I'll Protect You (Original Ve...

Bởi orangechicken

Whoever wished they could live the life of royalty deserved a punch in the face. Meet Park Sparrow, a feisty... Xem Thêm

Introducing Park Sparrow, Princess of Cimeria
Introducing Logan Cross, intellectually gifted and a prodigy agent
The princess and the totally and completely unnecessary bodyguard
Have good taste in ties; kings like that
The poor decisions of Logan Cross
Serenaded with the beautiful Call Me Maybe
A not-so-friendly game of hide-and-go-seek in the city
Studying abroad equals Not in Cimeria
B.E.F.L: Best Enemies For Life
Sweaters are appealing. Not shoulders.
Welcome to Cimeria; and keep off the dragonlilies
The Greeks have their gods, we Cimerians have dragons
The destruction damage of a white shoe
I'm the Short Demon Loser from Hell, not Gorgeous
Don't be late for dinner.
There's a Code:Red--and there's a Code:Zero.
Mission:Impossible; Park Sparrow is secretly Ethan Hunt.
You need a poker face lesson from Lady Gaga.
Confessions of an iron-heart princess.
It's a happily never after, at least for me.
A duet isn't complete without sparks flying.
ADHD dreams of dragons and monsters.
Quoting song lyrics? I really need a therapist....again.
The princess, the knight, and the wizard all hate each other. That's not good.
I'm going to have nightmares about Tropical Paradise
Two is better than one. Especially as back-up.
CSI: Investigation--Paradise Coffee's Special Edition
I used to love story time--until I found out that I had amnesia.
Where's the assassin when you really need him?!
I hereby declare you Witch!
Betrothals sound more magical in a fairy tale.
High Frequency Sound Wave of Shut The Hell Up
We're star-crossed haters, Sunglass Dude and I.
The royals fight fire with fire.
Nothing good ever comes out of Advanced Chemistry
The secret life of sitting in a hospital, and witnessing a miracle happen
Once upon a time: Archer Sparrow's mysterious and danger-filled life version 2.0
Like Taylor Swift says--No amount of vintage dresses gives you dignity
I heard the Grim Reaper is bad luck; unfortunately, he gave me a boat ride
I'm a walking contradiction--yes, like the song.
Liar, Liar, but my pants aren't on fire
Wake up and smell the coffee--Park Sparrow will always be better than you
Lemon chapstick is beyond amazing
I Legolas You.
Nightmares that sound more like the first five minutes of a horror movie
I know what a stock market is, dammit!
Taking pictures with Santa and the elves.
You can't offer revenge--that's playing dirty!
Cookies and presents: Park's therapeutic care for traitors
Useless autograph? My signature is worth five hundred dollars on eBay!
Arsonage is a rather grim subject. For Sparrows? It's a regular debate topic.
The Order of the Dragons aren't very orderly at all. Trust me.
Introducing Flynn Darkwood: the boy who ran away
A how-many-miles-did-you-just-say hike during the storm of the century
I set fire to the rain--no, no, I didn't mean to do it literally!
Have a little more faith in my survival skills, people.
Alright, who came up with the idea to put seven noble clans in one room?
Trading secrets in Drageryian Hall.
Epilogue

Author's Note

21.9K 227 29
Bởi orangechicken

Hello!

Welcome to my story! This was written about seven to eight years ago. I wrote it on a whim and for a while, it was just a silly little story about a princess and her bodyguard. I never really expected it to blow up the way it did, nor did I expect my story and the characters to become something so dear to people. 

There are currently two more versions out -- a 2016 rewrite, and a 2020 rewrite. This version and the 2016 are now considered old drafts and nothing in them is canon -- i.e., whatever happens in them, consider them a fever dream and a remnant of the past. The 2020 version is the most current and updated version, as well as the canon version. 

Why do I have three versions? (because I'm a super lame perfectionist who can't let go of one stupid story). No, but truly -- each and every single one of these versions reflects my progress as a writer at the time. I started "I'll Protect You" when I was finishing up middle school. I rewrote it when I was a junior/senior in high school. 

And now I've graduated and have a bachelor's degree--and I'm in law school. So each version continues to be a more upgraded and mature version. I love these characters dearly and will always want to do them justice. Hopefully, the 2020 one will be the last version and I can move onto writing other stories or even sequels. 

I hope you guys enjoy and that even if it's the same story, you give the other versions a shot too. 

-- knee

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

226K 8.8K 66
Lily Anne Alexia Windsor Or as people call her, Princess Lily. She's seventeen years old and is destined for an arranged marriage. Only she will mee...
19.2K 647 14
Princess Ariana has been in love with her best friend Coby since they were little children. The only problem is, he has always loved her as a sister...
169K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
1M 33.4K 31
"You have to stop doing that." "Stop doing what?" "Saying things that makes me want to kiss you when I can't."    Becoming the prince's personal b...