Collection of the best stories

By lordteutoburg

In this "book" I'll make a list of the best stories I've read so far. If you are looking for something to rea... More

The Crown Prince's bodyguard
Playing the Duchess
Disgraceful
Most hated in the city
An inch of infinity
Genesis
The umbrella girl
The haunting of Sierra
Destiny, was it?
Six Deadlier Sins
Lucifer's Angel
ANAH
Upend
Hatched
The ways of patching up
Born by power
Unbreakable
Chasing after the stars
Glitter sinks
One of those people
Dreamcatcher
My Heart of Desires
Bounty Hunter
Hapuch's Diary
The She-Wolf
All I see
Saboteur
Thirteen
Mysteries and Mayhem
Game on, Then
Healing scars
Speechless
Falling in love sucks sometimes
Vespian Emeralds
Love from afar
Spooky short stories
Hogwarts rewritten
Flame of trust
Beyond humanity

To capture a heart

35 9 5
By lordteutoburg

To capture a heart is a story by ViDisha21 and the reason I liked it very much is that it has a really genuine writing and it makes you feel like you're watching a TV series.
The main character is Veronica, or "V", who is in her last year before college, together with her friends, Ashley, Neil and Avi.

Here's the introduction made by the author herself.

There are two types of people in this world, One- the ones who are content and happy with what they have, who they are. Two- the ones who are still searching, and are constantly in a journey of discovering themselves. I think it's safe to say I haven't figured that part about who I am yet, or any part for that matter, I am just hanging in there, in between things, surviving. Anyway, first things first. Let's get the awkward introductions out of the way now, shall we? I'm 18. I'm just a normal teenager wading through her normal life, whilst hoping for something exciting to come along. Oh, and my name is Veronica. Friends call me V.
Umm...yeah that's about it. Alright, I guess I suck at this intro monologue thing, and so I'll shut up now and let you figure out the rest of the stuff regarding me and my life, while I do the same throughout this story. So on with the story guys .. Welcome to my world & I hope you have fun, but most importantly I really hope you take something back with you at the end of this story. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
874K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
579K 21K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC