The Crazy Housekeeper (Yizhan...

By funstoriestelling

The story is about Yibo working undercover in Zan's house as a housekeeper. The story has nothing to do with... More

Chapter 1 (The Shocked News)
Chapter 2 (Breakout)
Chapter 3 (Becoming a housekeeper)
Chapter 4 (1st change)
Chapter 5 (Assaulted)
Chapter 7 (Morning trouble)
Chapter 8 (Bitter mellon and smelly tangelo
Chapter 9 (Competition Night)
Chapter 10 (Mr Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 11(The Lion King Vs Bugs Bunny)
Chapter 12 (Horror movie)
Chapter 13 (Pool party)
Chapter 14 (Drunk Bodie)
Chapter 15 (Aftermath)
Chapter 16 (Charity Night)
Chapter 17 (CAUGHT)
Chapter 18 (Help Me!!!!!)
Chapter 19 (One Kick, two kick, three kick)
Chapter 20 (The End - Engagement Party)
THANK YOU

Chapter 6 (SHAKE, SHAKE)

6.8K 526 101
By funstoriestelling

Chapter 6 (Shake, Shake).

After I finished my breakfast. I feel refreshed and the simple words from Mrs Lam seems to fill my lung and peck up my muscles. I carry my tray of breakfast down and place it on the table. Mrs Lam came to me

"How are you, my dear boy" she ruffle my long hair.

"I am all good" I told her

"That's good, that's good" she reply.

Then, I learnt that the young master has left for work. I don't even know why but I feel like maybe I wanted to see him before he left. Has my heart gone softer towards him. I don't know. I wasn't that disappointed, maybe just a little bit. To be honest, he is a good looking guy after all.

I saw Mr Lam and I ask him, how is everyone

"They are doing what they usually do" Mr Lam reply, then he laugh.

"My body feels stiff" Mr Lam told me

"Don't you exercise ma" I asked curiously. I remember my mother always does yoga and my dad did some sort of Kung Fu exercise. They looks strong and healthy.

"Don't know what to do loh" Mr Lam reply.

Then I have some funny ideas creeping up.

"Gather everyone into the dancing studio, except that He Peng, tell them to change into comfy shoes" Then I ran up the stairs to my room, wanting to take my phone and change into some comfy shoes.I waited in the dancing room. The staffs came in one by one with confused faces. I found it funny and began to giggle.

"Hey, everyone, don't be afraid. I am just wondering if any of you do exercise at all" most of them looks at each other murmuring "Aiyo, what is exercise", "where got time", "So old already how to exercise". Only one of two puts up their hands. They are the younger people.

"Hey, exercise is good for health, today, I am going to teach you some simple exercise, ok" Ater I spoke I could see all their horrified faces, like I am asking them to climb Mount Everest.

"How can I" "I might break my bones" "I might fall down", the staffs were talking among themselves.

Mrs Lam steps in and smiles at all of them.

"We should all try new things, you don't know, it might be good for your health" Mrs Lam trying to calm the staff. Well, that seems to work. I just love Mrs Lam, she is like a mother to all of them. I think they respect her a lot. Who wouldn't, she is really kind and gentle.

"Ok, this is a very easy exercise, any age can do it, I will demonstrate" I put on the music. Then I stand in front of them.

"One, two shake shake.. two two shake shake, three two shake shake, four two shake shake" I show them how to shake their bum, from to right, by demonstrating with my own bum.

All I could hear from them were laughter and giggles and word like

"Wow, that's how you get a nice bum like him", "Ya, look at his sexy bum" "Gosh, I want one too"

I laugh and smile at them.

"Look all of us can do it, it is not only helps us to look better but also good for the health". I reply to them and everyone nod their head and agreed.

So, I put on the music and space them apart.

"No, follow my legs and see how I shake" There is go again.

""One, two shake shake.. two two shake shake, three two shake shake, four two shake shake".

We did the exercise for only ten mins and they all looks like they run a marathon. One of the maid looks at me

"Bodie, we don't have time to exercise all the time"

"Well, you can walk and shake when you are doing your work, then you are in constant exercise, ma" All of them looks at each other and they look so uncertain. I am a smart kid and I know they need incentive. So I told them

"In 3 days' time, we will have a competition. The best shaker wins. I will be the judge. How about that". Finally, I got unanimous shout of joy

"Yay, yes, yes ,yes. I never had so much fun working in the Xiao for ten years". I could see everyone was just beaming and laughing and I think I did a great job.

