cravity one shots collection

By chajunhonology

date started: 04/16/2020 - PRESENT More

serim ; #01
minhee ; #02
woobin ; #03
hyeongjun ; #04
jungmo ; #05
taeyoung ; #06
seongmin ; #07
allen ; #09
jungmo ; #10
taeyoung ; #11
woobin ; #12
minhee ; #13
serim ; #14
wonjin ; #15
minhee ; #16
jungmo; #17
serim; #18
woobin; #19
woobin; #20
allen; #21

wonjin ; #08

1.5K 80 21
By chajunhonology

"Young Master." I said and knocked on his door.

He is currently at his room again, playing his station.

He walked out of his room and blantly asked what.

"What?" He asked.

"Breakfast is ready." I told him while he was still busy at his phone.

"Alright." He answered and made his way to the kitchen where the other maids are waiting for him and ready to serve him.

I sighed heavily as I realized rich he was, Wonjin is my ex boyfriend, but we broke up a year ago already due to my busy schedules in school and my part time job.

I accepted this job since they offer a large amount of money which I'm needing to enter my dream school, Law school but I never thought, Wonjin will be my boss.
Ever since high school, I've been always busy because I'm living independently and earning my own money, and now that college is starting I need to save more, although I can guarantee my schoolarship, Law school is pretty expensive.

I stood up in the said where other maids were lining up. I never knew that Wonjin is this rich, that he was basically living on a mansion, We never talk that much since we have nothing to talk about and it'll be awkward to have conversation with knowing our relationship did not end well.

After he finished his meal, he leaved the table and we began to clean up when a plate accidentally slip out of my hand and fell down the floor and broke.

Oh crap.

Madam Song, the head lady of the maids looked at me furiously, and yelled out.

"Do you even know how expensive that plate is?" She said on the top of her lungs.

"I'm so sorry Madam, It was an accident." I told her with pleading eyes.

Oh gosh, Will she going to fire me?
She pinch my ear damn hard while everyone is looking at us.

"Are you that stupid that you can't do your job properly?" She said while gritting her teeth and pinching my ears downward real hard.

"I'm sorry, please I'm hurting." I said as I plead her to stop it but she seems went overboard.

"I won't stop until you come to your senses and act properly! The owners did not hire and pay you money just for you to slack off and break their belongings." She added.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" A guy's voice surrounded the kitchen area that made everyone stood up straight and tremle in fear including Madam Song.

"I'm sorry young master, I'm just trying to discipline this woman." She said and glared at me.

Wonjin just looked at me with his narrowed eyebrows and sighed.

"Clean up." He said and walked away.

Everyone cleaned up and I decided to just wipe the table instead of holding a plate again fearing of I might broke it again.

Later that afternoon, I received my salary and I can't help but to feel delighted while counting the money I was holding.

Tomorrow passed by, It was sunday and it was my day off, I decided to go to a bookstore and buy some Law books so that I can have background and have an advanced knowledge.

I decided to buy 3 books and some stationaries then went straight to the Mansion and took a nap.

It was really quite here in the Ham's Mansion during weekends since it's everyone's day off and Madam Song is the only one who left behind to take care of the house. I also learned that Woojin's parents are always out of the country and busy managing their business that's why he's always left alone.

Moments later, I decided to bring out my books to the pool area and sat on a table there. After a month of staying and working here, I realized that this area is the best part of the mansion.

I started to read when someone interrupted me.

"Studying in the midst of vacation?" He asked.

I looked up to him and it no other that Wonjin. I immediately stood up and said

"Young master is there anything that I can do for you?"

"Yes there is." He answered

I looked at him waiting for his command when suddenly smiled at me.

"Stop calling me young master okay? It's making me cringe hearing that from you." He said and laughed softly.

"I can't do that young master." I told him and bowed a little.

"We'll then you're fired." He told which made me look at him.

"Why?" I asked

"Beacuse you can't follow my instructions." He answered and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sorry." I told which made him laugh.

"I was just joking, come sit down." He told me patted the chair where I'm sitting at earlier.

