My Hero Academia: Aizawa's da...

Par Dissecting_Stein

This is a Bakugo x Depressed/Suicidal! O/C. This is also my first x O/C and my second story. I might change t... Plus

Prologue: Their Childhood
Chapter 1: (Part 1) The Incident
Chapter 2: (Part 2) The Incident (Her freedom)
Happy Halloween!! (A/N)
Chapter 3: The Meeting of Old Friends (and Some Family)
Chapter 4: Will the Torture Ever End?
Chapter 5: Training for UA High
Chapter 6: Entrance Exam
Chapter 7: UA Exam Results
Chapter 8: First Day at UA
Chapter 9: Mock Battles
Chapter 10: Unforeseen Simulation Joint
Chapter 11: USJ Attack
Chapter 12: End of USJ Attack (Also aftermath)
Chapter 13: Sports Festival
Chapter 14: Codenames for Upcoming Heroes
New Book (A/N)
Chapter 15: Starting Internships
A/N: Thank You!
Chapter 16: Hero Killer Stain
Chapter 17: Start of Finals
Chapter 18: Summer Starts
Chapter 19: Training Camp
Chapter 20: Familiar Scenery?
A/N: Boom Boom Boi Birthday
Chapter 22: Interesting First Day
A/N: I got tagged
A/N: I thought this needed to exist
Drawing competition ig
Chapter 23: Gaining What Was Lost
Chapter 24: From Fun Times, to Bad Times
Chapter 25: Missing You
Chapter 26: Waking Up
Chapter 27: Hospital Visit
Chapter 28: Going Home
Abby's Birthday Oneshot
Solid Question (A/N)
Chapter 29: A Concert?
Chapter 30: School Festival

Chapter 21: Intro to Work Studies

510 20 12
Par Dissecting_Stein

Warning: This chapter contains foul language, and there will be some lemon(cringey lemon I might add), mentions of what happened between Abby and LOV(League of Villains for those who don't know),  , and a hellishly long chapter because I have no life.

Abby POV

I closed my eyes, and knocked on the door to Bakugo's room. I was scared that he was sleeping and wouldn't answer the door, or worse, he wakes up and gets pissed at me for waking him up! I was beggining to regret my decision of knocking and was about to turn around, but then I heard the door slowly opening.

The look on his face showed that he wasn't angry, he was just tired. It  looked cute on him, as weird as that might sound. He didn't say anything, just opened the door enough to let me in. I walked in his room, not caring to look at what his room looks like, and turned around to face him. He was leaning his body against the door. I walked over and leaned against him, and he wrapped his arms around me in response. I sighed in content and closed my eyes, laying my head on his shoulder so I could breathe in his scent.

We stayed like that for a minute, not saying anything, before Bakugo dragged us over to his bed. We both got comfortable before I decided I was going to break our silence. "I'm sorry." He looked down at me, shocked. "What are you sorry for?" I sat up, straddling his lap. "I'm sorry I woke you up. I know you don't like being woken up unless it's important." Bakugo sat up and leaned himself against the headrest. "You don't have to  apoligize. I don't mind you waking me up, as long as you don't leave until I fall asleep again." He winked at me, making me blush for some reason.

Bakugo grinned evilly at me, signalling that he was most likely about to do something scary. Instead of doing anything scary, like I thought he would, he just pulled me closer. I suddenly began feeling a wave of heat, kinda like what I experienced after our internships. Instinctually, I curled further into Bakugo, making my body feel content. He seemed to notice and pulled me closer, so my head was laying on his shoulder. I moved slightly and let my wolf out just enough to make my eyes glow red and my canines to elongate. I bit down where I bit him before, making the mark fresh. I had been planning to do this for a while because the mark wasn't as noticeable as I want it to be. He didn't seem to complain, in fact, I'm almost positive I heard him moan as he tilted his head away from me to give me more access. I figured that I should let him have some energy, and blood, left so I released my canines and licked the bite mark closed. I smiled satisfied when I saw the two circular scars where his neck and shoulder come to meet. 

I looked at Bakugo, only to see him, lust clearly on his face. "Could you stop staring at me?" I laughed at him and kissed him. He seemed happy with that and kissed back. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue enter my mouth. The kiss got more intense as our tongues  began to fight for dominance. Bakugo won and took over the kiss, flipping us over so I was laying under him. We pulled away from each other, needing air. The two of us stared into each others eyes before Bakugo started chuckling to himself and  buried his face in my neck. "What's so funny?" He shook his head before lifting it to look me in the eyes. "I was just thinking about how cute you look under me." He continued to laugh while I blushed. I hit him on the arm so he would stop laughing, which he eventually did.

I grabbed the bottom of his tank top and pulled on it. Bakugo looked me dead in the eyes, with a serious expression on his face. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I hid my face in his shoulder and nodded. He sighed before pulling away. "First you need to pay an owed debt for slapping me at the pool." I tensed up, but nodded my head anyways. "Don't worry, I'll only ask for one small question, then we can do whatever you want." After saying that, he winked at me. I nodded my head, letting him know I understood. "How do you know the League of Villains? During the USJ attack, you talked and acted like you knew them." I took a shaky breathe and began to tell him all about how I was kidnapped by the League of Villains, what the did to me for five years, and how they changed me, for the worse. I didn't realize I was crying until Bakugo hugged me and put my head on his shoulder.

 I didn't even get a chance to calm down because another wave of heat hit me and I nearly moaned at the sensation. Bakugo pulled away and looked at me shocked. I looked back at him, feeling weak. "...Help...Please." Bakugo nodded his head and took off his shirt. I had to resist from looking at his abs. (A/N: 'Dem sexy abs. Like damn boi you fine) He took notice of this and chuckled a bit before gently grabbing the bottom of my shirt. He looked at me, waiting for approval. I nodded my head, practically begging for him to continue. He laughed at my eagerness before taking off my shirt. He continued with this process, taking off part of his clothes, asking for permission to take of mine, and repeat, until we were both naked. I refused to look at his body while his eyes ran all over my body. I felt uncomfortable, but I tried to calm down, I didn't want Bakugo worrying about me all the time.

Bakugo kissed my neck, moving down to my collarbone. "Beautiful." I blushed at his words, not used to compliments. "Are you sure you want to do this? If you're not comfortable with this, we can stop whenever you want." I looked at Bakugo, who had laid his head on my chest. "Kit-Kat... I'm sure." He lifted his head and nodded. "Just make sure to stop me if you feel uncomfortable." I nodded at him, giving a nervous smile. I was scared, but I wanted to be closer to him than I already was. He smiled at me, and grabbed my hand. I closed my eyes and buried my head in his shoulder. It wasn't that I was scared of having sex with Bakugo, it was just the sex part that scared me. Ever since the League of Villains stole my virginity, I have been scared of literally anything sexual. 

Warning: The upcoming part will have the lemon scene that some people have probably been waiting for. This will also most likely be cringe so I apologize in advance.

I could feel Bakugo's member enter me. It hurt, so I began whimpering in pain. Bakugo took this as a signal to stop. He waited until I was  comfortable before he continued before he was, eventually, all the way in. Bakugo made sure I was comfortable, not moving a bit. He didn't let go of my hand, he actually was holding it really tight. "Katsuki, could you please let go of my hand?" He shook his head, stubbornly. "I'm not letting go anytime soon." I never realized how stubborn this man could be, until now. "Well could you at least loosen your grip? Your squeezing my hand too tight." He immediately loosened his grip. "Sorry." I laughed loudly. "That's the first time I've ever heard you apologize." He laughed too, before he accidentally pushed his body closer to mine, causing him to push into me more, making me moan. He looked at me, complete shock on his face.

"Does that mean I can move?" I laughed at him, nodding. He slowly pulled out, before pushing back in. He repeated this over and over again, which practically drove me insane with how slow and gentle he was being. He is normally aggressive with everything, which probably includes sex, but this seems to be the exact opposite of what I expected. This side of him is scaring me, even though I know it shouldn't.

Bakugo kept moving in and out of me at a slow pace, not altering his speed at all. It was honestly driving me crazy, but I wasn't about to complain about it. Occasionally, the tip of Bakugo's member would hit a bundle of nerves that made me moan loudly and my mind would go blank. But there were times when my mind would drift off to a place I didn't like, the day I lost my virginity. I don't remember which one of the two took it from me, because I was crying so much from the pain that I never got a good look at their features.

I cried out in pain, the memories causing physical pain, and Bakugo immediately stopped moving. I didn't realize I was crying until Bakugo was a blur. I could feel my hand being let go of and arms wrapping around me as we roll over so Bakugo is sitting up with me in his lap. One of his arms moved up and down my back, petting me, while his other hand began to play with my hair. "Shh. It's alright." I could hear Bakugo whisper in my ear, but I couldn't focus on what he was saying as I fell asleep.

Bakugo POV

I heard Abby's breathing even out and I knew she was sleeping. The only problem with her sleeping is that I'm still hard. I slowly pulled Abby off me, and layed her beside me while I found another way to deal with this problem.

The cringe is over... I felt so awkward writing that, but I'm not going to delete it. I might edit it another time, but not now. You may continue with the story.

~Time Skip~

I woke up with Abby in my arms, the both of us still naked from last night. She was still asleep, but she had somehow managed to get on my chest, or maybe I put her there. I don't know. I moved my head to look at the time and saw that it was almost time to get up for school. I sighed and began to pet Abby's hair, not wanting to wake her up just yet.

Abby POV

I could feel someone petting my hair, calming my mind. I could smell caramel and knew that I was with Bakugo. The only thing I found off was the fact that his smell was stronger than it usually is. I opened my eyes to see his arm, I followed his arm to find out that I was sleeping on his chest. It took me only about one second after that to realize we were both naked and Bakugo was staring at me curiously.

I jumped up from the bed and fell on the floor. My ass hurt, but I barely noticed it as I saw Bakugo peek his head over the bed to see if I was ok. Once he realized I was alright, he busted out laughing, it was such a beautiful laugh that I couldn't help myself from chuckling along with him. We both stopped when we heard an alarm go off. I got up to see that Bakugo's morning alarm went off, signalling that we should get ready for school.

I found my pajamas and got dressed. I felt Bakugo's eyes on my the whole time. When I was fully dressed, I turned around to see Bakugo still sitting on the bed, smirking at me. I smiled and walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed my head and adjusted my angle so I was kissing his lips. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away. The first thing I see is Bakugo faking a pout.

"Don't be like that Bakugo, I have to get ready for school." He nodded his head and let me leave his room. I walked out of his room and continued walking to my room, closing the door behind me. I sighed and looked for my school uniform, got dressed, and made my way down stairs for breakfast.

Mostly everybody was tired, but I ignored that as I got ready for school and left for class. Once class was in session, we were given a talk to by my dad. He was extremely strict when he actually got serious. He was talking about getting our provisional licenses and creating something new, our ultimate moves. Cementoss, Midnight, and Ectoplasm entered the room and we were all instructed to get into our hero costumes and go to Gym Gamma.

We did as told and when we got there, dad gave an explanation and we were soon let loose to work on our ultimate moves. I had been thinking about this since I was young, I wanted to make a transition that was both quick and unexpected from the enemy. I gave Ectoplasm my idea and he told me I could make a mist that will confuse them while I transform as fast as I can. We tried this a couple of times, but I couldn't hold up the mist long enough. "How about we try keeping up the mist for as long as possible for now, we'll add the shifting after you get that down." I nodded at Ectoplasm's idea and created a thin mist so I could hold off for longer. We worked on that and decided that I should make the mist thick like I had originally had it.

I could hold the mist up for longer, but now I had to practice shifting from human to all my other forms so I can do it in a quick amount of time. All Might walked up to me and gave me some advice. "You're focusing too much on making the transformation quick, you can make the opponent confused if the effect is longer than your transformation, otherwise they'll know something's up." After he said that I noticed him crinkle his nose up. "And you smell off, just saying." Uncle All Might may not have gotten the quirk, but he still has an excellent sense of smell. Wonder why I smell off to him. We continued or training and when we finished, dad said we could go to the development studio if we needed to.

I decided to head to the studio with Uraraka and Iida, but I kept to myself. Come to think of it, dad gave me and Bakugo weird looks all day. I didn't worry too much about it and continue to walk to the development studio. We saw Midoriya standing at the door and as he was opening the door, there was an explosion that blew him to the ground.

When the smoke cleared, we saw Hatsume on top of Midoriya. I slightly began to chuckle at both Midoriya's and Uraraka's reaction. I tried to keep it quiet so that neither of them hear me. I didn't want them to be upset with me. I skipped over to Power Loader, who was lecturing Hatsume for blowing stuff up.

I love how all of the teachers can be mad without being mad if that makes sense. We were all told to enter the room and we were basically assaulted by Hatsume while we were trying to get our costumes improved. I never even said anything about me having a problem and suddenly I have gadgets on me left, right, and center. Power Loader told Hatsume to let us be.

I noticed Midoriya act like he just figured out an impossible puzzle. He started asking Iida if he could help with his training, I almost laughed at how eager he was. Hatsume continued to assault us when Uraraka said something about not wanting to be sick. I don't think I'd ever been so scared of something in my life.

I decided to talk to Power Loader another time and call someone to help with something. The phone took four rings before I heard the voice of my mother. "Hey hun. Is there something you need?" I nodded my head, mom knew me so well. "Yeah, it's about my quirk. I want to use mist for an ultimate move so I can shift without the opponent knowing, but I can't hold the mist long enough for me to completely shift. It's always half-way! And I tried making the shift go faster, but then my bones feel like they're gonna break. I don't know what to do." There was a pause on the other end. "Well that certainly is something isn't it? I suppose you could make the mist not as thick, so you could hold it for longer. Or you could direct the smoke at them so they can't see, kinda like making the area you're directing the mist smaller." I smiled at that idea. "That sounds like a good idea, I'll try that, thanks." We then hung up and I went to my dorm for some rest. 

We continued the process of coming up with ultimate moves for days. I got better at using my quirk so I could use my ultimate move, which I decided to call Confused Transformation, which ended up working quite well. During these ultimate move training, I rarely paid attention to what other people were doing, only because I was too focused doing my own thing. Ectoplasm told me that I should think of other ways I could combine multiple quirks for another ultimate move, but said that I was allowed to continue practicing Confused Transformation if I wished to. With that said, I was left alone to think about what I could do. I didn't want to stray too far away from using basic quirks, but I rarely use some of the exotic, and not to mention more powerful, quirks. I think it would be great to use something unexpected every once in a while.

My thoughts drifted off as I looked over to Bakugo. We haven't really talked since we started training for our ultimate moves, since we've had sex. I blushed at the thought. I had sex with Bakugo. It really worries me because wolves have certain scents, and their mate has their own unique smell. So when they finish the mating process, their scents combine to make a new smell for the both of them that lasts until the next full moon, when the wolf goes into heat. The heat is so powerful that it completely burns away the scent the two have combined to make. That's why it's so painful to go through. (A/N: I don't know if that's actually true for werewolves, but I'm almost positive they don't actually exist, so I just made up something that made sense.) Wait a minute, if the two scents combine after sex, that means I smell different. I sniffed my shoulder, and it smelled like I do, but it also smells like Bakugo. Then that means that the reason I smelt weird to All Might and got weird looks from dad is because they can smell mine and Bakugo's scents mixed together. That's pretty embarrassing, knowing why I kept getting strange looks from them. After training, I went to my room and hid from society and life. 

~Time Skip~

Today was the day of the exam. We were all nervous, but I was more excited. If we passed, we got to use our quirks without needing permission. I had been looking forward to being able to do that ever since I was kidnapped. I would have been arrested for sure if people knew that I had used my quirk for violence, helped the League of Villains with making an army, and who knows what other crimes. That's another reason I want to be a hero. I want to correct my mistakes and fix the wrongs I have done with more rights. Dad cut off my train of thought when he began giving us a speech to hype us up. This one dude interrupted our time to get hyped up and then apologized in a way I found funny. I had gotten a good look at their uniforms and stopped thinking it was funny. They were from the elite school on the other side of Japan. Bakugo and I both spoke up at the same time. "UA in the East. Shiketsu in the West." Almost everybody knew about the other elite school for heroes. Everybody was freaking out about the dude that interrupted us, but I was busy thinking about other things.

If Shiketsu is here, will someone else be here as well? As that thought crossed my mind, as if on que, I hear a cheerful voice calling out to dad saying they hadn't seen him in person in a while. I see dad's attitude change entirely as we look over to see Ms. Joke telling my dad they should get married. He responds with he is already married to which she begins laughing. Ms. Joke for some reason always liked dad even though he was the complete opposite of her.

She continued with the whole them getting married thing and how his life would be full of laughter. My dad responds saying it would be an absolute nightmare. If there was any quality about my dad that could be considered good and bad, it would be the fact that he's very blunt. Joke's students show up and one named Shindo started just shaking our hands which made me very awkward. When he shook my hand I swore I could hear Bakugo growling. I mean I thought I was supposed to be the possessive one, I suppose not.

Bakugo was a complete jerk to the guy, but I ignored it seeing as he's always like that. Dad told us to get ready and head to orientation, so we all got ready. I heard Joke say something to my dad about not warning us about something which peaked my interest, but I wasn't going to say anything. It wasn't my business.

When we got to orientation this dude named Mera started talking about how tired he was and explained a few things we needed to know before we jumped into the exam for our license. Mera explained that only 100 people would be passing this test, that makes it less than a 10% acceptance rate. I didn't like the odds, but I was not going to show how nervous I was. I looked to my side and saw Bakugo standing there. I needed some sort of comfort so without thinking I grabbed his hand. I acted as if I had done nothing so I looked completely calm when Bakugo looked over at me. I could hear him sigh before he squeezed my hand, making me smile. He could calm me down in any type of situation.

We had to put these targets of sort on our bodies, anywhere as long as they were exposed. When the balls that we will be given have connected with the targets, they will light up, whoever lights up the last target will have been the person who took you down. You have to take down two people to pass. I held onto Bakugo's hand tighter, I was scared that we weren't going to pass, but I really tried thinking on the positive instead of the negative side.

The whole building had moved around so that we were exposed to see there were lots of areas. I thought it was pretty cool, but I don't think others agreed with me. I could hear my dad and Joke talking about something, but I ignored it as I prepared myself for this whole test. I put one target on my thigh, another one on my side, in line with my belly button, and I placed the final one on my shoulder. I could do this an easy way, or a hard way. I could get as many people as I can by myself, or I could team up with my classmates. I decided to stay with my classmates, even though it would've been easier to go on my own.

We were the first people to be attacked when we were allowed to start. Everybody knew our quirks, our disadvantages, and anything else they might want to know about us. What they didn't know was the progress we have made since the festival. This evened the odds for us a bit.

I tried to stay close to them, but I couldn't really do anything as long as I was in a big group. I wanted to use Confused Transformation, but there were too many people around to actually do that. I thought about it for a while before muttering under my breath. I grew wings from my body and flew into the air. I used the wind I created from using my wings to blow the balls directed at me away.

I heard Joke gasp when she saw me, but I ignored her because there were more important things at the moment. I knew that I had more of an advantage than the rest of my classmates because my quirk allows me to use other people's quirks. The people on the other team seem to have a plan, it was clear to me what it was when some guy stiffened up the balls, tossed them to some other guy, who threw them so they went underground. Jiro used her quirk to make the ground move so it was more jagged than it was before. The balls were heading straight for Mineta so Mina went and saved his sorry butt saying "Save this perv." I laughed at it, knowing that she meant it when she called him a perv.

That Shindo guy moved the ground so that we wouldn't have an advantage. I saw one piece of the ground come right at me and shrieked before moving out of its way. I apparently didn't move enough because it caught onto my wing  and made it unusable. I whimpered slightly at the pain, but tried to ignore it. I then realized that I was falling. I screamed and tried to control where I fell, but it was useless. I thought about a quirk that could heal me and thought of Grandma Chiyo's quirk.

I had to concentrate hard, or else I wasn't going to be able to heal myself. I pulled my injured wing closer and gave it a small kiss, whispering to myself "Self-healing." I then looked at my wing, watching it go back to normal. I used my wings to land elegantly on the ground. I was by myself and decided to walk around, hoping to find someone.

I don't know what I ran into first, land or enemy, but I do know that I bumped into a giant rock that wasn't there before. I looked around, focusing on using all my senses at once to find the person. I could smell them, but they are long gone now. I sighed, just wanting to find someone to go against. There are tons of people here, so why can't I find just one. I smelt something that seemed familiar and started to follow it. I may or may not have used some of my speed in order to get there faster. What can I say? I'm a paranoid person thanks to the league. I ended up bumping into a person while running, and got pinned against a wall. I closed my eyes, ready to fail this whole test because I bumped into someone, but instead, I heard someone scoff before letting me go. I opened my eyes to see Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari. I laughed and jumped on Bakugo, hugging him fairly tight. He groaned before pulling me off him. "Not now." I heard it, but only because of my sensitive hearing. I nodded my head and waved to the other two. They both waved back, Kaminari had a stupid smile on his face.

I smiled like an idiot, glad that I could find someone so I wouldn't be alone. I noticed Bakugo start to walk away so I ran up to him and grabbed his hand. He looked over to me and smirked before continuing with us walking. I could hear Kirishima and Kaminari 'aww' at us before they followed us. We came across a ladder and began climbing. Since I was in a dress of sorts I told them I was going last with no exceptions.

I ended up being under Kaminari, who was under Kirishima, who was under Bakugo. When we got to the top, Kirishima got hit with something that turned him into a meatball looking thing. It was sort of disturbing. The guy started blabbing on about something that I didn't care about. Thankfully, Bakugo dumbed it down for us while also insulting the guy which made me laugh.

The guy prepared himself to attack, but I knew how to dodge attacks, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to keep up with Bakugo during our sparing matches. The guy, whose name I don't care to remember, attacked and Bakugo countered it with a bunch of tiny blasts that destroyed the meat looking things. I jumped up and down repeatedly. "That's how it's done! Great job Katsuki!" I noticed him roll his eyes at me, but I could see that he was smiling.

The fight continued sorta in the same way. The one guy attacking, Bakugo shooting them. That is, until it got a hold of Bakugo. "Bakugo!" Kaminari and I both screamed for him, but there was nothing we could do, Bakugo turned into a meat ball, just like Kirishima. I was getting pissed. How dare he mess around with my mate?

The guy started ranting again and ignored my presence as he talked to Kaminari. Kaminari used one of Bakugo's disposable grenades and made the guy move to the perfect spot for him to use his quirk so he won't hurt his friends. He had shot two disks before and those make his electricity go to them instead of all around.

I jumped up and down again seeing that the guy got hit with Kaminari's attack, and lost his control on Kirishima and Bakugo, allowing them to go back to normal. Kirishima sent a punch to the dude while I was being their cheerleader. They didn't need me at the moment.

When everything settled down, the people started to rise, meaning we had targets to hit. I decided to be helpful and give us a minute while I use my ultimate move, Confused Transformation, so I could shift into a wolf. My clothes bunched up to make a collar instead of breaking because that's how I designed my costume, so all my tags are still visible. Once the mist vanished,  we began to tag people. All four of us had managed to pass.

We got to the building, and saw Midoriya, Uraraka, and Sero, who all seemed to pass. Four of us acted like idiots while Midoriya, Bakugo, and I didn't join in. Bakugo grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the building, but I heard Bakugo talk to Midoriya really quick about his borrowed quirk. I ignored it and smiled as the two of us made our way inside.

We were greeted with our classmates, who had also passed. I went and got these targets removed before finding food and eating. "Do you ever not eat?" I laughed and turned around to see Bakugo. "I can eat if I want to. Besides, I don't eat when I'm sleeping or having sex now do I?" He laughed at that comment before grabbing me by my hips, pulling me closer. "Well I never got to see much with the sex part, what do you say we try that again later, hmm?" I pushed him away, blushing like crazy. "Stop it." He shook his head. "Not until you say it." I sighed. "Fine later ok? Now will you stop?" He chuckled, and nodded his head.

It was then that I heard that all the spots have been filled. I looked around, all of our classmates have passed. I jumped up and down cheering like a crazy person, at least other people in our class were doing the same thing. We calmed down and were told to look at the screen, which showed the arena we were just in.

I watched as the buildings blew up and everything began to collapse. Most of us figured out what was happening. We were going to rescue people from the terrain that collapsed. They gave us some time so that we could prepare for the final proportion of the exam. Suddenly I hear the two pervs of our class scream for Midoriya. I got curious so I listened in. They didn't mention anything so I decided to ask Sero since Midoriya said he talked.

"Hey Sero." He turned to look over at me. "What is Mineta and Kaminari assaulting Midoriya for?" He then explained how Midoriya saw a girl naked because of her quirk. I laughed and then hit Sero. I made my way over to Midoriya and dragged him away from the pervs. "How much did you see of her?" He looked confused, but answered my question. "I didn't see much, but why are you asking?" I smiled evilly. "So I know how badly I need to beat you up after the exams are over. I could tell he was nervous, but I walked away and ignored everybody else and skipped over to Bakugo.

He handed me some food as soon as I got in reaching distance. I grabbed it from him and wrapped my arm so I was hugging his arm before munching on the food he gave me. I looked up in time to see Shiketsu approaching us. This guy, who has a lot of hair, apologized to us for the meat guy's behavior and then they walked away. Todoroki stopped the guy that had talked to us before the exam and they began talking. The guy said he hated Todoroki and Endeavor because they had the same eyes.

I ignored them and continued to eat but then the bell began to ring, signalling our time to do what we wanted was over. The rooms again unfolded and we were told to begin. I ran out with the rest of them, sniffing out people while also following Bakugo to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

I ran into some people caught in the rubble, I told Kirishima before I ran off to help them. I slowly approached them, so I wouldn't disturb anything. "Are you guys alright? Can you move anything?" I saw someone whimpering in pain. "I've broken my legs, I can't walk." I nodded my head. "Let's get you out from under this rubble, shall we?" The scared guy nodded his head. I used a levitation quirk to gently lift up as much of the rubble as I could. "Is there anybody else here?" The guy shook his head. I nodded and picked him up. "Does this hurt you at all?" He nodded his head, tears forming in his eyes. I used my levitation and began to walk with him while he floated smoothly behind.

I found the first aide area and made sure that the injured guy was taken care of before leaving to find more people. I found someone fairly close to find he didn't have injuries that were terrible, but they still needed attention. "Can you move in any way?" The kid nodded his head, standing up, only to lose his footing. I moved swiftly and caught him. "I'm scared." I nodded my head, knowing where this kid was coming from. "Would you like to see an animal or something? What is something you really like?" I smiled at him. "I really like dogs." I nodded my head. "Would a wolf do?" He nodded his head, getting excited. "Calm down alright? We don't want you getting yourself hurt, do we?" The kid shook his head. I stepped back a bit and told him to stay seated. I transformed into a wolf quickly, making sure the kid wouldn't be scared.

He smiled and got onto my back holding on tightly. I walked slowly so that he wouldn't fall off and made my way to the first aide area. When someone came to help the kid, he refused to let go, claiming he was too scared to let me go. I telepathically told the person I would take care of him while they helped someone else. I shifted into a human, but I left my ears and tail so the kid would have something to play with while I worked on healing his wounds.

It didn't take long for me to heal him, so I told him I needed to leave. He shook his head stubbornly, not wanting me to leave. I decided to make him a small wolf plush. "Here. I don't want you to be scared, but I really do need to save other people so they can be safe like you. If you keep this, it'll be like I'm here with you." He smiled and took the toy while I got ready to leave.

Before I could leave, an explosion in the wall occured. I instantly ran towards the kid to make sure he was ok. "Are you alright?" He nodded his head. I hugged him close. "It'll be fine." I looked up and saw Gang Orca. Supposed villains? What the hell do they think we are? Beings from outer space?

The way I see it, we'll either have to rescue someone, or keeping the villains at bay. The question is which one should I do? What would a hero do? Shindo went to stop the villains by using his quirk, but he was then paralyzed by Gang Orca. I let go of the kid, who gripped onto the plush for dear life. "Don't worry about the villains ok? Just listen to what the adults tell you while I keep them away." He grabbed my sleeve. "What about you? Will you be ok?" I saw a flash of my sister, he reminded me so much of her. I smiled at him. "I'll be fine. When I'm done with the villains, what do you say I give you a little visit?" He smiled and nodded enthusiastically, letting me go.

I ran towards Gang Orca, not having much of a plan. I knew what to do, I just couldn't seem to remember what that was. I just tried to make sure that everyone would end up safe. Gang Orca attempted to use his sonic wave to paralyze me, but I created an invisible wall that was thick. When his wave hit, the wall crumbled, but he didn't stop there, he kept at it.

I felt myself lose anything my body had to give and I collapsed on the ground. I saw ice and I knew others were here. I couldn't move, so I just stayed there helplessly while other people fought. I tried using all my strength, but my body refused to listen. I got frustrated fairly quickly.

I could hear Todoroki and the wind guy arguing and that was only frustrating me more. I heard Midoriya scream at the two, but I couldn't focus on what they were saying. I felt a slight tremor go through my body. What the hell was that? I need to get up so why the hell can't I?! I felt another spasm in my body and suddenly I could move again.

I used my mist to cover my body while I transformed into a wolf. I let the mist go away, only for the buzzer to ring, signalling the test was over. I transformed back into a human and waited for the results. We were explained how the grading went and were told to look for our names in alphabetical order. Once the names showed up, I looked for my name near the top since my name started with an 'A'. I sighed in relief when I saw my name. I looked at Bakugo, seeing his face, I knew he didn't pass.

I walked over to him and hugged him. He might not like me hugging him, but he's stuck with me. He hugged me back, completely giving up trying to deny my need for physical contact. I pulled his head down so I could whisper in his ear. "I'm sorry Bakugo." His grip on me tightened. "It's not your fault." I pet his hair, staying silent. He was right. It wasn't my fault that he failed, but I still feel bad.

We pulled away from each other when we got our printouts. I looked over mine and noticed that I still had 100 points. That's kinda weird. I thought I would've at least lost some points. It showed everything I did right. "Comforting aura, kept those they helped calm, made sure the injured were taken care of. But I still thought I would've lost points." Mina walked over to me, hearing me mutter under my breathe. "So, how'd you do Abby? How many points did you end up with?" I showed her my page and told her to keep quite about my results. Her face was shocked, she clearly wanted to say something, but she kept quite and just gave me a big hug instead. "I'm proud of you, Abby. I suppose being raised around heroes did that for you, huh?" I nodded my head and smiled at her.

Those of us who passed left with a license and I was so happy that I couldn't stop jumping. I decided to stand next to my dad while I jumped up and down, nonstop. I think I was annoying him. "Why don't you call your mom and sister? I'm sure they would be happy to hear that you got your license and finished with a perfect score." I nodded my head and gave dad a kiss on the cheek before I skipped to somewhere private.

I called her and it took two rings before I heard Emily speak. "Aizawa residence. Who may I ask this is?" I giggled at Emily. "It's your sister who just got her provisional license with a perfect score." She gasped and ran off to mom. Soon after I heard mom on the phone. "Hey baby. How'd you do? Did you get your license?" I nodded my head happily. "Yeah, I even got a perfect score." I heard her gasp. "Honey, that's wonderful! I'm so proud of you. I heard Emily saying something, but she was so happy that I couldn't understand what she was saying." I giggled. "Well are you guys almost done there?" I stopped my jumping so I could catch my breathe. "Yeah, we're actually going to leave soon. Bye mommy, I love you." She hummed slightly. "I love you too, bye." With that I hung up and skipped over to Bakugo.

We left and went to the dorms soon after. I went to sleep as soon as we got home. I couldn't deal with anything at the moment, nothing at all. Everybody else stayed out to talk, but I couldn't stay awake no matter how hard I tried so I just let myself fall into a nice relaxing sleep.

Bakugo POV

Deku wasn't admitting that the quirk of his came from someone else, so my theory must be true. That power must have come from All Might. We're going to fight and see which of us is more powerful, who could win in a fight.