It is afternoon time, I could see them practicing when they are walking and doing their job. Some of them were so funny, that I have to control myself so that not to laugh my gut out.

I was lazing in the kitchen and I saw Mrs Lam cooking. She looks at me in the eyes

"Want to learn to cook, my boy" I walk in and nod my head. She instructs me to cut some stuff. I find it boring and I was really slow. Then I told her

"Mr Lam, we need some music, a pop one and we can cook and dance as well. Maybe you will win the price" I told her

"Aiyo, I am so old already" She told me. I put on my pretended stern look and look at her

"Be STRONG, YOU can do it" She laughs out loud like no tomorrow

"So, I am eating my own words, young man, gosh!!!!, you are so cute. You really make my day" Mrs Lam was all smile and shake her head.

"Let do it,,ma" I whine like a small kid and she laughs and agrees. We also get the another chef to follow as well,

Three of us were in line, facing the stove. I told them, follow the rhythm and when I say SHAKE, SHAKE, you all starts with the left than with the right. Do it hard and fast. It builds up muscle" I told them with earnesty. They all agrees.

We arrange all the ingredients, we are cooking dinner. I was having so much fun.

"All ready" I ask

"Yes!!!!" the two of them reply.

Now, the music from the whole house speaker were on by Mr Lam as he was having fun just looking at us. The music was then on and as I was putting ingredients in the wok. I listen to the music and then I shouted

"Now, left, SHAKE SHAKE, Now right SHAKE SHAKE, then back to left, SHAKE SHAKE, then back to right SHAKE SHAKE". I was having so much fun because the music was really loud and fun. My instruction goes on and on till the song was finished.

I didn't even realized that all the staff were attracted by the loud music were standing around the kitchen looking at us with amazement, but without any sound and was quiet like a mouse. I was wondering why but I was also laughing so much and didn't notice a man was leaning on the pillar watching the whole show. Suddenly, there was a loud

"CLAP, CLAP, CLAP" My face was still pink from the shouting and dancing. I am a dancer. Of course my move is more vigorous and I also include my footwork. But the loud clap makes me turn my head and there I saw my boss Xiao Zan looking at me with an unspeakable expression.

"You are sure having fun" Xiao Zan said. I cursed myself because he seems to see everything that I don't want him to see. I try to reclaim my composure but my head was sweaty and my hair on the front strand which I tie with a half pony was falling in front of my face.

I was so annoyed that I puckered my lips and use my lower lip and form into a half cup and blow some air up onto my face to blow my strand of flooding hair in front of my face. I know I look cute because Wen Han warn me not to do that , he says that with my cute face it will attract too much attention. I don't really know why. But, now, I was frustrated and I just did it. He came forward and then push my hair from the front to the side. I moved backwards a few steps because I was shocked. I could feel his slim finger touching my face and it gives some sensation.

Xiao Zan eyes never leave my face. His glaring black eyes seems to want to express something but I don't know what it was. I know I had to say something. I give myself a thought and I know that I didn't break any rules or do anything wrong. So, I tilt my head up and say

"Oh, we were having some good exercise and cooking at the same time" I try to explain, It is only 4.30 pm, why is he home so early, This is so unexpected

"I see, what kind of benefit would it be? Xiao Zan asks me. .

I open my mouth and these words came out.

"Well, good health comes from exercise, so I thought I will teach them to exercise when they are working" I explains

"No wonder, they are walking weird, I was wondering why" suddenly, there were much giggling and soft laughing. I thought Xiao Zan was going to get angry but he was standing there waiting for my answer.

"Huh, hmmm... they are practicing hard because there will be a competition for everyone this Saturday for the BEST SHAKERS" everyone was murmuring and nodding their head and chatting with each other.

Xiao Zan narrow his brow and looks at me

"EVERYONE????" He asks me

"Except He Peng because he offended the judge which is ME" I told him

"He is fired" Xiao Zan told me, I widen my brown orbs and look at him.

"I cannot take the risk for him to assault anyone.. especially....." Xiao Zan looks at me and stopped. I was a bit confused because I thought his is giving He Peng another chance. Anyway, I was just glad that he is gone. Then, Xiao Zan asks again

"EVERYONE?"

