𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 | ᵇⁿʰᵃ

Door nachiki

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲' | ❝ 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨, 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚 ❞ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀... Meer

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤
Shoto Todoroki | Shy
Mirio Togata | Saved
Enji Todoroki | Convincing
Shoto Todoroki | Meeting the Fam
Toshinori Yagi | Papa!
Shota Aizawa | Nights
Tomura Shigaraki | Jerk
Shota Aizawa | Family
Toshinori Yagi | Worry
Neito Monoma | Insult?
Izuku Midoriya | Recruit
Katsuki Bakugo | Protective Bro
Dabi | Rival

Katsuki Bakugo | Fed Up

1K 23 2
Door nachiki

aww, reader is tired 》

Here you were again, another argument with your very much explosive boyfriend. He was yelling curses at you nonstop while you yelled back with equal anger.

"Katsuki, why did you have to do that?! He did nothing!" You yelled at the blond, his expression remained the same, angry and annoyed.

"What the fuck do you mean nothing?! He fucking touched you! He even had the balls to hit on you with me around!" You rolled your eyes.

"This is the 10th time this week, Katsuki! You can't just beat up anyone who looks at me!"

Yes, this fight started because of his jealousy. Earlier today, the two of you went on a date, something you both haven't done in a while cause of hero training, and he beat up a guy. The guy just approached you and talked to you, but your boyfriend was paranoid and thought the guy was hitting on you. The guy accidentally made the mistake of touching you which made your boyfriend go into berserk mode.

And so, he beat the guy up, almost killing the poor man. Thankfully you separated him from the guy and called an ambulance for the guy. As for your boyfriend, you lectured him. But it turned into another fight as the two of you walked back.

"I can and I fucking will! I also saw a few fucktards that were basically eye fucking you! You think I can be calm after something like that?!" You could see the sparks coming from his hands but you weren't scared, you knew he'd never hurt you.

"You can fucking ignore them! Just ignore them! It's not like anything has ever happened to me! I can take care of my goddamn self!" You've never cursed at him this much before and it seemed to have triggered something. He suddenly charged at you with his arm raised, ready to create an explosion. Your eyes widened and shielded your face.

"Argh!" Your arm stung, he had set off an explosion and thankfully only hit your right arm and not your face. You turned to Katsuki and saw that he was also shocked by what he had done but you could still see the anger in his eyes.

"That's it! Katsuki, I'm fed up with you, your jealousy, your protectiveness, everything! We're over!" You grabbed your bag and ran out of his dorm with tears pricking your eyes.

Bakugo was left in his room as he sank to the floor and looked at his hands with a horrified expression. What had he done? He had just hurt you, the person he vowed to protect. He fucked up.

He got up and ran to your dorm. "Y/n! Open the fucking door!" Instead of you greeting him, Kirishima was the one who opened the door. Of course, Bakugo was pissed, what the fuck was he doing in your room?

"Shitty Hair, why the fuck are you in her room?"

"Bakugo, you really hurt Y/n. I think you should leave her alone for now" it made Bakugo angry again.

"No! Who the fuck are you to tell me what to fucking do?!" He tried pushing him out of the way but Kirishima didn't budge. He stood firmly at the doorway to prevent his friend from entering and seeing your vulnerable state.

"Dude! Just give her some space and then maybe she'll talk to you!" Kirishima pushed Bakugo and made him fall down. Kirishima looked at him with sympathetic eyes and closed the door.

"Damn it!" He broke the huge glass wall beside him with his fist, the entire wall cracking and his fist bleeding.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

368K 11.2K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
2.3K 41 10
.・。.・゜✭・𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 »»---->𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍, 𝐨𝐫 𝐘/𝐕/𝐍 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐞...
16.1K 498 17
Just a normal love story of how two strangers met then fell in love. [ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 ] ⚠︎⚠︎⚠︎ ✍︎ I do not own any of the characters of my hero a...
62.3K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...