[βœ“] ππŽπ“πˆπ…πˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽποΏ½...

By -HOPEFULFORHERRON

ππŽπ“πˆπ…πˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽππ’ | ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* leila: @imzachherron check dms love imzachherron: @leila no, you ;)... More

intro
cast
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
just me ranting lol
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
me ranting pt 2
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
πŸ’˜πŸ’—πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’–
3.5
3.6
3.7
for cornbin bassoon
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
i do be plugging myself doe
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6

5.7

1K 18 38
By -HOPEFULFORHERRON

leila phipps

i roll over in the bed and my eyes start to open. the room looks different? it looks like my room. starting to worry, i shoot up and take in my surroundings.

this literally makes no sense i was just in los angeles. why am i back in new york? i look at my dresser. the photo i had framed of zach and i was no longer there, it was a polaroid of tati and i.

what is happening? i feel another panic attack beginning to form. i try and take deep breaths but it isn't working. i start crying as i reach for my phone. my wallpaper. it's different. it's just the default home screen. it used to be zach and i. i go to my facetime log and look for daniel's contact. it's not there. what the hell is going on.

i go to the contacts app and look for tati, i immediately call her, breaking down even more. "hello?" she says. "tati." i say trying to hold back even more tears. "leila are you okay?" she sounds concerned over the phone. "no. i'm not, come over now." i say. and she does. she hung up and texted me that she was on her way.

i go to my instagram, every single post about the guys was gone, tati and i's concert pictures too. i checked my followers. none of them are following me. neither are christina and gabbie. did i do something wrong? are they made at me? what in the world.

i hear my front door open and footsteps on the stairs. "leila?" tati questions as she gets closer to my room. "i'm in here." i say, reaching for a tissue to blow my nose.

she walks in and sits on my bed. "what happened?" she asks, worried. "you tell me." i say. she looks confused now. "we were just at zachs? we had a party for emma because she came out." i say. "who's emma?" tati questions. "what is happening to me" i say, i start to cry even harder.

"you're scaring me." tati says. "we were just at zach's!" i whine. "zach who, leila?" she asks. "zach herron" i reply, going in for another tissue. "that never happened leila, i have no idea what you're talking about.." she replies. my tears stop and i look her dead in the eye.

"how long have i been asleep for?" i ask, panic starting to rise in my voice. "uhh i don't know, i left your house around midnight last night, but you were fine." she states. and then it hits me, everything comes rushing back. i never got noticed by zach. he never texted me either. i never went to any of their concerts, or became friends with emma, gabbie and christina. none of them know i exist.

it was all a dream.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

gaby speaks!
thank you for reading this
book. i started it in seventh
grade which was almost three
years ago lol. i didn't expect it
to get the attention that it got
but that's all thanks to you guys.
feel free to check out my other book
game pigeon - daniel seavey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.6K 42
One day: @imzachherron started following you @imzachherron liked your post The next day: @Jonahmarais started following you @jackaverymusic star...
55.8K 912 26
@jonahmarais followed you on instagram
3.3K 38 23
read to find out
1.2M 12.3K 199
Cute & dirty