The Crazy Housekeeper (Yizhan...

By funstoriestelling

The story is about Yibo working undercover in Zan's house as a housekeeper. The story has nothing to do with... More

Chapter 1 (The Shocked News)
Chapter 2 (Breakout)
Chapter 3 (Becoming a housekeeper)
Chapter 4 (1st change)
Chapter 5 (Assaulted)
Chapter 6 (SHAKE, SHAKE)
Chapter 7 (Morning trouble)
Chapter 9 (Competition Night)
Chapter 10 (Mr Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 11(The Lion King Vs Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 12 (Horror movie)
Chapter 13 (Pool party)
Chapter 14 (Drunk Bodie)
Chapter 15 (Aftermath)
Chapter 16 (Charity Night)
Chapter 17 (CAUGHT)
Chapter 18 (Help Me!!!!!)
Chapter 19 (One Kick, two kick, three kick)
Chapter 20 (The End - Engagement Party)
THANK YOU

Chapter 8 (Bitter mellon and smelly tangelo

5.9K 475 32
By funstoriestelling

Chapter 8 (Bitter mellon and smelly tangelo)

I walked to Mrs Lam and immediately her sweet smile warm me up again. She immediately saw plaster on my fair arm and run towards me and asks

"What happen?" she turns me around and inspect other places of my body as well. Ah, she really looks like my mommy.

"Someone drove the car so speedy, I almost got killed" She looked at me with big, wide and round eyes and puts her hand on her mouth.

"Is it Miss Ziyi?" She asks me and I nodded.

"Come here, let me give you a beautiful sandwich" Mrs Lam still could not get over her almost kill me. She grumble and mumble

"Just because she is rich, doesn't mean she can kill anyone, not specially my baby Bodie" as she is making her sandwich, he babblers softly but non-stop. I think she doesn't likes Miss Ziyi at all.

"Who is she?" I ask

"I call her Bitter Mellon" She reply.

I "pift" and laughs and she continues

"She is young master childhood friend, their parents knew each other very well. She behaves like the future Mrs Xiao. She sometimes even order us around"

"Why is her nickname BITTER MELLON" I inquisitively asks

"Well, every time when she is around, nothing is sweet anymore. She just makes everything, everyone and even food taste bitter" Mrs Lam shakes her head and reply.

"Well, maybe she matches Xiao Zan then" I reply

"How can it be? Young master is much better than her" Mrs Lam disagrees

"Well, don't you think smelly Tangelo and bitter mellon are made for each other" I naughtily asks

"Who is smelly Tangelo?" Mrs Lam was puzzle

"The one who challenge me with HIS TANGO" Mrs Lam immediately burst into a loud laughter, so loud that it could likely vibrates the wall.

"Oh gosh!!!!, Bodie, you really makes me laugh, you are so so cute" Mrs Lam comes near me and gives me my beautiful sandwich.

Just then, a voice came through our sweet moment

"Why are there so much laughter" Xiao Zan came walking follows by the sulking Ziyi.

I turned around and mouth Mrs Lam "Bitter and smelly" and both of us have another big round of laughter. Mrs Lam is really over the board, she swing her hand up and then put into her mouth trying to help her to control the laughter. Honestly it doesn't helps a bit at all.

Xiao Zan looks at us enviously, I of course cannot share this joke with him.

"Bodie, are you joining me for breakfast" Xiao Zan asks

Then, I heard that irritating Ziyi

"Since when did a housekeeper eats with the master" She voice angrily.

"Since I decided it" Xiao Zan reply

"Ziyi, don't you ever forget who is the master of the house, I already reminds you many times" Xiao Zan voice sound angry.

"I will inevitably be one later" Ziyi reply full of confident

"I told you, the master pf the house makes the decision and not you" Xiao Zan reply.

I had enough of their lover's argument. I raise myself and carry my plate of sandwich.

Xiao Zan extends his hand, trying to hold my wrist, I dodge it and shake my head.

"Why?" Xiao Zan asks me.

I turned around and winked at Mrs Lam

"I will eat outside in the pool, at least there it is not smelly and the sandwich does not taste bitter". Both of us laughs again. I think Mrs Lam is getting influence by me because she gave me a thumb up which Xiao Zan looks at us confusedly.

"What is smelly and bitter" Xiao Zan uses his nose to sniff a few times and trying to put his hand on my sandwich wanting to taste it.

"Is the sandwich bad, it is rotten, that why it is smelly. Did you put bitter stuff in your sandwich, er" Xiao Zan looks at me worryingly.

"The bitterness and smelliness is in the air, not in the food. My sandwich made by Mrs Lam taste wonderful". Then another round of laughter between us echo in the kitchen area.

I could see the frustration on Xiao Zan's face but I somehow love it that way. I felt like whenever I see Ziyi, my heart feels uneasy, which I could not explain why. That bitchy woman make me boils.

I slipped off the high stool at the kitchen, took my sandwich, mouth thank you to Mrs Lam and walks with wide steps towards the door of the kitchen and make my way to the quiet and tranquil pool without even turning my head back.

The pool water in the pool looks so quiet and peaceful. It gives the vibe of calmness, I just needed that at the movement. I took out my shoes and sit at the edge of the pool and dip my feet into the cold water.

My brain took me back into my memory lane. I remembered our pool in the Wang mansion. It is about the same size of this pool but it is surrounded by potted plants with flowers. I remembered my dad teaching me how to swim at 8 years old.

"Bo, your arm needs to cut sharply into the water, then you can push more water back and your body can glide through it faster" I follows every of his instruction and I ended up in the swimming team of my elementary school. Later, I won a gold medal. I have always been sporty.

I also remembered my brother Hai Kuan jumping on my small back and tickling me, making me screams and splashes the water onto him angrily. Mum would just sit at the corner of comfortable sundeck chair with her expensive sunglasses and big sun hat and laughs at us.

Without realising, my tears already flowing slowly down. The image of the happy family makes me miss them so much especially my mommy. I starts to cry a little more and I feels my shoulder shaking slightly high and low. I tried to control myself or I will be in a mess crying like a baby. My tears drop has flow down the bridge of my nose and through my mouth onto the sandwich. I could see a drop of wetness on my bread. My bread will has some saltiness then.

I love my family very much. I never have any doubts of their love. What I cannot understand is why they gave me away so easily to another man. Worst, someone already has a girlfriend and a self-proclaimed future Mrs Xiao. Why didn't my parents investigate more and find out more about Xiao Zan. Am I not worthy that they just gives me away like this.

Also, why is Xiao Zan sometimes seems so concern about me. When he already has a girlfriend. Does he even likes me if I marry him. I am a guy. My mind wonder more and more, I got so sad that I just took my feet off the pool, put my plate on the side. I pull my feet towards my chest and resting my head in between it. I sob silently because I cannot control my heartbreak and I don't want anyone to see me in this situation.

While I was drowning in my swallow, I sensed someone sitting beside me. I immediately raised my head up. I saw a soft and concerning pair of eyes looking at me. Of course, I recognize it. It is Xiao Zan. What I do not know is that he has been observing me from the glass window of the dining area without me knowing.

"Are you alright, Bodie" He asks softly. I tried to wipe my face with my hand. I hate it when he saw me so vulnerable. I don't want his pity and I immediately stand up and put on my sweetest smile despite my tears flooded face.

"Yes, I need to go. I need to prepare for the competition tonight". As, I turn to pick up my plate of sandwich. I could sense the bitterness in the voice of the lady. Ms Ziyi.

"Zan, why did you ditch me and sitting out here. What competition tonight?" Ziyi asks non-stop.

I had enough of seeing them. I just walk out of the pool area even though I think I heard Xiao Zan voice

"See you tonight, take care"

I thought to myself, What a smelly Tangelo, pretending to be nice to me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No proof read. Sorry.

I hope you enjoy this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 652 12
This story is about Chase and Marcus who are in love but have a funny way off showing it at the start, but also family comes first. Author's Note: I...
9.5K 933 6
ZHANYI SHORT STORY! The bottle spins and stops at two people's direction. the both of the handsome boys freez and looks at each other nervously. "c...
8.2K 496 11
"I just wanted to have a good physical relationship but you got involved in it, so I'm breaking up" "Prove it" "What?" "Prove that you ONLY WANTED A...
12.9K 1K 12
《 A Zhanyi fanfic 》 The only thing I need to remember is you . . . You are the one that I can't forget . . . Whatever happens, I must remember you...