Samhain~ An OC Book

Від Autumn_Detective

Just a book for OC's which I'm going to put work into so it looks fancy~ Більше

~𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑹𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔~
~𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒅~
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑺𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚| 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕| 𝑬𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒅
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔|𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒏
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕
|𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒂𝒌 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒍𝒆'𝒔 𝑫𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒓
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒅𝒐𝒎
|𝑳𝒂 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑫'𝒐𝒓| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
| 𝑻𝑶 𝑲𝑰𝑳𝑳 𝑨 𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑫𝑶𝑴 | 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒚| 𝑨𝒗𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒏
|𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒑'𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
|𝑭𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚
| 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 |𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝑾𝒆𝒔𝒕
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
|𝑼𝒎𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔|𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚|
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒉
|𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔| 𝑲𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒊
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒚 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝑴𝒚 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑺𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚
|𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒆| 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑶𝒓 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆
|𝑯𝒂𝒚𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒆| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒔
|𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄|
|𝑭𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒅
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒔
|𝑯𝑷 𝑹𝑷| 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓
|𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑶𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏
|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒚 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔| 𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑭𝒐𝒐𝒍
|𝑽𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒕 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃| 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓
|𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑬| 𝙸 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝙰 𝙵𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘾𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙤 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝘽𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚 𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙚
|𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣| 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞
|𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠| 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨!
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙅𝙤𝙮
|𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩| 𝙍𝙚𝙮𝙣𝙖

|𝑴𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕| 𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒚

69 4 7
Від Autumn_Detective

𝚁𝚘𝚕𝚎: Male Knight
𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: Lancelot Keegan Greaves
𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎: Lance
𝙰𝚐𝚎: 15
𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: Male
𝚂𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢: Questioning yet he finds everyone attractive to be honest
𝙵𝙲: Logan Lerman
𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜: He has a dent in his left palm from when he stabbed himself with an arrow head. Whoops-

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢:
Friendly
Lance is a very welcoming and happy Guy. He's mostly always kind and doesn't have many mean words to say to anybody. It's rare that he doesn't like you, he likes everyone! Yet he could very much snicker about some of the adults. He'll go out of his way to talk to you and make you feel better if you're down. He wants to be friends with everyone! And can be a little bit stubborn if he is denied his request. Even if you tell him to bug off, it's more than likely than he won't.

Joyful
While this could be annoying to some, Lancelot is more than likely always wearing a big goofy smile on his face. He's always upbeat no matter what the occasion is, and he's practically glowing with optimism. It is rather impressive how he can always find the light at the end of each tunnel, and he makes sure that others see it too. He hates when people are done and will try his best to Change that. Lance is also pretty loud which can tend to irate people sometimes, he just doesn't know the volume of his voice sometimes.

Social butterfly
This probably isn't any surprise. Lance loves talking to people, even more so when they're new people! So much to talk about and learn about them! He for one, frankly can't shut his mouth and can become quite the nuance but he means no harm. Heck he's that type of guy to talk the enemy if he wanted too.

Curious
Curiosity killed the cat is a line that Lance isn't too familiar with. He is very curious about the world around him, especially the people around him. He loves asking them questions and then listening to their answers for them. Finding out every ounce of information he can! He finds it fun to talk about other people and to know about them more, it allows him to understand them bit more and helps them to become better friends.

Playful
Lancelot loves to mess around, especially with his friends. He has a childlike side to him whenever he gets a chance to loosen up, though he's mostly always fun and loose. Though he could be serious and straight to the point when he needs to be, but that's only when it's absolutely necessary. He has a light hearted sense of humour, he likes to prank and tease people, he'd never actually cause harm to anyone. While he isn't really cocky, he can let things get to his head a few times and may brag about his achievements from time to time. He's also a bit witty with his jokes.

Stressed
Lancelot isn't always smiles and laughs, there is times where he feels overwhelmed, he feels weight on his shoulders and has a lot of pressure being placed on him. He's always wanted to be a knight and fight for the greater good. But it isn't as black and white as it seems. Besides being a knight is easy. He can get a bit snappish when he's stressed, though he'll try his best to keep his cool.

