ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍꜱ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【✓】

By Dippy08

A story in which a highschool teenager Jungkook falls in love with a church boy, Taehyung, during Cherry blos... More

。♡Prologue♡。
。♡01♡。 Solicit
。♡02♡。 Smitten
。♡03♡。 Relish
。♡04♡。 Nature
。♡05♡。 Compassion
。♡06♡。 Dismay
。♡07♡。 Heartening
。♡08♡。 Merry
。♡09♡。 Confession
。♡11♡。 Adrift
。♡12♡。 Absence
。♡13♡。 Nostalgia
。♡14♡。 Yearning
。♡15♡。 Departure
。♡16♡。 Abstract
。♡17♡。 Tranquil
。♡18♡。 Evoke
。♡19♡。 Unpredicted
。♡20♡。 Recapture
。♡21♡。 Comforted
。♡22♡。 Rejoice
。♡23♡。 Rendezvous
。♡24♡。 Bliss
。♡25♡。 Fear
。♡26♡。 Agony
。♡27♡。 Deja Vu
。♡28♡。 Reckoning
。♡29♡。 Solicit 2.0
。♡30♡。 Granted
。♡31♡。 Vows (Epilogue pt.1)
。♡32♡。 Endless (Epilogue pt.2)
。♡33♡。

。♡10♡。 Bewildered

3.4K 322 46
By Dippy08

Jungkook's perspective

How funny it sounds but it actually really hurts, me falling for the one who considers love as a sin and I consider myself a sinner for him.

Though the confession washed away the heaviness from my heart but gave me pain for granted. Only if I could turn back the time, maybe I would be sitting there beside him during cherry blossoms.

It was an afternoon of spring, my new session of studies had started as I was then promoted to the higher grade. I was sitting inside the new classroom with my best friend besides me on the very first day during the break time.

Cool breezes were entering inside through the window, curtains started dancing with them and some mellow petals landed on my desk.

I picked one, softly brushing my thumb on its surface, reminding me exactly how Taehyung's hands felt against mine. Tender and delicate, so soft as if it will break so easily if won't be touched with delicacy.

It's been nearly half a month since I could get to talk to Taehyung and it was killing me inside. I had no other choice but to only see him from afar, camouflaging myself behind the greenery so that he could not be bothered by my presence.

I may sound like a coward but I couldn't find courage to face him after making him tear up because of what I said.

I slowly opened my palm and the mellow petal flew away with the wind, bringing me back to reality. It drifted away like Taehyung's hand from my hold and I leaned my head down, feeling the emptiness without him.

I sighed and breathed sharply, trying to catch my breath.

Jimin was looking at me and I could see his gaze fixed on me where I was just lost, wondering what Taehyung would be doing.

I had become quiet those days, no talking, no laughing. I was actually ashamed of myself but for what? Loving someone.

Jimin was observing me for days and he finally broke the ice between us by asking me something.

"So for how long will it be like this? Jungkook it's been days, I always ask but you just brush it off. I am not blind." Jimin whined, stomping his feet under the bench with annoyance.

"I'm fine Jimin." I whispered before landing my head on the bench.

"It's definitely about Taehyung. Tell me what happened." He said in a serious tone and I quickly raised my head up.

"W-what?" I asked and he blinked his eyes.

"Listen, I know we couldn't meet together in the last few days but whenever I came to see you, you were always this way. I know it's definitely about Taehyung because you never mentioned him. What happened?" He finally brought the question about him and I lost my will to be quiet again.

I looked down sadly and a tear scrolled down my cheek, the pain was too much to take and I couldn't hold back myself anymore. Jimin noticed it and he quickly wiped it with his tiny hands.

"Hey, don't be like this, tell me what happened?" He demanded for the answer and I finally told him about that day.

Jimin smiled sadly at me as he caressed my back, trying to relieve me. I somehow resisted myself from breaking down just for the sake of not being embarrassed because the break time was over means other students would be coming.

🌸🌸🌸

The school time was over and I started to walk with Jimin who just spared side glances to me as I walked looking down.

We were approaching the turn of the church and Jimin suddenly stopped in his tracks where I continued walking, so lost in my own thoughts.

"Hey!" He called from behind and I quickly turned to see him.

