ᴛᴡᴏ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ ➡ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇɴɢ

By IncrediblyLovely

sᴏɴ ᴋᴀᴛᴀʀɪɴᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ, ᴀ sɪɴɢᴇʀ-sᴏɴɢᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ's ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɢɴᴀᴄɪᴏᴜs, ғɪɴᴅs ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴀɢʀ... More

ᵃ ᵘ ᵗ ʰ ᵒ ʳ ' ˢ ⁿ ᵒ ᵗ ᵉ
I N T R O D U C T I O N
Chapter One: What?!
Chapter Two: Start Of Something New...?
Chapter Three: First Day of Pretending
Chapter Four: A Hell Of A Tuesday
Chapter Five: Third Day, Wednesday?
Chapter Six: A Little Throwback Thursday
Chapter Eight: Happy First Week...?
Chapter Nine: Scared Of Happy
Chapter Ten: Bruises and Broken Bottles
Chapter Eleven: Doctor Myoui and Her Patient
Chapter Twelve: Skyscraper
Chapter Thirteen: Meeting (G)I-DLE
A U T H O R ' S N O T E
Chapter Fourteen: First Proper Kiss & Fireworks
Chapter Fifteen: I'm In Love with A Monster
Chapter Sixteen: Happy 3rd week and Collaborations
Chapter Seventeen: Chocolates and Sugar Rush
N O T I C E
Chapter Eighteen: Collaboration Confirmed
Chapter Nineteen: Just A Nice Day
Chapter Twenty: Freaky Girl and Parking Lot Quarrels...?
Chapter Twenty-one: Ignorance & Guilt
Chapter Twenty-two: Love Me or Leave Me
Chapter Twenty-three: Jealousy on Green-capped Man
Chapter Twenty-four: Without Me
Chapter Twenty-five: Happy One Month!
Chapter Twenty-six: Do I like her...?
Chapter Twenty-seven: Lovey Dovey
Chapter Twenty-eight: Beach Time!
Chapter Twenty-nine: Give Your Heart A Break
Chapter Thirty: Ex's and Oh's
Chapter Thirty-one: Teary Eyes and Broken Hearts
Chapter Thirty-two: Rings and Roses
Chapter Thirty-three: Better Together
Chapter Thirty-four: Bruised Knuckles and Japan Trips
Chapter Thirty-five: Telling The Truth to Friends
Chapter Thirty-six: Unexpected Meeting and Couches
Chapter Thirty-seven: Brave, Honest & Beautiful
Chapter Thirty-eight: Spilled Drinks and Award Night
Chapter Thirty-nine: Bad Hungovers and Sweet Moments
Chapter Forty: Back To Work!
Chapter Forty-one: Meeting the Lead Actor
Chapter Forty-two: Ocean Eyes
Chapter Forty- three: I Love...Her?
Chapter Forty-four: Pouts and Cuteness
Chapter Forty-five: Kissing Scene and Deadly Eyes
Chapter Forty-six: Confessions
Chapter Forty-seven: For Publicity Only...?
Chapter Forty-eight: Telling The Fans
Chapter Forty-nine: Chasing The Broken-Hearted
Chapter Fifty: Dead or Alive?
Chapter Fifty-one: I Have Always Love You...Too
Chapter Fifty-two: Rings and Bruno Mars...?
Epilogue: Two Worlds Collide
L A S T N O T E
S E Q U E L out N O W!

Chapter Seven: Friday, My Friend...?

3.4K 142 76
By IncrediblyLovely

-_-_-SON CHAEYOUNG'S POV-_-_-

I woke up, groaning at the sound of my alarm clock. Luckily, I changed my alarm from Jeongyeon's voice to Be as One or else I'm dead on the floor.

I still don't want to leave my bed though, but I have loads of work to do, so I can't do anything.

I immediately brush my teeth, quickly grabbing the towel, and took a bath.

----

It's pretty much very early, but I wanted to stay here in the studio for a couple of minutes to revise some words or to practice the tune. Today's the day we would be recording the tune of my songs.

I still haven't heard of Mina after yesterday, oh well, it's pretty much early and I reckon she's still sleeping, after all, she doesn't have work, until the 2nd week, next month. Why do I even care?

2 hours later, the staff was coming one by one, until JYP is the one left, who is still not here. My other song was sent to him, and I forgot my own copy, so we were pretty much waiting for him to arrive.

Minutes later, a knock was heard on the door. I get up, with a smile on my face, expecting it to be JYP. But unluckily, it was at least the most unexpected person.

Myoui the great Mina.

My smile immediately turns into a frown.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I cross my arms, but I can't stop myself from checking her outfit choice. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail, she was wearing a white t-shirt paired it with some black joggers and white Adidas, she had light make up, which makes her ten times more beautiful than she is already.

