Marvel's The Titan (Male Read...

By therealneil2000

You are Y/N L/N, and under strange circumstances, you gain fantastical abilities. Let's see how your story un... More

Intro
A Strange Encounter (Iron Man)
First Night Out (Iron Man)
Hero Life/Surprises (Iron Man 2)
Spider's Aren't So Bad (Iron Man 2)
Recruitment (Avengers 2012)
Meeting My History Project (Avengers 2012)
God-Fighting Machine (Avengers 2012)
Kid In The Room (Avengers 2012)
First Monster Fight (Avengers 2012)
Live Up 2 The Name (Avengers 2012)
Wartime Baby (Avengers 2012)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Crashing This Ship (Winter Soldier 2014)
Boss in Trouble (Winter Soldier 2014)
New Player In Town (Winter Soldier 2014)
On The Run, Great (Winter Soldier 2014)
Into A Birds Nest (Winter Soldier 2014)
Winter Battle (Winter Soldier 2014)
My Order's (Winter Soldier 2014)
Quitting in Style (Winter Soldier 2014)
Avengers: Age Of Ultron
Gang Is Back (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Party Time Problems (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Witch's Wicked Ways (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Slight Detour (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Metal Poisoning (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Evening The Odds (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Petal 2 The Metal (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Eye Of The Titan (Age Of Ultron 2015)
Voting Time
Captain America: Civil War
2nd Favorite Spider (Civil War 2016)
Problem After Problem (Civil War 2016)
Switching It Up (Civil War 2016)
Bones 2 Pick (Civil War 2016)
Debate Team (Civil War 2016)
Winter's Return (Civil War 2016)
Breakout Decisions (Civil War 2016)
In Queens (Civil War 2016)
Airport Battle (Civil War 2016)
Fractured 4 Good (Civil War 2016)
Voting Time (Part 2)
Guardians Of The Galaxy
Invasion (GOTG 2016)
Welcome 2 Space (GOTG 2016)
Locked Losers (GOTG 2016)
Going Knowhere (GOTG 2016)
Cherry Bomb (GOTG 2016)
Small Vote
The Guardians (GOTG 2016)
Just A Question
Avengers: Infinity War
Before The War (Infinity War 2018)
Earth Is Closed (Infinity War 2018)
Reunion Of A Lifetime (Infinity War 2018)
Two (Infinity War 2018)
War Of Wakanda (Infinity War 2018)
Clash Of The Titans (Infinity War 2018)
Final Assault (Infinity War 2018)
Avengers: Endgame
Aftermath (Endgame 2018)
One More Chance (Endgame 2018)
Five (Endgame 2023)
The Get Togethers (Endgame 2023)
Newfound Hope (Endgame 2023)
The Plan (Endgame 2023)
Whatever It Takes (Endgame 2023)
The Final Battle Pt.I (Endgame 2023)
The Final Battle Pt.II (Endgame 2023)
Finale (Endgame 2023)
Voting Time (Part III)
Black Widow
Stay-At-Home (Black Widow 2023)
Return 2 Action? (Black Widow 2023)
The Fighting Spirit (Black Widow 2023)

Earning My Stripes (Avengers 2012)

24.2K 610 462
By therealneil2000

"Stark" Barton states as he is perched on a rooftop, taking out as many alien soldiers as he can,
"You got a lot of strays sniffing your tail."

Tony is seen flying and weaving through the city, with numerous Chitauri, like Clint said, on his tail.

"Just trying to.....keep them off the streets."

"Well they can't bank worth a damn." Clint then fires a no-look arrow to his right, impacting a flying pod.
"Find a tight corner."

"I willll roger that."

Y/N pushes a civilian to the side as a soldier comes firing in their direction. He then starts to dash towards it while dodging side to side before jumping up and spear-throwing his sword directly into their neck, pinning them to the ground.

"Gonna need that" Y/N says as he runs past and plucks his sword from the deceased enemy,
"Thanks."

Y/N looks up and has a stupid but brave idea, he dashes towards a side of a building, applies chakra to his feet and starts to run alongside the structure. When he gets high enough, he looks back for a solid second.

Here goes nothing

He pushes off the building from his feet and flips backward, he then lands on one of the flying pods, surprising the alien driver in the process.

