Lustful Sins: Fated Lovers [B...

By Raven_WriterBoy

The supernatural had existed for over 200 years peacefully among the humans. They all hid their identities aw... More

Ugh, Mondays!
I Think I Like You
Under That Mask
Purebloods and Alpha's
The Chase
The Starting Point
Unforgettable Memories

Battle Scars

35 1 8
By Raven_WriterBoy

This was pissing me off, I couldn't believe I had to work on a project with my potential murderer. Like how am I even suppose to explain that to my teacher, like 'oh sorry teach, he tried to kill me yesterday so I can't really work with him'. Ugh I hate school so much!

After that little problem we were told to take a seat, he didn't want to hear another word from us and he told us to see him after class. I didn't mind because I had some words for him.
For the rest of class we just took notes and went over the instructions for the project at the end.

Apparently, we have to make charts of things all three of us like, and things the three of us don't like, and the same went for hobbies, sports, foods, and etc. We also had to each make an essay of ourselves along with it and include pictures and a mandatory GROUP picture of the three of us.

I thought that was asking for too much but apparently it wasn't so I just kept my mouth shut.

***

Class finally ended and everyone left but Jason, Cameron and I. We all walked up to his desk and stood in front of him. He looked at us and sighed, come to think of it, I still don't know his name.

"I'm glad that you all stayed and I didn't have to write any referrals. Can someone please tell me what the problems is between you two?" He pointed at Jason and myself with a tired expression.

"I-I don't have anything to do with this sir, can I leave, I don't wanna be late" Cameron asked already backing away towards the door.

"Fine, get going and don't forget to start on the project still!" he yelled while Cameron darted out of the rooming closing the door behind him.

"Listen! My problem with him is personal and I can't work with someone I hate!" Jason stated bluntly while rolling his eyes at the teacher.

"Do not raise your voice at me child. I am just trying to get to the bottom of this right now before anything else occurs. Now, what happened, because if this little feud is gonna be affecting your ability to work in my class then you need to settle it." He stated plainly, I was starting to get pissed off at how nosey he was being.

"Look, it's none of your fucking business sir, with all due respect, you need to just mind your own business and let me get to class!" I glared at him.

"I can't believe I'm saying this but you need to listen to him, before I-" Jason started before the teacher cut him off.

"BEFORE YOU WHAT? I WILL NOT TAKE ANY THREATS NOR DISRESPECT IN MY OWN CLASSROOM" he sat up angrily.

"Whatever, can I go now?" I said with a fake yawn.

The teachers heart was beating fast and his eye was twitching.

"DETENTION!! BOTH OF YOU AFTER SCHOOL AND I WANT A HAND WRITTEN APOLOGY FROM EACH OF YOU!! OR ELSE I WILL GIVE YOU A ZERO ALONG WITH A REFERRAL! NOW GET OUT!" he was loud, and my ear's started hurting and I could tell Jason's were too.

We stormed out of the class not even glancing at each other knowing we had detention.

***

"Kyren!!! Explain!! What's going on?!" Zurie was sitting with me in the back of the cafeteria yelling at me for being so distant.

"It's nothing, really. Just cool it." I said while biting into my burger.

"Don't tell me to "cOoL iT" I need to know what's going on with my bestfriend!" she slapped the burger out of my hands and glared at me.

If anyone else did that I would most likely kill them but Zurie and family members were the exception.

"It's best if you don't know-"

"AHA! So you are hiding something from me, what is it?!" She pouted pulling on the hood of my hoodie all childish like.

"I fought with Jason" I said quickly putting the burger back in my mouth before chewing.

Zurie just sat there in shock and confusion. She started to speak then stopped and looked around.

"What do you mean, you 'fought' Jason?" she said quietly.

"Why are you whispering? We fought what are you confused about?" I asked her confused. "What do you mean, what do I mean?! You're a fucking vampire, so how did you "fight" a human boy?" That's when it hit me that she didn't know and I spit out my burger.

"Oh Shit!" Was all she said before sitting back and covering her mouth looking at me.

"Is he also a vampire? What happened? OH MY GLOSS!" she whisper yelled. "No he is a werewolf and a strong one at that.." I muttered the last part looking down at my unraveled burger.

"Oh my- Did- Did you get your ass beat?!" She covered her mouth trying to hide her snickering and smile.

