Supervene - (K.TH || J.JK)

By shaybangtanie

One evening, as Jungkook locked eyes with Taehyung, he knew this person has trouble written all over him. **... More

SUPERVENE || Introduction
1. Cozy Space
2. Dark
3. Missed
4. Success
5. Feels Familiar
6. Dang It!
7. Consciousness
8. Seriously?
9. Hello
10. Feels Familiar Part II
11. Friends
12. House 'Party'
13. Planning
14. Curious
15. Caught
16. Confused
17. Hot Stuff
18. Captured
19. Heart Eyes
20. Buddy?
21. Nope
22. All Is Well
23. Mine
24. Listen
25. Shy Encounter
26. "Hate You"
27. Lies
28. Ruthless
29. V
30. Missing
31. Different
32. D-DAY
33. Ready
34. Set
35. Go
36. Target Is Set
37. I Feel Pain
38. Healing
39. Unexpected
40. Still, Hate You
41. Is This Better?
42. Lust
43. Crush
44. Broken
45. Betrayal
46. The Truth
47. Un - Love
48. Clarity
49. Space
50. Fading In
52. New Morning
53. Love Maze
54. Heart's Desire
55. The Aftermath
56. Confession
57. Getting It Right
58. It's Not A Drill
Epilogue 1: The Nasty
Epilogue 2: The "After"

51. Back Again

2.4K 119 21
By shaybangtanie

Taehyung's POV
It didn't take me long. I've been here once and somehow my heart knows the path in and out.

As a matter of minutes, I located Jungkook's car by shade and I pulled mine beside his. Parking them side by side.

As I step out of my car, all I can see at the far distance is just a blanket of darkness. I have resorted to navigate the small pathway leading to the lake house with my phone torch.

There it is.

A cozy little hut in the middle of the woods overlooking the lake. I have grown to love this place in just a day.

I climbed onto the front porch and tried to see if I can sneak in without Jungkook knowing.

Classic, I know. I mean how would I wanna catch him off guard if I don't sneak up on him? Clearly, he has been avoiding me and I can't give him another reason to run away from me.

I tried to pull down the door handle and again surprise surprise! It's not locked.

Geez, I have to make sure I tell him to lock it next time, that bunny boy never learns his lessons. It's so dangerous out here.

I quietly opened the door and sneaked myself in after taking a close look around the spacious living room stretched all the way to the kitchen.

No sign of Jungkook.

Alright, then it means he must be upstairs. in his bedroom or something.

The thought about his bedroom brought a cheeky smile on my face. Ooofff, that was a good fck.

I tiptoed next to the first floor, remembering my way through even though the last time I was climbing these stairs, I had Jungkook wrapped around my waist.

I came to the bedroom door and saw it was wide opened.

Again. Doesn't this boy have the courtesy of locking his doors or closing them? Dear Lord.

I walked in easily when I notice he was not inside the room either.

Where could he be?

.

Third Person POV

Taehyung was standing in the middle of the room, taking in 360-degree turn trying to see if Jungkook is somewhere in the room.

I mean...you can't possibly miss a 5 ft 11 muscle boy if he is indeed inside the room, isn't it? Well, Taehyung thought it's just for the best to peek every single corner, just so he don't find a certain bunny hiding, waiting to jump out on him.

It doesn't make sense. I know. But it does for Tae so we are gonna leave it that way.

"Where could he be?"

Tae mumbled to himself as he bit on his fingernails. Thinking very hard.

That's when a faint peach and musky scent hit through his nostrils. Followed by the shower sound, indicating the water was running in the bathroom.

Shower. Jungkook is in the shower.

"Cool."

Taheyung thought as he walked into Jungkook's closet and changed himself, drowning in the younger's big baggy shirt.

No pants, just boxers on.

Tae walked out to the shower sound still on.

"Perfect."

He then plopped himself onto Jungkook's big comfy bed and make himself home.

The shower must have gone on for a while coz Taehyung was slowly dozing off with the faint sound of water in a far distance. He wanted to wait for Jungkook, following his initial plan to confront the younger and talk things out but he couldn't keep himself awake.

