MY MARRIED MATE

By DeeTomer

What will happen if your mate is already married and he has no clue about being your mate. This is what happe... More

For all the readers!❤️
NOTE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
SEQUEL
Update.

21.

2K 70 2
By DeeTomer

Nothing is going the way it should be. Most important thing right now is to keep Elliot and his family safe. Yesterday when Alpha showed me all those pictures I couldn't handle that so I left the office without discussing this matter first. So I decided to go to the office for a proper talk after breakfast.

I knocked a few times at the door before entering. I bowed my head and stood there.

"I assume you have decided to talk."

"Sorry for what I did yesterday. I should have stayed and listened to you but my mind was all messed up, I thought leaving is the best option." I sat on couch where Alpha was also sitting, checking some papers.

"No, that's fine. I can understand. So what you want to talk about?"

"You know who sent those photo?"

"We are not sure as we already told you. We think these are the same people who had attacked before. Marcus is looking in this matter and for now I suggest you to don't go out of the border."

"Me? You think they are targeting me?" He rubbed his both hands and cleared his throat. He looked uncomfortable for whatever reason.

"I don't think, I am pretty sure about this. And since they were with you yesterday so they also caught up in this." He answered in low voice.

"Because I am a member of this pack?"

"I wish it was that easy but no they are not targeting you because you are member of this pack." He stared at me and my heart rate increased..." I came to realize that this is time when you everything about you. Tomorrow we will go to meet dad, he will be happy to meet you and he will explain things better than me."

"What you mean? There are things about me which I don't know?"  First I was scared, now I am confused as hell. Why would anyone wants to kill me?

"Wait for tomorrow." He patted my shoulder and I nodded but didn't get up since I still have one question..." Yes?"

"If Elliot or Mrs. Robinson ask about yesterday what will I tell them?" Certainly you can't tell them truth.

"If they ask you tell them the truth.." listening that I gave him a you can't be serious look which he ignored..."If they don't ask then I don't see any point of telling them." Great.

"Then I'll leave now." I get up from mu seat and went to door but Alpha stopped me.

"Oliver, did you Elliot about being your mate?" Woah...I wasn't expecting that. I shook my head as a no. But kept my 'why did you ask face'.."The way he looks at you and that little show of affection yesterday at the breakfast was telling otherwise. So I thought you did. Nevermind. You can go now." I left the room and realized my face wad warm no  it was hot like. Alpha saw us means all the people saw us yesterday. This is so embarrassing. With my embarrassment I walked outside of the pack house. I was so glad that Elliot wasn't there.

I successfully made outside of the house to the garden where children were playing. Nick was also there and as usually Ansel was there by his side like his protector.

"I never knew it you look so cute when you blush. Like a teenager." God..she is last person I want to deal right now.

"Was it a compliment?" I asked through my gritted teeth.

"Yes. It was. Come sit." With a heavy steps I sat on the bench. We sat there in silence without saying anything, just watching Nick playing with other kids.

"What were you thinking that made you blush so much?" Is she teasing me?

"Stuff."

"About?" She tilted her head to looked at my already pink face, when I didn't answer her smile graw. "About him." My eyes went wide. This woman, she knows that she is talking about her husband, right?

"Sometimes I just can't understand you."

"So you were seriously thinking about him."

"You don't hate that?"

"Why should I? I know what he means to you and no matter how hard you try, you can't get rid of this feelings." She said with a sweet smile.

"So why are you with him?"

"I love him Oliver. May be not as deep as you but still I love him. I had hurt him, I did something which could have ruined our relationship but he forgave me, he accepted me and Nick. I need him." She wasn't saying this. No, she was pleading. Ignoring that I asked what I wanted to.

"Nick is not his son?"

"No." She avoided looking at me but I felt the guilt in her voice."I didn't cheat on him if you are wondering but that did some damage." I didn't comment on that, I have so many questions, so many doubts but stayed quite we both did.

"What was that yesterday?" She asked still looking at Nick. I thought she has a right to know about this. Afterall it's about her son and her husband.

"Someone was following us, they sent our picture to James with some creepy notes. So he called us back."

"Oh." What? Oh?

"You are not scared?"

"I caught someone taking our photos in the restaurant. I thought you knew it but I guess you were busy thinking of him." She joked with a small smile.

"You know it's hard to gwt over the fact that you joke about your husband with me like that."

"I can totally understand but for clarity I am telling you, you have fought for him. I am not giving upon him." She stated and I couldn't stop but laugh. She laughed as well. I never thought I would have talked to her like this.

"Excuse me?" A girl from pack called. We both looked at her." Norah? Right?" Mrs. Robinson smiled and nodded. "You have some guests over. Your husband is waiting for you in the living room." She looked confused but then suddenly she tensed up. She turned and glanced at Nick.

"Oliver, can you do me a favor?" Without thinking twice I agreed to that." Keep an eye on Nick for, make sure he doesn't come inside. Please." She didn't wait for me to answer her, she just jogged to the house.

