My World. A Justin Bieber Rom...

By Meganxooo

[A Justin Bieber Love Story] An audition to be a back-up dancer for Justin Bieber's 'My World' tour is where... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1;
Chapter 2;
Chapter 3;
Chapter 4;
Chapter 5;
Chapter 6;
Chapter 7;
Chapter 8;
Chapter 9;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15;
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17;
Chapter 18;
Chapter 19;
Chapter 20;
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22;
Chapter 23;
Chapter 24;
Chapter 25;
Chapter 26;
Chapter 27;
Chapter 28;
Chapter 29;
Chapter 30;
Chapter 32;
Chapter 33; Last Chapter.
Chapter 34; Epilogue.

Chapter 31;

14.5K 268 30
By Meganxooo

This story is not complete.

Some people believed that chapter 30 was the last chapter, but if you thought that, then hopefully you'll be happy to know that's not how it ends. A few more chapters left. You'll know when its finished when the story has a green tick next to the title, & I will also be sending a message out. There's going to be about 35 chapters. Stay with me!

----------

Justin's POV. 

"Did you drink too much? Babe, talk to me." I pleaded. She spat out the toothpaste that was in her mouth and turned to face me. 

"Im not your babe." She said, her voice venomous and her eyes avoiding mine. 

What had I done wrong? I brought her here for a two week holiday, admitted I was whipped in front of all our friends, I even hosted a party as she was bored. I was constantly trying to keep her happy, I was doing all I could just to see her smile, but had I some how messed it all up? I wouldn't of been so careless to have done something to her to want to throw our whole relationship away, would I?

Turning out of the bathroom, I ran out after her, just to catch her eye and see her shut the door. People starting crowding round the bottom of the stairs, looking at something at the floor. I didnt even care. I wanted to see her. I wanted to make everything right again. All I need is her, all I need is...

"Charlotte." I whispered to myself, before kicking into action and running out the front door to catch up with her. "WAIT" I screamed at Kenny and Charlotte who was getting into my limo. She couldn't leave me for something I didn't know what I had done, could she? It wasn't fair. I needed her... couldn't she see that? The door slammed shut and Kenny stepped on the pedal, leaving me at the end of the pathway watching the headlights fading into the distance. I felt three things;

1. Devastated.

2. Shocked.

3. Angry.

I was devastated, because the love of my life had just ran off without me knowing what I had supposedly done wrong. I loved her so much, did she not return my feelings? I was shocked because i thought our relationship meant more to the both of us, for her to leave before talking to me. She left in drama, which definitely wasn't her style. And angry? Well because she had just ran off with my only supply of transport in this house. I couldn't run after her, meet her at the airport, or do anything to beg on my knees, because she had taken my limo with my driver. Kenny was my body guard for gods sake! He should be on my side! I didn't even know what I had done wrong, yet I was still prepared to beg on my knees to get her back. 

"Jessica, are you sure you can walk on your own?" Natalie said anxiously from behind me. Her voice made me turn around to see blood everywhere from Jessica's nose to the bottom of her dress. Her once  skimpy blue dress was now a deep scarlet. That couldn't be good.

"What the hell happened?" I screeched, yes, screeched. 

"Your girlfriend -should I say ex girlfriend?- punched me in the face when I asked her where she was going." She said, stamping her foot. Her hair was matted with the blood, and personally made me feel very sick. "I need to go to the hospital. Where's your driver?" She asked, getting impatient. 

"Oh crap." I cringed. I hadn't been given any of my cars to go to the house as they didn't want the risk of paparazzi. Guess its time to call mom. She's going to kill me. I threw a kick-ass party with alcohol and underage kids, my girlfriend and dancer on tour went packing, and Jessica Jarrell has blood currently spurting out her nose. Oh god. I think its broken. It looks a bit lop sided. 

Fiddling in my pockets for a few seconds, I firstly decided to ring Charlotte. The ringing tone went on what felt like forever before it finally cut off and went to voice mail. Scowling at my phone, I ended the call and pressed my phone to my ear with the words 'Calling Mom' across the screen. 

"Hello Justin." My mom said happily down the phone, 

"Mom.. don't be angry-" I started off but getting interrupted half way through

"What the hell have you done this time?" She shouted down the phone. Jesus, there hadn't been many 'times' so what was she going on about?