"Hi" He yells out due to the speed and wind going against his face, he then unsheathes one of his swords,
"Mind if I-" he then plunges his weapon through the alien's chest, "-borrow this? Thank you!" The alien falls off the pod, giving Y/N full control.

"Now....how the hell to drive this thing....." He starts to stagger away from the previous group of Chitauri and flies higher up. He looks up and around before taking out 3 kunai in one hand.

He carefully aims before firing all three at once, they fly a long distance before striking 3 flying crafts at once.

"Direct-fucking-hit!" He celebrates before paying attention as he narrowly misses a building.

Y/N rapidly looks around as he continues to get the hang of his sweet new ride,

Fire style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu

He breaths out several fireballs as they manage to impact several other pods in his way, the explosion are so numerous that he has to cover his eyes from the smoke as he rides past his targets.

As he continues to fly, he spots Nat controlling another Chitauri pod, but this time via a dead corpse still on the controls.

"Nat!" He yells out, prompting her to turn and widen her eyes.

"What the hell are you doing?" She yells at him whilst they both fly throughout the city,

"Improvising!" He replies before he takes out his sword and deflects multiple blasts coming his way. But one manages to nick him in his side.
"Oof!" He winces as the armor on his side sizzles a bit.

Tony comes flying in and destroys multiple Chitauri pods on Y/N's tail.

"You're doing great kid!" Stark yells out before flying away and downwards. Y/N smirks as he then controls the flying machine to go up higher.

"Oh no..." Y/N widens his eyes as he sees Loki a few feet away on his flying pod with a smirk, the trickster then raises his staff and fires a beam directly into   Y/N's pod, exploding it upon impact and the teen starts to fall through the sky.

"Damn damn damn damn!!" He exclaims as he starts to flail his arms while going down. He then remembers exactly why he has a cape, he straightens his arms out on each side of him and his cape takes shape, causing him to glide.

"Holy hell!" He exclaims as he moves through the city at a steady pace, "I'm just like Batm-"

Wrong universe

Y/N sticks to the side of a building and looks around, "now where is that damn little-" He then stops and looks down as he sees an angry Hulk climb up the same building from beneath him.

"Woah!" He shouts as he moves a bit to the side but grabs onto the climbing Hulk's back.

Hulk growls slightly as he looks back at the grinning Titan, who decided to hitch a ride.

"Oh, funny seeing you here!" Y/N yells out in mock surprise as Hulk continues to climb up and into a very large building, with EMPLOYEES INSIDE.

Hulk, with a terrified Y/N on his back, starts to run throughout an office, absolutely frightening the civilians inside as they scream and get out the way. "Excuse me! Pardon me! Coming through! Hot stuff!" Y/N screams out as Hulk continues to bulldoze anything in his path before flying out a window and grabbing unto a Leviathan's jaw.

"Woah there!" Y/N struggles to hang onto Hulk's back as Hulk starts to maneuver the jaw of the huge alien creature. Causing it to go off course, thus allowing Hulk to climb up the Alien and unto its large back.

Y/N climbs down Hulk's back as the two Avengers go side to side as they face off against multiple foot soldiers that found their way unto the Leviathans back as well.

Hulk roars as he starts to demolish those in his path, Y/N unsheathes both swords and quickly decapitates one soldier, kicks another away with one leg while stabbing the other in the head. He ducks under a wild swing from a clumsy alien and cuts their arm off.

"Oh sorry. Need a hand?" He quips as he picks up the severed arm and smashes it against the soldiers face.

Thor flies in and smashes his hammer down, causing electricity to spark throughout and push several enemies away.

The Titan goes and grabs one alien by the throat, slashes them across the chest and throws them into two other Chitauri, causing them to fall off and into the city several feet below.

Y/N charges his hand with Chidori, dashes forward and plunges it directly through another soldier's abdomen. He takes 4 shuriken's in one hand and flings them into 4 enemies.

Thor pummels several Chitauri in his way, years of experiences makes this a piece of cake for him. Hulk rips a poor alien bastard in half before taking a metal spike from the flying Worm they currently are on top of and stabs it right into the back of their temporary transportation. Y/N sees an opening, conjures another Chidori and plunges it on top of the exposed spike.

The Leviathan instantly goes down and through a district building, causing the people inside the scream bloody murder as they move out the way of the now deceased Leviathan.

The 3 Avengers jump off the alien and catch their breath,
"Good job you guys. I think...... whew.... we've earned an A+ for that performance."

He then sticks his index finger up at Hulk,
"And don't even think about hitting us away, you green baby."

Hulk crumbles as he slightly bares his teeth, is this puny kid a mind reader now too?

"Kid, the bank on 42nd last Madison. They've cornered a lot of civilians in there." Barton lets Y/N know through the earpiece.

Y/N puts his hands on his knees as he continues to catch his breathe,
"I got it." He then straightens up, a few minutes later he finds the bank and starts to run alongside of it.

He rolls through an open window, charges towards an soldier and smashes their face unto a stone pillar. Two more soldiers then turn and start to fire at the teen, who covers himself with his cape, which holds off the numerous blasts coming towards him.

He takes out two electrified throwing knives and throws them into the necks of the opposing aliens. He spots a bomb ticking down, prompting him to hurry as he snaps the neck of another alien and lifts him up.

"Heads up!" He cries as he flings him off the balcony and into the group of terrified civilians, who move out the way as the deceased alien falls down.

"Okay people! Chop chop! Lets get a move o-" an Chitauri then comes up from behind and puts Y/N in a tight headlock.

Y/N strains and grunts as the alien continues to hit him in his back. Having enough, Y/N takes his arm, gets a grip of the aliens head and flips him over his head, and before the alien lands on its back, he kicks it away unto another firing Chitauri.

Y/N notices the bomb ticking faster and faster,
He groans in protest before grabbing the device and chucks it through the window, exploding shortly after.

"Urgh....those bastards finally landed a hit on me.." he mutters as he reaches into his back. He puts his hand out in front of him and sees a good amount of blood.

"Nice..." He then moves slowly towards the balcony and looks down at the civilians.
"I thought I told you guys to go ahead. It's all clear now. Thank me later."

"Director Fury. The Council has made a decision." A councilmen informs Nick Fury, who is currently talking to them via hologram, and he is clearly not in the mood for their bullshit right now.

"I recognize the Council has made a decision. But given that it's a stupid-ass decision, I have elected to ignore it."

"Director, you're closer to any of our subs. You scramble that jet..."

"That is the island of Manhattan, Councilman." Fury snarls, "until I'm certain my team can't hold it, I will not order a nuclear strike against a civilian population!"

"If we don't hold them here, we lose everything."

"If I send that bird out, we already have." Fury concludes before shutting off the transmission.

"Y/N! How are you holding up? You still with me?!" Nat cries out in her earpiece whilst still on her alien pod,

"Still in the world- ARGH!- of the living!" He replies back as he tries his best to get the multiple alien freaks off him.

Y/N punches one off him, elbows one in the chest and then lands a heavy uppercut to their chin. They instantly start to swarm him, grabbing at him with every chance they can.

Y/N's Sharingan eyes move rapidly as he tries his best to get out of this situation. "Try this one on for size."

CHIDORI STREAM!!!

He releases Chidori throughout his entire body, letting off a electric discharge that stuns the swarm around him, they screech in pain as their muscles contract and their skin singes.

He huffs in exhaustion as he looks around at his handy work, he is then hit twice in the chest by a blast from a Chitauri pod, blowing him back and into a telephone poll. He grunts in pain as he struggles to get up.

Y/N grits his teeth and wipes his mouth, and with all his leg strength, he propels off the ground and punches a soldier off their pod. He frantically looks around and spots Loki in the air trailing Nat.

He instantly glares and flies towards them, but as he does, time seems to slow down as an arrow slowly flies past his head.

"Hn." He grunts out before grabbing the moving arrow out from the air and flings it at Loki's head.

Loki's hand catches the arrow before it pierces his head and smirks. Unbeknownst to him, the arrow lets off a clicking noise and explodes into his face, propelling him off his pod and into Stark towers balcony.

Seeing his opportunity, Y/N zooms towards the tower and jumps off his pod, landing on his feet as he comes to a sliding halt. He looks up and sees Loki with his scepter attempting to get away.

"And just where do you think you're going? The party's this way." Y/N calls out, causing Loki to stop and turn. Y/N also lets down his mask illusion, he wants Loki to look him in the face while he fights.

"You think a king like me has the time to deal with a mere child?" Loki sneers,
"You better make time then, because I plan on taking that horned helmet of yours, and sticking it up your ass,-"

Y/N then takes out both swords, and holds his ground as he waits for Loki to make the first move.
"-See how much of a king you are then..."

Loki tightens his grip on the scepter, and paces back and forth,
"Tell me, why waste your time with these insects? It would've spared you pain."

Y/N continues to stand with his swords as he doesn't even blink,
"Ummm, isn't it obvious?  You're bad, I'm good. Not complicated to understand."

Loki points his weapon at the young Avenger,
"That mistake, will cost you dearly."

"Well, until it does..." Y/N then gets into stance as his Sharingan blazes, "how about getting this ass whooping?"

"AAARRRGGHH!!" Loki screams out as he fires 3 rapid shots, Y/N instantly rolls out the way and javelin throws one of his swords at Loki's head, who knocks it away from him with his staff.

Y/N dashes towards him and quickly goes on the offensive. Loki is slightly pushed back as Y/N swipes left and right at the trickster, he finds an opening and drop kicks Loki in the chest, causing him to stagger back.

As soon as Loki looks up, he sees Y/N up in the air, ready to slash him from above, Loki blocks the attack with his staff, causing a lock between the two. Both growl as they try and get the upper hand, Loki then pulls through and pushes Y/N to the side with his weapon.

Y/N gathers himself as he slides slightly back, he smirks as he does a quick succession of handsigns:

Wind Style: Air Bullets!!!!

He breaths out several air bullets with intense speed. They cut into Loki, who yells in pain as the bullets push him into a wall, slamming him hard into the ground.

Y/N runs at Loki with his sword in hand, but Loki recovers quickly and fires an unexpected blast at Y/N, who is hit directly in the chest and flown into Tony's bar.

Loki gets up staggering to his feet,
"To have pushed me this far, you get my slight praises..."

"I don't want your damn praises anyway..." Y/N states behind the bar as he wipes the broken glass off his suit. Y/N jumps up and throws several kunai at the Asgardian, but unfortunately all of them are blocked and Loki even manages to catch one and redirect back at the Avenger. Who narrowly dodges it thanks to his Sharingan.

Y/N leaps off the bar and engages Loki once again, he rapidly hits the handle of Loki's scepter with both swords, trying to lower Loki's defense. The villain then kicks the side of Y/N's knee, which earns him a slight pop in his leg. The trickster then hits Y/N's chin with the middle of his scepter, grabs his chest plate and flings him into the wall, creating a huge dent in his wake.

Y/N then widens his eyes as Loki chokes him against the wall with one hand.

"You will all fall before me!" Loki screams in Y/N's face as he tightens his hold against the teens neck,

Y/N attempts to kick Loki's in the stomach, but Loki's pushes it away with his staff and stabs Y/N's in the shoulder.

"AAAHHH!!" He screams out as Loki grins in his face, Y/N growls and grits his teeth as Loki's pulls his scepter out from Y/N's now heavily injured shoulder and points it at Y/N's chest,

"Lets see how they fare when their golden child is against them." Loki then holds the sharp edge of the scepter to Y/N's chest, waiting for the weapon to take over the hero's mind.

"Ngh...." Y/N groans as he starts to feel the familiar energy again, his veins start to pulse blue and his eyes start to darken......but then his Sharingan rapidly spins, causing Loki to look at his eyes in mild surprise. (Big mistake)

Y/N growls as the energy is suppressed and with Loki's guard slightly down, Y/N headbutts Loki away from him.

Y/N then pushes himself off the wall, and lands a crushing kick to the side of Loki's head, causing the god to fall on his side, heavily dazed.

Y/N lifts Loki off the ground and lands a rapid succession of punches to Loki's face, the trickster tries to land a solid hit but Y/N ducks in time and chops his elbow. He grabs Loki's arm and throws him over his shoulder.

Loki winces in pain as he rolls slightly on the ground before getting up. Loki then quickly stabs his weapon towards Y/N, who dodges left and right as the attacks start to get quicker and quicker. Loki manages to cut Y/N on the cheek, who recoils back in pain.

In a swift motion, Y/N pushes Loki away, grabs a smoke pellet from his belt and throws it at his feet, surround himself in smoke.

In the smoke cloud, several shurikens fire out towards Loki, who deflects two before one goes into his shoulder and one pierces his hand.

Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!!

Y/N breathe out a fire ball, which slams into Loki and pushes him against the elevator doors.

Chidori Spear!!

Y/N thrusts his arm out as an electric spear conjures from his hand, which is narrowly dodged by Loki. Sensing that his chakra is running low, Y/N lowers his arm, deactivating the jutsu.

Y/N winces as he assesses the damage to his shoulder, it almost feels like he can't feel it, but he has to make due.

"You want to play games.....okay." Y/N then drops his sword and pulls out his own staff from his back. Seconds later, Loki gets up and smirks as he supports himself on his staff, looking down at the ground.

Y/N then does a single hand sign, wearing a small smile as he does it.

"You.....are a special one aren't you.." Loki sneers as looks back up as the smoke dissipates and approaches the injured Y/N,

No more words are exchange as Y/N parries a strike from Loki and lands his own hit to Loki's side. Loki grunts in pain and is quickly hit again in the chin by Y/N's staff.

Y/N rapidly hits Loki again and again in the face with each end of his staff. As they continue to go back and forth, Y/N's Sharingan eye starts to spin faster and faster, and unbeknownst to Loki, Y/N starts to copy his movements, the tricksters can't seem to get the upper hand when his opponent knows his next move.

Loki tries to knee the teen, but Y/'s leg comes up at the same time, effectively blocking the attempt. The trickster then summons a small knife into his hand and tries to cut into Y/N's face again, but the Avenger grabs his wrist and twists the object out.

Loki manages to land a solid backhand, and a straight kick to Y/N's chest, who falls down on his back before kicking back up instantly. They both then bring their staffs forward and clash.

As they engage in a lock, Y/N brings his knee up and lands a hit on Loki's pelvis. He then pulls back and lands a swift blow to the tricksters chest with the end of his weapon, blowing the god several feet back.

Loki tries to surprise Y/N as he quickly conjures another small knife, but Y/N grabs it out the air and redirects it,

"ARGH!" Loki lets out as the knife cuts into his cheek, causing the tricksters to dap his fresh cut and growl in pain.

Loki smirks as he gets up and cast numerous illusion around himself, causing Y/N to slightly widen his eyes in surprise.

Forgot this fool could do that

Y/N looks at each one as they come towards him, he tries his best to deflect the hits, but a copy lands a hit to his knee, then another to his stomach, causing the hero to fall to one knee. All the Loki's then laugh as they circle around Y/N. Y/N is hit squarely in the jaw, causing him to fall to his side.

Y/N groans in pain as he wipes his mouth with his forearm. He then looks up and around at his situation.
"Don't you forget....these eyes can see everything.."

As the multiple Loki's surround Y/N, Loki looks down at the teen with a triumphant smirk,
"Then you should see....The result of a child out of his league.....If this source" He says while glancing at his scepter, "won't make you submit, I can find other ways of getting what I want. Give up!"

"Great....so he wants me. Flattered."

Y/N then grits his teeth as he tries to get up,
"You can bark as loud as you want, but it won't faze me...." He then looks up at Loki and puts on the meanest glare he ever has,
"I'll end your PATHETIC army here and now."

Loki lets out a small laugh,
"And do tell, how exactly do you plan on s-" Loki then stops as he notices the Y/N he's looking at doesn't have the hole in his shoulder from his previous attack.

"URK!" Another Loki cries out next to the talking Loki, causing all the illusions to vanish, also revealing that the talking Loki was a fake.

The real Loki gasps again as he is hit from behind and collapses on his knees, he notices the    Y/N in front of him smirking as the teen starts to disform and melt into multiple white snakes, who slither away.

Loki is forcefully turned by his shoulder and immediately choked by the real Y/N, who lifts him up with one hand.

Loki tries his best to escape as he claws at Y/N's arm, but the avenger simply smirks as he tightens his hold on the trickster's throat.

"As I said before" Y/N starts off as his Sharingan eyes glow bright red "....these eyes see through everything. You're no exception." He growls before takes the end handle of his sword and hits Loki in his temple, knocking him out.