What is happening here, when did Alpha became to so generous to have guests. I sat there even though I was getting late for training but who cares Nick is more important.

Nick came to me, he held my hands and dragged me to play with him. I am not really good with kids but with Nick it felt natural, organic. Mrs. Robinson came to pick Nick up but she was not that cheerful as she was before going inside, may be she upset with her guests coming here. Especially when she is herself a guest here. I didn't ask her that though, so I went to the training ground.

Training was same, the only thing which wasn't, was Drew. He didn't stop a second, he kept asking questions about yesterday-how was our date went.....like hell that was a date. I might have told him if it weren't for his over dramatic self. Also I am not sure if I am supposed to tell him or anyone about those pictures. Thus I left him with no answers but the fact is that I love teasing him. That face he makes when he left out, is just priceless.

Even after training he didn't let me sleep a wink. In the end I have to kick him out of my room. I know he deserves to know about this but what am I supposed to tell him when I am still struggling here, and thing what Alpha had said about me meeting our former Alpha.  Things are getting complicated day by day. Even if it makes me a asshole friend, I will first clear up my mind then I'll think I acn tell him. For now I need some sleep, a peaceful sleep.

My sleep last really long, long enough that I missed dinner. It's usual actually, most of the time I eat alone which also means that I couldn't get to meet our unannounced guests.

Since I have to go to meet Alpha Andrew tomorrow, I don't have to patrol tonight. So after eating, I went to my room, laid in my bed to clear my mind. So many things are happening, so many problems I have. I feel so alone, so weak, so unwanted right now. The only person who was supposed to be by my side, be my life partner is now in other room, in someone else's arms. I can only do is think about the things we would be doing if he was here with me laying beside me.

I try not to think or imagine these type of thoughts, they depressed me but one can only handle to an extent.

Enough. I need to keep my mind clear for tomorrow. God knows what Alpha Andrew is gonna tell. I needed to be prepared for whatever is waiting.

I woke up early just like always. Did my routine and went to dining area. For my surprise everyone was there. I checked the time it was 6:30 and air was a little chill. Alpha was seated at the head chair of table.  Luna was sitting on the right side of Alpha besides her was James and on his right our guests.I noticed these two new figures-one man and one woman. The man was really tall with all the biceps, triceps, abs and all. Not ashamed to flaunting them. Light brown skin, a little darker shed of brown was the colour of his eyes. He was wearing a white shirt with red jacket, black jeans. The woman-she was also tall, really tall. She was replica of this man with different body parts. They both were looking at Elliot and Mrs. Robinson who were ignoring- Elliot was ignoring, Mrs. Robinson was having a hard time to do that. She was looking everywhere to aviod that male who was smirking.

Marcus was also there on the left side of Alpha which was new because he normally eats with his family. Elliot was on the left of Marcus then Mrs. Robinson. Drew was also there with Jake...Wow.

Drew waved me to sit next to him means sitting between him and Mrs. Robinson. I know he has purposely left that seat. Rolling my eyes I sat. Mrs. Robinson did not acknowladge my presence so I did the same.
After getting comfortable and filling my plate with food I took a look around, they were quite. That never happens they always talk during breakfast that's the only time we can all sit together, spend time together.

I also noticed that Elliot and Mrs. Robinson were behaving odd. Mrs. Robinson wasn't even touching anything.

~:: What's going on? ::~  I asked Drew who was eating like he hasn't feed for days. Wolves and their big stomach. I can bet this is his 5th pancake.

~:: No idea. They all have been acting ever since we all seated. ::~

~:: These two, what are they? Their powers are really strong. ::~

~:: Yeah. It seems like they are demons. It can be possible. ::~

~:: DEMONS! and Alpha allowed them here? and how do you know that? ::~

~:: They are here so it means Alpha allowed and Jake heard Peter. He was talking to James. But I guess it is something Alpha doesn't want the pack to know that we have demons here. So you should keep mouth shut. Also this boy-demon is giving off bad vibes. ::~

~:: Jake should stop eavesdropping! ::~

He gave me 'shut the hell up' look so I did. For a few moments we were all eating our food. Mrs. Robinson tried to poured some coffee for her magically she lost her balance, that coffe...hot coffee slipped on his shirt. He yelped and glared at her. She said sorry but without saying anything he stood up and went to his room.

We all stopped. He didn't need to behave like an ass. It was just a mistake. I squeezed her hand and gave a small smile. She returned that smile and whispered, "Can you please go and talk to him?"

"What?"

"He will only listen to you. He....he is angry. I am sure he will talk to you." It made no sense why he would but I felt he actually needed me, his mate by his side so without any second thought I went up to his room. For him. For my mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3K 22
A gay boy and his straight roommate, what could happen when one falls for the other? Gay romance/comedy. I mean I think it could be funny at times b...
542K 20.4K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
697K 31K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
68.8K 2K 7
Oliver has a good heart, he graduated from high school and got into an exceptional college, and he was never mean to his parents. So why? Why did he...