Je t'aime soul mate.

By angelheaven101

Halynn is the type of girl all parent wish for. Student Council president, French Club Member, Volleyball Pla... More

Ch. 1 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 2 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 3 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 4 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 5 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 6 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 7 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 8 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 9 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 10 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 11 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 12 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 13 How I fell for him. Literally
Ch. 14 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 15 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch.16 How I fell for him. Literally.
Ch. 17 How I fell for him. Literally...
Ch. 18 How I fell for him. Literally...
Part 2 Prolouge
Part 2 Ch. 1
Part 2 Ch. 2
Part 2 Ch. 3
Ch. 4 Tattoo
Ch.5-Retour
Ch. 6-Yacht
Ch. 7 Tribal Friends
Ch. 8 Flight Affairs
Ch. 9 Home sweet Home
Ch. 10 Cinnamon Rolls
Ch. 11-The Queen
Ch. 12 Unapproved
Ch. 13-The break in
Ch. 14 Death and Birth
Ch. 15 Preparations
Ch. 16 Wedding
Part 3 Prologue
Ch. 1-Missing
Ch. 2-Tala Akia
Ch. 3-Cravings
Ch. 5 Lasagna
Ch. 6-Pool
Ch. 7-Two Cherries
Ch. 8-Beautiful Nightmare
Ch. 9-Release
Ch.10-Mates Forever

Ch.4 Theresa

25.4K 84 13
By angelheaven101

What’s up my party people! Long day but it was fun! I got to read a lot of comments had a lot of nice conversations on wattpad! Well anyway let’s begin!

***************************

Drew’s POV

I walked around a city outside of the boarder trying to gather any information I could. So far I heard that a new queen took the throne and that the council wanted her out. The way the queen was described and the things she could do didn’t sound like something Haylynn could do but I always kept that thought in the back of my mind.

“It’s a sad day when vampires have to work with mutt’s like you,” a vampire said while smoking a cigarette. “Well you don’t want her on the throne and neither do we. Where is the palace,” I asked. “Hey I’m just a street rat. I don’t know where the palace is but I do know a guy that knows a guy who used to work for a council member,” the vampire said.

“Yeah well you tell me the name and I’ll give you the cash,” I said. “Jerome Luchinetti is what he goes by now,” the vampire said while stomping out his cigarette. The vampire held out his hand and I gave him the cash. “Thanks,” I said and started to walk away. I looked back slightly and his back was turned counting the money.

I ran up to him and twisted his arm behind his back. I quickly snapped his neck before he could react. I pulled it off and collected my money. I couldn’t have that vampire telling others that I was here.

“Well this is a pleasant surprise. I was supposed to kill him too,” someone said. I turned around and recognized the vampire immediately. “What do you want,” I growled. She was the same vampire who forced me to give information when Haylynn was in the hospital. “Why can’t your sweet and innocent Theresa visit you without you growling,” Theresa asked with her hands on her hips.

“I just don’t have fond memories of you. I’m very busy so you must excuse me,” I said and watched her. Her heels clacked against the concrete and she touched my chest. “Don’t be that way. I think a strong werewolf like you should play more. Why don’t you play with me,” she asked. “For the last time I have a mate,” I said and pushed her back.

Theresa hissed at me and I prepped in case this turned violent. “Didn’t your mother teach you how to treat a lady,” she asked and I smirked. “I only see a leach,” I said. Theresa’s eyes flashed red and she lunged for me. I stepped to the side and pulled her arm behind her back. I pulled her close and whispered, “Where’s the girl?”

Theresa giggled and said, “I like it when my men handle me rough but this wasn’t my task today.” She kicked my knee but I didn’t release her until she elbowed me in the stomach. I released her and took a deep breath. Theresa turned around and kicked my stomach. She tried to kick me again but I grabbed her leg and pulled it up.

I expected Theresa to scream in pain but she just smiled. “I’m flexible babe,” she said and back flipped. It was almost like she didn’t want to fight me. I was tired of playing at this point. I lunged for her and scratched her arm. I twisted it back and heard a snap. “Where is she,” I asked. “In a place you’ll never find her,” Theresa said and scratched my face.