Y/N looks down at the unconscious Loki as he sheaths away his staff,
"Y/N: 2.........Loki: 0"

My first Shadow Clone attempt, a success

Y/N grabs the scepter from the ground and with a slight limp, walks out to the balcony and towards the device.

As he continues to walk, Natasha comes flying in with her pod and flips down to Stark's balcony. She looks around and spots a heavily injured Y/N walking towards Erik Selvig, who looks to be recovering.

"Oh Jesus..." Nat mutters as he runs towards Y/N and immediately looks him over,
"W-what happened..." she frantically directs at Y/N as she draws her attention to the injury in his shoulder.

Y/N smiles slightly as he holds up the scepter so Nat could see it,
"I totally.....beat the boss fight aspect..... of this whole thing." He then directs his attention over to the cube device,
"Now, to win the game."

They both walk up to the portal machine, but stop when they hear Selvig's voice, and turn to see him on the ground

"The scepter in your hand.... the energy. The Tesseract can't fight, but you can't protect yourself against it."

"It's okay Doc." Y/N says as he goes down to Erik's level and puts a hand on his shoulder,
"You didn't have a clue what you were doing."

Erik then takes a breath as he looks at Y/N,
"Actually, I think I did."

Y/N and Nat give off confusing looks as they wait for Erik to explain himself further,
"I built in a safety to cut their power source."

"Really?" Y/N then glances at the scepter in his hand,
"Loki's scepter..."

Erik then interjects, "It may be able to close the portal."

"Director Fury is no longer in command. Override order 7-Alpha-1-1." A council informs a pilot who's already in his jet.

"7-Alpha-1-1, confirmed. We're go for takeoff."

"Sir, we have a bird in motion!" Agent Hill frantically alerts Fury, "Anyone on the deck, we have a rogue bird. We need to shut it down! Repeat, takeoff is not authorized.

"Right at the crown!" Selvig instructs Y/N as he readies himself with the scepter in hand. He then approaches the device and with a mighty struggle, pushes the scepter through the energy field.

"Urgh.." he winces as his arm starts to give, due to his injury from before,

He then feels a hand support the small of his back and an arm hold on the scepter as well. He looks to the side and see Natasha helping out.

"We will do this, together."

Y/N smiles softly,
"Together."

"We can close it. Can anybody copy?" Nat says into her earpiece as she and Y/N continue to push the end of the scepter towards the crown.
"We can shut the portal down."

"Do it!" Rogers immediately responds

"No,wait." Stark interjects through the comms,

"Stark, these things are still coming."

"I got a nuke coming in. It's gonna blow in less then a minute. And I know just where to put it."

Y/N widens his eyes as he understand what Stark is going to have to do, and maybe he can help out.

"Mr.Stark, if you are planning to do what I think.... As soon as you go through the portal, look for the mother ship! That should do the trick to disable these bastards."

"You sure kid?"

"Yes! I've played enough games to know a mother ship has to be involved! As soon as you spot it, let go. Don't waste a second later. We won't close this portal till I see your metal ass fly back down, you got it?!"

"I got it." Stark flies by and up towards the portal, causing Y/N and Nat to look up as they see Tony with the missile. Soon enough, Stark enters the portal and is out of sight.

Seconds later, the Chitauri all starts to shut down. All throughout the city, but Y/N holds his breath as he await Stark's return.

"Come on Stark." Nat mutters as she continues to look up,

"Close it." Steve softly lets out, causing Y/N to talk into his earpiece,
"NO! We don't close it till he comes out. Just wait!"

Y/N continues to look up and soon, Stark comes falling down.

"NOW!" Y/N screams as he and Nat finally push all the way through the energy field and hit the machine dead on.

Y/N gasps slightly as he feels a wave surge through his head and body from the cube. He starts to see flashes as his mind shows him the Tesseract break apart from a cube, to a small blue stone. The stone moves rapidly into a yellow cloud shaped like a hand. After that, he visions stop as he is pulled back to the land of the living.

Y/N starts to realize Stark isn't slowing down, but has a feeling someone will catch him.

And he was right.

Y/N takes a satisfying breath as he soon collapses on his behind, in which Nat reacts quickly, goes down and puts him against her chest, slowly stroking his hair in comfort.

Y/N smiles as he slowly looks up at the red head,
"We did it Nat.....we did it."

