"Savage" Creepypasta x Powerf...

By -fanadict-

HIATUS FOR NOW!! ---------------------------------------------- "Jack.. where are you?" with a straight face... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
TAG BY A FRIEND
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Got tag! (Yeahey!)
Chapter XXXVI

Chapter XXXIII

27 3 0
By -fanadict-

Savage's POV

   Everything turned blurry from the second they all get me out from the cliff. The sound of the flames burning on the background and the feeling of pain inside of me was intense. My eyes was getting heavier every second and I couldn't hold it open anymore. I close them and I was meet was darkness with the screaming on the background. I know I was still screaming but inside my mind, I knew I wasn't. 

Everything turned black to grayish color. A scene was fold in front of me. I was somewhere were there was white walls and open light on the ceiling. Their sound of crying and screaming on the door that was beside me. 

I couldn't take my mind to the place where their were not human beings roaming around the place wearing black clothing on their body. I came to a halt from opening the door when a herd a familiar voice on the other side of the door beside me. 

"I cant believe it.." I tired voice was herd on the other side. A cry of a baby was herd loudly. 

"She had your e/c eyes." said a man whose voice seem so be on his early 30's. 

"Hehe, she had your h/c." said the tired woman voice. I think of this as I'm somewhere I couldn't been too, from all the dreams I'm having. 

"What would you name her?" ask somewhere from inside the room. Their was a short silent followed that. 

"Y/n. Y/n L/n." My eyes was wide opened and my ears seems to be misheard the name. I opened the door and push it open seeing two people holding me on their arms. Another one was standing with a notepad on his hand while wearing a smile on his face. He was wearing the same thing I saw everyone outside. The man headed out leaving the two people inside the room alone with the new born baby in the mother's arm.

"I can't believe you pulled that through." The father said laughing making the mother punch him jokingly but in a tired way. 

"You always the same old kid." she said tenderly and smooth on her voice.

"Of course, still a young soul." the father comment back to  himself. The mother yawn tiredly and took the baby beside her that was now sleeping peacefully. 

"We finally have a family of our own." the mother said happily with a smile on her face. 

"That I promise to protect." the father said and hugged them both as they all had a family hug on the bed where the mother was now smiling on her sleep. 

The scene was slowly faded and I was back to a deep void of blackness. I stayed quite trying to know who was those two people in the room holding seems to be me. I don't recognize either of them but their voice seems to be having a hint of someone I should have know in years. 

Everything was turning back to the gray background where the scene show that the same family was now somewhere that seems to be a park. I could say seeing that their were bright red tress on the background, the ground was filled with black tiled and the bench is made up with something made up of colored wood. It was also covered in fur of an animal of some sort seeing that it seems soft and warm to seat on. The family was walking with the baby on the father's arm as they walk through the place. I followed behind them listening to their happy conversation. 

"Wouldn't it be nice if she grown up this kind of place? It would be wonderful." the mother said looking around the place. The plants was in different shades of dark colors, to green, gray, red, and surprisingly there was even a white flower on one of the flower pot planted near a bridge.

 The father didn't respond to the question and just stayed silent. The baby was then started crying making the father to stare at the baby he was holding in panic. I laugh when I saw that he was trying to make funny faces trying to stop the crying. He even try to give it a bottle of warm milk but to no avail, the baby won't stop crying. The mother laugh on hard he was trying to stop the crying.

The father gave up and gave it to her and started to tickle her on her feet where she stop crying but start laughing with a high pitch sound. I smiled how the mother was carefully tickling the baby without her dropping it. 

"Ho-how?!" ask the father who was amaze at the scene. I laugh on how messy his hair was on the short panic he had. 

"It only take practice hun." I agree. It was awhile when the father started to hang on the problem when their baby started crying. They rested beneath a red leaves tree with the branch was the color white. I never seen something so majestic in my entire life seeing a tree having white branches and the ed leaves on it. It felt warm and clean. 

The couple sited on the ground and started talking on how their family will grow when the baby grow to be a young beautiful being. I rested in front of them listening their talk making me feel something funny. I feel complete and safe around them. Just hearing their voice makes me wanna stay more. I twas smoothing and warm to the ear. Like a mother singing a song while playing the piano.  

"What would our little L/n be look like when she's grown, hm?" The name made me to tense up and started to focus on the conversation more. I didn't misheard it earlier, I did herd them said my name. 

"I'm sure sure would be a strong warrior and great at witch crafting." The mother replied happily.  The father seems to be not alright on the answer but hide in with a nod and a smile. 

"Then I'll be teaching her the stuff in basic training."

"Of course, who would it be? I'm only good at witch crafting, commander." The mother said in a teasing way and toss the baby in the air and catch her in no time. 

"Oh, came on that doesn't mean I'm not busy in my soldiers."

"Then I let you have permission to bring her to training with the beginners in the base."

The father face was priceless! The look when someone did something unexpected to someone. "Are you really Arina the grand witch conquer? Or did one of your spell mess up again making you like this."  

"Even if my spells exploded one by one it won't make me change my decision on having a wonderful daughter who could defend herself from the outside world." 

"Your the boss." he sigh and planted a kiss on her forehead and one on the baby's checks. 

"Yep, I'm always the boss of you." 

Then it ended on the scene where I was lifted in air suddenly in surprise making me try to get back when I push into a hole. I try to stop myself from going in knowing something scary and darkness inside isn't any good. 

Even thou how much I try to pulled back away from the hole of darkness I was ended sucked inside where now instead of the scene having a few colors added to the scene everything was back to normal. The trees were back to the normal color and the sky was bright were the sun was brightly shinning on the bluish sky. The sky was clear from could and it seems to be the day of middle of the summer. 

I was standing somewhere inside a house. A house that I once knew in one of my dreams. Going inside the house, surprisingly I can pass through the door. Their was a small kitchen, a living room near the entrance the door witch next to it was the dinning hall.Their were stairs leading up to the second floor where I kinda remember that were I keep myself always slide down on stairs rails. 

The lights where off and the house was quite when the door started to open revealing the two same grown ups coming in followed behind the was a man wearing glasses and clothes that looks expensive and fresh. In his arms was me with a plastered smile on my face. 

"Can you drop me down uncle?" The little me ask from his arms. The person the I presume to be my uncle carefully lead me down touching the ground as my little me went running towards the kitchen. 

"Don't you touch my cookies!" All my hair stand up in surprise by the sudden yell. Coming from the door was another person that was the same age as me. Same hair color, the same eyes, and skin color. She remind me of someone I know.. 

"Sanity?" 

"I'm not! I'm washing my hands no eating your precious cookies!" The little me yelled from the kitchen. 

"Leave her alone San. Why not join us for the talk about your um coming mission." 

"Can I go and play outside?" The little me said with her hands still wet and water drops were dripping down her little hands.

"Sure sweaty. Just remember to stay inside the fence and not go over it."

"I will!" The little me said laughing out the house to the backyard. I was able to follow them when the sound of Sanity talking got my attention.

"What is this about my mission?" she ask straight and taking a seat near me. I was standing beside a single couch when the other three sited on the long couch that was place beside the single couch. Their was a wooden coffee table in front of both couches. 

"Your next mission is involve of Trender's plan." The mother said. 

"His plan?" Sanity ask confuse.

"While Arina was working on a spell a couple years back she made a tiny mistakes and accidentally bump into the table near her and the bottle of spells that was place on it fall of the table to the cauldron mixing it with the spell she was working on." the father said explaining. Mother came in and continue the story.

"I thought I was a goner with Y/n still in my belly that time. I was scared to die with her not seeing the outside world. When I expected a explosion the unknown spell that was inside the cauldron and the bottle f potion that fall of the table started to mix together making a scene of bright sun light. It glow so brightly and it started to create a image inside the cauldron. I took a peak inside seeing the past life and the future."

"And what does that to do with my mission?"

"Are you really that eager to get this finish." My so called uncle, if he was really my uncle, said to Sanity. 

"Well yeah." She respond.

"One of them was you are with Y/n with other three people walking inside the forest. What concerns me is that the other three was all floating in mid air like you when you turn on your soul form. Another scene cough me and that was you five started running away with arrows flying towards you. Then clashes of swords came in and screaming of dozen of people." Sanity look even confuse than before. "Then before the bright light was gone the sight of a Y/n in her last form which is the black demon form, was flying in the air with black mist in front of her heading towards one of the people below. She was out of control and the way her face show was blank but the eyes shown something more." 

"So..?"

"A black demon power is something every being with a mix blood of a black demon is hard to be controlled when they are in that form. Having Y/n on that form will cause damage to the whole world with our home town too. A black demon power was to control others with the person who was hit by that power will not remember anything when the holder stop using it on them. There were no other books explaining about the form of a black demon powers but in some rare cases, they conduct a research on them. What we want you to know was to take our Y/n somewhere far away from here and away from a lot f the people in the area. I suggest the forest but Trender has other ideas." The man said who is my father.

"I suggest that you both leave somewhere were people is rarely been seen. I know someone, a couple who was both witches, you both can go too. I will tell you the address where they live and once you guys are there just say your a friend of mine."

"Let me get this straight. You want me and Y/n to get away from here, from you guys to a place where people rarely live. After that watch over Y/n until the time came where she will transform into her demon form and conduct a research about it. Ok, so if that happens how will she turn back into her normal form?"

"The witches I told you about, they gave me a spell to bring someone back to normal, but the catch here. The spell they gave me can only use once when the person is really out of control." The person said with glasses explained.

"Then why won't you give me the spell and that I will give it to her when she loss control."

"The problem is here she will transform many times before she is totally out of control. That is what I mean in her last stage. The last stage is where she will transform savagely and destroy an control everything she can get her eyes on." Father said to Sanity.

"You journey start when she will turn 14 where the erasing memory of us will go."

"What?! Your going to erase her memories if you?!"

"It's the only thing we can do for her stop to go back here where people is always visible. The plan of her being in the army and being a good with craft is gone after I saw that. I thought it was only a dream when that day happen but it didn't when we came back home after 30 days she was out of me." Mom said. 

"Look for me when that day came. I will always send you a letter where I am just in case." uncle Trender said.

"Ok. You are my masters, I won't let you guys down."

"Hey mom, dad!" I turn my head to the sound seeing little me with a smile on her face before everything turn to ashes and I was meet with the black void of the abyss. I was processing everything I herd and seen. I was left speechless and I don't know what to feel. Being lie, adopted, testing? All of my life was that Sanity was always wit me because my true parents sent me out with her to conduct  research on me. Me being a demon?

"Savage!"

"Wake up!"

"Snap out of it Sav!"

"I thought it work!"

"It was the plan!"

Plan? The plan to just sent me away from my true parents and you where only there with me because you where only told too! Using me as nothing but a research! You said you where my true friend! Why would you keep this so important thing away from me?!

"We gonna loss her!"

"No where not!"

"How?!"

Edit Date: March 1, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

989 1 27
{ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐„๐๐˜๐๐€๐’๐“๐€ ๐“๐‡๐„๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ & ๐€๐๐€๐‹๐˜๐’๐ˆ๐’ } ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜: ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด,๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ |โœ“| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
8.7K 245 22
you're a new rookie killer, and slender takes notice of you right away. You get ready to kill the news reporter that was talking shit about you, but...
933 85 21
- Cover made by Mystical_Panda! - A Creepypasta story, My oc, DO NOT STEAL! His life use to almost be perfect, well, besides the fact were he was nev...
217K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...