Collection of the best stories

By lordteutoburg

In this "book" I'll make a list of the best stories I've read so far. If you are looking for something to rea... More

The Crown Prince's bodyguard
Playing the Duchess
Disgraceful
Most hated in the city
An inch of infinity
Genesis
The umbrella girl
To capture a heart
Destiny, was it?
Six Deadlier Sins
Lucifer's Angel
ANAH
Upend
Hatched
The ways of patching up
Born by power
Unbreakable
Chasing after the stars
Glitter sinks
One of those people
Dreamcatcher
My Heart of Desires
Bounty Hunter
Hapuch's Diary
The She-Wolf
All I see
Saboteur
Thirteen
Mysteries and Mayhem
Game on, Then
Healing scars
Speechless
Falling in love sucks sometimes
Vespian Emeralds
Love from afar
Spooky short stories
Hogwarts rewritten
Flame of trust
Beyond humanity

The haunting of Sierra

39 9 4
By lordteutoburg

The haunting of Sierra is a book by Thefantasticmissfox.
It's the story of a family that had just moved from the big South African city of Johannesburg to the smaller Sierra, a few miles from there. The protagonists are two twelve-year-old twin sisters, Melissa and Alissa, who are also the narrators (each chapter is narrated by one of the two teenagers).
If in the beginning the girls are best friends, everything changes after they moved in their new house and visited the prohibited room, in which they saw portraits of a girl killed in multiple ways. Since then Alissa becomes strange, evil and behaves badly, sometimes causing damage to Melissa, who has discovered from a local boy that Sierra is a haunted city. In fact, thirty, years before their arrival, a girl had disappeared (later she was tortured and murdered) and no once could tell where her corpse is.
It is said that the portraits of her murder appeared in some houses and they reappeared if anyone tried to move them out, then those who touched them would be possessed by its spirit.
The third chapter is narrated from Alissa's point of view and tells her visions and the actions that she carries out, always with the purpose of hurting Melissa.

Quite creepy, I must say. If you're 12, don't read it at night if you've just moved in to a new house lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
700K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
102K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...