"Are you laughing?!" I looked at her with shock and anger.

"Maybe" she looked away and munched on a French fry before bursting out laughing sending the fry flying across the table.

She kept laughing and wheezing like a seal even when no sound was coming out. I started to chuckle but hid it and started feeling bad about losing even more.

She finally calmed down and looked at me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry but do you remember when we talked over the summer and you said and I quote "If someone even looks at me the wrong way imma beat they ass" and now you j-just got your-your ass...Beat AAAHHHHH!!" she started laughing again this time making small tears come out her eyes.

I felt my cheeks flush as she kept making fun of me and pouted looking away from her. "I hope you fall in a well." I said looking at my phone to make it seem like I was looking at something.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry but you just talk a lot of smack and to find out you couldn't back it up.. you know things like that make me laugh. I'm sorry." she looked at me with a smile wiping her tears of joy.

I was a bit sad but at the same time happy I was able to make her day.

She reached in for a hug and I hugged her back. We stood like that for awhile.
"Um, Kyren? What's his?" she asked concerned as she pulled away from our embrace.

"What's what?" I asked her feeling confused. Then she pulled down my hoodie a little and pointed to the scar on my neck. I froze forgetting that I wore the sleeveless hoodie to cover up the scar.

"I got it from my fight with Jason, I-Its okay, it healed." I said nervously. Her happy expression changed to a worried and angry one. She touched it and glided her hand over the scar.

I felt a huge shock of pain jolt through my body causing me to wince in response and cry out. I covered my mouth crying out in pain resting my head on the table, on the verge of tears. The pain was indescribable, it was like I was being attacked all around my body and being stabbed.

Zurie jumped back and started to panic, she looked around frantically to see if anyone noticed but luckily we sat in the very back so no one was looking.

"W-what's wrong, are you okay?! of course, um, um , what do I do?!!" I could hear her heart hyperventilating and saw her looking around and she reached to touch me and when she did she flinched pulling her hand back.

"OW! Y-your skin is s-so hot! Kyren what's happening?!" She yelled but not too loud.

"I-I don't-AAHHHHH" I screamed out and covered by mouth again. In my peripheral I saw a few passing students look at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"N-nothing to see here, keep moving." Zurie yelled out to the group as they walked away.

It felt like my body was burning and I thought I was getting stabbed still, I was starting to feel really dizzy and my heart was beating extremely fast. My eyes were just pouring out water and my lungs felt so heavy. All of a sudden, I got a flash back to when I was fighting Jason and got cut in the neck. I saw flashes of Jason clawing me and throwing me out of the tree falling to the ground. The exact moment when I got the scar.

"OMG! Kyren, your scar is steaming!" she said, that was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

****

I woke up with a splitting headache, my body felt extremely weak. I felt dazed and my vision was still kind of blurry. I looked around and saw pink and light blue walls with lots of teddy decorations and flowers and bandages stuck to the walls. I saw the famous Red Cross plus thing, so I knew I saw in the nurses office.

I tried getting up only to be stopped by someone laying their hand down on my chest. The hand felt familiar but my vision was still slowly coming back and my eyelids were a bit heavy. I finally was able to see again and look up at the face.

"Don't move, gave you some energy pills but they haven't kicked in yet." the person sat me up slowly and gave me a cup of very cold water.

"Why is this so cold?!" I looked at them while drinking it. "Because you had a fever and your cells need to cool down." I don't think that's how it works." I said while sipping my cold water.

"Who is the nurse here? Me or you puta?!" She looked at me with her tongue sticking out. "Whatever, wanna tell me how I got here?" I looked at her and she just sighed. "You passed out in the cafeteria and your bestfriend brought you to me." She said while wiping some stuff.

"Esme, what period is it?" I asked her feeling some energy coming back to me. "It's 7th period, we are about to go home, just stay there and ill let you ride with my friends and I." I couldn't believe I slept for the whole of school. "I can't, I got detention." I sighed remembering my punishment.

