Alpha Rio Queen of Fire

Από CinnamonStix17

This book is not like the first in the series. This book is dark, and twisted in its own beautiful way. The... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Character Inspo Photos!! Plus Contest!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 5

32.6K 1.2K 210
Από CinnamonStix17

Another chapter!! Whoop whoop!!

This chapter contains sexual content!!!! You have been warned!!

Please leave comments, vote, share and give a follow!!

Thanks!!

Enjoy!!

Getting a phone call from Jasmine, I used that as an excuse to leave Killians office.

Yet part of me wanted to stay.

The way his hand on my thigh sent shivers down my spine.. I began to crave him in the most inappropriate ways imaginable.

"Why you panting so hard girl?" Jasmine asks on the phone.

"Killian. He um.... wow." I mumble through the phone, walking to my car.

"Did y'all get in on?" She teases, dying to get some answers.

"No." I sigh with frustration, "and it makes me upset and I don't even know why! Like... I'm a virgin, have been for over eighteen years, why am I now craving the idea of losing it to my teacher?" I scoff at how stupid I am, let alone the situation I am in.

Jasmine takes a deep breath, "maybe it's just me, but I'm curious to see if he is your mate then. I mean, I don't want to make you sad, but without Vixen, it's just you... and since he still has that hound of his, he may know something you don't."

"Huh." I say, taking in what Jasmine said. "I doubt it, if it's fate... then moon goddess give me a sign."

Jasmine laughs on the other end of the phone, "say that again. Hey girl, my lover is here, talk later?"

"Sure. Stay safe." I smile through the phone.

"Bitch, I can't get pregnant. I'm a lesbian." She laughs before hanging up.

I'm stupid sometimes... and it's proof that I'm just now realizing it.

Climbing into my car, I place the key into the ignition, turning it, hoping to hear my car work.

Screeching...

Not a good sign.

Trying it once more, I rest my head against the steering wheel and cry out, "why me?"

"Are you okay Miss Melkane?" A familiar voice asks.

I look up to see Killian, his green eyes sparkling in the sun.

"No. I'm not. My Oldsmobile won't start." I sigh in frustration, grabbing my bags. "It's an hour walk, a fifteen minute drive. You can see why I'm upset." I bite my lower lip in annoyance of my car being a complete pain in the ass.

"Follow me, I'll give you a ride. I'm on the way anyways. But you know that." He smirks, looking down at me.

Killian stands at what I'm guessing to be six foot two, with my height being five foot five, average in my opinion, he made me feel tiny and petite.
His muscular frame didn't help... but goddess is it sexy.

"T-thats okay, I can walk." I say, grabbing my bag and locking my car up. "I've done it before." I shrug, hoping that I could avoid being in a car alone with the very man that makes me burn inside with a heat hotter than the sun.

"Like hell you will. Either you follow me willingly, or I'll make you. I have no shame in throwing you over my shoulder." He says sternly, a piece of his hair falling against his tanned forehead.

Sighing, I roll my eyes and follow him to his car.

"Holy shit! This is yours?" I gasp out, checking out his car.

"Yeah, hop in." He says as if it were nothing, opening the door for me.
I place my bag behind the seat as Killian shuts my door and walks around the car to climb in.

The car smells of leather and mint, with a scent of his cologne.
The smell alone drove me crazy in the best way, making my skin itch with an ache of being touched.

"Ready Catriona?" Killian asks, his voice husky and growl-like.

Ready? Ready for what?

For sex?

"Huh? R-ready for what?" I mumble, my brain becoming a hot mess.

"To go? What else?" Killian chuckles, lighting a cigarette and placing it on his lip.

As the smoke leaves his lips, I find myself imagining taking place of the cigarette.
Having my lips pressed against his. Feeling the movement of our kissing only intensify as the pull between us drove not only myself but him as well, completely and utterly insane.

"Smoking isn't healthy." I say sarcastically, raising one of my eyebrows.

"I can't die." He shrugs, starting the car. A loud roar escapes the engine, causing me to gasp as it vibrates below me.
His green eyes watch me intently before pulling the car out of the schools parking lot.

Taking charge of the radio, I stop the station as 'Church' by Chase Atlantic blares through the speakers and base of the car, only making the vibration of the car intensify.

"Baptise in your thighs 'til it hurts (you know it hurts)
'Cause I'm about to take you back to church."

I sing along to the lyrics, feeling myself sway my hips to the rhythm with ease.
I guess I could thank the years of dance for my rhythm.

"Fuck it." Killian sighs, pulling onto a side road, putting the car in park, tossing the cigarette out the window.

He unbuckles himself, unbuckling my seat afterwards.
"Get on my lap." He orders calmly, his eyes full of lust.

"Why would I do that?" I ask, testing him.

I know exactly what he wants, and I want it too.
But I want him to know that I'm not some easy little whore.
I'm a challenge.

"Because I'm going to fuck you senseless. Now. Get. On. My. Lap." He says deeply, a growl escaping him.

Getting comfy in my seat, I turn the music up, testing him.

"Fuck." He sighs, lifting me up with enough force to snake my legs around his, my back against the steering wheel.

Before I had the chance to open my mouth to get anything out, Killian grabs a fistful of my hair, pressing his lips against mine with such force that my legs have gone weak.

"You're so fucking wet little one, I can smell you're arousal." He groans in my ear, unbuttoning my pants.

He begins grinding below me, the rhythm of his hips and the scent of his cologne and the smoke of the cigarette... my brain was in a whole new universe and I honestly don't want to go back to the other one.

"K-Killian." I moan out, becoming wet.

"Tell me if I need to stop." He says before unzipping the zipper to my pants.

"Yes Killian." I say, lost in my lust-filled brain.

"My name is master. If you can't remember that, I'll teach you to." He says deeply before inserting his middle finger inside my heat.

"Ah." I moan out, fisting his shirt, burying my face in his chest as my eyes close tightly.

"You like that baby?" He teases, rubbing his thumb over my bud, making small little circles.

"Mmhmm, please d-don't stop!" I beg, moaning loudly as he thrusts his finger, adding a second one.
He begins to curl his fingers inside me, hitting my special spot.

"Mm! Holy shit!" I cry out, sucking on his neck, unsure of what to do due to the large amount of pleasure.
"Killian..."

"What did you call me?" He growls, slowing his pace.

"M-Master?" I question, unsure of what the hell was happening besides the need of him to thrust his fingers into me faster.

"That's a good girl." He purs, placing a kiss on my head as I continue to bury my head in his chest.

He thrusts his fingers faster and faster inside of me, my core clenching with a dying ache.
"Cum for me my little one. Release on my fingers like a good little whore." He says deeply, nibbling on my ear.

"Y-yes m-master!" I cry out, feeling my core release.

Panting, I sit on Killians lap in a daze.
His hands holding my waist.

"You okay?" He asks, wiping my thighs down with a tissue he removed from a little tissue package.

"Yeah..." I hum, still coming down from my high.

He chuckles, placing a kiss on my cheek. "Time to get you home."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.9M 31.1K 9
"I know you're a virgin but have you never been touched?" He asked, sliding his other hand down onto her leg. "What makes you say that?" Kat breathe...
275K 4K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
218K 8.8K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
212K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...