Kidnapped(Choni) (DISCONTINUE...

By Galazystarz57

Toni's in love with Cheryl and wants her all to herself. Toni starts to text cheryl and eventual kidnaps her... More

Unknown
Group🙃
Stalking
Setting up
Kidnapped
Trapped forever
Almost
Please save me please
A/N
im so sorry
You Need Help
Not an Update
Dont hurt her please
I'll do whatever...
please read
Bath
My new Clexa x OC story
Escape Message
Receiving message

Silence

591 13 4
By Galazystarz57

Cheryl POV:
My hand hurts really bad. Its been a couple days and Toni hasn't been down her unless its to give me food. She hasn't said anything. Its kinda scaring me. She just puts the food down uncuffs me and sits there quietly while i eat. Then recuffs me and goes back upstairs.
I hear the door open and someone walk down. I hear her walk towards me and then something being thrown. I look up to see Toni standing over....
.....
Im sorry its short I didnt want to add a whole lot but needed something to get into whats happening next in the story. Anyways what do you think Toni brought or who?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7.4K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
167K 7.7K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.7M 98.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...