Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

Da dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 16: Los Angeles
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 32: Tears of London
Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix
Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap
Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper
Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering

856 6 0
Da dong3474

-In the hospital room-

"I'm sorry. I suddenly got tired." Then Lena lies on the bed, and Guido covers her bed. "Okay, you'll lie down and get some rest." Luigi says.

"Excuse me. Are you a Robin Starlight right?" At this point, the nurse is talking to Robin. "Yeah, why?" Robin is curious. "Hudson Hornet, you have something to say about your sister." When the nurse talks, Robin goes with Lightning and Mater to the Doc.

-Doctor's office-

"As a result of MRI, there was no damage to the brain." Doc says. "Maybe, her memory loss seems to be a means to get out of mental pain." Doc explains. "Then, if take Lena back on the street and recreate the case, will the memory come back by itself?" Mater tells you how. "What are you talking about? What would you like to forcibly bring out the memory you want to forget?" Robin opposes the method. "The kid is right. If she forcibly remembers, there is a risk of having a bad effect on her brain." Doc agreed with Robin's words, and Mater was embarrassed to find out that if he was forcibly remembered, it would get worse. "See?"

"Doc, is there any way to bring back her memories naturally?" Lightning asks. "Hmm... In general, if she takes a comfortable break, her memories will come back on your own." Doc explained. "Okay. So when Lena is discharged, I'm going to go with her and take right to Radiator Springs?" Robin asks them. "Do it like that." Doc agrees. "So, before we get on each plane, why don't you say goodbye to the airport?" When Robin said, "Agreed." Mater agrees.

-1 day after discharge, airport-

And at the airport, Radiator Springs friends and racers come together to say goodbye before the two siblings leave. "Lena, keep in mind that you don't have to think about it. Okay?" Doc gives advice to Lena. "Okay." Lena keeps in mind. "Don't worry, we have explained to the kids there." Sarge says don't worry.

Miguel: You have to be healthy even when you're there, Amigo.

Max: You have to live well.

Jeff: I'll cheer you up so that your memories can come back.

Lewis: Me too.

Francesco: I'm going to support this Francesco too.

Carla: Me too.

Shu: Take care of yourself.

Rip: When the memories come back, let's play together!

Nigel: Good luck.

Raoul: Resting there with peace of mind.

Racers also comfort Lena, cheering her back safely. "Thank you, guys." Lena thanks them. "Then, let's meet at Radiator Springs after the Grand Prix." Lightning promises. "Okay. Then see you again." Then the two siblings go home, and the rest of their friends go on a flight to Italy.

And the two brothers are waiting in line to board the plane, "(Japanese and English) Come with me please." At this point, when the security car makes the two siblings go somewhere, they eventually follow the security car. "But we're gonna miss the plane." Robin is worried.

"Right this way." The security car continues to go to the two brothers and sisters, and when there is nobody except them when the security car disguises, the identity is Cross. And they gasped. "Wha-- ?! Y-you're human?!" Robin was embarrassed. "I'll explain it on the way." Then Xross goes with the two siblings.

-Outside the airport-

And I see an airplane Siddeley with a nice exterior outside the airport. "Hi, cuties. I'm Siddeley. Nice to meet you." Siddeley greets. "Hi..." Robin said, confused. "Cool..." Lena admired Siddeley's appearance. "Thanks, cutie." Siddeley rejoices and thanks to Lena. "No time to joke, jetplane. Come on, get on." As Xross talks, they ride the ramp and climb onto Siddeley. "Well, then you got on, hold on tight, cuties!" Siddeley starts with a joke. "Cutie, cutie, ugh... god..." Robin grumbles.

"You're good at grumbling." At this point, someone teased him and said, "What did you just say?" Robin is angry. And besides Xross, two cars were on board.

"Who...?" When Lena asks, Xross introduces. "Finn Mcmissile. He is an agent, help to my job." "Hello." Finn greets. "And She is Holley Shiftwell. She is a technical expert." "Nice to meet you." Holley greets them.

"Holley, Finn. He's Robin Starlight, and she's Lena Starlight. His sister." Xross introduces. "We know about them, especially the lady, you were great at singing." Finn praises Lena. "I... I did sing well...?" Lena does not know. "What?" Finn hears her and is puzzled. "Actually..." Robin explains.

"She lost a memory?!" Xross was shocked. "Yeah, Lena saw my twin brother Kevin shot close by and was traumatized and lost memory." Robin explains. "I understand. Since her older brother saw a gunshot, it deserves shock." Xross understands his words.

"Wait, could you lend me your hat?" Holley asked, "Okay..." Then Robin takes off his hat and gives it to Holly. And Holley removes the little ball from Robin's hat. "Huh? I've never seen like that." Robin is puzzled. "Still in one piece, great." And Holley puts a small ball into the mainframe computer. "Downloading the photo now."

"Wait, so did you bring us because that little ball contains very important information?" Robin guesses. "It is." Xross answers. 'But when did it depend...?' Robin is puzzled and worried. 'Hmm... Then maybe...' Robin seems to have figured out something, and when the screenshot device comes down, all windows are closed.

"Finally. Time to see who's behind all this." Then the screen comes out,

When the engine picture comes out,

"What is this?" Holley is curious to see the engine picture on the screen. "That's one of the worst engines ever made. It's an old aluminum V8 with a Lucas electrical system and Whitworth bolts." Xross explains. "How do you know that?" Robin is curious. "I know a little bit about the machine." Xross replied. "But who's engine is this?" Holley asks. "I don't know. The tent is covered, so I don't know who it is." Robin doesn't know.

"But you're the one who took it." "Holley?" Finn said, "Oh, right. Yes, of course. 'A good agent gets what he can, then gets out before he's killed.' Sorry. "

"Maybe Americans have hidden information in his hat at the moment of danger." When Xross thinks so, Robin hears his words and guesses. 'That's right! Before then... '

~~ Flashback ~~

Robin: Sorry, sir.

Then the hat fell.

-Few minutes later-

???: Hey, you dropped this earlier, here.

Robin: Oh, thanks.

~~ Present ~~

'Then he was an American agent.' Robin noticed that the car he met then was an American agent.

"Holley, in how many makes and models did this type of engine appear?" Finn asks Holley. "It was standard in seven models over a 12-years period. At least 35,000 cars were made with this engine." Holley answered.

"This seems like a dead end. If there were something in the photo that could narrow this down a bit I'd be a lot happier." Finn wonders. "Wait a minute, enlarge that part over there." Let's zoom in on what Xross pointed to, and then zoom-in was the oil filters in a small box. "Those parts are rare parts that are not readily available, and in terms of the box design, the country of origin is France." Xross explains in detail. "He's right. That's rare parts." Holley says his words are true. "That's something we can track!" Finn finds out, "Exactly!" Xross also found out.

And the screen was off, and the windows were all open.

"Well done, Xross! We would never have seen that." Finn thanks to him. "I know of a black-market parts dealer in Paris, a treacherous lowlife. But, he's the only car in the world who can tell us whose engine this is. Guys, what would you say to setting up an informal task force on this one?" Finn said, "Wait, what?" Robin is confused.

Finn: You obviously have plenty of experience in the field.

Robin: Well... I'm not even an agent or a spy...

Finn: Whether you're an espionage agent or a spy, you have a great talent. Please, Robin.

Robin: Okay. But you promise only this. When I'm done with this, I need to return home safely with Lena. Ok?

Finn: I promised. Siddeley?

Siddeley: Yes, Finn?

Finn: Paris, Tout de suite.

Robin: Xross, if I'm far from her, stay with her instead of me and stay safe in a safe place.

Xross: I promised.

Siddeley: Afterburners, sir?

Finn: Is there any other way?

And Siddeley flies a jet engine to go to Paris, the capital of France.

Will Robin and Lena be okay? 😰

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

42.1K 545 13
A/N: this is part-two of my 'Cars (OCs Included)' book, and plus, since some folks have asked me to make a second book, I guess I can't help but give...
72.2K 855 18
While traveling to California for the dispute of the final race of the Piston Cup racing season against The King and Chick Hicks, the famous Lightnin...
36.5K 917 24
Two middle school human girls get transformed into cars and dropped off into the world of cars! What will happen to these two girls! Who will they me...
114K 5.2K 22
Female reader as always! Doing this because I've always loved McQueen as a CHARACTER. NOT AS A CAR. Thats why I'm making him HUMAN. McQueen is a rac...