Abby POV

I woke up from my nightmare in a cold sweat. I have a bad feeling. I couldn't sense Bakugo anywhere near me, meaning he's not in the dorms. I can't worry about him all the time, but he's not supposed to leave the dorms at night. He'll get into trouble if he gets caught, but I can't go after him without getting into trouble myself. I was worried about him, but I decided to demand an explanation when he gets back.

I decided to go back to sleep and freak out on him when I woke up.

When I woke up, I had completely forgot about waking up in the middle of the night until it came back to my memory like a tidal wave. Bakugo left campus in the middle of the night. I'm still going to freak out on him when I see him. I want to know why he left, why he broke the rules.

I got ready for school and went downstairs. I saw Midoriya and Bakugo cleaning the common room. "What'cha two doing?" Midoriya said they were cleaning cuz they are on house arrest. "Oh. So you left the dorms with Bakugo last night, huh?" They both looked up at me. "I couldn't smell Bakugo when I woke up late last night." They both understood and went back to cleaning. "Oh I want to ask before the rest of the students come downstairs. Does Bakugo know who you got your power from?" The two nodded their heads. "Cool, just make sure the two of you keep your mouths shut on this, I don't want to give you anymore punishment than my dad has already given you." I skipped over to Bakugo and kissed his cheek. "Well I'm off to school. I'll see you guys later." I walked over to Midoriya and gave him a brief hug before leaving the dorms.

I made my way to school quickly and went to class so I could get a nap in before class started. I don't know why, but I like sleeping right  before school begins, I suppose it gives me energy for throughout the day. I was woke by Iida dragging me with the rest of the class saying something about me having to be part of the class and whatnot like that. We stopped in our tracks when we heard Monoma, the asshole who seems obsessed with our class from 1-B, talking about how two of us failed while everyone from their class passed. I've said it once and I'll say it again, Monoma is an asshole. I heard Shinso say something about needing to get by and Iida told us to get out of everybody's way.

I looked over to Shinso and noticed that he had gotten much more muscular than the last time I saw him. My dad had told me that he was helping a student train, but I didn't know it was Shinso. We went to where the assembly was taking place and I zoned out until Next began talking. He was ranting on about how he hadn't been taking care of his fur and how it was because of the incident that happened over summer. I flinched slightly, knowing he was talking about the kidnapping. I couldn't tell what he was talking about after that, I had simply lost interest. I did know it was about the work studies we would be doing as heroes and such like that.

They had Mr. Hound Dog talk for a little bit, but I couldn't tell what he was saying. Vlad had basically translated what he'd said and turns out he was talking about Bakugo and Midoriya leaving the dorms to fight. We were shortly excused starting with the third years. I looked at the third years and saw some of my friends that I knew, but I wasn't going to say anything about them. When we were excused to go to class, dad was there to tell us about how we would continue with our normal classes and training schedule.

Everybody was asking dad questions about the hero work studies so he decided to go further into detail now than later. It was kinda like the internships that we did after the sport's festival. Uraraka then asked why we worked so hard at the festival. She was freaking out a bit, but I also wanted to know the answer. Dad explained that we would use our connections from the festival to ensure us a work study. He then said we would discuss it at a later date, so I knew he was dropping the subject for now.

He then told Mic to come in and let's just say that he was a bit too excited for class. Dad left the room and I looked at him pleadingly. Please don't leave me with your crazy friend that is my english teacher. I heard a laugh in my head before hearing my dad's voice. Sorry, but you're stuck with him. He then left me with the English teacher that is way too enthusiastic.

After class, we went to the dorms and everybody was super confused about the lesson, even though I explained it on the way home three times. Iida was yelling at the two under house arrest and told them we were forbidden from talking about it. It was difficult for me to even go through life without talking about stuff with Bakugo, but now I had to avoid telling him about our classes.

Three days had passed and Midoriya was back, but Bakugo still had one more day. Midoriya had apologized and it was very intense to witness. We were told to take our seats, so I did as told and waited until dad began speaking again. He called someone in the room, and curiosity got to me and I looked at the door to see third years come in the room. I felt my eyes grow wide with shock. Why them of all people?!

______________________________________________________________________

So this chapter is very long and I tried leaving it on a cliffhanger, but I'd you've seen the anime than you probably already know who it is.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, please leave a vote. If the chapter could be better, then tell me how I should improve in the comments.

Bye!

-Dissecting_Stein

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.1K 112 37
Shiina Ito, a blasian girl born into the prestigious Ito family, on track to become a professional hero in the world of My Hero Academia, has her lif...
69.1K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...
119K 4.3K 70
Bakugou Katsuki the hothead of class 1A breaks down in front of his teacher. After that everything is getting out of control. The class finds out abo...
Fake smile Par JA

Fanfiction

10.1K 332 32
Izuku Midoriya has always been a happy and smart person. He was accepted into the best school even though everyone told him he couldn't. He always wo...