The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

By GoldenFang17

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... More

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship

1.6K 54 67
By GoldenFang17

"C-Coma?!" Everyone from 1-A asked after hearing it from Inko who is still crying. Momo knelt on the floor and cried harder after hearing this.

"Excuse me... can I come through?" The doctor asked on the crowd of students who blocked the way from the door.

"We're sorry! Everyone, step aside." Iida said and the doctor finally got through the way and approached Inko.

"Good afternoon ma'am. I would like you to know the results of our check-up from your son earlier. It seems that he will be in a coma for 1 to 2 years, depends on how his body will be able to keep up with the medicines that we have injected through him.

But the good news of this is that there were no major or minor brain injuries or head injuries found in his head or to any vital points. But only he really got knocked out so badly after the said match earlier. I would like to have a word from the one who collided with him on the match earlier." The doctor said.

"Hey, Bakugo! The doctor wants to talk to you." Zenitsu said.

"I know and shut up!" Katsuki angrily replied and walked towards the class.

'What an immature dick.' Zenitsu thought.

"May I ask you, Mr. Bakugo, what happened when your attack collided with this boy's attack?" The doctor asked.

"As far as I remember, this nerd jumped from the ground and launched himself into me in mid-air with his right arm already ahead on him, like he was flying like Superman. And while I'm spinning in mid-air, he missed his punch that was about to hit my face, so instead of hitting me in the face, he got me in the shoulder and I was the one who got him in the face and without having any emotions at the time, I accidentally blasted all of my power throughout his face and caused me to give up in mid-air as his attack managed to damage my shoulder." Katsuki stated.

"N-No... How could you do that to him?! Aren't you ashamed that you nearly killed your childhood friend?!" Momo cried.

"I-It was an accident, Momo, I think." Shoto said.

"Accident?! Such a reckless attack like that could end his life like he was a villain!" Momo angrily said.

"Shut up! If that nerd didn't come into U.A. and never stood out at the Sports Festival, maybe he wouldn't get coma like that!" Katsuki yelled. Tanjiro and Zenitsu suddenly punches Katsuki in the face and sends him out of the window.

"Kamado/Zenitsu!" Everyone yelled. Before the two hit Katsuki once again, All Might and Cementoss protected Katsuki from the two.

"Young Kamado, Young Zenitsu, that's enough!" All Might warned. Aizawa while walking prepared his scarf and now throws it into the two, but the cloth just went past through of their bodies.

'What the? Even this cloth can't touch them?' Aizawa thought.

"Y-You... How dare you say that to your childhood friend?! He just wanted to have a life that for him, will make both of you enjoy! But yet, due to your arrogant pride and stubbornness, you really hated him like he was a real villain in your eyesight!" Zenitsu angrily said.

"I don't know why Midoriya did have an asshole like you as his childhood friend? Isn't that count as a bully or what?" Tanjiro added. Katsuki didn't utter a word, knowing that he'll just lose himself in a debate against the two friends of his childhood friend.

"I-I'm sorry if they destroyed the window, doctor!" Uraraka said.

"No, it's fine. For as long as Mr. Midoriya over here didn't get hurt or moved. Can you please go out with all of you? So that I can take my final check-up for him for this day?" The doctor said.

"Right!" The 1-A students replied and now walked outside of the room. Tanjiro and Zenitsu walked back to their classmates after an altercation with Katsuki.

"How's Midoriya?" Tanjiro asked.

"He is being checked by the doctor once again." Kirishima said.

"I can't blame Bakugo for this. It was all an accident." Sero said.

"Also, that was a battle that happened before. Not a surprise attack that Midoriya couldn't sense with. It is just him losing to Bakugo because of his lack of awareness and skill." Shoto said.

"How dare you say that, Todoroki?! Do you even know what you are saying?" Iida asked.

"I know what I'm saying. The truth is, Midoriya does really lack a lot according to my own view. The control of his Quirk, how he uses it, and the timing of his activation on it. In that one, it really shows how foolish he is." Shoto said.

"He isn't a fool! You hear me?!" Mineta said.

"Do you hate him, Todoroki?" Uraraka asked as tears start to fall from her eyes.

"I don't hate him. But the way he acts recklessly and shows his foolishness to anyone, I really hate it." Shoto said as he walked away from the class and all of them didn't want to argue anymore against him. The doctor now walked out of the room and sees everyone waiting for his statement.