"I don't know! Charlotte's just ran away with Kenny, probably to get a flight home, and I cant go after her as she took THE ONLY CAR I HAVE HERE. Then there's Jessica who's nose is BROKEN and we dont have a car BECAUSE CHARLOTTE TOOK IT." I blurted out down the phone, my voice shouting and getting faster the longer I talked.

"Wow. Okay. You sure you dont know what you did? The girl wouldn't do that for nothing." 

"I have no f*cking clue, mom." I said sarcastically, but truly not knowing what I had done wrong, because she was right, Charlotte wouldn't do this for nothing. "Please just get here as soon as you can with a car. A fast one at that."  

"Language Justin. I'll be right over." She said, sounding like a mom on a mission.     

I let myself fall to the curb, holding my head in my hands. I couldn't cry here, not in front of everyone. I pulled at my hair to stop myself from having a break down in front of nearly everyone I knew. "WHAT DID I DO?" I shouted at the sky, fuming with rage. Birds left trees in a hurry of fright at my sudden outburst and people who had stood closer to me to see if I was okay, jumped back. Standing up from the curb, I started making my way back inside the house. Rubbing the back of my neck subconsciously. 

"Justin, where are you going?" Sophie asked me quietly.

"Going to pack a bag and head home to Canada." I said simply, trying to walk around her to get to the front door, but she blocked my path.

"What about the tour? Why don't I pack your bag?" She said nervously.

"Sophie!? What the hell is going on with you?" I asked confused. Personally, by the way she was sounding I didn't think it was the tour she was worried about. "Do you know something?" I asked her curiously. She wriggled in un-comfort.

"Yes, Okay. I just saw the reason why Charlotte left, and I don't think you want to see.." She said, trying her best from blocking the front door. 

"Move." I said simply again, trying my best not to scream again.

Pushing her out of the way, I finally made my way in. The house party had stopped, people who lived near by had gone home, and some dancers and others part of the crew were cleaning up some of Jessica's blood... nice. Taking the stairs two at a time, I soon pushed the door open to my bedroom, head looking at the floor. A moan is what snapped my head up, scared of seeing two people at it in my own bed, but to see a video projecting on a wall. Why the hell was a p0rno playing in my bedroom? I felt disgusted and looked for wherever the disgusting images were coming from.

"Oh, Justin!" A girl screamed out, too similar to the girls who had a broken nose downstairs. My head snapped back to the disgusting images, to see a boy with flicked blond hair. Justin? Was that boy meant to be me? That wasn't even close to being me! Fair enough the video is him on top so you dont see him much at all, but did Charlotte really believe that was me? Cheating on her? I picked up a small chair nearby and threw it at the wall. A dent and paint fell off the wall from its impact and I soon heard a car horn from downstairs. Sod it. I didn't need to pack. I just needed Charlotte.

Running down the stairs I saw my beloved yellow Ferrari. I jumped on it and hugged the bonnet of the car lovingly. A man stepped out of my car and I jumped into the drivers seat, my mom sitting in the passenger. 

"Lets go win the love of my life back!" I shouted, fist pumping into the air. My mom rolled her eyes at me and Jessica looked at my car in awe. 

"I cant believe I'm going to the hospital in a Ferrari!" She squealed. Ha! Did she really think the car was here to save her? After the stunt she pulled I never wanted to see her again.

"I know what you did, Jessica, so don't be expecting a lift." I snickered. My mom looked shocked at me, and I threw her a look that obviously said 'don't say anything, and i'll tell you later'. "Oh, and dont be expecting to be on the last few tours. I already have a replacement singer." I said truthfully. It was true. If I could just get my replacement singer and girlfriend to forgive me, hopefully she'll be singing on tour with me for the last month. I put my foot down on the gas, I had to get there soon.

----------

I know its not very long chapter, I'm sorry. I needed to upload so it was either publish a short chapter or make you wait longer for a longer chapter! I have about 3 chapters left, plus an epilogue. I hope your enjoying my story! Make sure to check out my other story 'Only You Shawty' and dont forget to leave your thoughts in the comments boxes, and dont forget to click the small 'vote' button on the side. Thank you! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
265K 2.7K 102
Faze Clan imagines of my faves. Also of Nick, but now he has a gf so it's kinda weird. I started writing the imagines when Adapt and Adriana were sti...
687K 14.6K 65
"They try to get at me..." "But I ain't all bad" And she believed that.
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc