The Black Outcast

By ytorres5662

"Look, it's the murder's son." "I can't believe they let him roam around in the open." "Is he going to kill u... More

Prologue
Letter
Diagon Alley
Nine and Three-Quarters
House Sorted already
Sorting Hat
Potion Master
The Midnight Duel
Halloween
Quidditch
The Mirror of Erised
Nicolas Flamel
Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback Dragon
The Forbidden Forest
Through the Trapdoor
The Man with Two Faces
Mom Vacation
At Flourish and Blotts
Don't look at the bulge
At Flourish And Blotts
Gilderoy Lockhart
Tag your it
Mudbloods And Murmurs

The Whomping Willow

5.2K 172 190
By ytorres5662

       Summer came as quickly as it left, leaving (M/n) to pout, as he enjoyed tormenting his sister with his stupidness. 

       Getting up, (M/n) began to change clothes, as tomorrow, he and his sister, Loki, are going to start their years at Hogwarts, -(M/n) his second year, while Loki is starting her first year-, not wanting to waste anytime, (M/n) ran down the stairs, avoiding Kreacher, who was heading up. 

       Making it to the kitchen, (M/n) noticed his mother was making breakfast. Plopping down, Lup turned and look, seeing her son giving her a cheeky smile. "What's up with you?" she questioned, bringing the finished pancakes over to him. 

     "Nothing," (M/n) told her, but the smile said otherwise, "Just thinking today is a good day." And with that, both Black's heard a screech, coming above. 

    Deadpanning, Lup just gave him an amused smile, watching as the younger Black was soak to the bone. 

    "Why," Loki said, eyes glaring at the same cheeky smile (M/n) was wearing. "In the seven living hell would you do that..?" an aura of steeling was formed around her. "Why? Dear Sister of mine," (M/n) began, eating the bits of pancakes he had left. "Because I am Awesome!" 

     Then quickly stood up, watching Loki stand up too, wasting no time, (M/n) ran for his life, Loki not so far behind. 

     Lup was watching them, as Loki was now chasing (M/n) with a sharp knife. She began to smile, but deep in her gut, she couldn't help but think this year isn't going to be a good one. 

'Sirius, if you seen them now, you would've thought they don't get along, but deep down, I know (M/n) will protect Loki with his life, no matter the cost.'

'It's as if watching a snake chasing a black wolf around....'         

(If you read a story similar to this analogy, them your awesome)

^_^

   Next day came faster then (M/n) appreciated, as his morning begun with boiling hot water was thrown at him. Yelling in pain, (M/n) can hear the ironic laughter of Loki's around the house. 

    Wasting no time, (M/N) ran towards the bathroom, getting in, as he doesn't seem to care if his clothing is getting wet. Turning the water to freezing, (M/n) began to cool down, already planning the murder for his sister. 

^_*

    Receiving the harsh scolding of her mother, Loki pouted, watching as her mother was treating (M/n)'s injuries. 

    "You both know not to do that! LOkI! What would have happen if (M/n) had his eye open!? That could've seriously been injured badly! Now! I want you both to stop! If I hear Minnie saying a complaint about you! No more games for you two!"

  As Lup was screaming there ears off, (M/n) was just smirking on the inside, his plan is working perfectly. And, if he was right, Loki will be grounded, with just a small punishment for him.

    "Now," Lup began, sighing through her nose, "Let's use the Floo powder, it's more faster than using the car." 

     Understanding, (M/n) walked foreword, grabbing a pinch of Floo powder, he walked towards the fireplace. Going under it, (M/n) said, "Nine and Three-Quarters." As though he were being sucked down a giant drain. (M/n) heard the roaring of fires surrounding him, only to land roughly on the ground, with a surprise yelp heard behind him. 

    "Um...deary, are you ok?" A sweet voice calls out, as two people whispered loudly, as if they recognized him. "Um...I'm ok, just landed badly because of the Floo powder..." (M/n) answered, as his vision began to clear up, only to see a red haired woman in front of him. 