"For now, he is still in a coma but his vitals are stable for now. Excuse me." The doctor said and now leaves the class in the hallway. Inko inside the room still looked at Izuku and sees her son all covered in bandages and his hair remains uncovered. Some engineers fixed the broken window and now leaves the room. Mitsuki and Masaru approached Inko with their worried faces.

"I'm sorry Inko but we should take a leave for now. I'm gonna scold Katsuki for badmouthing Izuku again. I promise, I'll visit tomorrow after work, 'kay?" Mitsuki said as she hugs Inko and now walks to the door.

"See you tomorrow, Inko. Take care of Izuku as always." Masaru said and now follows his wife out of the room. Hagari can be seen standing in the side of the door of Izuku's room and sighed to what happened.

'Such a bad ending you got there, Izuku. I wish I can help you or something.' Hagari sighed. The Hashiras found Hagari in the hallway and rushed into him.

"Can we go home right now?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"Wh-What's with him?" Hagari nervously said.

"He just wanted to taste the pizza that Muichiro ordered since he went home first." Gyomei said.

"For what reason, he got home first?" Hagari asked.

"Because there are too many girls who attacked him and cuddles themselves on him like he was an idol or a playboy." Uzui replied.

'I see. He really is good looking. But I didn't expect he'll be an impact for the girls out there.' Hagari thought.

"Let's go then!" Hagari said.

"Right!" The Hashiras replied and all of them went home. Tanjiro and Zenitsu back to their homes have their angry and worried emotions after what happened in Izuku's room. Chiki visited Zenitsu's room and brought dinner for him.

"N-Nii-chan, here's your dinner. Mom and Dad are worried about your mood right now." Chiki said.

"Here." Zenitsu said as he gave Chiki $1000 and puts it in the table.

"I-I know you lost but, I think this isn't the time for me to get that--" Chiki was stopped by Zenitsu.

"Shut up and take my money! Now, get out!" Zenitsu roared.

"O-Okay!" Chiki quickly replied and ran out of his room with her sweat dropping like bullets. In Kamado's residences, all of the Kamado siblings except Tanjiro who is inside his room are all standing outside of his room and hearing on the happenings inside his room.

"I can sense you out there!" Tanjiro yelled from his room.

"Yikes, gotta go fast!" Takeo exclaimed as they all ran from his room. The two tall students of U.A. got a very disappointing day instead of celebrating their victory.

'Damn Bakugo... if you and Midoriya weren't childhood friends, I should've bashed your head to the floor!' Zenitsu thought.

'How can Midoriya accept someone who is an asshole and an arrogant as Bakugo like his childhood friend?' Tanjiro thought. The two of them just let the day pass and both slept early in the night. White Thunder and Dr. Shizuki can be seen now on the hideout of the League of Villains where Tomura and the others are waiting for their arrival.

"Yippee! Is that one of our new allies?" Toga exclaimed.

"Is it a cyborg, Dr. Shizuki? He may look elegant and cool but he has no match for Stain!" Spinner said.

'Wait for the moment that I'll crush your heads and feed them to the rats!' White Thunder thought.

"This is the one who has the same abilities of Muzan Kibutsuji but doesn't have emotions like you guys!" Shizuki said.

"How we'll know if this thing really as strong as Muzan?" Tomura asked.

"White Thunder, show them your power." Shizuki said. Before Tomura can blink his eye, White Thunder suddenly placed his blades into his neck and mad everyone except Tomura and Kurogiri's clothes stripped into pieces.

"Kyaaah! You pervert!" Toga cried while covering her naked body.

"Wh-What kind of sorcery is this?!" Magna asked while doing the same.

"That's the real power of White Thunder! I increased some stats of Muzan and plants it into this one to make sure to keep his power at a world-class level!" Shizuki exclaimed.

"I see. From now on, you'll work under me, you whitish cyborg who looks like a deadman." Tomura said. Shizuki suddenly shivered after hearing this, knowing that Muzan will really get angry if someone mentions about his appearance.

'I'll take your head first, Tomura!' White Thunder thought.

"Well then, where's my payment for this one?" Shizuki asked.

"Take this. I hope this will be enough for your services here in the League." Kurogiri said as he gives Shizuki 4 huge bags filled with money.

"What a lucky day for me! Finally I can pay my rent to my hideout! Thank you and take care of White Thunder for me. See you!" Shizuki said as he takes his leave, but Shigaraki pulls a gun from his pocket and fires it to Shizuki. But White Thunder reacted quickly and catches the bullet by his fingers.

"What is the meaning of that, Tomura?!" Shizuki angrily asked.

"I'm just testing my new toy, just in case you lied to us about his compatibility in battle. Go now, I won't kill you." Tomura said.

"Fine!" Shizuki said as he unleashed a shield behind him while walking. White Thunder walked back into Tomura and stares him.

"What an interesting specimen that Shizuki has made, master." Tomura said.

"Ah, yes. I can see it from here. Well, I think you know the drill of how you'll use him in your battles against the heroes. So please take care of him. He is our great remembrance from the man who betrayed us, Muzan Kibutsuji." The voice said on the iPod on which Toga holds and it turned off.

'Once I can fully acquire my whole power, I'll slaughter you without a dunce!' White Thunder thought. The scene now changed back to U.A. after few days of rest, all of 1-A except Izuku are now back in class. Aizawa now enters the room and brought some papers with him.

"For today, you'll be choosing an agency on which you'll be interning." Aizawa said.

"Intern?" Nezuko asked.

"From our performance way back at the U.A. Sports Festival, heroes from around Japan have been watching us, looking for students who'll be good enough to their agencies." Uraraka said.

"Each agency has given their offers to you all but here are the number of requests from the heroes who wanted to have you on their agencies, which I only got last night." Aizawa said as a hologram suddenly light up and shows all the offers that every student got.

Tanjiro: 7,810

Zenitsu: 6,999

Nezuko: 4,723

Inosuke: 3,967

Shoto: 3,001

Bakugo: 2,666

Uraraka: 501

Iida: 448

Kirishima:267

Tokoyami: 299

Momo:288

Others: 10 or less.

"Wow! Raijin and Hashibira got more offers than Todoroki and Bakugo!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Tanjiro and Zenitsu's offers are too many! How did you get such offers?!" Sero asked.

"The performance that these two showed in the Sports Festival is one hell of a class. This made the heroes around Japan made their decisions on making those two join their agencies somehow and in any way they can." Aizawa said.

"Tanjiro, do you have any agencies in mind?" Zenitsu asked.

"Nah, I think I don't have one. Since I'm not really good at knowing the heroes around the metro." Tanjiro said.

"H-How many offers did Izuku got, teacher?" Momo asked.

"Unfortunately, he got only one. According to some rumors, he managed to win in the events at U.A. due to the help of Tanjiro and Zenitsu. But when the last event came, Izuku's main performance was exposed and this made the heroes slightly don't wanna have him in their agency." Aizawa said.

"Damn it! Why could those people judge so quickly because of that?! Didn't they see how he defeated Kirishima in the first round?" Nezuko asked.

"And he just easily toyed this asshole over here with his power that he got from training with his girlfriend! How is that possible that no hero wanted to have Midoriya in their agency?!" Inosuke asked.

"How do you know that?" Momo asked in shock.

"Who do you call an asshole?" Katsuki angrily asked.

"Of course it is you, you stupid spiky punk!" Inosuke yelled.

"You really piss me a lot, girly face!" Katsuki yelled.

"But I don't have an immature and childish way of thinking like you, jerk!" Inosuke yelled back.

"Enough!" Aizawa scolded the two and making the class quieter.

"Even if Midoriya got offers or not, he won't be coming back in U.A. in a year or two due to his condition that he got from the event. But he'll remain as a student of the U.A. and the best thing we can do is to pray for his fast recovery and avoid him coming back as a second year in U.A. without getting too much experience as the first-year." Aizawa said.

"Damn it..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Izuku..." Momo uttered while crying.

"Just think of yourself for once, Yaoyorozu. Midoriya won't be happy if he sees you in that way." Shoto said. Katsuki remembers the final attack between him and Izuku from the Sports Festival and this made him disturb a lot. Breaktime has come and the students were talking on the agencies that they'll be taking.

"I'll be going to Gunhead's agency!" Uraraka said.

"I'm going to Mt. Lady's agency!" Mineta exclaimed.

"Do you think something stupid, Mineta?" Sero asked.

"Of course not!" Mineta replied. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Nezuko all sat together in a table in the cafeteria while taking their snacks.

"I'll be going to Manual's agency." Tanjiro said.

"For what reason, you quickly decided that, Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

"According to dad, there is someone who takes the lives of every hero in the city of Hosu because of them being unworthy to be called heroes. And I want that thing to end." Tanjiro said.

"As I saw on the internet, this guy is known to be the Hero-Killer, named as Stain." Inosuke said.

"Stain?" Nezuko asked.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna come with you then. I think it's time for us to defeat some stronger guys out there." Zenitsu said.

"Me too!" Nezuko said.

"Count me in!" Inosuke said.

"Eh?! B-But why?" Tanjiro asked.

"We just wanna hang with you guys. Since Izuku is still resting, we wanna come with you because you are all awesome!" Nezuko said.

'So that I can protect Zenitsu and nii-chan with everything I got.' Nezuko thought.

"And to make sure that we can kick that Stain's ass easily!" Inosuke said.

'To make sure none of them get hurt again!' Inosuke thought.

"I guess we are all going to one agency then. Let's keep ourselves happy together and for Midoriya!" Tanjiro said.

"Yeah!" The three said. Everyone came back to their classrooms and Midnight now enters the classroom of 1-A with a whiteboard and marker on her hands.

"For this time, before you go into your agencies, you'll be having your hero names!" Midnight said.

"Hero names? What is that?" Inosuke asked.

"Names that you guys can use as your hero names in the future when you become one. So I hope you better choose wisely because that will consider as your true hero name when yoh grow older as heroes." Midnight said.

"Right!" Everyone replied. (Skipping this one because you know already their hero names)

"I'll be taking the name of Hinokami Volcanus." Tanjiro said.

"From your Quirk's abilities, not bad!" Midnight said.

"Light Guardian, at your service." Zenitsu said.

"More of an angelic one!" Midnight exclaimed.

"Bloodshot is the name that I wanted. Is it all right?" Nezuko asked in her nervous tone.

"Since you're too cute for that name, I'll accept it!" Midnight said.

"How is that even cute?!" Everyone except the three asked.

"From now on, you'll call me as Beastmaster!" Inosuke said.

"From your mask, it says it all, so I'll accept it!" Midnight said. The class has finally ended and everyone now went to their homes. Momo is about to go into Izuku's room but Shoto stops her.

"What are you doing, Todoroki?" Momo asked.

"Gonna visit him? Could you please pay more attention to yourself?" Shoto asked.

"I can't! If Izuku isn't with us in the class, I won't pay attention to myself anymore!" Momo cried.

"Listen, if he finds out that you are not focusing on yourself as a young hero in the making, will he be happy about that? If he sees you slack around because you can't focus too much because of him not around, is he gonna be happy because of that?

I hope you understand me for this time. Please, take this opportunity to be strong for yourself, for your boyfriend who is still in a coma. You should get strong for him and for the time he comes back, you can finally help him in an easy way!" Shoto said. Momo looked at Shoto while crying but she lowers her head and stopped crying.

"If Izuku wants me to be strong, then fine. I'll do this for him, not for you." Momo said as she walks away and takes the route to the exits.

'I'll be using this opportunity to build my relation towards Momo. Izuku, I hope you'll sleep for long until we get married.' Shoto thought. Hagari can be seen staring at Shoto from afar and has a disgusted look on his face.

'This kid is really determined to take her away from Midoriya. Such a coward move.' Hagari thought. He entered the room of Izuku who is still in a very poor state and touches his wounds.

'His One For All is still there but its power starts to fade away. This isn't good. How could this happen to him? Only if I can give him something that will help him.

Wait! I think I still have that thing back at home! When I use that into Midoriya, he might be an unstoppable force when he comes back soon!' Hagari thought. He places a basket of fruits into the table and leaves the room. A new day has come and everyone now is on the bus as they will be transported into their agencies.

To Be Continued...

Another chapter is done! I hope you enjoyed this one while on quarantine! Enjoy and have a great day! Stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 11K 25
WARNING: contains spoilers for those who don't read the Demon Slayer Manga Right after the battle of Upper Moon 1, and right in the middle of a battl...
9.7K 148 25
After protecting the world from Hajun for 8000+ years, Tenma Yato, knowed also as Ren Fujii found his death by the hand of the Eastern Expedition. Ho...
54.9K 1.5K 49
Since Izuku was Little he Never wanted to be a Hero but a Shinobi and when he told his friends they got worried and bullied Izuku so he'd give that D...
1.6K 49 30
In the final fight between both dimensions, Izuku and Tanjiro were fighting their arch-enemies, Tomura Shigaraki and Muzan Kibutsuji. As the battles...