A Different Type of Wolf// N...

Por Nikkie-Randoph

Elijah had a secret he kept from the world. Specifically his younger brother, but what happens when they both... Mais

Cast
Aesthetics
Epigraph
ACT ONE
Old Acquaintances
UV Rays
Richmond
Because, Always & Forever
SUBMIT OR DIE
Im here to make a deal Mr. Salvatore
Ugh Another Reason to Hate the 60s
A Deal with the Devil
YOU LIED
The Morning of the Sacrifice
The Night of the Sacrifice
Until I See You Again
The Death of Two
The Death of Ray
The First Hybrid
The Original Sister
THE DEVILS BACKBONE
The death of me
My Own Personal hell
ACT TWO
Crashing Prank Night
Get in the car
Forgiveness Can You Imagine
Questions For The Readers!

Antique Steak Knifes

5.4K 164 50
Por Nikkie-Randoph

Antique Steak Knifes

***Chapter Six***

Elena's aunt was currently showing one of the most dangerous people in the world around the Lockwood property without a clue. Ryland was also following along keep up appearances. She however was really bored. Nothing interesting has happened since the tea party. At this point she was practically begging for Niklaus to show up, purely for her entertainment.

"My research showed me that this area was settled almost two full centuries earlier" Elijah voice cut through Ryland thoughts. " it was a migrations of townsfolk from the north East, Salem to be precise" Ryland stifled a laugh know that Elijah and his family lived her over a thousand years ago.

" Massachusetts? As in the witch trials" Jenna asked looking at Elijah for answers.

"Meaning the founding families didn't find anything" Ryland concluded joining the conversation.

"Well I bet it was men that made a big deal about being founders back in 1860. Men are very territorial" Jenna said while Ryland noticed Alaric practically jumping over the weeds in order to catch up.

Elijah noticing the same response with a smirk "yes they are"

"Elijah, this is my friend Alaric Saltzman" jenna introduced surprised by the sudden appearance of her boyfriend. Ryland smirks at Ric getting friend zoned.

"Ah my fellow Watson" Ryland greeted dropping her professionalism.

"You two know each other" Jenna asked raising an eyebrow. Elijah looked at her curiously as Well.

"Yes Ms. Summers, we met at the historical society tea party the other day. The high school and I are also discussing me being his assistant." The blonde replied with a smile.

"It's good to see you too Ryland" Alaric said in amusement "yeah I got your message about walking Elijah here through the old property lines. I thought I would tag along. You know being a history buff and all." Elijah Smirk didn't leave his face he was enjoying the jealously radiating off the man "where to next?"

"I'm pretty curious about the freed slave property owners. some say you, know the descendants of the slaves  are the true keeper of America history" Elijah responses humoring the jealous man.

"Well I only brought the surveys. I got that list in the car just give me a sec." the strawberries blonde woman said walking off.

"Alaric Saltzman so you're one of those people on Elena's of loved ones to protect" Elijah mentioned in a slightly smug tone.

"So is Jenna"

"You don't have to be jealous, I don't really pursue younger women" smirk never leaving the originals face.

Alaric looked to Ryland "oh no no no buddy we're friends" she responded to the history teachers look "although he is handsome" she looked at the original in a dream like state "and I dig a man in a suit, but we're platonic" she concluded.

The teacher responded with a nod of the head although not believing it for a second and continued to glare at Elijah. To which the the original responded  "It a joke Ric, lighten up"

"Right" he let out a sigh.

"Love it when you're sassy Elijah" Ryan said as soon as they weren't in ear shot.

To which he scoffed "oh really miss.  I love a man in a suit" he mocked.

"Oh shut up" the blonde hit his chest walking towards Jenna while Elijah looked at her in an admiring way.
1

The trio that consists of Ryland, Elijah and Jenna entered the mystic grill after a long morning of walking through different property lines. "Hi" Damon waved his hand gesture for the group to come over.

"Hey guys" Jenna responses in her usual chipper self clueless to the supernaturals around her.

"So I herd you three had quite a meeting of historical minds today" the raven haired Salvatore remarked.

