Chasing after the stars

Chasing after the stars - Lucas NCT FF is the title of the story written by LOLYCUTEY.
It's his first story. Read it unless you get mad with Korean names 😂😂😂

"I'll always be there for you"
***
Who would've thought about the day Hyun Ae would suddenly receive a journal from her deceased parents? What journey Ae go through with Lucas, and her friends, and what secrets will she discover about her parents?

***
Here's the first chapter
***

As I grew up, I always had an interest in the stars. I'd always spend most days sitting on the grass stargazing, with my parents by my side. On a Monday night, when I was 8 years old, I sat in between both my parents. We were stargazing, and indicating what each star looked like. "Hyun Ae look at this one. Doesn't it look like you?", My father who goes by the name Wong Shik told me teasingly.

On a Monday night, when I was 8 years old, I sat in between both my parents. We were stargazing, and indicating what each star looked like.
"Hyun Ae look at this one. Doesn't it look like you?", My father who goes by the name Wong Shik told me teasingly.

"Dad! How does this look like me? It's a watermelon!", I told him, however, bothered by the comment I crossed my arms and stared at my dad with annoyance.
My mom was busy observing us, and she immediately burst with laughter. My father and I's attention turned into her direction and gazed at my mother up and down with confusion. She stopped laughing and stared back with a smile.

My mother goes by the name Cho Byeol, this means a beautiful star. Whenever I find a beautiful picture drawn by the stars, she immediately comes to mind.
"Look at you both arguing over a star that looks like a watermelon, how about you look at this one." She said pointing towards a star that looked exactly like a girl who sat on the ground.

Our attention went ahead where she was pointing. I awed as I saw how pretty it looked. The way the stars aligned and formed such a beautiful picture, in which any person would view it differently.
"Now that looks like you Hyun Ae and Wong Shik don't tease her like that." My mother told my father. She went ahead and hit him on the head just to annoy him.

As I watched both of my parents bickering and laughing I knew I wanted to always see them this happy, and when they grow old I want to be the one who'd they depend on. Suddenly, their attention shifted toward me. "Come here you little munchkin." Both my parents said as they hugged me tightly.