Another Universe: Loki x Fem...

Por 221b_blogger101

🚨[HEAVY EDITING (editing on hold)]🚨 DISCLAIMER! This story was made in 2020 so any information about future... Más

Chapter 1 - Falling
Chapter 2 - The Avengers
Chapter 3 - First morning
Chapter 4 - Shopping
Chapter 5 - Dinner with the team
Chapter 6 - Director Fury
Chapter 7 - Confronting
Chapter 8 - The truth
Chapter 9 - Feeding hungry heroes
Chapter 10 - Educating
Chapter 11 - Therapy with Jarvis
Chapter 12 - Secret santa- stalker?
Chapter 13 - Making amends
Chapter 15 - Christmas day
Chapter 16 - Dark world begins
Chapter 17 - Regrets
Chapter 18 - The death of a Queen
Chapter 19 - King Loki
Chapter 20 - Theories
Chapter 21 - Ultron
Chapter 22 - The Farmhouse
Chapter 23 - Vision
Chapter 24 - Traveling with Thor
Chapter 25 - Surtur
Chapter 26 - Dr Strange
Chapter 27 - Hela
Chapter 28 - Grandmaster
Chapter 29 - The big fight
Chapter 30 - Escape Sakaar
Chapter 31 - Saviour
Chapter 32 - Official
Chapter 33 - Thanos
Chapter 34 - Wakanda
Chapter 35 - The Snap
Chapter 36 - 5 years later
Chapter 37 - Time Travel
Chapter 38 - Reversing the damage
Chapter 39 - One mission
Chapter 40 - Wake up

Chapter 14 - Christmas Party

30.7K 1.2K 1.6K
Por 221b_blogger101

We are skipping all the way to the night because your day consisted of a run, training, a shower then a long ass nap. It was a Tuesday after all. A slow... pain staking Tuesday-

"WAKE UP!" A robotic voice screams through the speakers. You jump out of bed and land on the floor with a thud, groaning upon impact. "Very sorry about that, Mx L/n, Mr Stark requested that I shout,"

"That's ok, Jarv, I'll just kick Tony's ass later," you murmur; picking yourself off the ground to catch a glimpse of the time. "Oh shit,"

"Yes, the party starts in an hour and Miss Romanoff requests you in her room in 5 minutes," stumbling over your carpet you go to your closet and take out the outfit bought. Changing as fast as you can you put on formal shoes you had gotten slightly more used to, soles feeling less stiff.

"I'm here!" Nat looks up at you with a grin. A lady with strawberry blonde hair exits the bathroom holding a brush and makeup palette. "Oh my god, Miss Potts, Hi!" You didn't know how to react but she knew what to say.

"Call me Pepper, as long as I can call you Y/n,"

You couldn't stop yourself from smiling bashfully. "So... what did you need?"

"To do your hair," quirking a brow you look at Nat.

"What's wrong with my hair?" You comb it back with your hand.

"Nothing," she takes out a brush. "I just think I could work a little magic on it,"

~~~

It was just in time for the party when everyone's makeup and hair was done. Nat had finally finished her apparent magic on you.

"I look-"

"Like a god," Pepper finishes.

"Looking for their God?" Nat questioned with a knowing look.

Slapping Nats hand Pepper gives a motherly look. "You like Thor?"

You snort and laugh, shaking your head at the question.

"More like his brooding brother," Nat quips as you stop laughing and glare at her.

"You like Loki?" Pepper gave a disapproving glance.

"He's not a bad guy," you remind.

"If you say so," Pepper straightens out her dress and hair, then grabbing your hand and holding it in hers. "But if he breaks your heart he'll have to answer to me," she says reassuringly and in a rather scary tone.

"Now, let's get this over with," Nat simpered.

~~~

The event was in full swing by the time you got to the party floor. You fidgeted with your top but relaxed when you saw the team sitting by the bar.

"You finally made it!" Tony says with a broad grin. "Pepper, darling, you look wonderful as usual," Tony kisses Peppers hand and you had to hold in a sigh of admiration.

"Lairde Y/n, you look wonderful," Thor took your hand and repeated the actions that Tony had done for Pepper.

"Nat, you look great," Bruce seemed to smile and daringly kissed Nats hand, for this you had to hold in a squeal.