    "(M/N)! (M/N)!" A familiar voice calls out, as she was getting near and near. "Is that your mother?" The red haired woman questions, making the (H/c) haired boy to nod. "OVER HERE MUM!" He shouts, attracting some unwanted attention.

"MUM! He's over here!" A black haired female yells, getting closer to him, and jumps at his arms. Catching her in his arms, both falling from the impact that Loki just gave out. "Oh! Good heavens (M/n)! I couldn't find you!" His mother says, as she rushed towards the male in pain. 

       "Lup? Is that you?" The red haired woman says, as she stared wide eyed at (M/n)'s mother. "Molly, it's been awhile...." Lup said, as she stared back to the rather plump woman. "We must talk about what happened! And what happened through out the years!" Molly said, as she came closer to Lup and checking her, while her husband and kids just watched in awkwardness. 

       "I-I'm Ginevra Weasley, b-but you c-can call m-me Ginny..." A smaller girl said, holding her hand out to Loki. 

        Grinning at her, Loki grabbed her hand, and shook it, "The names Loki Black, don't wear it out, Ginny~" Loki said, in her teasing tone. 

      "It was lovely to meet you again Molly, but we have stuff to finish." Lup said, referring to the time. "Oh! Dear me! Yes yes! You go on, we'll have to talk later on, ok?" Molly said, before turning to her children and husband. 

     "Come along Loki, we'll go first, then (M/n) is going behind us, ok?" Lup said, making Loki smile at her. Grabbing her mother's hand, they began to walk between the nine and ten, disappearing as if they were never there. 

     Doing the same thing, (M/n) walked between the nine and ten, only to stumble on his feet....

*_^

      Seeing her mother talking to Loki, probably encouraging her or somethin', he decided to wonder towards them, not minding bumping into *Peasants* people. 

      "-on't worry, I'll kill them if I had too." Was what (M/n) heard, giving them a baffled look, he just looked like a kid that just heard there parents having sex....

     Seeing her son standing a few feet away, Lup smiled, standing up from her kneed self, and began walking towards him, Loki smiling gently. 

     Gripping his shoulders, Lup smiled at him, but (M/n) knew better, the aura she was producing was of that caution and of vexed. 

     "If I hear from Minnie that you two do something bad in her classroom, then there is gonna be a whole lot of hurt coming from me to you..." 

     Lup warned, before giving him a gentle smile. Giving him a peck on his forehead, Lup left, walking away, leaving (M/n) pale from that threat..

     "Come on brother!" Loki cheered, dragging her brother away and towards the loading train, "We have to find some empty seats!" 

-_^

    Finally finding some empty seats, Loki and (M/n) sat down, sighing in relief at the chance to be sitting down. 

    "You know brother," Loki said, as she stared out the window, "I hope we are in the same house...." As she turned to look at him, and smiled at him. Causing him to smile back, but a sudden thought hit him, 'What if Thor started to bully them? Or more so Loki....' 

'No.....I promised mum I'll protect her no matter the cost.....' 

"Tell me when we get there, I'm tired....." (M/n) said, as a yawned escaped from his mouth, "Oh hush brother," Loki told him, giving him a side-ways glance, "I'll wake you up to get change, so go ahead and sleep." 

        Giving her a smile, (M/n) began to lay down, and tried to get comforable, which, by the way, did work. 

>_<

     "Brother, wake up, it's time to be awaken...." a voice calls out, as (M/n) slowly opened his eyes, trying to figure out the voice that called out to him. 

    "Come on, you told me to wake you up!" The voice said louder, making (M/n) unconscionably to scowl. "That's it." a whisper sounded out, before smack was heard. 

(M/n)'s face was turned to the left, as he began to regain half of his dead conscious. "L-Loki! What the hell!?" (M/n) shouted, not minding the stinging of the pain. "You wouldn't wake up, so I did what you asked.." Loki said, as (M/n) finally took noticed of her clothing. 

     "Aw shit..." (M/n) said, as he began to undress himself. Loki was already out of the compartments, preferring to stand outside. 

       "Alright, let's go." (M/n) said, as he got out of the compartments. 

^-^

      "Follow Hagrid, and he'll tell you what to do, ok? I'll meet you inside, but I'll be sitting in my house table ok?" (M/n) said, giving her a smile, only for her to give him an uncertain smile. 

     "Don't worry," (M/n) said softly, "I'll be there for you, no matter what.....love you 3000...." Then left, once he saw Hagrid calling the first years over to him. 

    "I-is that y-your sister?" A voice said, with a stutter along with it. "Yeah, she is, don't you remember?" (M/n) says, as he turns around and raises an eyebrow at Neville. 

       Neville was flustered, as he remembered what (M/n) did to him on the last day of their first year.

    "Y-yeah, but you b-both d-don't look a-alike..." Neville said quietly, as he noticed the male before him walking away, following after him. "That's because we meet on the street."(Who ever understood this, I applaud you)

       "S-so she was a-abandon?" Neville questions, as he stared at the taller male. Nodding his head, (M/n) began to walk to his table, making Neville do the same thing. 

     Sitting down, (M/n) looked around, trying to find a white furred weasel, period blood man, and sad tragic background character. 

     Noting how period blood and sad tragic background character aren't here, (M/n) began to pay attention, once he heard Dumbledore calling out names. Waiting for the 'B's' to be called, (M/n) looked around, seeing how some kids get flustered at his stare, only to meet eyes with blue eyes, and the blue eyes seemed to glare at him, making (M/n) just give him a blank stare. 

     "Black, Loki." McGonagall calls out, making people around to quieten down, as if hearing the last name Black was a curse.

(-Well there dad is a murder, which made sense why people didn't like (M/n)-)

       Loki walked up, but (M/n) noticed how Thor gave her a harsh glare, like as if she was some type of shit he stepped on. 

    As Loki walked up and sat down, McGonagall placed the hat down, and as the silence was beginning to disturb (M/n), the Sorting Hat shouted, "SLYHTERIN!" Making the house to cheer out in glee, happy that another Black was with them. 

    Running down, Loki ran towards where (M/n) was seated, not minding the stares she was getting. Plopping down next to him, Loki gave him a cheeky smile, making (M/n) roll his eyes, but patted her head. 

       "Well done snake." (M/n) said, Loki, not minding the nickname(Because she can transform into a snake), gave him a giant smile. 

^_^

     Bidding Loki a goodnight, (M/n) laid down on his bed, hearing the snores of his room mates, Draco also fast asleep. 

'Let's hope this year isn't shitty....' 

Oh (M/n).......you shouldn't have said that.....

*-*

~A/n~

I want to thank you all, seriously! I thought this book wouldn't get much attention, but you guys actually liked this! Wow.....thank you for reading my shitty book!

Haha! Welp I said my birthday was this month, and it's today!

Hope you guys liked this! I was feeling good today, so why not give you guys an update for today, while I'm not doing my work for school!

Here's something about me:

I was born on April 23, 2004, so I'm 16 now

And if you want to learn more, just talk to me!

Well thank you for reading this book! 

Bye peps!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 2.9K 14
[ 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ] ❛𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙫...
167 4 6
It's 1980, and both Walburga and Orian Black have passed, only heir to the Black name, Regulus Arcturus, dead, making the disowned "Blood traitor" Si...
413 24 5
Young Y/N L/N has never quite fit in at Beating Hearts Home for Orphaned Youth. From his mysterious and unexplained arrival when he was a child to th...
10.2K 400 24
Bigger threats are coming, Mel has spent the majority of her summer studying and memorizing the lessons her uncle told her to review, but now there's...