"I wanna see Miss. Daisy." He blurted out and I just looked at him sadly and then down at the ground.

"Let's go." He encouraged and walked to me.

"J-jimin, no-" before I could protest, he dragged me to the church.

"Jimin, please no, I beg you. Let me go." I requested but he continuously dragged me and I forcefully stopped myself and he looked at me with widened eyes.

He tried to drag me again but I remained frozen in my position and he sighed, giving up and letting my hand go away.

"Just you see, I will go and meet them. Just stand here if you want to, you stubborn coconut head." He said frustratedly before walking to the church.

He was serious about that and I could see because he already walked away, leaving me no choice but to follow him gradually until we were there but I still couldn't risk appearing in front of him.

My eyes lingered on the certain cherry blossom tree in the garden as I stood behind a tree far from the church after that. I looked away and turned around sadly, taking deep breaths as I hit my back with the tree trunk before closing my eyes.

"Miss Daisy~~~ how are you?" Jimin's squeals filled my ears and I turned to see him, just to only find Taehyung standing in front of them under the same tree.

He was stroking the cat's fur who was in Jimin's embrace. I envied both Jimin and the cat at the moment.

Even from the far, he could still make my heart beat furiously. I missed his voice, his smile, his giggles, his hand against mine and him around me.

I was far too indulged to notice that I was already standing there exposed, looking at them from afar and that they could see me too.

They seemed to have a conversation with each other and I could notice his downcast expressions and then Jimin whispered something that made them to turn to my direction and his ocean blue eyes landed on me and my heart skipped a beat.

I stepped back and he quickly raised his arm in the air as if he was trying to sign me to remain there.

I quickly averted my gaze from his as my vision was blurred with tears. I turned around, trying to walk away when a voice called my name from behind.

"Jungkook...hey..." he called out and I froze in my tracks as I turned around to find him standing beside me.

"H-how are you?" He asked me, his eyes holding the same pity in them.

How am I? Really?

How could I tell him what was happening with me? How could I tell him how I actually was after what happened? How could I tell him I couldn't eat, sleep and do anything properly without thinking about him? How could I tell him I had missed him so much?

I remained silent.

"Say something..." he whispered softly, demanding me to answer him.

"I, I am s-sorry." It was all that I could whisper before turning around to walk away.

"Hey, sorry for what?" He asked as he clutched my wrist from behind, making me turn around to him.

I looked down at his hand, holding my wrist and he quickly pulled his hand away and I always hated it.

He looked at me with eyes filled with sympathy. His gaze was fixed on me while he chewed his bottom lip nervously.

"Sorry for everything..." I whispered and he just looked at me.

"Sorry for falling for you, sorry for hurting, sorry for my fault and sorry for-....." and I was on the edge of breaking down again.

"... I, I just can't help it but I'm sorry." I whispered as I finally broke down into tears and Jimin quickly walked to me.

"Hey Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed as he put his hand on my shoulder.

I then raised my head to see Taehyung, standing there quietly as he looked down. Soft sniffles coming from him gave me the clue that he was crying and my heart broke again.

I couldn't help but hold his hands into mine, trying to comfort him as he looked at me with teary eyes.

"Jungkook... I am sorry but I am not supposed to..." he closed his eyes, pulling his hands away from my grip.

"You should s-stop this, please...." He whispered, almost begging me.

"We aren't meant to be, I can never give you the love that you deserve. Just please understand this, i-its a sin for me... please..." he requested in a soft whisper while his eyes left tears.

I just stood there in trauma, watching him cry like this just because of me brutally piercing my heart and I breathed harshly.

"I, I am so sorry for e-everything." I whispered and finally walked away and Jimin followed me after letting go the cat from his hands.

Taehyung saw me disappearing, holding nothing but mercy and sadness in his eyes mixed with tears.

And this was our last conversation.

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

Well... Poor them.

Hope you guys liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 10.8K 19
" And that was the last time I saw him " -Jjk Started: Dec2019 Ended: Feb 2020 Edited-( sorry if there are still some mistakes )
321K 20.4K 84
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
974K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
193K 4.4K 47
Jungkook is the basketball team captain and the hottest guy in school who fell in love with Taehyung who was cute any guy can fall for. He falls in l...