8

We were eating at a restaurant. Jungkook eyed at lamb skewers. So I bought him that along with a soda and for me I bought fries and chicken with a smoothie.

"Do you want to try my fries?" I asked him passing my fries. He seemed to enjoy his food. He hastily ate his food. I realized. he hasn't ate anything good after his operation. So ofcourse, he might have been hungry all these times.

He nodded. I passed him my fries and he took one after another.

So, after we finished he started to look intensely towards libtrary equipments. I actually went there for some art supplies. I find myself buying them each and everytime I go there.

I decided to buy him some sticky notes, notepads and art supplies. He was very happy when I bought them those.

After we came home, Jungkook eagerly waited for me to open the package. I decided to open it and give Jungkook his stuff.

I placed the last thing left on the shopping bag in my room and head downstairs to see Jungkook analysing each thing we bought. He turned towards me. He was looking like a kid in my view. Smiling innocently.

I slightly smiled back. I was someone who rarely smiled at people except Jin obviously. Things turned really tough for me, my life...was tough. Which allowed me to smile comparatively less than other girls of my age.

I applied at a young age for song writing and composing so I quickly earned a favourable spot from the people in my company. But, I never took the advantages and kept working day and night to stand where I am today.

Songwriting, seemed to be my only friend. Only thing I can do. I have dated guys before but I never went as far as tying myself to a commitment.

But, Nowadays seems like, being with this boy makes me smile unconsciously. Maybe he makes me relax a bit.

"Do you want to attend school?" I asked Jungkook. He looked at me. His expression was unreadable. So, I went on, "I was wondering you are missing a lot of your education. Since you are my duty for now, I want you to get your proper education. You will make new friends too." I said.

Jungkook gave me a warm smile.

A sign for me to continue. So, I continued, "I talked with a school today. But before so, Are you good in Science? Or Humanities?"

He wrote something on his previous given notepad and showed it to me. It said, 'Arts'.

I chuckled. He seemed to notice it and stare at me.

"I'm sorry, I will talk with the school right now."

After I talked with the head teacher, I walked back to Jungkook. Surprised, he still was sitting in the dining room, looking lost and bored.

I decided to break off the silence, "You still haven't chose your room yet?" He looked at me.

He nodded.

That's it.

I decided to take him upstairs. And while I went to take keys, I noticed Jungkook stopping in front of a certain room.

"You like this room?" I said. He nodded instantly.

"Then this would be your room now onwards." I declared. He looked at me shocked. "Don't you wanna decorate?" His eyes instantly twinkled and then he looked at me and smiled.

"I will bring your stuff here. You decide how you will decorate."

After washing the dishes left since lunch, I decided to turn on the television. Scrambling on each channel, I went to see the news. Something made me curious. How my albums topped the US charts. I relaxed a bit.

"Now to crimes and discoveries. The police found 2 corpses in the Busan-Seoul highway. Investigation is still-"

Suddenly I heard a shuffling sound. I looked behind me and saw Jungkook. He looked at me and came towards me.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me upstairs. I felt a bit surprised since this was the first time he physically made contact with me since our meeting. He was rushing. It made me even more suspicious.

My mouth gaped open when I say the room. It was a simple, boring spacious room before. Now it was a nice and aesthetic, thanks to Jungkook.

"I can't believe you did these yourself!" I exclaimed in wonder.

How the heck is a boy better than me at decorating? Am I that bad in decorating? I should learn more stuffs.

After a while I went back to the living room.

"Wait how did he decorate the entire room, this fast." I asked myself. Eyes widening.