She smiles also as she continues to comfort the exhausted Avenger,
"You did great out there......"

"Hell yeah I did.......And I think..... we should do shawarma. Mr.Stark keeps talking about it, and I want to try it."

Loki groans in pain as he drags himself across the floor, he reaches a small set of steps before stopping as he feels a shadow above him.

He turns and sees all the Avengers, standing above him and ready to take him in. He also glances at Y/N, whose holding his horned helmet in his arms.

"If it's all the same to you.....I'll have that drink now."

"You can have this helmet shoved up your-" Y/N responds before Nat puts an hand on his arm, stopping him from overexerting himself.

"Fine.....but I'm keeping this shit."

News outlets go ballistic as they report the news of the alien attack/Invasion, most celebration the heroic actions of the Avengers, others.....not so much.

"It's just really great knowing they're out there."

"That someone is watching over us...."

"I love you Thor!!!""

"And these guys go PEW PEW PEW, and then the air goes BOOM, and this green guy walks up and goes RAAWRR!!"

"I don't exactly feel safer with those things out there. There just seems that there's a lot they're not telling us."

"Superhero's in New York? Give me a break."

"These so-called "heroes" have to be held responsible for the destruction done to this city. This was their fight. Where are they now?"

"How is this somehow their fault? Titan saved my life. Wherever he is, and wherever any of them are, I would just.....I would want to say thank you."

"Where are the Avengers?" A councilman asks Fury as he is surrounded by various holograms.

"I'm not currently tracking their whereabouts. I'd say they've earned a leave of absence. And DONT even think about trying to get at Y/N at his school, his graduation is approaching."

"And the Tesseract?"

"The Tesseract is where it belongs, out of our reach."

Scene is cut to show Bruce carefully placing the Tesseract into a container, whilst Steve glares at the dangerous cube.

"That's not your call." Councilmen 1 lets out

"I didn't make it. I just didn't argue with the god that did.

"So you let him take it and the war criminal, Loki, who should be answering for his crime."

Scene cuts to Loki in handcuffs and a mouth guard silencing him. Y/N mockingly waves at Loki with a smile as he places Loki's helmet on his own head.

Nat nudges him in the shoulder, making him whine a bit before taking it off and giving it to Thor. Nat smiles as she wraps Y/N up in a warm hug and whispers in his ear.

"I'm so proud of you мой маленький боец" she then plants a soft kiss on his cheek, causing him to almost let his astral form to float out his body.

"Hey Clint...." He directs at Barton,

"Yeah?"

"Catch me...." He then falls into Clint arms as everyone laughs at the now faint Y/N whose face is stuck on red.

"I don't think you understand what you've started, letting the Avengers loose on this world. They're dangerous."

"They surely are, and the whole world knows it. Every.world. knows it." Fury reminds them as he is ready to end this boring conversation

"Was that the point of all this? A statement?"

"No....a promise."

-HOURS LATER-

Few hours later, Y/N is dropped off my Clint and Nat in front of his orphanage.

"You behave yourself now, you hear? We'll be back to pick you up for lunch later." Clint yells out, causing Y/N to wave him off.

"Yeah yeah, just don't be late." He looks at the waving Nat in the passenger seat, "Bye Nat!" He exclaims as he walks up to the door and simply knocks.

The door quickly opens up and L is the first one to look at Y/N, who opens his arms in greeting.

"My brother from another mother!.......and father!" He yells out as he hugs the uninteresting teenager.

"You need a shower."

(End of Phase 1, next up: Winter Soldier)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 340 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...
41.9K 942 83
"I am nothing but a monster!" "No, you aren't!" I am Y/N, I am an Immortal, so here is the story of my life, I was just a normal English teacher in M...
17K 463 85
๐ˆ๐•๐˜ ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ | ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ โI'm not a weapon or a villain.โž โœŽ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž โžฃ Peter Parker โžฃOther (Not really) ...
176K 5.9K 86
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ | "ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) แดขแดสŸแดสœแดแด  า“ษชษขสœแด›s า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แดษชสŸส." โง— ะฒฯƒฯƒะบ ั‚ฯ‰ฯƒ ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” zฯƒโ„“ฯƒะฝฯƒฮฝ ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• "๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™œ๏ฟฝ...