But I love her

Just_peachy21

Adrien Dunlap is the son of the famous Conor Dunlap, football star. Conor wants him to follow in his footstep... Еще

Before you read
Character aesthetics
1~news
2~the fight
3~Aria
4~dinner
5~the park
6~hospital
7~picnic
9~pep rally
10~game time
11~barbecue
12~kathy
13~urge
14~headache
15~date
16~drama
17~dance
18~defense
19~clear
20~hickey
21-planning
22~surprise
23~steak 'n shake
24~homecoming
25~homecoming
26~max
27~ october 29 pt.1
28~october 29 pt.2
Epilouge
Last authors note

8~thursday

181 9 0
Just_peachy21

Aria, Maverick and I were standing at my locker talking before school started. When all of a sudden Aria jumps and screams. She turns around and screams again and basically tackles a girl.

"I can't believe you're here!"

"Me neither!" The girl said.

"Did you skip school to see me?" Aria was concerned.

"No, I'm at school now" the girl answered slyly.

"What do you mean?" Aria asked.

"Ari, I moved schools," the girl said slowly.

"Wait, really?" Aria asked excitedly.

"Yes!" The girl said as Aria jumped back into her arms this time the girl caught her and spun her around.

"How'd you get your parents to agree to it?"

"That's a story for later. I want to know who these fine gentlemen behind you are."

"This is Maverick, my good friend, his mom is my parents best friend." She said grabbing onto Maverick's arm. "And this is Maverick's best friend Adrien." I slightly waved at her.

"Mav, Adrien this is my best friend in the whole wide world Allie Carpenter."

Maverick dramatically put his hand to his heart " I'm offended. I thought I was your best friend in the whole wide world." The girls laughed.

"Sorry boo but that slot is taken" Allie said. " what do y'all do? Like hobbies? Sports?"

"We play football. Adrien here is the captain of the team." Maverick said patting my back in the process. "And we have a football game tomorrow maybe you should come and cheer us on"

"How'd you end up friends with two popular boys?" She said turning towards Aria.

"It pays to know people," she answered.

The bell rang and we all headed to our classes.
***
I walked into the lunch room and sat down at our normal table. A few minutes later Aria walked in but not with her best friend. She walked in completely alone. She got to the table and sat down with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Maverick asked.

"She hasn't even been here a day and she's already really popular, on the cheer team, and has twenty boys falling at her feet."

"Wow," Maverick said. I just stayed quiet.

Then she walked in. Boys following her. Girls getting mad at their boyfriends for following her. She came and sat at our table and the crowns following her dispersed.

"Hey guys how's it going?"

"Good" I murmured.

"How about yourself?" Maverick asked.

"It's amazing here! I even got on the cheer team. I love it!" She has a wide smile on her face and as fast as it came it left. Her face dropped as she stared at something, or someone, behind me. I turned around to see her staring at Kathy. "She's here too. Are you serious?" Aria nodded her head. "I knew she moved but I'd never guess she'd moved here. Out of all the schools she chose the exact one you were moving to. Please tell me she hasn't given you any troubles?"

"No, surprisingly she only talked to me once and nothing was rude." I don't know what happened between them but I could tell it wasn't good. "Oh no she's coming" Aria's head shot down looking at her food in an attempt for Kathy not to see her but her attempt failed. Kathy strutted right over her.

"I see lady can't stay away from the TRAMP " she walked away. I noticed how she emphasized the word tramp looking straight at Aria.

"Oh, I'll show you who the real tramp is!" Allie shouted, standing up balling a fist but Aria pulled her back down immediately.

"Not here" she whispered harshly into Allie's ear.

"So how's your family?" Allie asked Aria.

"Good," she said. "So how'd you get your parents to agree to let you come here?"

"Well after the first day I realized you weren't there. When I asked my parents if they knew anything, they told me you came here. I didn't go to school the rest of the week because it was miserable without you. The funny part is Kathy's minions were completely lost without her. I told my parents I'm not going back to school unless I get to change schools and come here with you. After about three days they caved because 'I'm too much of a hassle and they can't concentrate on work with me there'" she finger quotes the last bit.

"Wow." Aria said "Well I'm glad you're here" she hugged Allie.

"Me too" Allie said, hugging Aria back.
***
When I got to English Aria was already there. I sat down at my desk and began to play on my phone until class started. The late bell rang and Mrs. Rowe told us to start on our projects with our partners. Aria and I both rolled our eyes, still not very fond of the idea of us working together.

"I think we should do the scrapbook or the letter to Phoebe. What do you think?"

"I think we should do the letter to Phoebe and I think it's an easy way to express Holden's thoughts about growing up and leaving your innocence behind. I think we should also give Phoebe advice about the future."

"That's a really good idea."

We started our project but didn't get too far because after my one good idea we argued over everything else. The project was due in two weeks so we had plenty of time to fight and argue.
***
I walked into my house and called Maverick to bring Aria here.

"Hey dude I just got home so you can bring Aria over whenever she's ready"

"Okay man" there were distant voices. "We're on our way"

"Ok"

When Aria came to my house I gave her a little tour before eventually deciding to do the project in my room.