"Call me Wonjin if no one's around okay? We were once friends after all." He told me and sip at his orange juice.

"Okay." I answered him and smiled.

I sat down and continue to read the book.

"You're pursuing law?" He asked.

"Yes." I answered and smiled at him.

"Goodluck? Well I know you can make it! You're always good at everything." He told me.

I bit my lip and breathe deeply,

"Wonjin, about before. I'm really sorry, I hope you're not mad at me anymore." I told him and bowed my head a little.

"Honestly, at first I can't help but to get mad at you, you're always busy, you can't attend settled dates , you cant make time for me, you're always busy and you suddenly want to have a break up. I didn't reflect on my own actions, I realized that I was the who's at fault, I always keep on demanding things that made you get tired. I was so selfish back then, instead of supporting you, I always think of myself." he answered and sighed.

"No, It's not like that! It's just, I want to focus for my future and I can't do things at the same time, that's why I decided to break up with you, it's not because I get tired of you. I'm sorry if you think that way." I answered.

"Well, it's alright its all in the past now, we can still be friends now that we often these see each other everyday." He told me at patted my head, just like what he used to do before.

Time skio, weeks have passed, Wonjin and I became so much close lately.

And I'm actually afraid of one thing, that I might fall for deeper, I mean, I knew to myself I have love him ever since and nothing changed

But the situation now is different, he's now my boss, my young master and I'm just his merely servant. Knwong his life status, I'm afraid how this relationship will end up and so I decided to keep it myself. I don't have such courage to stay with him, afterall It's all about the money I received from his family.

I sighed deeply as I sat into the bench near the pool, I decided to take a break for a while since I've been cleaning the all by myself for extra hours, and that means extra salary. I looked at my book in my lap and smiled, I studied almost half of it, and I'm pretty sure it sink in to my knowledge well.

My eyes slowly shutters as I felt the tiredness of my mind and body, unknowingly, I fell asleep.

I suddenly woke up when I heard Madam Song yelling again, I stood up straight immediately while listening to her nag.

This is it, I knew she's going to fire.

"So now you're slacking off? How do many times do I have to tell you that they are not paying you just to slack off! So do your job properly!" She yelled out and started to call attention from other people at the house.

I'm so embarrassed.

"I'm so sorry, It won't happen again I promise!" I plead out.

Her gaze fixed into the book I was holding that made her smirked.

She snatched the book and scan the pages.

"So, this petty book is the reason why are you slacking off." she said and slammed the book into my chest twice that made me winced in pain.

She started to tear off the pages one by one and threw it into the pool, I looked at her in disbelief as I watched her doing so.

"Please stop it, don't tear it." I plead her but she pulled out my hair instead and pushed me hard on the pool.

A loud splashed can be heard all over the house and water start to flow into my system.

I can't swim.

I tried to stand up and raised my hand for help but I'm getting drown and my vision starts to get blur, I'm out of breath and starts to became unconscious when somebody held me by my waist and swim upwards.

It was Wonjin.

He carried me by the poolside as I coughed hard all the water I drank.

"Are you alright?" He asked worriedly, and I just nodded as an answer.

She looked at everyone with anger visible on his face.

I loow around and everyone is here, the maids, the gardeners, even the guards are looking at us.

He stand up and offered his hands on me signaling me to do so, I reached for his hands and stood up.

"Let's go, Let's get changed." And held my hand tightly.

But before entering the house he said something that shookt me out.

"Anyone who will dare to hurt my girl again, or even lay a finger on her will be punished." He said and looked at Madam Song.

"You're fired." He said and pulled me off to get changed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 12.6K 47
❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 22 September 2021 E...
12.5K 940 15
Even if the world ends today, I will always keep you in my heart. Date Started: November 3, 2020 Date Ended: November 7, 2020
64.7K 2.5K 54
. Started: 17 july 2023 Ended:
799K 17.3K 81
I fall for you too quick Jeonghan and it hurts 18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JEONGHAN started: 5/1/2021 ended: 26/4/2023