"Pfft- what'd you do this time?" she asked putting on gloves. "I cursed out a teacher" I said plainly looking off into the distance. "HA! idiot, what type of moron does that doesn't expect a consequence?" I cursed under my breath. "Listen, you should be thankful I was here today, the actual nurse wanted to scan your body and even take you to a hospital to have your body FULLY tested. Blood and all, and im sure that would've been very bad for us. Zurie explained what happened, im not sure why your scar did that,I'm pretty sure it's something supernatural obviously but you need to have a witch doctor look at that." She sighed looking at the time.

I got up and gave her a hug feeling a good amount of my strength return. "Thanks Lil Sis, I'll see you at home, school Is about to end." She pushed me off and pointed for m to get out with an innocent smile "Love you, now get out." she said while turning her back to me.

I got out of the nurses office and saw the halls were still empty, the bells didn't ring yet it seems.

I was walking through the halls towards m class to see Jason standing next by the door, I guess he was waiting for the class to end to get this over with. I just stood on the opposite side of the wall and took out my phone so I wouldn't have to look at him. I just opened my messages and replied to a few and then went to my photos and scrolled through them.

"So, are you just not gonna say anything to me?" He looked at me with a smirk from across the hall. "Why would I have anything to say to you?!" I repeated with a harsh tone putting my phone in my pocket. He kept his smirk on plastered on his face but glared at me. "I would suggest you speak to me with some more respect bitch!" He empathized the bitch with that dumb smirk on his face.

I didn't want to get into it with him right now, I was way to weak to fight back or even do anything for that matter. I barley had enough strength to stand and walk. I just ignored him and reached for my phone. In a matter of seconds he was in front of me, before I could look up u= he slammed me against the lockers and I heard a low growl come from him. My breath hitched and my heart beat picked up fast, I felt so scared and intimidated by his overwhelming presence.

We were about the same height, he was probably just 1 inch taller than I am, which was nothing. However, I could tell he was at full throttle and I wasn't. I gulped and tried to stand my ground but he pinned my arms to my sides on the lockers and was looking at me with this devious glare.

"Im only going to say it one more time, you better treat me with nothing but respect because I know a lot more than you do, and in the future you and your little family are gonna need some protection" He spoke as if he knew something was coming and only he had the power to stop it. I didn't know what to do or say. I couldn't yell for help or that would look weird and I couldn't attempt to fight him because that would be stupid for so many reasons.

"Nothing smart to say, did I finally teach you a lesson from last time? Good, I didn't want to have to do it again, or did I?" He growled again and punched me in the stomach full force causing me to almost throw up the water I drank earlier. I hunched over before he immediately grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me into his chest and whispered in my ear. "You are my bitch now little vampry, so you'll do what I say or I'll fucking kill you and everyone you love, got it?!"

He dropped me to the floor and growled again before walking back over to the door. The bel rang just like clock work. I winced at the pain in my back from being thrown into the lockers.

I quickly got up and dusted myself off, I felt tears start to form in my eyes. I hated feeling helpless, I never wanted to feel that way again but I was still going to have to relive it. I ran to the nearest bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair somehow got messed up and the back of my neck hurt from being squeezed so hard.

My scar on my back was itching, I guess form all that irritation of it hitting the lockers. I looked in the mirror and started to cry feeling the tears go down my cheeks, I was defenseless yet again. I don't know what I'm gonna do. Thing have gotten out of hand and I feel so alone, I feel like a complete failure. I just kept silently crying for about 2 minutes. I pulled myself together and slapped my face a bit and puffed out a deep breath.

I left the bathroom and headed to class, I felt sort of better but I still feel weak. I had less energy than when I arrived to the class the first time. My body couldn't handle this, I walked to the door and opened it. I saw Jason in the back playing with his teeth and glared at me viciously.

"Nice of you to join us, please, take a seat, you'll be here for awhile" our teacher said with a smile.

I sighed and entered detention feeling defeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70 3 32
"These standards were made decades ago before LGBT became mainstream. I wanna be able to write my own legacy." Jake Xuรขn is a senior at Ravencrown Ac...
361 16 38
"Why is she shutting me out? I know for a fact that something is going on; it's not about just being tired. I thought we were getting closer after th...
8K 421 31
" our freedom isn't up to them , it's only up to us . i'm the alpha , i'm the one to trust . together we do whatever it takes , we're in this pack fo...
2.6M 162K 200
In the beginning... he was like a storm: violent, dangerous, and perfectly capable of destroying everything in his path. He'd gotten his hands on eve...