My dominant gang leader

By stories_for_ig

This story takes place in Orlando, Florida. " Mia tell me again why you aren't in college " I asked her " be... More

Please read everything: Summary/ charecters
Chapter 1 - clubbing
Chapter 2 - meeting gabrielle
Chapter 3- date
Chapter 4 - romeo?
Chapter 5 - hack like you've never hacked before.
Chapter 6 - obey me!
Chapter 7 - yes
Chapter 8 - confused
Chapter 9 - i killed them
Chapter 10 - whats my name ?
Chapter 11 - Rain.
Chapter 12 - i do
Chapter 13 - contract
Chapter 14 - missing!
A/N please read
Chapter 15 - i'm coming for you. Pt 1
Chapter 16 - i'm coming for you. Pt 2
Chapter 17 - rewarded
Chapter 18 - serendipity
Chapter 19 - DON'T TOUCH ME! Pt 1.
Chapter 20 - DON'T TOUCH ME! pt 2.
Chapter 21 - new meetings and surprising greetings
Chapter 22 - forget him , love me instead
Chapter 23 - forget her , love me instead
Chapter 24 - always lock the door!
Chapter 25 - Dizzy
Chapter 27 - you have a brother! And mother!!
Chapter 28 - FÛCK ME!
Chapter 29 - false regrets
chapter 30 - mayhem
Chapter 31 - positive
Chapter 32 - jealousy at it's finest

Chapter 26 - our home or home?

457 8 13
By stories_for_ig

By popular demand ( my brain ) I've decided to upload again for the second time 😂 so Uhm ok

Enjoy 😉
————————————————————-

Mila's POV:

It was pretty late in the day, tony let me sleep in. He said that he was going to make brunch and if I needed something to call him, he even ran me a bath and told me to relax and that we'd stay in bed cuddling after I eat, I can't even deny how much I enjoyed last night.

"WHERE THE FÜCK IS SHE!" I could hear the yelling downstairs but I just assumed that it was tony arguing with one of his workers again. Until the words actually registered.

I immediately ran out the shower grabbing my towel on the way out. I even ran past Brett and Ella in the hallway. Romeo is going to kill him!!

I made it down the stairs hair wet, covered in soap in nothing but a towel staring at the two men on the floor, fighting... " Romeo get off of him!" I yell. I push myself in between then. " what are you doing? Are you insane!" I ask. His face seemed to go blank as he stared at my reaction. "Mila!" Is all he gets to say "NO! don't even, this is not the time." I reply.

" he kidnapped you and you're defending him?" He asks. " he saved me so yes I'm defending him!" I reply. " I'll go get you some clothes" I hear from tony. " thank you." I answer softly.

" sit down, I'll be back." I say to Romeo, the guys and Mia. I run off upstairs to put on some clothes and I find tony in the bathroom cleaning his face. I put on my clothes then go over to help him. " I'm sorry." I mumble taking the q-tip from him. To apply medicine to his busted lip. " it's not your fault your boyfriend is obsessive over you." He says.  "He's not my boyfriend." I say, yes he is. " his right hook didn't say I'm protecting my friend. So what is he?" He grips my hand. "I don't know." I answer.

I throw away all the cotton balls and q-tips that we're used and I grab his hand. "Come on" I say.

Once we're downstairs I drag him over to the couch to sit next to me. " Tony, meet Romeo Romeo, meet Anthony" I say. " why are you still holding his hand?" Romeo asks. I look down realizing what I was doing. "sorry" I apologize.

" I know this is a hectic situation but you didn't have to hit him.." I say. " then what was a supposed to say when I find out that my girlfriend was taken from me and I found the person who took her?" He asks. " I know it's a dumb thing to say but he saved me." I say.

" how?" Mia cuts in staring intensely at us. "
" I-I can't" I open my mout but immediately shut it. Tony then grabs my hand for support and answers for me. " before Roland sells the women he has his way with them.. and then he describes it during an auction. I typically go there to get women once a month and then get them help, if you'd like to see there's a file in my office of each woman I helped." He answers. " I never knew you did that, why didn't you do that for me?" I ask.

" you didn't need fixing." He replied. " how do you know that for all you know I could've needed it." I ask. " you didn't because gradually you trusted me, you just needed reassuring that not everyone is like him." He says. " OK ENOUGH!" Romeo yells. " it's time to go." He adds.

I felt sad. Everyone started to get up but stopped when tony got down in front of me on one knee. " Mila, I don't wanna put too much pressure on you but I want you to know that you have an option" " what are you doing?" Romeo asks. " stay with me, you know that I will take care of you and not only financially but emotionally, physically and mentally. I can see that you don't wanna go. So stay, with me. This could be your home too, no our home."  He finishes. " NO, she's doesn't want to stay!" Romeo answers for me. " I'm not talking to you I'm asking Mila, she's not your property you can't decide for her." Tony retorts. " and she's not yours either." Romeo states. " I never claimed her to be"  he says. 

He's right I want to stay... "I can't stay" I mumble. "oh don't cry, baby no it's ok. We're still friends" he says grabbing the tissue box from the table. I hadn't registered that I was even crying. "You're fine, don't cry." He says wiping my tears. " Mila what the fuck is going on let's go you said it yourself!" Romeo says. "GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK ALREADY! Stop yelling at me and leave me be give me a minute with him, shit!"  I snap. " Romeo give me a minute, I just need a minute. I'm coming just wait" I say he nods his head softly. "Ok" he replies. He starts walking out with the others to the cars.

I turn to look and tony still kneeling before me. I'm in a shit deep rabbit hole right now! I like him, I like tony...

I open my mouth to say something but a sob comes out. " hey, why are you crying? Talk to me Mila." He says cupping my face. I end up falling to the floor next to him so I could hug him. " I like you, a lot but I can't stay with you so I'm sad." I whisper. Romeo is probably right outside listening. " hey you can always call me. We can talk on the phone. Here" he says grabbing a business card from the stack. " don't cry." He says scanning my face, he pushes my wet hair from my face and wipes away the tears on my face.

By now I've stopped crying but I'm still sniffling. " you can call me any time you have my number, here take 5 more just incase." He says smiling. " whatever you may think, last night.." I start. " it was everything to me, it wasn't just sex." I whisper the last part. I bring him in for one ore hug and then I get up.

I walk out the house and as expected Romeo is right outside the door. " let's go" I say.

Halfway back home Romeo stops the car and signals for the rest to keep going. " what's wrong? Are you mad at me?" He asks. " No, I just I don't know" I answer.. I miss him, " you miss him?" He reads my mind. " did anything ever happen between the two of you like did you guys sleep together or kiss or i don't know just something cause it's better to tell me now Mila" he says. " no nothing like that. I mean we kissed once b-but that was it and I was drunk! He never pressured me into anything." I lie. " ok " He replies. " I'm just happy that I found you, I have amazing news but I'll tell you when we get back home. For now why don't you sleep until we get there, you had a rough morning." He says, he leans in and pecks me on the lips.

I nod feeling the need to sleep from all the crying.

——————-—————————————

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.📚

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
387K 6.6K 47
Mia Hudson, the bullied kid in school, and abused by her parents, that will soon change when she gets kidnapped in the middle of the night.. ~Read to...
50K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...
22K 260 11
18 year old Mariana May, all she was looking for was a summer job. What she didn't not expect was for her best friend brother to catch her in a most...