๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

By BAABYPRADA

๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ... More

๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐๐ž ๐Ž๐Š
๐๐ž๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ข
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐’๐ฎ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐๐š๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ
๐–๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐–๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ 
๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐…๐š๐œ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ญ
๐‘๐ข๐›๐›๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ค๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒ
๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐๐š๐ข๐ง
๐‹๐จ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐•๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐š๐ฉ
๐’๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž
๐—๐Ž
๐‡๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž & ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐”๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐ƒ๐จ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐‡๐š๐ง๐
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ

๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ

11K 858 1K
By BAABYPRADA

𝟕.
『 𝐍𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐨. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."
- 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝

༄༄༄༄

"Are you ready?" Lisa asked walking into my suite as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Yeah, they bet not ask me no stupid shit Lisa. I'm tellin' you I'll walk out that bitch." I told her as she nodded her head.

"I told them that already. Just try to be professional, and if you don't like something they ask, move on to the next topic." She explained as I just looked at her.

"Whatever." I mumbled looking at my earrings in my ears and then I sat on the chair that was at the desk.

"The uber should be here soon."

"You shoulda rented me a car, ion like people drivin' me around." I smacked my lips as she rolled her eyes, "All you do is complainnn." She dragged as I looked at her.

"Ion even complain that much. You already know I'm grateful for everything you do for me." I waved her off and she gasped playfully.

"Wow, seriously? I would've never knew. You never talk to me no more, you ain't even tell me nothing about Ms. Saoir Jade." She winked as I shrugged, "Ain't nothing to tell. We friends and we make good music together."

"That's it?" She raised an eyebrow and I nodded, "That's it, if you asked her she would say the same thing."

"Friends don't take other friends on dates."

"It wasn't a date, it was a friendly outing to celebrate her album release. You know her shit number 1 right now?" I asked her as she nodded, "I know that, and I also know ya'll song is number 1 also."

I leaned back in the seat thinking before Lisa tapped me, "Come on, the uber is outside." She said going to grab her purse and make sure everything was inside of it.

I stood up pulling my pants up following behind her out of the hotel suite we were sharing.

We walked down the fall and I ignored the people who stared but didn't say nothing, "Which one is it?" I asked her as she pulled her phone out.

"Black Escalade." She told me making me point at it before we walked towards it.

We got inside and I smacked my lips, "I hate New York, all people do is stare that shit annoying." I told her as she looked at me crazy.

"You're a celebrity what do you expect?" She asked me as I shrugged, "They ain't gotta stare, they can speak. Imma speak back but nah they just stare in my fuckin' face. That shit rude and annoying."

"Some people be scared to say something, look at you 6'3, pants sagging, hood on your head you look mean." She shrugged as I chuckled before looking at her.

"Remember I went on my first tour and scared everybody when my gun fell out my pants?"

"Boy you was some else, it took so long to get you to let that gun go." She shook her head as I shrugged.

--

"Okay so lemme ask the question everybody been waiting for." Charlamagne said making me lean back looking at him.

"What it is?"

"Wassup with you and Saoir Jade? How you manage to pull her?" He asked as Envy and Angela nodded.

I chuckled, "Ian pull nothing, we only friends." I told them as Charlamagne smacked his lips.

"So you ain't hit?"

I shook my head, "Naw, we forreal friends." I shrugged looking at all of them.

"I think ya'll would be very cute together if ya'll ever went down that path." Angela told me as I nodded my head.

"Alright since Ms. Jade isn't the woman in ya' life. You got anybody you got your eye on?" Angela asked me making me chuckle.

"Nah, I'm jus' coolin'. Ian lookin' for no female, but if it came then I wouldn't be mad at that either if that make sense."

"I feel you, you ain't lookin' for that but if you find it then you wouldn't be mad about it or none." Charlamagne said making me nod.

"Yeah that."

"Since it seem like you focused on your music, when the album coming?" Envy asked as I shrugged.

"It's comin' but not no time soon."

"You listen to Saoir album?" Charlamagne asked making me laugh.

"Yeah, ya'll go listen to that if you haven't." I spoke making him nod his head, "Yeah promote ya' girl music."

"This nigga." I mumbled pointing at him as Envy and Angela laughed.

"I'm just sayin' how you take a girl out and allat, and she not ya' girl?"

"We friends, I took my friend to celebrate her album. When you got money you do shit for ya' friends. You wouldn't understand." I shrugged leaning back in my seat.

"Off his love life, is we gone get a music video for you and Saoir's song? Ya'll really got everybody singin' ya'll song. Ya'll were the last people, people expected to make a song together." Angela spoke making me nod agreeing with her.

"Ian expect it either, but we ain't talked about a music video yet. But that would be some we do inna future." I told her as she nodded looking at her paper.

"How did you get into music? Like we know your song that blew up. But like how did you get into making that song and stuff?" Envy asked making me chuckle as I tried to collect my thoughts for the question.

"My bestfriend Marl could rap good as fuck. He used to rap at school and allat, and he seen a future innis shit. I jus' was tryna' get the niggas we was beefin' wit' mad. But when it blew up Marl had this whole plan for us to come into the rap game and allat.

My manager Lisa, she met with us and I told her fuck allat ian rappin' that shit was not for me, Marl was so mad at me because he forreal seen a future for us. The next day he talked me into recording a music video for another song we did, and niggas did a drive by and Marl died right then and there." I explained the story as Lisa stared at me and I ignored her.

"Damn, so his death made you want to do this?"

"Definitly, I do this for Marl. Without him I wouldn't be here right now."

"Did the niggas who killed him get caught?" Charlamagne asked making me smack my lips, "No comment." I waved him off as he laughed.

"You think losin' ya' bestfriend like that is a reason you gotta pill problem?" He asked making me look at him crazy.

"Who gotta pill problem?"

"Well from what I done seen in the media and all that. You talk about pills and stuff alot, and you talk about how that's all you have."

"I don't gotta pill problem." I responded dryly feeling myself getting mad.

--

"When we going back home?" I asked Lisa as she looked at something on her phone.

"Tomorrow morning." She mumbled staring at her phone making me smack my lips.

"What got you so distracted?"

"I'm fuckin' pregnant." She said making me look at her crazy, "Stop lying."

"I'm serious Fazon."

"You took a test?"

"No, but I know my body. Ion know how imma tell him this." She shook her head as I just looked at her.

"Good luck with that." I told her standing up going into the room I was staying in, I closed the door and laid back on the bed.

My phone started ringing and I pulled it out of my pocket looking at it.

𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞
would like to FaceTime...

I answered it and as it connected I smirked seeing her in the kitchen, "I talk to my label and stuff today." She said as I watched her stir something in a pan.

"And?"

"And they said the album is a go."

I nodded, "So when you wanna get back inna stu?"

"I don't matter to me. Where you at?" She asked as I yawned, "New York, I did Breakfast Club earlier."

"I never did Breakfast Club, and I don't think I ever will. That nigga Charlamagne probably would get cussed out." She shook her head as I chuckled, "Nigga just nosey and doin' his job."

"He be doing way more than his job. He so disrespectful, and he ask the stupidest shit." She rolled her eyes grabbing something out of the cabinet.

I noticed she aint have a bra on as I watched her turn back to the stove, "He asked me 'bout you."

"What he ask?"

"Was we together and shit. I told his ass we just friends."

"We keep saying the same thing over and over and it's like nobodies listening." She rolled her eyes as I licked my lips.

"We know what it is fuck what they think it is." I told her as I reached into my pocket pulling the bag of pills and money out of it.

I stood up going into my bag and putting hte money into it before I yawned, "What you cookin'?"

"Some stir fry." She told me before I yawned again, "You look sleepy, I'll talk to you later." She said as I nodded.

"Aight Imma fuck wit' you." I told her before she hung up and I laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Fazon, you know the BET Awards coming up?" Lisa asked making me look over at her in the doorway.

"When is it?"

"Next month, you invited too."

"I better had been invited." I mumbled closing my eyes as she closed the door back.

I laid there in silence before I sat up grabbing the bag of pills.

I took three out putting them into my mouth swallowing them before I stood up going into the bathroom.

I put my head under the faucet and drunk some water before laying back down.

I grabbed my phone and went to Instagram seeing people posting about Saoir album, and people tagging me and her in their posts about our songs.

I looked at my notifications seeing that Mob and them had been trying to get a hold of me.

𝐌𝐨𝐛
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏:𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐌

𝐌𝐨𝐛 Call me rn

𝐌𝐨𝐛 Nigga this important call me

𝐌𝐨𝐛 Answer yo fuckin phone

Whats wrong?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏:𝟏𝟕 𝐀𝐌

𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐞 Aye answer yo phone

𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐞 The kitchen burned up

I looked at my phone and sighed before I called Mob, it rung a couple times before it went to voicemail.

I smacked my lips and called Tune and it went straight to voicemail.

𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏:𝟐𝟎 𝐏𝐌

𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 Man call niggas back

Doom tf happened?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐦 The fuckin kitchen burnt up

Call me
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

My phone began ringing and I answered it before sighing, "Fuck you mean my kitchen burnt up?"

"Man muhfuckas was in here coolin' and shit. Havin' a good ass time, next thing you know we smell some burning. We walk inna kitchen and it's a fire onna stove. So one of the bitches that was here threw some water on it and the shit got bigger."

I sighed running a hand down my face before I hung up, I turned my phone off and grabbed the pills putting two more in my mouth and swallowing them.

I turned on my side and next thing I know I had tears running down my face.

"Fuckk." I whispered wiping my tears that wouldn't stop flowing.

I stood up and threw everything off the desk in the room before I punched the wall putting a hole into it.

I threw everything off hte nightstand, watching the lamp fall and break into pieces.

Lisa walked into the room and tried to hug me but I pushed her away from me, "Leave me the fuck alone." I cried sitting beside the wall with my head in my hands.

"What's wrong?"

"Everything, I'm tired of everything and everybody." I cried looking at her as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.
_____________________________

Giving me very much mental issues

- BAABYPRADA🍍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 63.3K 46
"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž"
113K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
117K 4.4K 16
๐™ฐ๐š’๐š—'๐š ๐š—๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ. ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š™, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š!
187K 9.5K 25
Dษชssแดแด„ษชแด€แด›ษชแดษด- แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชsแด„แดษดษดแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แด€ษดแด… สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดา“ แด„แดษดแด›ษชษดแดœษชแด›ส ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s, sแดœส€ส€แดแดœษดแด…ษชษดษขs, แด€แด„แด›ษชแดษดs, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด›ส. -๐—๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ-