His Fighter (Completed)

By Isabellagreed

Hailey Brown is a 17 year old Girl who was adopted when she was 3. Now that her Parents aren't alive anymore... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Chapter 1| This isn't over princess
Authors Note
Chapter 2 | today is your lucky day
Chapter 3 | I think this is one of your dirty Little secrets
Chapter 4 | I have to beat his ass
Chapter 5 | I will have to kill you all
Chapter 6 | I Need to look hot tonight
Chapter 7 | Holy shit she Looks hot
Chapter 8 | I think you don't really have a choice
Chapter 9 | I guess I found a new friend
Chapter 10 | she Looks good in my car
Chapter 11 | what the actual fuck is going on
Chapter 12 | if we don't want to die we should go now
Chapter 13 | I broke his heart with a bullet
Chapter 14 | I will really be a part of them
Chapter 15 | I will listen to you and your rules
Chapter 16 | I thought they were real men
Chapter 17 | now we start playing after my rules
Chapter 18 | don't leave me please
Chapter 19 | my whole life is a lie
Chapter 20 | I am ready to go
Chapter 21 | They really want to kill her
Chapter 22 | He can't be alive
Chapter 23 | goodbye you bastard
Chapter 25 | Everything has to come to an end
Epilogue | Part 1
Epilogue | Part 2
Epilogue | Part 3
Kindle Unlimited

Chapter 24 | I won't disappoint him

14K 296 64
By Isabellagreed

Soo again one chapter in Chase's perspective. After that I think there will be another final chapter and then a epilogue which will have three parts. For example the first part will be 6 years after the second one 9 years after and the third one 20 years later.

Have fun reading. :)
*************
Chase's pov:

"Fuck we need to save Hailey. These people are crazy." Mason says.

"I know I am not dumb, but first of all we need to get out of here."

Our hands are tied with ropes. They are too thick to rip them. You have to untie them.

"Ryder, try to move towards me on your chair. Then you try to untie my hands with yours. If it doesn't work I have no idea what to do." I command him.

Ryder jumps towards me and tries what I said. But it just won't work.

"Damn. Why did I fall for this shit" I let out a scream.

"Shut the fuck up Chase. I have an idea. I have a lighter in my back pocket. One of you has to get it out and try to burn the ropes through." Nic yells.

"I won't touch your ass"

"Me neither." Flynn and Alex say.

"I will do it." That came from Mason.

He gets the lighter out of Nic's backpocket and tries to burn his ropes.

It works. We all cheer and seconds later Mason is free.

He walks towards me and unties my ropes. I help him with the others.

We get outside the cabin. Wow they are so dumb. There are still our cars.

"I will drive" Nic says.

He goes towards the car and opens the door.

The next thing I see is a huge explosion. No. That can't be happening.

Nic flyes through the air and lands next to me.

"Nic, are you ok?" I ask

I sit down next to his head. He doesn't respond.

"Take care of her. I believe in you and so does she. Don't forget me. I am sorry." These were the last words I could hear.

He is dead.

"NOOOOOOOOO. He can't be dead. He is my best friend. He said he would never leave me. Never."

I just lost my beat friend. He was the last one of my "family" after my parents died I had no one. He was always there for me and I promised myself to always protect him. That didn't work.

"Are the other cars bombed?" I asked the others.

"No it was just yours" Alex answers.

"Let's kill this bastard. He killed my family so I will kill his and him."

We decided to first drive to their family mansion. The whole building is going to fly in the air. I know we have to rescue Hailey too. But maybe she is there.

We get into the cars and drive there. We have the stuff to bomb the whole mansion in the car. It was part of our weapons.

When we get there we shoot everyone down except for his family.

In the middle of the room are 3 chairs. All the Costillos that are here. The two sons and his wife. We lay down the explosives and get out.

When we are away enough I get the switch.

I press the red button and boom.

We also found a lot of stuff in Emilios office we took everything with us. We found her. She is outside the city in a warehouse.

There is nothing left of the mansion, except for a bit of burning trash.

That is the end of the snakes.

We get into the cars again and drive towards the location where Hailey is.

When we arrive we could see that all of the men who were supposed to be waiting outside are dead.

What happened here. Who is in there and who killed emilios men.

Then I see him. Emilio Costillo laying dead on the floor.

We need to safe Hailey. I need to do it.

I need to rescue her, just as I promised to Nic. I won't disappoint him.
************
Sorry, nic is dead. This chapter is shorter but I don't think it is that bad. I just wanted to write about how the boys could escape from the cabin and yes the chapter is a bit rushed but Chase just sees red after his best friend got killed.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754K 20.9K 38
I wrote this when I was younger so it has really bad grammer. Read at you're own risk. I'm slowly....very slowly editing. #48 In Teen Fiction Februa...
42.8K 1.3K 11
Chase is a fucking bastard - Ainsley is a biker bitch extrordinaire. I'm Giving Up! I'm Done! I'm sick of waiting for the only man I've ever wanted...
418K 12.9K 22
The ideal life for everybody is to have a rich family, 6 brothers that adore you, a wonderful boyfriend, and have perfect life. Right? Wrong...
368K 14K 45
After a rough start in life, Harper is able to become a Broadway success. But when an old friend needs her help, she returns to a place she wasn't su...