"I guess you could say that"

"Well I'd love to continue you this but I have papers to grade" Alaric tried to weasel his way out of the conversation.

"No you know what we should continue this let's have a dinner party" Damon 'friend' said way to excited. Ryland could smell the blood oozing out of the wound on her neck.

"Ooh my girl full of good ideas" Damon said bopping her in the nose "I'll be happy to host say tonight maybe?"

Elijah wore and unamused smiled knowing full well the vampire was up to something.

"It good for me Jenna" Damon girl replied.

I don't know if I'm free ton" Jenna cut Alaric off saying "I'm free.

"It be a pleasure. Ryland?" Elijah said looking down at the girl beside him.

"Fine but you're buying be a dress" she responded. Not happy about spending here time with a bunch of adult who were most likely going to discuss the towns history.

"Great" Damon's said with a nod.

Ryland and Elijah soon departed from the group with the plans to see them later tonight. "You know Damon's planing something right?" Ryan  Questioned her friend.

"Of course I do, what about this one" he responded holding up a maroon dress with the sides cut out.

"Ooo, pretty" she snatched the dress heading to the dressing room. "Are you sure I can't just kill him?" She asked.

"No Ryland, I made a deal" trying to find is patient for the younger girl.

"But I didn't" she said coming out of the dressing room "what do you think" she asked while twirling causing the the end of the dress to fly up.

A small smiled graced the originals lips "You look prefect darling"

"Thank you, I think this will do" she responded heading back into the dressing room.

Elijah sometime wonder what his life would be like if he never found Ryland, she was loyal to him, would kill for him and she loved him. However he knew as soon as she learned what the sacrifice is about she'll feel betrayed. The girl came back out of the dressing room dress in hand. Smiling at the original "thank you for the dress"

"You're welcome, come on we have a dinner party to attend"

2

  The extremely well dress duo approach the Salvatore boarding house. "I have a bad feeling about this Elijah" the blonde said in a whisper tone.

"All will be well dear, however if something does happen to me I want you to leave. Niklaus is coming, and he will want you" the original said upset.

Rylands eyebrows furrowed in confusion "Why?"

"My brother seeks power darling, you offer that" was his response. Ryland however didn't get to respond as they were already at the door knocking.

The door opened "good evening" Elijah greeted

"Thank you for coming please come in" the Salvatore replied "Ryland you look beautiful" he added with a smirk.

"Just on moment. Can I just say if you have anything less than honorable attentions about this evening is going to proceed I  Suggest you reconsider" Elijah warned.

"No no nothing dishonorable just a get to know you dinner" the Salvatore reassured

"Hmm well that good because, you know even though I have this deal With Elena if you so much as to make a move to cross me I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house are we clear?" The original threats walking into the house with Ryland on his arm.

"Do we have to kill Alaric I like him" the young blonde whined causes the originals to glare at her. She held her hands up in mock surrender "fine fine kill everyone, I'll help hide the bodies"

"Crystal" Damon said shutting the door.

"Jenna wonderful to see you again, how are you, you look incredible " Elijah said once he noticed the strawberry blonde.

"Thank you" she responded as a blush graced her cheeks.

3

  Rylan sat bored as hell listening to the adults  talk On and I'm about the history of mystic falls. Of course she loved history such as the world wars the 1920s, even the civil war but, listen to Elijah talk about Salem witch's wasn't something she enjoyed.

"There's no tangible Proof that there were witches in Salem" Andie said breaking Ryland out of her thoughts.

"Andie's a journalist's big on facts" Damon supplied to the group.

"Actually according too lore, A wave of anti-witch hysteria broke out so they round up the all the witches and they were burned by stake" Ryland said said putting in her two cents.  "Some say you can still hear the screams before they were consumed by the fire" she continued.

"Wouldn't want to repeat that to the historical Society" Jenna said with a laugh " Ryland did you end up getting the job."

"Yes I did Ms. summers  I start next Monday, I'm excited to work along side Mr. Saltzman" she responded nodded at Ric.

"Aren't you a little young" John asked the blonde girl.

