I Think I Love You | Randy

By Randyplz

Rye was straight, and no matter how pretty I thought he was, I couldn't change that. So I'd learned to get ov... More

Author's Note
track 01. dreams - fleetwood mac
track 02. you're my best friend - queen
track 03. december 1963 (oh what a night) - franki valli & the four seasons
track 04. mr blue sky - electric light orchestra
track 05. sorry seems to be the hardest word - elton john
track 06. the long and winding road - the beatles
track 07. my eyes adored you - franki valli
track 08. dancing queen - abba
track 09. vienna - billy joel
track 10. we can work it out - stevie wonder
track 11. you've got a friend - carole king
track 12. i think i love you - the partridge family
track 13. love really hurts without you - billy ocean
track 14. i don't want to talk about it - rod stewart
track 15. landslide - fleetwood mac
track 16. knowing me, knowing you - abba
track 17. jealous guy - john lennon
track 18. lonely boy - andrew gold
track 19. comfortably numb - pink floyd
track 20. cruel to be kind - nick lowe
track 21. heroes - david bowie
track 22. the things we do for love - 10cc
track 23. songbird - fleetwood mac
track 24. all out of love - air supply
track 25. just the way you are - billy joel
track 26. do that to me one more time - captain & tennille
track 28. romeo's tune - steve forbert
track 29. somebody to love - queen
track 30. i want you to want me - cheap trick
track 31. go your own way - fleetwood mac
track 32. it's too late - carole king
track 33. wild world - cat stevens
track 34. i'll be there - jackson five
track 35. are you ready for love? - elton john
track 36. september - earth, wind & fire
Author's Note

track 27. burning love - elvis presley

1.7K 97 52
By Randyplz

Your kisses lift me higher, like the sweet song of a choir. You light my morning sky with burning love.

***

Rye looked at me for a few more seconds, taking his time to process the meaning of my words though they couldn't have been more clear. My hard dick probably filled in the blanks as well, Rye's eyes landing on it before he closed the door behind him, slipping out of his boxers and kicking them to the side.

He stepped into the shower and I guided him under the water with me, pulling him down by the neck to kiss me. I felt him melt into it, the water trickling down our bodies as he pushed his tongue into my mouth, slowly making out until I felt him grow hard against my stomach. I separated from him to look down between us, my eyes widening at the sight. I knew he was big of course, it was impossible not to notice, but there was something different about seeing him fully aroused in front of me like this. It was slightly intimidating yet alluring at the same time, and I couldn't pull my eyes away.

"Baby," he said, tilting my chin up gently. "You're spaced out."

"Am I not allowed to look too?"

"Of course you are," he smiled. "But are you sure you want this? I don't want you to regret it."

"I don't want you to regret it either," I whispered, searching for hesitation in his eyes.

"You're all I want," he assured me. "If you're ready."

I couldn't honestly say what ready meant when it came to him and I. In a way I'd been ready for years; he'd always been the centre point of my desire and it almost felt like every experience I'd had along the way had simply been preparing me for this moment. Yet at the same time it was a step I wasn't sure I'd ever be ready to take with him. His friendship had been the only constant for so long and going through with this would mark the end of that for us. It would be the beginning of something new entirely, something I couldn't predict or pinpoint until it happened. Something that could end in only heartbreak or forever, both of those options being absolutely terrifying.

But, ready or not, "I want this, Rye."

He smiled again, the joy reaching all the way into his eyes as he stroked a hand down the side of my face. "So beautiful."

He kissed me again, fiercer this time, his tongue probing at mine before he pulled away to bite my bottom lip, making me moan. He trailed kisses along my neck and collar bone, going down lower until he took my nipple gently between his teeth, his fingers peaking at the other one. I groaned, taking a fistful of his hair in my hand while he worked me up with his tongue, the feeling of his mouth working me over already one of my favourite feelings. I pulled him off as the need to touch him became overwhelming, tracing my fingers across all the lines of his muscles before I followed his v-line down to his crotch.

"Oh," Rye sighed as I wrapped my hand around him, slowly stroking up his length, keeping him in my hand as I dropped to my knees in front of him. I looked up at him before I licked across his tip. "Fuck, Andy."

His hands wound into my hair as I began to suck, starting with just the tip then gradually taking more and more in until I felt him hit the back of my throat. I pushed my gag reflex to its limit, the weight and taste of him against my tongue just making me want to keep going deeper until my nose made contact with his skin. I looked up at him again, the sight of him coming apart above me so satisfying; his face soaked in pleasure, his abs tensed and trembling beneath the flow of water. I slackened my jaw and dropped my hands to my sides submissively, continuing to stare up at him until he understood what I wanted him to do. Slowly at first, like he was afraid to break me, he began to thrust his hips, his pace increasing quickly as he lost control of himself. I moaned around him as he fucked into my mouth.

