A Different Type of Wolf// N...

Af Nikkie-Randoph

Elijah had a secret he kept from the world. Specifically his younger brother, but what happens when they both... Mere

Cast
Aesthetics
Epigraph
ACT ONE
Old Acquaintances
UV Rays
Richmond
Because, Always & Forever
SUBMIT OR DIE
Antique Steak Knifes
Im here to make a deal Mr. Salvatore
A Deal with the Devil
YOU LIED
The Morning of the Sacrifice
The Night of the Sacrifice
Until I See You Again
The Death of Two
The Death of Ray
The First Hybrid
The Original Sister
THE DEVILS BACKBONE
The death of me
My Own Personal hell
ACT TWO
Crashing Prank Night
Get in the car
Forgiveness Can You Imagine
Questions For The Readers!

Ugh Another Reason to Hate the 60s

5.4K 165 10
Af Nikkie-Randoph

Ugh Another Reason to Hate the 60s

***Chapter Eight***

      Ryland moved out of the apartment her and Elijah shared. Mostly because the Martins lived there as well and with out Elijah there it was just awkward. Plus Dr. Martin son was allergic to cats. So she moved into the only building that had a apartments for rent and that just so happened to be Alaric's building. Believe or not she forgave the hunter for temporary killing her best friend mostly because she understood, he was protecting his family and she would have done the same. They also work alongside each other and she didn't need it to be awkward.

Ric has been sick for a couple of day so she been taking over his history classes. Thankfully the students seem to like her but Ric's coming back today and she never felt more thankful. If she had to teach one more day about the 60s she would have lost it.  "Good morning class, what are we learning about today" Alaric said when he entered the class. Ryland sniffed the air confused why it smelled of Wolf. Causing her eyes to shift to blue, she quickly blinked trying to regained her composure.

"Well with the sixties dance tonight we've been taking about the sixties" the know it all in the front row said.

"Thank you" Alaric nodded in appreciation "I wish there was something good I could say about the 60s."

"I knew I liked you for a reason Watson" Ryland spoke cause a few students to laugh and Ric to look at her confused.

"Yes well let's see there was the Cuban missile Crisis,  JFK assassination, watergate" Ryland furrowed her brows in confusion. Was Alaric drunk?

"Watergate happened in the 70s Ric" the doppelgänger correct. Causing the class to laugh "I mean Mr. Saltzman" she said embarrassed.

"Right it all just mushes together thank you Elena" he stared at the brunette in an amazed almost longing way. Causing Ryland to be a little creeped out.

"Alright Watson, you're obviously still not feeling well,  looks like I'll be taking over" she said saving the hunter from make a foul out of himself self. "Okay as Mr. Saltzman said the Cuban missile crisis happened in the 60s, 62 to be exact. The United States was in the middle of a Cold War against the Soviet Union. With the creation of atomic war fair the the United States and the Soviet Union declared M.A.D or mutually assured destruction." The Klaus/Alaric watched the girl in fascination, the way her eyes lit up when she spoke about something. Or how she demanded the attention of every single student.

Ryland continued to teach until lunch when she finally confronted Ric Wolf smell still lingering confusing the hell out of her. "Okay what the hell Ric" she said throwing an apple at the hunter. "I gave you a pass because you were sick but showing up drunk and making me teach about the hippie era REALLY" the blonde ranted.

"I'm sorry" the teacher offered. Not sure why she was so angry.

"You're sorry really your sorry, okay look I know with Klaus coming and your relationship issues are affecting  you but coming to class drunk not okay" she complained.

"Okay it won't happen again" he said with a smirk.

"It better not, and you owe me" Ryland responded. She continued teaching for the rest of the day planning on going home until she got a call from a curtain Salvatore.

"Damon what do I owe the pleasure" her chippy voice flooded Damon's ears. She forgave the the hunter but not the rest of the 'save Elena gang'

"Klaus made his move" Damon replied. Ryland couldn't help the smirk that graced her lips. "Finally I was beginning to grow bored of this town"

"Whatever we're meeting after school to plot the destruction of the almighty original" he said mockingly.

1

       Klaus/Alaric was confused by the beauty he saw today in the vampire hunters classroom. If there one thing he hated more than betrayal it was being caught off guard albeit he did enjoy the fiery blonde. He stormed into the apartment he was currently residing in and glared at the vampire doppelgänger "Who the bloody hell is Ryland" he yelled. Meanwhile the vampire herself was confused on who he was taking about.

"Blonde, green eyes, apparently friends with the hunter." Klaus/Alaric describe.

"The girl with Elijah?" Katherine said more as a question than as a statement.

The original glared at the doppelgänger "I don't know love you tell me"

"I'm not sure you  kidnapped me. I'm kinda out of the loop" the brunette offered sarcastically

"I guess I'll just half to get to the bottom of that" he  replied. Leaving the apartment,  destination  Salvatore's .

2

"We don't even know what he looks like" Stefan complained walking into that living room Bonnie, Ryland and the rest of the save Elena gang following suit.

"Something tells me he not going to be sixteenth and pimply" the raven haired vampire sarcastically stated guesturing towards his face.