I stepped back and growled. She ran up to me and punched me in the stomach. I pulled her hair and pushed her on the ground. I pinned her down and she was breathing hard. “I didn’t think you were this kinky,” she said and I growled. “Who do you work for,” I asked. “The queen’s most trusted,” she said simply.

The queen’s most trusted? “Who is your queen,” I asked. “Don’t know her name. Sorry love but this is where I leave you,” she said and hit her head against mine. I cursed and she grinned. I punched Theresa in the stomach and she winced in pain but didn’t make a sound.

“Just kill me,” she said with a glossy look in her eyes. I stopped hitting her and stared at her. “Excuse me,” I asked. “Just kill me. I don’t want to be a part of this war. I already killed my love,” she whispered. “Which war? Which love,” I asked. Theresa looked up at me and said, “The war to kill your kind. I was ordered by my master to kill my love who was a werewolf. I knew deep down our relationship wouldn’t work but…he didn’t care. If they kill all of your kind, I’ll die from thirst. Just kill me honorably.”

I stood up and pulled Theresa up. “Why don’t you just drink something else,” I said and pushed her against the wall. I wasn’t naïve. “I can’t. The reason I was created was to drink from your kind. Once your all dead, my kind will die,” she said. “You’re scum you know,” I said and she nodded. “If anyone asks…just say I fought you and almost won,” she said and I snapped her neck.

She didn’t scream and I pulled the head off completely. She won’t be coming back for me. I walked out of the ally and thought hard. Theresa said her kind. Were there other vampires who only drank from werewolves? Could vampires really love werewolves? I looked up as the sun was starting to set.

A war to kill all werewolves? I need to find out more about it and I will get my answers. I need the key to find my love, Haylynn.

**********************************

Haylynn’s POV

I dismissed Trey as I stepped out into the nature. The rising moon comforted me as I took more steps to my nature throne. “The queen is here,” the spirits whispered. I walked with my head high and the trees bowed to me in the wind. “Hello my queen,” a young wood spirit said. “Hello,” I replied with a smile.

I always had a soft spot when it came to things of nature. I took my seat on a stone throne surrounded by vines and shaded by a beautiful magnolia tree. “Hello my queen,” the magnolia tree’s spirit whispered to me. “Hello. It has been a while hasn’t it,” I said. “Yes our queen. We worried,” a water nymph said from the creek. I looked to my right and all the water nymphs were present.

All of my fairies were near their element and I took a deep breath. “I, your queen, wish to apologize for not leaving an advisor to help you. I know it must have been a hard time for you,” I said. “No my queen. We just did not care for your replacement,” a fairy said with a smile. “He was so bossy! We prefer you my queen,” a water nymph said.

“Well I plan to stay but in the case that something happens to me I want to say this. Remain in harmony with all the forces of nature around. Keep protecting and defending what is yours and honor the promises you have made to others to the fullest,” I said. “My queen this is yours,” the magnolia tree and dropped a few petals. Vines wove around it and four fairies sprinkled dust on the crown.

The fairies flew above me and placed the crown upon my head. “Thank you,” I said and took a deep breath. “Rain our queen? We know how much you enjoy it,” a weather fairy said. “No thank you. Isn’t the moon beautiful tonight,” I asked and looked up. A few clouds were around it and gave the moon a mysterious aura.

A warm breeze flew by and I smiled. “My Queen are you going to leave us again,” a small fairy child asked. “I plan not too. Please pass my message on to all of your kind,” I said and enjoyed being with nature for a few more moments. “My queen someone is approaching. Shall we kill him,” an oak tree asked. “Who is it,” I asked.

“A vampire. He’s the lap dog you always have,” the oak tree said. I stood and said, “No thank you. Everyone please return to your elements. Remember this is a secret place for only ourselves,” I said and all the creatures returned to their homes. Even my throne was removed.

Trey walked toward me and looked around. “I never get to see you with these creatures,” Trey said and I smiled. “They don’t take well to outsiders,” I said. Trey offered his hand and led me away from my throne. “The crown suits your gentler side,” he said. “Yes,” I trailed off and took my crown off. It fell to pieces and I took a single flower and placed it in my hair. I let the remains fly into the wind.