"Fuck, you're taking me so well, baby." I moaned harder at the praise, sending vibrations through his cock. Rye whimpered at the feeling, hips snapping faster while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the taste.

Less than a minute later his hips stuttered, stomach convulsing. "Shit," he cursed, hands tightening in my hair. "I'm coming, baby... fuck." He pulled back to let go into my mouth, the saltiness hitting my tongue. Rye slowly withdrew from my mouth, my eyes opening to see his roll back in his head as the last of his come that I couldn't catch with my tongue landed over my lips and chin. He leaned back against the shower wall as he came down from his high, while I stayed on my knees, blinking up at him.

"Fuck that's a pretty picture," Rye said, tilting my chin up as he looked down at me, smudging out a droplet of come with his thumb that had landed on the corner of my mouth. "Come here and kiss me."

I let him pull me to my feet again, definitely tasting himself as he licked into my mouth. "You taste so good," I mumbled against his lips.

"You liked that?" I hummed in response, more spaced out than I'd realised as I looked up at him with dreamy eyes. "You were so good for me," he whispered, and I practically purred at his words. His hands travelled down my body to massage at my ass, a needy whine coming out as the tips of his fingers teased along my centre. "Your turn to feel good, yeah?"

We towelled off quickly before he tugged me along to his room, laying me down on his duvet before he crawled up between my legs to kiss me. I didn't think I would ever get enough of kissing him, wanting to keep doing it until my lips hurt. I could probably do it for hours without ever getting bored.

I pouted when Rye pulled away, trying to chase his lips up, but he gently pushed me back down on the bed.

"I'm gonna take care of you," he said, and I knew he would because he always did.

I relaxed against the bed as Rye searched around in his drawer, returning with a bottle of lube and a condom, the sight of it causing my breathing to go uneven because it so clearly signified sex. Rye Beaumont was going to fuck me. It was like a dream.

He got between my legs again, spreading them further apart before running his fingers up my thighs, making me shudder as he brushed lightly over the sensitive skin. He squirted some of the lube into his hands, dispersing it between his fingers before he moved a hand to my hole, the muscle fluttering under his touch. He circled my rim teasingly, lip between his teeth as he stared down at the most intimate part of me.

"Do it," I urged breathily, making him look at my eyes again.

"You want it?"

"Mmhmm."

He pushed his finger inside me, just one of them having me clench around him, a sigh passing through my lips.

"Tight," he hummed. He began moving his finger in and out, and I forced myself to relax again, moaning at the pleasurable feeling. If just one of his fingers could do this to me, God knew what his dick was capable of. "More?"

"Please," I groaned, moaning again as Rye pushed a second finger in, beginning to pump it along with the first.

"Good boy," he mumbled as I arched into him, pushing my hips up to force him deeper.

"Fuck, Rye." His words seemed to have just as much of an effect on me as his actions did. Rye curled his fingers deep inside me, the choked out noise I produced closer to a scream than a moan.

"Right there, yeah?"

"Yes, God yes," I panted, Rye continuing to hit that same spot over and over, the pleasure building up inside me at an alarming pace. I'd always been pretty good at lasting, but with him everything was overwhelming, the effect he had on me too powerful.

"That's it, baby," he coaxed, his encouragement sending me close to the edge.

"Gonna come," I whined, fighting off my orgasm as I never wanted this feeling to end, but it was too much to hold back.

"Let go, baby," he said, and I simply had to obey him, Rye fingering me through the rush as I released against my stomach. "So good," Rye mumbled, leaning forward to kiss me again, his fingers still inside me.

"Good for you," I mumbled into his kiss, not knowing what had possessed me to say it but I was in a state I'd never entered before.

"You wanna keep going?" he asked, that being the moment when I noticed he was hard again, feeling him rub up against my thigh.

"Yes please," I said, knowing I was going to be ready to go again in no time even while still in the midst of my high. Rye moved up again to kneel between my legs. He picked up the condom, about to rip the foil open when I put my hand over his to stop him. "You clean?"

It would feel good either way I knew, but there was something so intimate about raw sex that had me craving it with Rye. I wanted to feel his skin against my walls and I wanted his seed to fill me up as he finished inside me.

"I'm good," he whispered, "I haven't been with anyone since before summer."

My eyes widened. "You and Sonny never..?"

"We never did that."

