slowly filling up with people.

The lanyard around my neck jingled as I speed walked towards a door, gliding the card on it before pushing it open.

"The cameras on the right side are all set up! They have a perfect view of the stage."

Yunhee nodded while she rolled a cart of cameras to the equipment room.

"You're on in ten boys!" Sana yelled inside of their room as they all sat around looking pretty.

"I'm so excited!!" Hoseok and Jimin bounced around in their seats as someone fixed a microphone on the side of their face.

Yoongi had a bright gummy smile on his face as another makeup noona was fixing his hair.

"I'm going to go do one last check on the cameras set up on the left side of the stadium."

Yunhee nodded while I opened the door, quickly and quietly walking down the side of the stadium.

Most of the people were scurrying to the closest entrance as the beginning VCR's began playing.

The adrenaline started setting in as the cheers got louder and louder.

After double checking, I began walking down a familiar hallway.

Before I could pass the bathrooms, a muscular arm caught my hand. I looked up to see a pair of shining eyes staring at my own.

Namjoon looked at me with a smirk as we stood in front of the men's bathrooms.

"What are you doing out here you weirdo? You have a concert starting in three minutes-"

His glossy lips landed on my cheek before he looked back at me.

"I just wanted to say I love you~."

The End.

☆彡
w.c 2066

I apologize for any mistakes~!

AaaaaaaaAAAA I'm soft, this epilogue isn't exactly as detailed as I wanted it to be but I still think it ended well. Please tell me your thoughts~

I plan to post extra chapters for this book in the future as well so uwu~ (like when they're married or have children!)

Thank you all so much for reading till the end and being patient! I appreciate all of you~

The next book in the Bonded series is going to be coming out at the end of this month (July) so if you're a Seokjin stan look forward to that!
(You can find the teaser on the conversations on my profile!)

That is all for now, I love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 3.8K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
166K 4.5K 94
ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary eyes. "How could I reject a part of my...
1.5M 47.7K 43
★彡 In a world where everyone relies on a heart located on their wrist, the heart that turns purple once their soulmate is in reach. Soyoung believes...
306K 12.1K 133
Book #1 of the Flower Shop Series- Taylor Lee was an ordinary girl who was on her way to college when she was chosen as the 8th member of BTS, a popu...