“Wait my queen,” I heard. I looked back and the fairy child approached me. She kissed my cheek and smiled. “What was that for,” I asked. “For your safe return! I thought I would never see you in person. Grandmamma told me how kind you were and I was so excited,” she said and did a spin in the air. “You will grow up to be a great wood fairy,” I said and she grinned.

“Really! My brother said I would be a tinker,” she said. I shook my head and said, “A queen just knows. Would you want to be a tinker,” I asked. “No if the queen says I’ll be a wood fairy then that is what I want to be,” she said and closed her eyes.  “Head back to your village before they worry,” I said with a smile. The fairy nodded and flew away.

I looked at Trey and he was smiling. “What is it,” I asked. “You always seem happiest here,” he said and squeezed my hand. “I’m very happy here but I don’t think that’s when I’m happiest,” I said. “Then when,” he asked. “When I’m with you,” I said with a smile. Trey bent down to kiss my lips but when he pulled back he looked concerned. “What is it,” I asked.

“Your eyes,” he said. “Are they red? I do not wish to feed,” I said. “They are brown,” he said and I raised an eyebrow. “Maybe you need to feed because that’s ridiculous,” I said and walked away. Brown eyes for a vampire? Impossible even if Trey said in the past that my black eyes are lighter after returning from nature.

Still…brown eyes are very intriguing. I walked toward my throne room. Trey caught up to me and opened the door. I walked into the throne room and saw four men and two women. They were all reeking of the werewolf smell but I sat on my throne anyway. No one bowed to me and I narrowed my eyes.

“Bow,” I commanded and they all bowed. That was much better. “My queen, your crown,” Trey said and handed me my open topped silver crown covered in onyx and rubies. Trey placed the crown on my head and took his seat. “Now rise,” I said and the werewolves rose with grunts.

“What’s all this about? I didn’t hear about a new queen,” a male vampire said. “How about you tell me your names and I shall tell you mine,” I said. I did not care about their appearance since they would die soon enough. “Butch from the Ringini pack,” Butch said. “Tyler from the Compressi pack,” Tyler said. “Julie from the Draki pack,” Julie said. “Dimitri from the Bhaladra pack,” Dimitri said.

“Ash from the Trinity Pack,” Ash said and one girl remained. She caught my intrest unlike the others. She had blonde short hair and proudly said, “Epiphany from the Sassaba pack.” She stared at me with confusion in her eyes but I ignored it. “I am Queen Haylynn of all vampires and all of you,” I said. “How are you our queen,” Tyler asked.

“I created the first werewolf. I created the first vampire. I created the first nature spirit. I am the creator of all,” I said. “Hold up. No one told us anything about you creating werewolves,” Dimitri said. “I suppose not since most of your kind decided to rebel against me,” I said and narrowed my eyes at them. These were the descendants of my first werewolf creation.

“Well than what are you,” Julie asked. “I’m everything and yet I am nothing. I chose to take the vampires form in order to be eternal and keep the balance,” I said. “What balance,” Epiphany asked. “The balance between the three so that we do not affect the fourth,” I said. “What’s the fourth,” Butch asked.

“The humans. A naïve creature that I have no claim over,” I said. “Can you tell us why we’re here,” Tyler asked. I sighed and said, “You are here to defend your kind from yourselves. The werewolves will come to destroy the vampires and since all of you have worked with us, they will kill all members of your packs.”

I studied them as my words sunk in. “How can we trust you,” Epiphany asked. “You don’t have to. You can go into hiding but eventually you will be found either by remaining vampires or your own kind. Why not defend yourselves and your pack here on the vampire side,” I suggested. “Seems good to me. We get the remaining territory,” Dimitri asked and I nodded.

“Everything that was once werewolf territory will be yours split equally. I will see to it,” I said with a smile. These werewolves were too easy to fool. Of course I would kill them all in the end. “So is this an agreement,” I asked. All of the werewolves nodded except for Epiphany. She continued to stare into my face.

“You may all leave except for you Epiphany,” I said. The rest of the werewolves cleared out after being directed by my guards. When the door closed I studied Epiphany. I had seen her before but where? She was too young for me to see her before that night. “Do I know you,” I asked.