I would be his first boy. Something about that revelation almost had me tearing up, my need for him increasing even when I'd thought that to be impossible.

"No condom, then."

"Shit, Andy." He threw the condom off the bed, picking up the lube again. I propped myself on my elbows to watch him coat a fresh layer over his dick, his lip folding between his teeth again as he did it.

"Are you nervous?"

"A little," he confessed.

I reached out with my foot to nudge his knee, the only way I could reach him. "Just go slow," I told him, Rye smiling at me in response.

I was half hard again by the time he lined himself up, his tip rubbing against my entrance, already promising to fill me so much more than his fingers had. His eyes were focussed between us as he guided himself in gently, but mine were fixed on him, resisting the urge to scrunch my eye closed at the stretch so I could watch him instead. He groaned as he bottomed out, reality seeming to dawn on him as he looked up at me.

"Wow," he breathed. "I'm inside you."

"Yeah, you are." I smiled, and he leaned forward carefully to kiss me, my body gradually adjusting to his size as our lips moved together, the pain turning into something beautiful.

"You can move," I mumbled, Rye continuing to kiss me as he drew back halfway, our kiss turning into a clash of shuddering moans.

"You still okay?" he checked, keeping a slow pace.

"So good," I moaned back, the words morphing into incoherent sounds of pleasure as Rye pulled almost all the way out of me, making me feel the drag of him until just the tip was left inside, slamming back in with more force than before. "Fuck."

"Those noises make me wanna take you so bad, Andy."

"Fuck me harder, then."

The sound he let out was close to a growl. He picked up his pace, slamming into me again so hard my vision blurred. I yelped at the feeling, rock hard again and already leaking precum onto my stomach. Rye fucked into me again and again, tears welling up from the intensity of the pleasure.

"You like it like that, baby?"

"Yes Rye, God, don't stop... fuck." I let out a string of curse words as Rye continued to pound into me, my grip on reality loosening every time he hit that sweet spot deep inside me.

"How do you feel so good?" he groaned. "So tight... those fucking noises."

Almost in response to him, I screamed. He was hitting the right spot so consistently now it had my knees clenching around his hips, my toes curling as I tensed up.

"You close again?" he anticipated. I managed a nod. "Wanna be a good boy for me?"

"Yes, yes, yes," I chanted.

"Roll over and show me that ass." I whimpered, no question in my mind as I went to obey him. Even for someone as naturally submissive as me, this was a new level, my need for Rye seeming to haze up my mind so that all I could focus on was wanting to please him.

Rye smoothed his hands over my ass before pulling my hips up higher off the bed, so my ass was in the air fully exposed to him while my head was buried in the duvet. I muffled a moan into the sheets as he pushed in again, sliding easily past my slicked up stretched out entrance.

"Lift your head up baby, I need to hear you."

I did as I was told, my string of screams probably disturbing all the neighbours as Rye really let me have it. I'd had plenty of sex before but never known it to feel so good, seeing white for a second as I released again on the sheets below me. Rye leaned over me to pepper kisses against my shoulder as I sobbed through my orgasm, not understanding how it was humanly possible for one person to have this much power over another. He laid down over me as his own thrusts grew sloppy, hips stuttering against me, and he tilted my head to the side to kiss me, moaning into my mouth as I felt his dick pulse inside me. I felt him fill me, tasting salty tears in our kiss as he got himself through it, carefully collapsing on top of me when it was over. I winced as he slipped out of me, feeling the wet mixture of come and lube drip out of me as the world grew dark around me.

"I love you," I heard Rye whisper, a hand stroking down my cheek. I tried my best to say it back, barely managing to mumble the first syllable before everything went black.

***

"Babe." My eyes fluttered open at the sound of Rye's voice, brown eyes slowly blinking into focus. "You hungry?"

"Hmm?" I groaned, stretching my stiff body. Everything ached, like I'd just completed a hardcore session at the gym while simultaneously being impaled, my ass not responding well to the pressure as I accidentally rolled onto it. Looking down, I noticed I was still naked, but Rye had thrown a blanket over me, which I proceeded to pull up over my face. "Wanna sleep."

"You're not hungry?" He prodded at my stomach over the covers, its responsive rumble betraying me. "Come on, you need to get up and eat."

He tugged the blanket away from my face as I mumbled a string of complaints, Rye refusing to listen to anything. "Up," he commanded, throwing me a set of boxers and a t-shirt from his drawer, the temptation of his smell the only thing prompting me to put them on.

I padded out to the kitchen, Rye grinning as he noticed how stiff my steps were. "Nice walking."

