Silence>JJK (paused)

By aextae

''You were always silent in front of them, but not when you were with me. I knew you don't like me but why do... More

Notice
Dedication
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

9

10 0 9
By aextae

For a second, everything became unbelievable.

For the first time, The boy, now known as Jungkook, who kept his silence, deciding not to talk to anyone even if he had to rely communication on a notepad, spoke to me.

I was surprised.

Flashback

"Thank you." a slight deep voice spoke up. I was shook.

I never thought this would be the time I hear him speak.

He shyly thanked me.

He spoke.

Present

Damn. He had to speak right now. Guess we acceleratin'.

"I-," I decided to speak without thinking, results are? me dumbfounded.

He simply laughed.

Aw, he is so sweet.

"Can you talk- Oh my god you talked!" I screamed earning a sensitive look from Jungkook. I jumped from where I was standing and took Jungkooks hands in mine and forced him to sit on the chair situated on the table.

"Can you NOW answer my questions?" I asked expectingly.

He slightly nodded. Hope and relief flashed on me again.

"Can you tell me why you used the notepad to talk?" I asked. "You can answer me slowly if you want." I added.

"I," he started. His voice being hoarse, he coughed and then started to talk again.

"I was afraid." He answered. I blinked at that. I took the stray chair and sat infront of him. I knew it, ofcourse he was scared of his situation. He sure kept his distance all these time. I am so glad at myself.

"That's all?" I facepalmed after my question, "I mean, it is natural for you to be. I don't expect you to be comfortable with me all of a sudden. You can take your time." I said earning a warm smile from the boy infront of me.

"I think that is all for today," He frowned a bit. "I think you are tired from all the things happened today. If you need something let me know. I am going to sleep." I said, getting up. Suddenly all my excitement turned to exhaustion.

He nodded. Not much of a talker, are you?

"Oh I almost forgot! On this Sunday you can start your school. We still have 2 days before that. We will buy you a uniform and school necessities. Okay?" I asked him.

"You don't.....have to do these.......for me." He said in a sad tone. I looked at him wide eyed.

"Once again, I am your guardian now. I want to care the best of you so no one, No One can blame me anything afterwards. And I am sure your parents won't like it if they knew how you had to miss school." His expression slightly faltered.

I don't know what was going inside his head but I knew he was not feeling comfortable. He lowered his head. Looking disturbed? I don't know.

He is sad.

"Look, I want the best of you. I can't abandon you. I want to make sure you are eating well, being happy and carefree like a teenager you are and get proper education. I don't care what happens to me or anything. I care if you are comfortable," I said. He looked at me and kind of stared at me for a minute or two. His eyes glistening. I soon noticed a tear trickling down.

Noticing it, I went towards him and patted his head.

"I care for you, okay? I am here until we find your family or possible relatives. Don't be scared and deny my duty. Be a carefree teen and leave everything to the adults. Are we clear?" I said, smiling possibly little.

"Yes, Thank you very much. For your kindness." He smiled. crinkling his eyes a bit. I ruffled his hair.

"Goodnight, Kook." I tucked him to bed and placed the notepad on the table and turned on the Air conditioner.

After his goodbyes, I turned off the light and closed the door.

After his encounter I decided to clean the house a bit and go to my room since it was pretty late. I had one last job to do before I was going to sleep.

Text Bimhyun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 10.8K 85
The starting of the story mainly it is your point of view, you, unlike any other girl, is in love with their song instead of the Bangtan members. Rea...
3.5K 142 27
VKOOK FANFICTION 🥰 WANT TO KNOW MORE THEN READ IT ✨ YOUR LAZY 😉
625K 62.1K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...
29.3K 1.4K 38
"You hungry, Stalker?" "No my stomach loves shouting whenever a creep is around" Started: 16/07/2020 Finished: 02/05/2021 {34/36 chapters edited}