"Sit wherever. There's bean bags over there, my desk and my bed" I said jumping on to my bed. Aria has been quiet the whole time. She took a seat at my desk but not before taking a look around my room.

My room had a shelf of trophies I've been winning since I was little. The rest of my room was clean because I don't like it any other way. I had posters of bands all over my room. "You've been pretty quiet. Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine" she said quietly.

"Okay, let's get started," I said.

I was still skeptical if she was okay or not. She loosened up a bit and we got a lot of work done.

"Hey son-" he stopped mid-sentence. "I didn't know you had a friend over."

"Yeah we're working on a project." I said.

"You're Aria right?" She nodded. "Well Aria, would you like to stay for dinner? I'm picking up pizza."

"Sure I'd like that" she giggled. Dad left the room.

"Wow you actually want to stay for dinner" I said in shock.

"Yeah why not I'd be home alone anyway. My little brother and sister are at my grandmas tonight and my older brother and parents are out with friends."

"Okay let's go to the living room. I think we're done for today."

"Yeah you're probably right"

We headed down to the living room and watched a movie. I sat on one side of the L-shaped couch and she sat on the other. I put on the tv to a random channel that I thought she'd like. I had to ask her about Kathy, Allie, her brother.

"I ran into you mom yesterday" I said trying to strike up a conversation.

"Oh really?" She asked, surprised.

"Yeah at the hospital"

"Oh." She said quietly. "Why were you at the hospital?"

"My grandma, she fell in the kitchen. She's getting surgery next week but she's okay. So have you heard any news about your brother?"

"No we should be getting it within the next few days" she shifted in her position clearly uncomfortable.

"Okay good." That marks one thing off the list. There was an awkward silence. Those other questions can wait. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. "I don't know much about you?"

"What do you mean?" She giggles.

"Well all I know about you is that you have two brothers, a sister and pretty cool parents. I know nothing about you. Tell me something about you?"

"Well what do you want to know?"

"Your favorite color, your biggest fear, and who's your favorite band."

She giggled "Okay, my favorite color is forest green. My biggest fear is spiders. And my favorite band is blood red. "

"Ew that boy band"

"Hey they aren't gross plus I think jack is kinda hot"

"Ew even worse."She laughed at the face I pulled.

"What about you?" She asked.

What about me?" I asked.

"What's your favorite color, bigger fear and favorite band?"

"Oh no I'm not doing this."

"Come on, I did it" she laughed scooting closer to me.

"Okay fine so my favorite color is blue. My biggest fear is monkeys"

"Wait monkeys?" She laughed.

"Yes monkeys, how are they the only animals with opposable thumbs! It's unreal. They're planning to take over the earth I swear!" She laughed at me.

"That's the stupidest fear I've ever heard." She giggled.

"Says the person who's scared of spiders. Most of them are harmless."

"It's called arachnophobia. I don't think yours is a real phobia."

"Yes it's called pithecophobia."

"Okay who's your favorite band?"

"Demons from down below"

"Never heard of them"

"They're awesome! One second" I got up and went to my room to get my headphones. I plugged them in my phone and got on Spotify. "Come here" I said to Aria. She scooted closer to me as I put an earbud in my ear. I handed her one and I pressed play.

We sat there til the end of the song. I waited patiently for Aria's feedback. She took the earbud out of her ear and was quiet for a second, as if she was thinking of what to say.

"I like them. That song was amazing"

"Really? you do?"

"Yeah I loved that. What was the name of that song?"

"They're coming"

"Okay that's totally going on my playlist."

My phone started ringing. I answered the phone and walked into the kitchen.
"Hello?"

"Son my tire popped on the way home so do you think you could come and pick me up? The tow is almost here."

"Sure dad just tell me where you are."

"I'm about a mile down spade road from the intersection of spade and 75th"

"Okay I'll be there soon" I hung up the phone.

"Aria, my dad just popped his tire on his way home so we have to go get him."

"Okay let me get my shoes on them we can go"
***
Hey guys! What'd you think of Allie? It's okay if you don't like her now trust me she gets better. I loved the study session. Wbu? Comment vote and follow!
                   Until next time,
                                Kylagrace21

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Just Kissing 𝓈𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒶 ♡

Подростковая литература

481K 13.2K 64
No commitment. No more heartaches. Just kissing. Could it really be that simple? Nate Herond. He's the guy everyone adores. Quarterback of the footba...
I met you In my Dream Xyira Yxa

Любовные романы

26 10 10
A Girl named Ira met a boy in her dreams not knowing they would fall for each other. There friendship ended, but after a few years they would meet ag...
Her Saviour | ✔️ booker

Подростковая литература

421K 8.6K 58
IN THE MIDST OF EDITING Jessica Andrews, an ex-soccer player, singer. She has been through so much trauma with having to deal with an abusive father...
31.3K 1.2K 60
Morgan is a singer, a student, and an other worldly woman. She had a good career, an amazing relationship, and anything she would ever need. But Morg...