"Uh,,, yes... all the staff, uh, everyone in this estate" I told him. Xiao Zan looks at me again and he asks the same question

"EVERYONE?"

"Ahhhh" I reply

"I was not included" Xiao Zan looks at me mischievously.

"Oh, you are not qualify" I challenge him and he asks me

"Why?"

"You are not working under me" I giggle because I thought he would surely not wanting to be working under me.

"But I am in this household" I look at him and pretend to sigh.

"Sir, this is for us humble employees only and not for BIG BOSS like you" I know I sound sarcastic but sometimes I cannot control my naughty mouth.

"Oh, So I can be the judge then" Xiao Zan looks at me with a smirk which makes me annoyed.

"YOU CANNOT SIR" I told him

"WHY NOT" He asks me.

"You cannot even dance, not to say shake, hahaha" then I laugh out loud. I think my white teeth are showing and I have a beautiful dimple as well. I was thinking it will be funny to see him, slim and tall, so prim and proper with his suit shaking,

"Do you want to challenge me to a dance" I widen my eyes and look at him. I was thinking in my daze, does he even dance.... He seems to know what I was thinking.

"Bodie, do you want to take the challenge" Xiao Zan asks me. I am an excellent dancer and I can do all dance easily from tanglo, cha cha even to traditional Chinese dance or the latest rap. My body is really soft and flexible. I looks at him straight

"Why not" I tilted my head and walk towards the dance studio like a super model. I could hear him follows me. All the staff were murmuring "Can our boss dance?" "Maybe, who knows" "He was overseas for a while, who knows?". My heart was throbbing. I was thinking what if he can really dance. I will not lose, my competitive spirit just fly up like I am in a real competition.

Amazingly, Xiao Zan didn't stop the staff from following us. I guess he wants witnesses to see the competition between us. The dance studio door was open and Xiao Zan whisper something to Mr Lam. Then, I heard music coming. Oh my gosh, he is going to do TANGO.

I look at him with my sharp eyes and an evil smile. I know I can do Tango damn well.

"Are you ready, Bodie" Xiao Zan challenge me.

"Are you ready, sir" I challenged him back.

Then, we got into the middle of the floor, the tango music was on. Xiao Zan body sway and turn like a professional. Holding in me and turning me around like I am a lady partner, which annoys me because he took my male part. I could see his smirk and his body although slim was in synic with the music. Of course I was very good too. I know exactly when to turn, in fact, I am so good that I would turns more rounds then anyone can ever do, this is because of my hard practices and I never fail to land back into his arm with the exact timing. Our body would do sharp turns and follows by our heads and legs. In fact, we were both doing so well, other might think we done lots of practices together.

To be honest, I was actually enjoying it, it is not every day, you can find such tall, handsome and well dance partner. The music comes to an end. He stares at me with surprising eyes. I cannot make out what it was. It seems soft and kind of deep. I can scent his cologne and it was nice smelling. All the staff were applauding and I know I would not win but still I am not happy. He asks me

"Well, am I qualify"

"Mmmm... but still you are not a shaker..;" then I giggle.

"You are really naughty, you know that, the craziest kid I ever seen" Xiao Zan still embracing me and tells me. I then realized that we were still hugging each other. I immediately push him away.

"Let the staff decide whether I am qualify" Xiao Zan asks the staff. Of course everyone is like

"Yes, Boss, yes boss" I know then he is so clever, this round I lost but that doesn't mean

"I WANG YIBO, NOT GOING TO WIN THE NEXT ROUND" – this is my thought.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UNTIL THEN, I WILL WRITE AGAIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.3K 31
The Big Bang has commenced, and the universe is still in existence, thanks to the Doctor and Jessie blowing up the Pandorica. The cracks in time have...
31.9K 652 12
This story is about Chase and Marcus who are in love but have a funny way off showing it at the start, but also family comes first. Author's Note: I...
6.9K 531 7
"He is waiting for me, at our home" Zhan looks up to the sky and shakes head, trying to remove painful thoughts "I need to hurry, so Yibo won't feel...
2.4K 255 7
A funny short story ~~~~~~~ Wang yibo and Cho Seungyoun, these two besties are soulmates for each other, partners in crime also, Seungyoun's family a...