Waves Of Love ✔

By Special_20

*Not Edited* Please do not judge my book based on the first few chapters. The ending is unexpected with only... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Teaser 1
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Thank You
Epilogue - The Last One

Part 4

1.3K 138 29
By Special_20

Next morning,

Zoya woke up early at 4 am. Looking through the window in the bright night, she saw some lights sparkling in the mountains. She opened the door and looked at what was it just to find out some people trekking.  She started remembering her past.

 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

14 years old girl climbing mountains with harness tightly fit in her chest. Whistling sounds were coming. One man was shouting continuously, "Come on Zoya hurry up only 5 minutes". There was the sound of the guns firing continuously. She stepped in one rock but it fell off. 

Zoya- No, I can't do it, please.  

Man- You have no other options Zoya. Don't look down. Look upside who is waiting for you.

Zoya- Looked up and saw her Dad shouting ' come up fast you can't give up'

Zoya started to climb with more determination and finally, she stepped the last rock and she was there - yes I did it, dad. She hugged him tightly and he said, - Proud of you my child. He kissed her forehead. 

 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐄𝐧𝐝

Zoya looked at her watch. It was 4:30 and there was time for the meeting. She hurried towards the reception and asked if she could climb the mountains. 

Receptionist- Sorry mam. It's winter season now and we can't take the risk.

Zoya- I have experience. I can take responsibility for my life.

Receptionist- No mam, We are sorry there are no arrangements done. 

Zoya- Can I get a map? I would take the running route.

Receptionist- Sure mam, Here it is.

Zoya- If anyone from my team asked could you inform them I would be here on 8/9.  

Receptionist- Sure mam.

Zoya changed her dress with track pants and a t-shirt. She left looking through the map. It wasn't an easy task to run through the mountains but she loved it. Finally, she reached her destination on the top. She took her camera out and clicked pictures. She did her Yoga and rested for a while.

****************

On the other hand, 

Aditya was on a phone call with his family.

Adi- Yes dad...... I am going to........ yes, I am looking at the presentation dad......I am only going to accept if I like their digital graphic designs..... umm I know...... I will talk to you later dad bye-bye.... yes hope so...

Aditya did his morning routine, got freshen up, and came out.  He was looking at the view, one of his security guards came and stood beside him. 

Aditya- Ask everyone to come out. I have to discuss something.

Guard- Yes Sir.

After a few minutes, everyone came except Zoya. 

Guard- Sir, the receptionist told that Miss Zoya has gone to the mountain for a jog.

Aditya- What she did not inform me? with whom did she go?

Guard- Alone Sir.

Aditya suddenly got startled and ran to the reception.

Aditya with angry voice- You sent a girl alone to walk through these mountains. Don't you have any sense of how dangerous it is? 

Receiptionist- Sir, She said she can. She has exper...

Aditya cut her words in between- shut up.

Nisha came running and caressed his arms seductively - Sir, calm down.

Aditya fired an angry look and she got scared and pointed to the door- Sir, Zoya.

Aditya turned around and saw Zoya. His softened with relief.

Aditya said looking at Zoya- In 10 min in the garden.

Aditya was very angry at Zoya but he didn't want to scold her in front of everyone. Aditya sat with his employees including his secretary Zoya discussing the project. The clock showed the time 9:45. Mr. Perry and his employees have arrived. They were all heading towards a meeting room arranged by the hotel. 

The meeting was not going quite well for Aditya as he was not impressed with the explanation by the team of Mr. Perry. 

Suddenly, There was a phone ring 'ting ting' Everyone looked towards the noise and saw Zoya disconnecting the call. Aditya got irritated as the meeting was going on- Miss Zoya, please show some professionalism.

Zoya- Sorry Sir.

She kept the phone in silent mode. The phone again rang with a flash that didn't go unnoticed by Aditya. Before Zoya could disconnect the call Aditya saw the name "Ravi" flashing in the phone.

He got more irritated that a boy was continuously calling Zoya and the meeting was getting boring as well. The meeting ended at 2 o'clock. Aditya said he will call or email for the detailing.

After the meeting as they were only Zoya collecting the files and Aditya left.

Aditya- Zoya it is the last warning for you, no phone calls at work.

Zoya- Yes sir. She turned to leave.

Aditya- And I am your boss you have to inform me before leaving anywhere and not the receptionist.

Zoya's phone again flashed a call and she left saying a Sorry.

The scene ends with Aditya's worrying face.

                                                       *****************

Another scene,

Zoya went to her room and closed the door to attend the call.

Zoya- hello,

Man- hello Zoya, how are you. Why were you not receiving my calls?

Zoya- Ravi, I am fine. I came to Manali for a project with my office team. how are you? why did you call me?

Ravi- thank god Zoya you scared me. I am doing good. umm, I called you to....... um.....

Zoya- Ravi, do you need the money? 

Ravi- How did you know?

Zoya- Seena had called me from your phone. for 50,000.

Ravi- I don't need so much just 25000 will be fine only if you have.

Zoya-umm ok bye.

Ravi- Zoya !!! for how long will you remain angry with us. I apologize to you on behalf of her please come back home. 

Zoya- I can't

Ravi- but why? Did you forget everything? Don't you love me now? 

Zoya- How can I forget all that Ravi. I have always loved you and always will. But I am happy with my life. I feel suffocated, I can't live with that lady. And you can't live without that lady.