She pouts, "Can't I visit my girlfriend here? " Pffft, unbelievable, now she's playing the girlfriend card.

" Did a staff sent you here to act or what? " I said, bluntly, not really caring if she got hurt or something. She didn't even care about mine. So it's like a win-win situation.

She pouts, even more, her eyes glistening with sadness, " I actually wanted to come here and support you, and no, this is not an act, but I guess you hate my presence, I'll leave now. "

I sighed, at least she was being honest.

"WAIT! MINA! " I shouted as she starts to walk away, I grab her arm before pulling her into a hug.

"I was just joking, come and join me then," I say as I patiently wait for her to release her arms that were tightly gripped on me.

"Oh my god, are you crying Mina?!" I ask as soon as I felt my cloth becoming wet. I softly pulled away from the hug to see if she really was and I was correct.

She was crying diamond tears. Shit, why is it when Mina cries, she still looks as elegant as she already is, but when I cry, I looked like a zombie?!

I wipe her tears before kissing her cheek. Urgh, this feels embarrassing.

"Stop crying babe, let's go now," I say as I hug her tight before walking towards the door of the company's studio immediately, my face burning, as I was embarrassed.

I never initiated some things like that.

"Chaeyoung, JYP said that he will not be here but he sent the copy a while ago, we'll record this, shall we? " A staff member said, I nod before entering the record room.

I glance at the door, looking at Mina that was entering, her eyes were a bit watery.She smiles at me before wiping her eyes.

I frown at her before focusing on the song.

----

I swear I could use a drink to lessen the aching of my throat to my esophagus. I've been singing constantly in here after the staff left. I still have to design the album cover and stuff, I can barely talk.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I brought food and some water," I heard Mina's voice as soon as she enters. At least she's kind of thoughtful.

I smiled at her before grabbing the bottle of water, quietly chugging. Phew, my throat doesn't hurt anymore but you can barely hear my voice.

"Thank you," I say, trying my best to make my voice audible. She looks at me with a frown and eyes full of concern.

"You should take a rest Chaeyoung, you've been here for two hours now," She says, opening the spaghetti that was probably from Jollibee. ( Not sponsored )

She then twirls it with a fork, carefully lifting up towards my mouth. I looked at the food then at her. I looked at her confusedly.

She rolls her eyes playfully, "Open up you idiot," Geez, she, and her mood changes.

Opening up my mouth, she feeds me the spaghetti. I feel like a kid now. She wipes the sauce that was on the side of my lip with a tissue.

I really feel like a kid right now.

"Do you want to take a rest?" Mina asks me. I then nod, I can answer, yes, but I wouldn't risk my voice.

She then scoots closer to me, I look at her confusingly. "Lean your head on my shoulder and take a nap," she says as she gets the confusion that was pretty much obvious from my eyes.

I obeyed, not wanting to argue before closing my eyes and let myself into dreamland for a couple of minutes.

----

"Good thing, her bruise is now healing," I heard a deep voice, sound like a man, talking. I then feel my pillow vibrates, while someone talks, that person sounds like a woman.

"Yeah, a good thing, oh and uhm, I let her rest first, she barely has a voice, "

Wait, hold on, I am not in my bedroom. This is not a pillow.

I open my eyes, and the first thing that I saw was Mina's jaw. Damn, that jawline. I hate to admit but it's such a good view here. "Oh, you're already awake, " Mina says as she notices me, beaming me a smile.

"Does your arm hurts?" She shakes her head, no. I smile at her.

"Thanks, babe," I say, kissing her cheek in the process.

" Oh, I didn't know you start calling each other babe privately, " I heard that man's voice again.

Oh shit. I think that was JYP.

I look at the person, and my guess was correct. I scratch my nape nervously, " Papa J, I  t—thought you will not be here, " He smiles before winking, leaving the room as early as it is.

I and Mina looked at each other as if our minds were connected. "What just happened? " She asks. I then shrug before standing up, waiting for her.

"Where are we going? " The actress says, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm going home, " I say, my voice accidentally coming out as raspier as it was. I can see her gulp. Is she nervous?

"Can I come with you though? I mean, if you want me to," Mina says as she chuckles nervously.

I smile at her, "Of Iourse you can, now let's go, I still need to rest for a bit,"

She intertwines her hand with mine. Is this also an act or is this her decision? I don't know what to believe anymore.

We walk synchronously towards the parking area. Flashes of the camera are evident. But before I entered the car, I heard my name being called.

I turned to my back,  to see Tzuyu running towards me with a girl running after her. "Chaeyoungie!" she yelled,  engulfing me in a hug.