"Oh, Clint you look ravishing!" Clint mocked and kissed his own hand to which Cap pats Clints back with a smirk.

"Where's Jane? Thought she would be here, Darcy would've come along too I bet you,"

"Jane and I aren't on speaking terms..."

"Thor, You haven't told her you were on earth? This is stupid-"

"I just need time,"

You roll your eyes and mockingly repeat Thor's words. Suddenly a thought crossed your mind. "Where's your brother?"

Thor sighs and shrugs looking down at the glass in hand. "He refused to come out of his room saying it was a waste of time,"

You shake your head. "Well if I have to endure this so does he,"

"Good luck with that," Thor laughs sadly.

"I'm going to try something I've been working on," you focus on an image of Loki's door and focused on an emotion. You feel a breeze as you do when you pop up in different locations. Opening your eyes you look around to see you were behind a potted plant a little bit away from the team. Focusing back you clearly see the image of Loki's door and a strong feeling of determination fills you. Another gust of wind passes and you open up your eyes to see you in the dimly lit hall. "YES!" Doing a little embarrassing dance you compose yourself and knock on his door.

"What is it?" Loki's angry tone made you roll your eyes.

"Open the door and find out," the shuffling of feet was heard and the door swung open to reveal Loki in a low v neck cotton shirt and leather pants. His eyes meet your figure and he stood motionless for a while.

"Lairde Y/n, you l-look wonderfully good," his face distorts to a weird grimace as he replays the words he just said.

"Don't you have a way with words, your highness," you mock with crossed arms. "May I come in?"

He nods. "If this is the moment you seduce me I wouldn't mind-" His tone was accompanied with a cocky grin.

"In your dreams, Shakespeare," you walk over to his closet and open it, to no surprise you saw black and green. Taking out a black long sleeved shirt and green tie along with black trousers you pass it to him. "Change," you said demandingly, pointing to the bathroom.

"Would you help me-" you forcefully push him into the bathroom and shut the door stopping him from making you any more flustered. A few minutes passed and he came out of the bathroom with his hair in a bun. "You might as well paint a portrait," he says, catching your glances.

"Can't help but admire a handsome god," he blushes crimson and you laugh. "Gotcha,"

"If you think I'll be attending that barbaric gathering you're mistaken," he says as you drag him out the room. "Why don't we go out instead?"

"And let you cause chaos all over New York? I don't think so... plus, if you think I'll be leaving this floor without you, you're mistaken," you were now a few feet from the elevator.

"Then why leave?" Loki takes your hand and spins you towards him, placing his hand on your waist. You look for words to say but your mind was blank. He leans forward, moving a strand of hair out of your face and millimetres from your face he leans to your ear and whispers. "Gotcha,"

You pull away from him with a glare. "Fucking bitch," you grumble angrily.

"Foul words should not come out of a ladies mouth,"

You grumpily take his hand. "This is good practice so I'm going to try to get us both there," he quirks a brow as you close your eyes and focus on the bar, the feeling of embarrassment from before fuelling you. Gush of wind later and you open your eyes to see you and Loki squished together in a closet.

"Tight space but I can make it work,"

You groan and take his hand and focus on the bar again. This time was successful.

"Ah!" Tony falls off his chair at the sudden appearance. You snort and look at Thor who smiles gratefully, Nats eyes looked pointedly towards yours and Loki's connected hands, immediately you let go and glare at Natasha.

"Now that everyone's here, let's get this party started!" Clint cheered. "Hold on, Y/n, are you even allowed to drink?"

"I'm 25!" Tony gasps and shields his drink from your eyes.

"We are in the presence of a child!" You roll your eyes and secretly flip him off.

"Suck it, Iron ass,"

~~~

Loki be saying innuendos here and there omg-

- Anna ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

384K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
16K 556 25
It's an Avengers x female reader story. (this takes place in the first Avengers) Left behind by her birth parents and in the care of an elderly man...
668K 21.6K 38
wrong number story; mcu the reader accidentally texts a member of the avengers one day and then a beautifully chaotic friendship grows between them a...
6.5K 308 98
Loki fluff. I don't do smut because I don't feel comfortable writing it. Fanfiction / fem x reader. You're an ex hydra experiment. You get kidnapped...