Ravi- Zoya show some respect. that lady is someone to you too.  ok, I don't need your money but please come home. I miss you, I miss us.

Listening no replies from Zoya, Ravi got emotional and frustrated at the same time- Zoya, I know you are listening and this is the last time I am saying If you did not come home now, you will see my dead face.

Zoya's heart slipped and she shouted- RAVI...  How could you think of such things? Didn't you think of me once before using such stupid words? Ravi stop crying you are not a child !!

Ravi- If you care about me so much Why don't you just come once. 

Aditya came running and stood outside the door listening to her shoutings.

Zoya- Ravi, you know I can't. And please you are my only family don't you dare repeat those words.

Ravi- and what about Aman. isn't he, your family.

Zoya- He is my friend, my best friend but friends can never be family.. her voice start to become heavy. just then she heard a woman talking from the other side and tries to control her tears.

Woman- Did she refuse to give money. I knew that dirty girl chi !!! Don't talk to her now. She is bad luck we are going to see a girl. 

Ravi- Mamma, please go inside.

Zoya- Ravi, Are you getting......... You didn't even... She got speechless

Ravi- I'm not getting married Zoya. calm down Just now you were saying me not to cry now you are doing the same.

Zoya- I never cry.

Ravi- Smriking - Don't try to fool me. No one knows you better than me not even Aman. You know that very well.

Zoya- It's getting late. just take care you don't sound well.

Ravi- No it's just normal Headache. Zoya remember this is always your home. You should not think twice if you want to come. I miss you yaar.

Zoya- I miss you too...............Bye..............

Aditya got dumbstruck and just left from there not knowing what he to do.

Just then one of his friends came to meet him. He lived in Manali.

Raj- hey, Buddy its 15 minutes gone and you are just sitting ideal. will you say what happened?

Aditya- I don't know what happened?

Raj- Did you break up with your girlfriend? Wait when did you have a girlfriend?

Aditya- Shut up man. Not a girlfriend but....... He said everything he heard and about Zoya.

Raj started laughing like a maniac- hahaha, dude seriously. You are a top businessman yaar you don't have scarcity of girls. There are hundreds, thousands of models, top celebrities waiting to marry you. And you are getting upset because of this stupid secretary.

Aditya got angry listening to his words- Out 

Raj- what?

Aditya- just get out...He grabbed Raj's shirt and threw him out of his room.

Aditya- and remember this, Zoya is precious she is far better than those stupid models who are after my money I love her. I don't just fool around with girls as you do. understand. 

Raj- You are fighting with me, insulting me for that girl. I came specially to meet you adi.

Aditya- I don't care. never ever talk rubbish about her.

Raj left getting angry.  

After Raj left, Aditya got into thinking...- Who is this Ravi? Her husband... but she said she isn't in any relationship... He could be her Ex-husband......... He gets frustrated and sits on his knees - oh God it's so confusing.

He goes outside and rests in a chair thinking about Zoya.

                               *******************

At 4 pm 

Aditya is still in the same position. His hands fold in the table and head resting in his head. He slept in the same position.  

''Mr. Hooda, Mr. Hooda'' - Aditya woke up listening to someone call. He slightly opened his eyes to Zoya watching him with concerned eyes. 

Zoya- I bought a coffee for you. Everyone is enjoying it there.  You can join them. 

She looked at his eyes that were trying to express something but, she didn't know what, she got attracted to those eyes. She broke the eye lock trying to look everywhere but his eyes. 

Zoya- Are you fine Mr. Hooda? She handed the coffee to him and sat next to him on other benches.

Zoya- I know what are you thinking? 

Aditya looked at Zoya with shocked eyes.

Aditya- You know?

Zoya nods slowly looking down.

 Zoya- I know, you didn't like the project of Mr. Perry and that's why you are upset right?

Aditya gave a sad smile and nodded- Yes... it was the exact reason.

Zoya- I didn't like it either. It was boring.

Aditya- Coffee is good exactly how I like. I am fresh now thanks.(he then noticed she was not drinking) Where is your coffee?

Zoya- She startled - I just drank 

Aditya was not convinced but nodded his head.

Zoya- Can I leave?

Aditya- Sure... If you want to you can (smiled)

Aditya left to see his employees and saw all playing truth and dare.

Nisha- Sir, come join us.

Aditya- No, you all enjoy. 

One of the workers came with a cup-  Sir, Would you like to have coffee?

Aditya- I already did.

Employee 2(Sawn)- Sir, how? we only ordered coffee for us as we didn't see you.

Aditya- Zoya gave it to me.

All Employees - Ohh, (and they call concentrated in their game) 

Aditya thought in his mind -  But she said she drank the coffee. Why did she lie? Was it because she knew I was stressed and the coffee could relax me? (Thinking of all these he smiled happily)

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT 😊😊😊
PLZ SAY IF YOU WANT ANY CHANGES OR HAVE AN IDEA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 6.9K 38
Aditya's life has been a wreck ever since Zoya walked out of his life. Since then, he has quit enjoying his life, forgot to smile and relying on his...
19.5K 854 7
This will be a series of one-shots and maybe short stories featuring Harshad Chopda and Jennifer Winget. This will mostly focus on Jenshad one shots...
117K 6.9K 54
***this can be read as a general fiction**** (Plot is a little different so please give it a try. I hope you will like it). Everyone is not lucky to...
14.5K 1K 18
This is not the usual love story where the girl or guy fall for the other at first sight nor a marriage with love. will it be like an arranged marria...