I ignored his joke, walking straight over to him and wrapping my arms around him. "Rye," I sighed, laying my head against his chest.

"Andy," he hummed, pulling me close. He held me for a minute or so before walking me over to a chair. I winced as I sat down. "Eat, he said.

"You're making a lot of pancakes these days," I commented, the delicious smells wafting off the plate making me realise just how hungry I was.

"I'm good at making pancakes."

"So domestic." Rye chuckled, leaning down to kiss me on the top of my head.

"Speaking of..." He wandered into his room again, coming out again with an armful of bed linen. "There's a lot of laundry to do."

I smirked, watching him load the machine while I ate, bustling around the apartment in his boxers and socks putting fresh sheets on our beds and cleaning up his dishes in the sink. Life with him could be so perfect if we let it be.

***

"So how many orgasms have you had today, total?" Olivia grinned at me. I'd asked her to meet me for coffee, needing to get out of the apartment again, the atmosphere in there not allowing me to think clearly.

"Lower your voice," I chuckled, adding in a whisper, "Three."

She laughed. "I knew you would bang! I could see it on you at the bar. The vibes were strong."

"Is that so?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Brook actually owes me a tenner." Jesus Christ, Brook and I must have had the smoothest transition from lovers to friends known to man. It prompted me to think that friendship was most likely what we were destined for all along.

"So are you boyfriends now?" she asked.

"We haven't actually talked about it yet," I began, being cut off by the sound of Olivia's phone ringing. She shot me an apologetic look as she glanced at her screen.

"I better get this." I smiled at her that it was okay, sipping my coffee as she picked up, her voice careful down the line. "Hey... you okay?... No Ryan, I said don't worry about that-" she sighed- "you'll come round for tea tonight, yeah?... okay, I gotta go, I'm with someone. Love you." She hung up, stress crossing her features. "Sonny," she explained to me.

"Is he okay?" I asked anxiously. Olivia gave me a look.

"Andy," she said warningly, "you don't need to feel guilty about being happy."

"I don't," I said, but I could feel the pesky emotion gnawing at my brain anyway.

"Good."

"Hey," a voice said from behind me as I felt a hand clap down on my shoulder. I turned around in my seat to see Harvey smiling down at me.

"Hey," I greeted, "you just starting a shift?" We were at the coffee shop he worked at, so I wasn't surprised to see him here.

"Yep," he said unenthusiastically. "I'll catch you later, man." He waved off a guy who I only just noticed had been hovering behind him. Our eyes met for a brief moment, recognition flashing in them making me frown. Olivia noticed it, staring at me questioningly as the guy walked away.

"I really regret going so hard last night," Harvey groaned, diverting my attention back onto him. "Great party though."

"Yeah, definitely," I answered him, still distracted. Harvey went off to start his shift, Olivia studying me as I drifted into my thoughts again.

"You know that guy he was with?" she asked.

"I've seen him before," I replied. "That was the guy who Jack bought the drugs off."

"What?" she gaped. "He's on the football team. You need to tell Harvey." She got up from her seat as if she was planning to march over and do just that. I reached over to grab her wrist, stopping her.

"Don't," I said. "I don't wanna get any more mixed up in this stuff."

She sat back down reluctantly. "Fine. But I'm going to ask Sonny if he knows anything about him."

"What is there like a Facebook group for drug dealers on this campus?" I asked, only half joking.

"Andy."

"Sorry."

Getting into business he didn't belong in had been what had got Rye into this whole mess with Sonny to begin with. I didn't plan on fucking around with it myself. Especially not when I had to go home now not knowing if the happy bubble I'd finally rebuilt with Rye was going to stay there, or if we'd burst it for good when we'd crossed the line in our friendship by having sex.

A/N: i hate hate hate writing smut bc i struggle to make it good but i think this is okay. hope you enjoyed and thanks for waiting 27 chapters for the action 😂

ps my big one shot is coming out tomoz hopefully so look out for that x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 45 28
π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’…π’‚π’š, π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Šπ’” π’ˆπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒐 π’π’π’π’Œ 𝒂𝒕 π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’Šπ’ π’•π’‰π’†π’Šπ’“ π’†π’šπ’†π’” π’šπ’π’–'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆�...
20.2K 919 11
"This is the real me, do you got it?" - A Randy fanfiction
149K 5.5K 32
My name's Andy and I live with my four best friends and band mates. That makes it really hard for me to hide my depression and anxiety from them. It...
3.9K 220 29
Random Oneshots Because I'm bored :) Also not all of these will be 'lovey dovey', some might be about just one of them or it might be about both of...