A new life [BNHA]

singedfibers által

[ A spinoff of 'Back in time during the present' ( https://my.w.tt/1TJZaxKJP0 ) Where the past of Dabi is dis... Több

Chapter 1: the beginning.
Chapter 2: good MOURNing
Chapter 3: Payback (also, the ignorance of present mic.)
Chapter 4: teary eyed hugs. (Also, snakes!)
Chapter 5: comfort !
Author's note!
Chapter 6: What a misty day!
Chapter 7: Familial trouble (feat. New guests.)

Not an update !

2.9K 86 42
singedfibers által

((Soon, but a psa. I just wanna clarify something. Naomasa Tsukauchi does not have a canon quirk! He does in a lot of fics, but that's only cause his sister canonly has one. He does not, though !! If he did, he wouldn't have had a conflict with his little sister that pertained around her quirk when they were younger. that's all! Remember to separate fanon from canon! I'll update soon!!))

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

318K 13.3K 55
It always felt like you didn't belong. Your parents were villains and you just didn't seem to fit that kind of life. When they're captured by the her...
367K 7.9K 104
! COMPLETE ! Because villains need love, too. A warning, the villains aren't really known to be soft individuals and for the sake of sticking to can...
53.9K 1.8K 38
*Completed* ~ "You're late, bird." "Y-yeah, I got distracted." "With what?" "Hero stuff- you know, you gotta keep up appearances!" ~ Kenji Takahashi...
630K 29.5K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...