TOG: Ascent

By jmangas04

- Money, power, strengh they said the Tower can give you all of that. Frost is a child of the Arie Family, be... More

Me
Workshop Battle
The Ball
Workshop Battle 3
Memories
The Grave 1
The Grave 2
Celestials
Legacy
Enlightement
Havoc

Conspiracy

381 9 0
By jmangas04

"He, stop!"

"Hmm ??"

A black cat with a sword and a girl were standing before him.

"We are two against one, you better not to make sudden movements."

"So, you are from team Mad dog "

"Isn't it obvious ? "The girl answered with boredom in her voice.

"It's just strange. I can understand for the girl but what a cat he's doing in a team which name is Mad Dog ?"

"Kiddo, Maybe you should stop spouting nonsense and we'll see, if we could send your corpse to your team after you died."

The person who had just talk, was Pandit. She was very calm in nature and because of her exceptional talent for shinsu, she founded that most of the regular was boring and liked showing off. She was among the top 5 best shinsoo controllers, among the rank E regular.

"Guys, I found that you are really strange, nothing more. How did you even manage to go that far in the tournament ? " Frost asked with a mocking face.

" Idiot, I'm one of the few regular of rank E, able to control 3 pieces of Shinsoo."

Viviolga knew that Pandit was really strong and that she was considered like a natural being in talent but he didn't knew what kind of monster they were facing.

"You don't do things in half, you."

Three bangs were burning with fluctuation of shinsu. Pandit was forming her most powerful move. During this time Frost was looking at them with pleasure.

"You took, fifteen seconds for a low level  shinsu attack. You guys are really weak."

He appeared behind Pandit and  gave her a kick in her back whose sent her flying.

Viviolga noticed the disappearance of his opponent only after hearing the sound of Pandit crashing.

"Pandit !!!!"

"Don't waste your time, she is K.O. I'd to control my strength not to kill her."

"The regular Pandit has just been eliminated by the regular Arie Frost !!! The presenter shouted."

"It's your turn now !"

"Wait !! Between swordsmen, agree to fight me with the sword. You are much stronger than me in hand-to-hand combat."

Viviolga knew that he couldn't have any chance against a so powerful opponent but he thought that if he could turn the battle in his way, he could have a chance to escape.

"A desperate attempt? " It's okay Frost smiled.

He trained for decades in his family castle to improve his sword technique, whatever how good Viviolga was at swordsmanship, there was no way, that he could be a threat to him.

"You'll have the chance to see it. "

"Hm?"

"The Gengi Sword."

A high-ranking sword given to him by his father himself. This sword was Frost's first, he trained with, from an early age. With this sword in hand, thanks to him it seems that everything could be cut.

"A high rank sword !"

"You know, you shouldn't have done that because ...."

Viviolga afraid, ran desperately towards Frost.

"Die !!!!"

Before he couldn't even make three steps, Frost had appeared behind Viviolga and cut his neck.

"...... It's with a sword that I'm the most dangerous."

"Wanna make a sword duel against a person from the Arie family. Suicide has become popular lately."

"Viviolga of the Fug team has just been eliminated by the regular of the Tangsooyook team, Frost."

In the room where the thorn is located.

Viole was thinking of a way to escape before the thorn could absorb his soul. For him, this life or death battle was only a matter of time.

In the process of thinking a way to escape, an idea was growing in his mind. What if he can't escape in time ? The thorn was slowly absorbing his life, he had to find something quickly. This is how he finished by trying to absorb the thorn before the thorn does it.

During this time

Androssi and Hisu were in a pretty tricky situation. The most powerful regular of the mad dog team were facing them, but the problem was mostly because of Varagarv. He had a reputation of a powerful warrior and a fierce opponent. The light bearer aside of Varagarv was so sure of the power of Varagarv that she begun to praise him.

"You know....Varagarv has the Tamara blood which makes him indestructible, even if you are a princess you can't do nothing to him."

"Let me try! "

In fact the news of the victory of Frost against the two mad dog members had made quiet a fuss and with all the expectations, he was coming here. Androssi was determined to not let Varagarv end by the hands of Frost. She decided to finish him before he could get to their location.

Surprisingly before she could even touch the canine man, her ankle was injured.

" Shadow wolves, mads dog skill, after acquiring the merged blood. They are dogs specialized in assassination." The girl aside him was still laughing.