Minutes went by...

Taehyung was sleeping soundly cuddled against mountains of pillows.

.

Jungkook's POV

I know I can't run away from my Hyungs for long.

Only for this weekend maybe? I needed my time and I know Hyungs will understand. Hence, I am glad I came back to my lake house.

Stepping in here after some time definitely brought back all the memories of the passionate night I shared with Tae.

The morning after where I almost confessed my love for him, only to be running out of here frantically trying to save my Hyungs from some lunatic assholes.

I can only laugh about it all with myself now. What a day it was.

Sigh.

I stumbled upon the broken vases which Tae threw when he was pissed off that day as I walked into the living room.

The dirty coffee cups and unwashed dishes. The wall by the glass door which has a dented space from my punch.

Damn, I need to fix that tomorrow.

I walked around, cleaned up a few, and decided to take a long hot shower before calling it a night. I really needed some good sleep.

.

Mmmm...for some reason, people always assume I like the smell of coconut. I actually don't. My hair looking like a shape of coconut doesn't mean I smell like one too. Duh.

I actually really like the natural musky aroma and fruity scent of peach. I happily scrubbed myself clean scenting myself and my hair in the shower.

What a relief.

I must have taken a long time in the shower and bath tonight. When I stepped out, grabbing a towel, my fingertips were wrinkled like an old man.

I chuckled at the look of it and dried myself clean.

Wrapping myself with a towel, I walked out to my bedroom, heading to my closet where pretty much half of my clothes from home are here already.

"GEZZ GOSH!!"

I jumped back as soon as I walked out of the bathroom, holding my hand against my chest calming myself down.

What the fck?

I saw a figure was laying down facing the balcony. I can only see the curves of a body and not the face. How dare the person lay on my bed! Not only that, but I also heard faint snoring...

I was afraid but I was also pissed.

I walked slowly not wanting to alert the person. I took a nearby vase on my hand for defense as I walk closer to the bed.

......

"Tae? What the hell?"

I opened my mouth in shock and almost dropped the vase on the floor. I notice he was asleep, snoring with his mouth slightly opened.

Cute.

But wait, how the hell did he end up here? He even changed into my clothes?? What???

I kept the vase back in its place as I moved back to the bedside, looking over at Taehyung.

"Tae..."

I shake him a little. Hoping he would wake up and I can get rid of him.

No response.

Dear God!

I wanted to continue to shake him and wake him up but I realize it was of no avail. He was basically dead asleep and there seems like no way he is responding to me.

I sighed deeply as I took the chance to quickly dress in a pair of sweatpants. No shirts. I don't like to wear a shirt to sleep in. I only wear boxers or sweats, depending on my mood.

I came back and found Taehyung practically conquering the entire bed. Sleeping across the bed like a starfish, all my pillows are on the floor.

He is an asshole, even when he is fast asleep.

Aish.

I looked at the clock and it's already showing 10 mins to midnight.

I yawned, feeling the tiredness taking over my body. I left Taehyung asleep on my bed as I picked the pillows, placed them around him, tucked him into the blanket.

I took one last look at him.

Admiring his innocent little adorable face while he sleeps, I could have never guessed what this man does for a living. I turned off the light, pulled the curtains nearer, allowing just enough moonlight to shine through the room.

"Goodnight Tae."

I kissed his forehead and went to take the spot on the couch. Thankfully I changed the wooden chairs into a big fluffy couch months ago, I knew it'd come in handy someday.

I don't know what will happen tomorrow, but I think I am ready to talk to him.

I love you Taehyung ah.

Wearing the most idiotic smile I can on my face, I fell into a deep sleep.

.

___________________
💜 were you expecting smut?
Lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 137K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
68.6K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
342K 29.4K 47
It's been over a year since Taehyung left and Jeongguk had learnt to stop letting the thought of him invade his mind. But sometimes the past collides...
731K 39.7K 53
"What Kim Taehyung wants, Kim Taehyung gets." The idol smirks. "I'm not an object for fucks sake, Taehyung. You can't get me just because you 𝘸𝘢𝘯�...