"Mmm definitely not Elijah Hot so he bound to be attractive" everyone in the room knit there brow is confusion starring at the strange girl on the couch "what there both from the old world meaning he most like has an accent ergo he's hot" she elaborated with a shrug.  Caroline nodded her head in agreement.

The sound of the door bell distracted everyone. "Sorry I'm late" Alaric said. Ryland once again sniffed the air confused by the wolf smell. Until her eyes landed on Alaric.

"Okay so what the plan of attack" Elena asked causing all the attention to go to her.

"Me I'm the plan, if I can find him I can kill him" the little witch stated confidently.

"Hold up witchy if you have all That power why not just resurrected Elena" Ryland so elegantly offered once again causing everyone to look at her in disbelief. "What I told you Damon I will not help you kill him, that isn't my goal"

"Why he a monster" Bonnie complained.

Rylands eyes flashed blue starring at the witch, she's been called a monster and it's not Fun "listens here little witch, Im Here for one thing and one thing only." She said stepping closer to to Bonnie "why is he a monster huh, because he's killed people?" She questions "because you've herd stories?" Ryland was so close to Bonnie there noses were practically touching "Your buddy Damon over there killed Alaric, Jeremy and those are just the people you've met. Saint Stefan over there also known as the ripper of Monterey. So I guess we all have a little monster in us"

"Jeremy and Alaric were brought back" Elena tries to justify.

Ryland smirked  knowing Elena fell into her perfectly set trap. "Then find away to be brought back Elena, no harm done."

"Enough were killing him" Damon said glaring at the blonde.

"Okay but it isn't going to be easy I mean he is the biggest baddest vampire around" Alaric interjected.

"He right I mean what if he" Damon goes to attack Bonnie but for he can reach her Damon is thrown against a bookshelf.

"Well I was impressed" Stefan said enjoy the sound of his groaning brother as he tried to pop his arm in place.

"I can kill him Elena I know i can"  Ryland hearing enough. Says her goodbyes, "Watson will you drive me home" the blonde asks klaus/ Alaric.

"Uhh sure" Klaus/Alaric said leading the way out of the boarding house.

Ryland glared at the man "okay spill who the hell are you, because there's no way in hell your Alaric" the blonde state as soon as the duo made to to the main road.

"Look who's drunk now" Klaus/Alaric tries to Avoided the question.

"Alright I'm going to tell you what I know. One girlfriend problems or not Alaric wouldn't come to class drunk. Secondly Alaric knows I don't drink. Third  you have a wolf smell, musk if you will, all around you. And lastly you've driving round in circles because you have no idea where I live. " the blonde states matter of factly, crossing her arms.

"Nicely deducted love" Klaus/Alaric commented. Pulling into his apartment complex knowing he's going have to keep her there. Opening the car door grabbing her arm "I will drag you out of this car or you can come willing" he threatens.

"Okay I don't know who you are but you do know you're in the body of An alcoholic history teacher right" she replied raising a brow.

The original glared at the girl "fine fine I'm going, only because I want answers" she said holding her arms up in mock surrender.

"Whatever you say love" he replied ushering them  in his apartment.

"Alright we're here explained" she demanded.

"Sense you asked so nicely" he said with a roll of his eyes "my name is Niklaus Mikaelson though you can call me Klaus".

Her eyebrow furrowed "but you smell like a Wolf."

"Yes" he replied with a smirk on his lips

"But... but Elijah doesn't" she comment "you're his brother."

"And here I thought you were the smart one, we're half brothers, I was the result of an affair,  my father carried the wolf gene" he supplied the girl with the knowledge she wanted.

"No no Elijah would have told me" she said not believe the man.

"Really and how is it you know my brother" Klaus asked curiosity stepping closer to the girl.

"He's my friend" the blonde replied sadly, Elijah with held information from her "What is the sacrifice" she asked.

"My mother tried to correct her sins my sealing away my wolf half" he watch as rage over took the blonde feature.

"How dare he" the blonde yelled.

"Care to elaborate love" clearly enjoying the different emotions that passed through the blonde wolfs face. Until she looked up at him teary eyed "I'm sorry, I didn't know" she said "he didn't tell me I...I" Klaus watched as the girl tumbled to the floor very confused.

"Darling you're talking in riddles you're going to have to be more specific." He said not understanding the situation.  In response her eyes flashed and electric blue. Even in Alaric body his eyes felt the need to turn yellow in response.

"What the bloody hell was that?"

"I am Ryland Williams, the last remaining royal wolf also know as the abomination elemental wolf, its a pleasure to meet you Niklaus Mikaelson" Ryland said picking herself up off the floor.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 18 season 2 Titled The Last Dance

AHHHHH KLAUS IS HERE!!! Finally, I've been writing all day to get to this part. I also cheated and skip a few chapters but I. My defense either Elijah was really in them or I didn't want to try to put Ryland in somewhere she doesn't belong.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

169K 6.6K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
15.4K 245 16
Diana is a 17 year old normal salvatore girl.. or thats what they thought. Diana got adopted by Giuseppe and Lily Salvatore after her parents died, t...
98K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
20.3K 554 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...