Tzuyu and I were friends since Seoul High,  my friends are Dahyun, Tzuyu, Jisoo, Rosé, Irene, and Seulgi.

"Tzuyu you should inform me some time, you almost killed me, " A girl with porcelain skin and a black hair. She looks younger than me though.

"Who is this Tzutzu?" I ask smiling at the stranger.

"Oh, she is Shuhua,  Yeh Shuhua, she's 20 years old and also a Taiwanese,  she's in love with Seo Soo-"Tzuyu was about to finish when the Shuhua girl smacked her.

"YAH! YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL HER THAT! " she yells, turning crimson red. I chuckle, before holding my hand out. Shaking her hands in the process.

"Oh and she's the youngest member of (G) I-DLE, " Tzuyu says,  my eyes widen as I hear the familiar girl group.

" Hold up- you mean you're YEH SHUHUA?!  Sorry for my uhm voice but uh, I'm also a fan, I love your songs especially LATATA, LION, and OH MY GOD. " I say squealing in the process, I'm trying so hard to not fangirl but come on! (G) I-DLE is such an awesome group too!

She chuckles before her face turns red.
" Son Chaeyoung, the greatest artist and one of the best composers, is a neverland?!  I'll tell Soyeon unnie about this! ' She says before squealing. 

Tzuyu looks at her weirdly, "We should go before this person gets scolded by her uhm-nevermind. Bye unnie!  We should catch up for some time, " she yells dragging the poor girl. I chuckle before entering the car. Forgetting about the fact that Mina was inside. Luckily,  she didn't glare at me.

"Who was that? " she asks as I start the engine.

"Tzuyu, my highschool friend and her best friend from a kpop group, " I say, a little happy because Tzuyu and I finally reunited.

I can see her nod in my peripheral vision. I decided to drop Mina first before I go home.

----

I lay in my bed, with my phone when a message distracted me.

Unknown number added you and 2 other unknown numbers

Unknown Number:
Hello, Chaeyoung unnie! This is Tzuyu by the way!

SonChaeyoung: Hai! Who are these other two?

Unknown Number: I'm Shuhua!

Unknown Number: Seo Soojin.

SonChaeyoung changed her nickname into
Chaengie

Chaengie changed Unknown number into Tzuyoda

Shushu

Chaengie changed Unknown number into sOOjiN

Chaengie: so... Why did you decide to make this group chat Tzu?

Tzuyoda: I was bored,  and I eventually added Shuhua and her love here,  so that it won't be boring.

sOOjiN: aishh... here we go again

Tzuyoda: don't worry @sOOjiN, Shuhua said she'll ignore you like you want it to.

Shushu: wHa-?

sOOjiN: WHAT?!  @Shushu are you freaking serious?!

Shushu: I never said that!

sOOjiN: Come to my room,  we need to talk.

Tzuyoda: Someone's going to get some today!

Shushu: Shut the hell up Tzu👀

sOOjiN: Yeh Shuhua!

Shushu: I'll be there jinjin~

Chaengie: are these two-?

Tzuyoda: pretty much.

Chaengie: I feel like a third wheel to them :(

Tzuyoda: Don't worry unnie!  I am here!

Chaengie: Don't say that! My fake girlfriend will be jealous! 

Don't say that! My fake girlfriend will be jealous!  | Deleted

Chaengie: Don't say that! My girlfriend will be jealous!

Tzuyoda: oH- really?!  I should meet her sometime.

Chaengie: yeah yeah,  bye!  Need to take my rest, now go and flirt with squirrels. 😂

Tzuyoda: HaHaHa.

I chuckle. I should probably prepare for the interviews tomorrow, the company will release it at 12 AM KST. I don't know why, but it's pretty much boring,  so I decided to play random songs.

I would probably paint, play my guitar,  watch television, write or compose in advance,  cook or bake. Anything probably.

I can't wait for tomorrow!

----

Hai guys!  pretty much addicted to (G) I-DLE now aaaahhhHHhH! It's just- I don't know. I couldn't do that much due to my leg,  but it's slowly healing. By means of slowly,  slower than my internet connection. Anyways hope y'all like this! I already have two books in my draft,  one for michaeng, one for another ship,  idk HSHSH but I'm feeling reaaally really lazy that's why to expect slower updates than usual.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.8K 43
" - ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘɪᴄᴀʟ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍꜱ. ꜱᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜ...
133K 11.4K 62
Mina. Sana. Momo.
11.1K 557 33
The Myouiri's | F. Reader x Twice | Twice Fanfiction
629K 14.4K 47
Love me love me now Love me love me good Don't need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go) Ain't nobody around, do it like you should Y...