“No…at least you shouldn’t,” she said and continued to stare at me. “Well than why do you seem so familiar,” I asked curiously. I saw a spark of fear in her eyes but she shook her head. “I have no idea Queen Haylynn. I must be going now. Please excuse me,” she said and walked out of the room. When the door closed leaving Trey and I, he touched my hand.

“Was she intriguing you,” he asked. “She was but for some reason the feelings were negative. Have we seen her before,” I asked. “I have not my love,” Trey said. He tried to comfort me but I stayed emotionless to his touches. I knew that girl and I didn’t like her. I sighed and stood up. “I am trying to think love,” I said aggravated. “I’m sorry,” he said and I looked back.

He was looked down and I tilted his face up. I kissed his lips hungrily and pulled back to look in his eyes. “I need a successor,” I said and straightened. “What do you mean my queen,” Trey asked while pulling me into his lap. I rested my head on his chest and said, “This war…it’s too uncertain and out of control. I need a human successor to turn. Find someone young and willing.”

“What do you mean willing,” he asked. “I want someone who…wants this way of life. Ask my second creation. It must be a girl of course,” I said. ‘Of course my queen. I shall see what I can do,” Trey said and kissed my forehead. “Do you live for me,” I asked. “I live for you and only you,” he said.

I stayed in my love’s arms until I heard footsteps. Trey lifted me to my throne and placed me there while fixing my crown. Trey took his seat as a vampire walked into my throne. “Who are you,” I asked. “I am Richard and I have disturbing news,” he said. He seemed like an older vampire but still not one of my creations. Maybe Carmen created Richard. “Go on,” Trey said.

“The werewolves preparing for war have decided to attack on the next full moon,” Richard said. “That is less than a week away,” I stated. “Yes my queen and we are not prepared for a war of this size. It is being said that twenty packs are currently involved,” Richard said. “This is very disturbing,” I said. Twenty werewolf packs to attack my home? “They are attacking here right,” I asked to be positive.

“I am sorry my queen. They know that this is the center of our way of life and it will only be a matter of time before they discover the location. Should we try harder to prevent them from discovering the location,” he asked and I looked at my two rings. My royal ring and the ring of unknown origin that was still shining dimly symbolized two important things.

My power in the onyx ring I was sure of but what about the other? “My queen your decision,” Richard asked and I looked up. “Do not protect the location. Do not make it easy for the werewolves to find either. Prepare all vampires for war. I want every vampire to be organized on that night. I will assign others so that you do not overload yourself,” I started.

“I also want you to gather those within twenty miles of my palace and train them along with my guards. Everyone must be prepared. I want anything made of wood to be removed and I do mean anything. Werewolves are very creative,” I said. “Does this include your nature kingdom,” he asked. “No. They can protect themselves. In fact I fear they may be the most prepared for this war,” I said.

Richard bowed and asked, “Anything else my queen?” “Yes. I wish to see all the latest weapons from my absence by tomorrow morning. Am I clear,” I asked. “Yes my queen,” he said and walked out of the room. “This is very alarming my love,” I said simply. “Yes…I promise not to lose you again,” he said and stood up. “Are you going now,” I asked.

“Would you prefer me to stay,” he asked looking back. “No. We do not have time for what I prefer. Get everything done and please handle it personally,” I said while thinking about other things. “Yes my love. Please remain comfortable,” Trey said and walked away.

I stood up and walked toward my window. The sun was starting to rise and that burned my eyes. I turned away from the light and sat on the floor with my legs tightly against my chest. I am Queen. I need to keep the balance. All of this rest on my shoulders but it hurts. It hurts to think of all my creatures that will have to die.

Why couldn’t they keep the balance in my absence? I closed my eyes to concentrate. Even when I was here I made a mistake. That night was proof of it. I took a deep breath and stood from the floor. I made a mistake but won’t make the same twice. I’m better now. I’m wiser and promise to keep the balance even if it costs my eternal life.

***********************

OHHH! What do you think will happen next? The war is coming soon and you KNOW that will be epic! LOL! Leave your comments please!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 1.3K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK THREE * While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) and book two (Alpha Theo)...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
13.1M 361K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
268K 4.6K 28
Warning- No helpless chicks or 'perfect masculine Alphas' here. Julia's sixteen, the Beta's daughter, a few years from becoming a fully fledged werew...