Keen eye
Unlike most knights, Lance prefers to fight from a distance, getting up in someone's face with a sword isn't feeling his forte. Yet attacking from a distance is defiantly something he's interested in. He prefers to be hidden while attacking or maybe just far enough from enemy swords. And because of this his weapon of choice is defiantly a long range weapon. Which is just in his luck because Lance has quite the keen eye, he can spot things from a distance and is able to see the small features that others may not. He's quite alert and aware of what's happening around him.

Loyal
Lancelot is incredibly loyal, once he gives you his word, he gives you his word. He won't double cross you and he'll stay with you to the end. Lance values loyalty a lot, while he is a pretty forgiving guy, once you break his trust, the chances of you getting it back is very low. He's loyal to his country and the royal family, especially the queen, once they tell him to do something, he'll do it without hesitation.
Steadfast

Clumsy
One of the main reasons Lance isn't on the front lines is mostly due to his stance and posture, he's quite the clumsy guy and is normally tripping over his feet. Now he can sword fight and Fight hand to hand, but compared to the other knights, he's better at long range. He is also a bit Forgetful too, often loosing track of his thoughts and having people repeating things to him.

Nimble
One of the advantages of being an archer is how light his armour is, unlike most knights who wield swords, his armour wouldn't be dense and heavy since he isn't suffering much of a big blow like they are. This allows him to be nimble and speedy on his feet, he can run miles around you. He's agile too, allowing him to slip by quite easily without being caught. You'd be surprised how unnoticeable he can really be.

Rational
Lance is pretty rational, he can be underestimated give how irresponsible he does seem yet he does have some intelligence to him. While sometimes he relies on his instincts, he does Long strongly to facts or reason. He wouldn't jump into a fight without a thought out plan or maybe even a get away. He wants everything to go smoothly. He also isn't one for arguments and will try to calm it down on both sides, yet sometimes he can be dragged into them itself.

Empathic
Lance is a very empathic soul, even if he doesn't know someone, he still holds an ounce of care for them. He has an ability to understand others and can sort of connect to them, even if he isn't going through what they are. He's Caring and genuine and he never wants to see someone down, he's always there to talk to and lend a hand. Yet that being said, he's mostly looking after others than himself.

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜: Long range weapons, he has quite the keen eye. But he differently prefers crossbows
𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜: Long range weapons, his crossbow, arrows, dogs, talking to people, messing around with his friends, training, hot drinks, meeting new people, his country, the royal family
𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚜: early training sessions, sword fighting, heavy armour, arguments, cold weather, getting yelled at, spiders, waiting around for something to happen
𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜: long range, archery, observant, alert, talking, getting to know people, resolving conflict, speed, agile
𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜: close combat, swords, curiosity, too empathic, loyalty, clumsy, forgetful, gets a bit iffy when stressed
𝙷𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚜: He as a habit of playing with the end of his arrows, if he has them on him anyway.

𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢:  Lancelot was born into a loving family. While his family weren't exactly rich, they weren't poor either, they are rather up there, but still not quite to be well known. Even as a kid he always wanted to be a knight, he would watch out his window as the knights would match around the streets, he always looked up to them. How they would protect their kingdom and the royal family. When he was old enough he managed to start his training as a knight, he had to move around a lot, but now he's finally at the castle training with the other kids.

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐: Woo! New friends! New people to learn about! He can't wait, Surely they'll be interesting and fun to hang out with. Honestly he has nothing bad to say about them, he can't wait to meet them.
𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚜: He loves them, he would do anything for them. He is incredibly loyal to the royal family, especially the queen, he would do pretty much anything they ask of him without hesitation. He does hold a dislike for the other royals from the other kingdom though, he just can't believe they would do that.
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐: On top of the world- imagine dragons
𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜: I'm drawing a blank-
I'll fill it in soon-
𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊: He's not much when he's using a sword, but a crossbow is like second nature to him.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

88.1K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
34.1K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
76.7K 3.4K 78
❤️