Married To The Don

By satanbetterloveme

Don Seth Salvatore was the most dangerous man in London. Living two successful lives both normal and underwor... More

Copyright
Prologue
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y-O N E
T W E N T Y- T W O
T W E N T Y- T H R E E
T W E N T Y- F O U R
T W E N T Y- F I V E
T W E N T Y- S I X
T W E N T Y- S E V E N
T W E N T Y- E I G H T
T W E N T Y- N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y- O N E
JUST WANNA SAY HELLO
T H I R T Y- T W O
T H I R T Y- T H R E E
T H I R T Y- F O U R
T H I R T Y- F I V E
T H I R T Y- S I X
T H I R T Y- S E V E N
T H I R T Y- E I G H T
T H I R T Y- N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y- O N E
F O R T Y- T W O
F O R T Y- T H R E E
F O R T Y- F O U R
S P E C I A L
F O R T Y- F I V E
F O R T Y- S I X
F O R T Y- S E V E N
F O R T Y- E I G H T
F O R T Y- N I N E
F I F T Y
Epilogue
Epilogue II
bonus chapter
SEQUEL
PLEASE READ

N I N E T E E N

248K 8.5K 5.8K
By satanbetterloveme

Alana Salvatore

Laying on his chest was like heaven, like I was finally home, both of his strong arms were wrapped around my waist pulling my body closer to his, this was so cheesy to say but our bodies fit perfectly together liked jigsaw puzzles.

It was liked we made for each other.

Despite the arranged marriage thing or whatever.

" I know you're awake. " Seth chuckled.

How could a human's hoarse morning voice sound so sexy.

" I don't want to wake up. " I whispered nuzzling my head into his chest.

" Alright, you go back to sleep. I will get ready for work. " he said kissing my cheek before pulling away.

What an ass. I mentally cursed as the warmth sensation left me.

I listened to the sound of water running down as he shower liked a creepy woman for what seemed like hours. I peaked as Seth walked out of the bathroom with his white towel wrapped dangerous low around his waist showing off his perfect v line.

I gulped before shutting my eyes off pretending to be sleeping, not wanting to get caught.

" You know you can look right? " he asked.

Damn it.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. He was standing beside our bed fixing his Rolex around his wrist and now dressed in a black tuxedo ready to go. Who got dressed that fast?

" Be good, alright? I'll see you soon. " he leaned down to kissed my head and left.

After an hour of sulking in bed, I decided to finally get up and started getting ready for the day, I had promised to take Victoria to see mine and Seth's new house construction today.

I took a shower, did my daily business, and then went into the closet. I wanted to shook Victoria to her core today by not wearing black, so I chose to wear a pink blush corset looking off the shoulders cropped top with high waisted washed jeans and of course a black Prada killer heels that I had been dying to wear. I finished off my outfit with a mini blush Hermès hand bag.

I did a little make up and put my hair into a low bun pulling some loose strains to my face and I was ready to go.

" WHAT IS THIS THING DOING IN OUR HOUSE? " Victoria's voice boomed through the house as I was walking down the stair case.

Hearing the rage in her voice I picked up my pace and hurried down into the kitchen.

Victoria was sitting on the stool by the island in the middle of the room. Seth who I thought left an hour and a haft ago was pouring himself some coffee with an annoyed expression on his face, to his left was a tall slender raven haired girl. Her face was covered with freckles, high cheekbones, and a strong built body fit for a soldier, she had no curves at all, her body was toned like she had been trained all her life.

The three didn't acknowledge my presence in the door frame at all. Victoria was too busy throwing dagger at the girl who was now had her arm wrapped around Seth's. Excuse me?

" Kaitlyn is yours and Alana's new bodyguard. " Seth calmly said.

He didn't even bother to shove that Kaitlyn girl off him. What a disappointment. I thought we talked about this.

" No chance in hell. " Victoria scoffed.

That's my girl. I mentally praised my friend while silently watching the scenes before me unfold.

" Alana has agreed to this. It's final. " Seth groaned in frustration.

Damn it. That was because I didn't know my so called bodyguard would be interested in you.

" That's because she doesn't know what this girl is capable of. " she continued running a hand through her long brown hair.

I had noticed that Victoria did that a lot when she was irritated.

" Look, I don't want to be here either. If it wasn't for Seth, I wouldn't be here. Babysitting two spoiled brats was the last job I want to do. " the Kaitlyn girl rolled her eyes at my friend.

Yup. She crossed the line. No one disrespected my best friend and get away with it.

" And, murdering a bitch early in the morning was the last thing on mind so please don't disrespect my friend. " I said before walking toward the beaming Victoria.

" And who are you? " Kaitlyn asked raising her eyebrow at me.

Seth shook his head giving me a please be nice looks. I would be nice if she was being nice.

" Alana Salvatore in flesh and bone. " Victoria beamed at my presence.

" Also for your information, I didn't ask for a bitchy bodyguard but my husband here insisted I need one. So, please can you make your existence unknown while you're doing your job. You already annoyed me. " I shrugged plopping one of Victoria's strawberry into my mouth earning a smirk from her.

Seth rubbed his face with a groan. So, I sent him a glare daring him to stop me from whatever I was doing.

Kaitlyn on the other hand was looking at me from head to toes as if she was absorbing every inches of my body with her lips slightly parted before taking her arm off my husband's. Thank you very much.

" You didn't describe her appearance to me. " Kaitlyn snapped as she turned sideway to face Seth.

" I don't see why does it matter to you, Katy. " he grunted under his breath.

Katy? They were on nickname basis? What did she usually call him? Sethy?

He was my husband and he didn't even call me by my nickname. Great just great.

" Of course it matters. Alana's presence just called her ugly and poor in seven different languages. " Victoria said smirking at Kaitlyn.

Okay now I felt a little bad. That girl was a bitch but she was not ugly nor poor. She was not that pretty compared to Victoria but she wasn't ugly either.

Also, she was Seth's most trusted friend and worker, Kaitlyn must be loaded.

Although I couldn't help but wondered why and what did the girl do to make Victoria despise her whole entire existence.

" That's enough, Vic. Let's go. " I said pulling her of the stool.

" Wait for me in car, will you? " I asked.

She pouted but left the kitchen anyway. I turned my gaze to Kaitlyn cocking an eyebrow at her before walking toward Seth.

I throw my arms around his neck pulling him in for a peck beaming like a love sick puppy.

" I thought you left. "

" I went to pick her up from the airport. I will go to the company later today when she settled down. " he explained snaking his strong arms around my waist.

So, she was going to live here.

" And, I'm going to see our house. " I said smiling.

" When can I see it? I want to see it too. " Seth pouted.

Yeah. You heard me. The big bad boss just pouted.

" You will see the house when it's ready. "

" Whatever. Go. Victoria is waiting for you. " he whispered trailing kisses down from my cheek to my neck as if we were alone.

Kaitlyn coughed snapping us out of our very own world. What a bitch.

" Touch her to let her touch you again, I will cut your dick off and feed it to my dog. " I went on my tip toe and whispered in his ears.

" Blimey, woman. " Seth laughed smacking my ass as I walked away.

Did he just do that in front of the girl who seemed to be deeply in love with him?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.8K 31
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
498K 16.2K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
208K 5.9K 53
-MATURE CONTENT- After problems go down in her hometown of Brooklyn, she is sent to Italy by her mobster don father. Unknown to her, she wasn't simpl...
4.3M 154K 49
https://twitter.com/SicilianMafiosa _______________✏ “It really is a beautiful piece” he murmured before disarming the safety. “Ah, I’d prefer if yo...