"No I don't believe I am John" she responded not bothering to show respect she disliked the egoistical man   "I'm seventeen yes, but am currently in my second year of college with a 4.0 gpa, and a wonderful letter of recommendation from both my professors and Mystic Falls very own historical society, I assure you i'm quite qualified" she finished with a mock smile.

Jenna tried to hide her smile from behind her wine glass "Right sorry for the assumption" John replied.

"Okay anyone first so cognac? I have a bottle I've been saving for ages " Damon said trying to easy the tension cause by the fiery blonde.

"None for me thanks Nine bottles of wine is my limit" Alaric commented

"The gentlemen should take there drink in the study" andie said as Jenna was gathering the plates off the table

"Mmmm how sexist of you" Ryland mutter so low only the supernatural in the room herd it.

Ryland noticed the tension between Jenna and Alaric "everything alright there Ric" she asked.

"I suspect that this is my fault" John said approaching them.

'What  did you do now"

"I merely mention that you advent been completely honest with her about your dead wife" he said cocky Ryland feeling protective grabbed his shirt as slammed him against the wall.

"Give me the word Ric and I'll break his nose" her eyes flashing blue. This wasn't all for Alaric she was still upset from his comment earlier but couldn't do anything with Jenna in the room.

"No Put him down Ryland" she growled. "fine but you can't say I didn't try" she said walking off leave Alaric to handle his business.

4

     Apparently dessert was forgotten about according to Jenna, so once again they were all gathered around the table munis Jenna who was preparing dinner. "Elijah did Elena tell you John is her uncle/Father ?" Damon questioned

"yes I'm well aware of that"

The raven hair vampire  continued "of course she hates him so there's absolutely no need to keep him on the endangered species list" causing Ryland to smirk

"That's  the first intelligent thing that  has came out of your mouth" Ryan said earning a glare from Damon

"What I'd like to know, Elijah, is how you intend on killing Klaus?" the Gilbert asked.

Elijah finally reached his breaking point "there's a few things we should probably get clear right now. I allow you to live to keep an eye on Elena, I allow Elena to remain in her house as a curtsy, if you become a liability. ill take her away from you and you'll never see her again" the suited man threatened.

Ryland was engrossed in her own thoughts she didn't hear Alaric sneaking up behind Elijah until it's to late. "Ahhhh" she herd The original scream from beside her. Within seconds Ric was pinned against the wall.

"And to think I was starting to like you" the blonde sneered. Damon tried to come to the rescue but with the wave of her hand his neck was snapped.

"Now, I'm going to let you go" she said in a scarily calm manner "your going to allow me to take Elijah with me, or I can kill everyone in this house starting with Jenna and ending with you" she threatened cause the hunter to nod.

She let go of his neck, grabbing Elijah and running out of the building. Elijah woke up not long after extremely upset. "Elijah clam down think this through" Ryland said trying to convince the original not seek out Elena again. But to no Avail, he left the apartment to kidnap Elena.

Later in the night when she asked Dr. Martin to do a locator spell. Ryland cried when she learned Elijah  was dangered and in the basement of the Salvatore boarding house.

5
   Inside the Salvatore boarding house Elena Damon Stefan and Alaric were all look at the dead original "little tip don't take the dagger out" Damon said mockingly.

"Damon what about Ryland" Elena said worried the girl would retaliate now that Elijah's not holding her back.

"You mean Mrs. original, simple I'll killer her" he offered.

Ric look at him not believe his friend was this stupid "Damon that girl is scarier than Elijah"

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it" the raven hair Salvatore responded waving his hand in an unconcerned manner.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Episode 15 season 2, titled The Dinner Party.

A vengeful Ryland is never a good thing!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

33.5K 643 49
"I'm glad you came, Alex. Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, they're referring to you, as well. Tonight will allow you to make up you...
668K 19.5K 33
Everly-Rose Thomas is an introvert, quiet and incredibly polite for her age. She has a pair of enchanting large blue eyes, and wavy light brown hair...
222K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
123K 3.5K 46
-Book 1- A Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson love interest book. --------------------------------------------------------- Phoebe Salvatore had learned to...