Hatsu knew what Androssi was thinking and he didn't want to let a new member kill all the members of the Mad Dod in front of him, especially if it was a swordsman.

" Androssi, I'll give you an opening to approach him."

" With your iron stick ? "

" Yes. "

Hatsu concentrated all of his shinsu in his stick and ran toward Varagarv.

" Demonic Fish Wheel Dance: White Wave
Devil-Tearing Single Slash Annihilation. Hatsu boosted and charged his weapon with shinsu and gave a quick, powerful thrust that had extremely strong piercing qualities."

" It will not work I told you, he owns the Tamara Blood. Varagarv  said Varagarv teammate. "

" Not on him, on his dogs."

Enjoying the mess that Hatsu created in their mind, Androssi took Varagarv and teleported with him in the sky.

" Even if you own the Blood Tamara, I don't think you can get away without a scratch on such a fall."

She left him fall in the ground, but after the impact the Mad dog stood up like it was nothing.

" No way, he is still able to fight ! "

Hatsu was smart enough to take Mei like a hostage to make Varagarv surrender.

" If you continue, I'll kill her. "

" Where did the warrior's honor go? " Said Mei who was struggling.

" It does'nt contradict my principles."

" It's good, we give up."

Hatsu let the girl go.

" We'll take revenge next time. "

In less than a minute the presenter announced the result of the fight:

" Mad Dog and Ron Mei have been defeated."

In the same time Frost came out from the bruises. Androssi, was pretty satisfied and welcomed him with a large smile.

" It seems like you're late. "

While she was bragging about their victory, Hatsu noticed that the breathing of Frost was too calm, to be the one of someone who was just running. He was still staring at the bar in his hand just like he had seen the whole scene.

" There's a guy, who is going to the Summoning Well." Kun shouted in the earpiece.

After talking briefly with them he ran quickly towards the summoning area. A kid was standing with his hand full of blood.

" Stop him by all means ! "

Before his enemy noticed him, Frost decided to take action first with a jumped kick, but the boy blocked it pretty easily with a flow of green shinsoo on his back.

"Are you a friend of Viole? " He asked.

" Maybe, otherwise you have a problem with that? " Frost answered with animosity.

" I see ...... my name is Beta, I am an experience of the workshop. I spent many years undergoing tests to become both several and one, all in order to create the complete being. "

Beta was laughing maniacally during his speech, that showed how much he had suffered. However, in this situation, the young Frost couldn't let those emotional talks standings between his goal.

He tried many times to cause him physical damage but Beta was using his shinsoo attacks to prevent him from getting too close.

" It's hot, there are more than 4 pieces of shinsoo." Frost thought.

Seeing that he couldn't win by close combat, Frost decided to use his sword. A long sized sword appeared disturbing the shinsoo around him.

" Looks like you're worthy.
Arie family technique, celestial sword: Star Fall. "

The 5 bangs were destroyed by the attack.

While those two were fighting, Rak suddenly erupted with his group and sent his sword towards Beta who was struggling with Frost sword attacks.

" Leave cold turtle, this prey is mine."

" Don't worry about that Rak, and ....... you're definitely not his match."

" How arrogant ! Do you even know how much life has been sacrificed to create it ? I have witnessed the death of many friends for the experiment, you think that I will let you invoke him!! "
Beta caught Rak spear and sent it back, with even more strength. Ihwa without drawing much attention, casted a fire technique on Beta and shouted with fear:

" Did it worked ? "

" I don't think so. "

" You are very talkative, woman of Viole. Sorry, but I will not be able to have fun with you. After saying these words Beta, shooted something on Frost."

" What the ......."

When a strange sound came from the little device, Frost's body slowly began to disappear and before anyone could figure out what was going on, it was already gone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 7 16
Glacier Frost was leading a normal life until his father passed away. Now, the safety of his schoolmates relies on him. After his father died, twelve...
746 20 21
In a realm where imagination intertwines with reality, where the boundaries between fiction and existence blur, a cosmic force binds the essence of r...
36K 1.9K 28
Bam looked up at the stars once again. "The three of us forever..." NONE OF THESE AMAZING FANARTS BELONG TO ME I DON'T HAVE THE TALENT, AND ALL CHAR...
585K 75.4K 93
Sequel to Black Ice | Deathsworn #1 "I cannot tell you to quell your anger because even I am simmering with it. Take care of that fire and use it to...