Kim Seok Jin's Little Sister...

By yeonneulie

No one knew that Kim Seokjin have a little sister. Yes, Kim Seokjin a.k.a Jin of BTS. What would happen if Ji... More

JUST SAYING HI
1 : First Meeting
2 : The Debut
3 : The Friendship
4 : The Concert and First Win
5 : The Popularity
6 : The New Friendship
7 : Genius Lab
8 : Jimin Confusion
9 : The Mixtape
10 : Heartbroken
11 : The Concert
12 : Missing You, Little Sister
13 : The Change
14 : The Make Up
15 : A Little Break and A Little Surprise
16 : Passion
17 : Big Hit New Family Member
18 : The Act
20 : Love Yourself
21 : The New Beginning
22 : The Jeans Advertisement
23 : The Jealousy
24 : The Denial
25 : The Confirmation
26 : The Year End Awards
27 : The Year End Awards After Party
28 : The Anger
29 : The Request
30 : Behind Her Smile
31 : Behind Her Smile (2)
32 : Seokjin and Yoongi's Word
33 :The Talk
34 : Girls Night
35 : The Plan
36 : Operation Part 1
37 : Operation Part 2
38 : The Dinner
39 : Closer
40 : Moving
41 : The-so-called Second Date
42 : The-so-called Second Date (2)
43 : Suspicious Feeling
44 : Her Side of Story
45 : His Side of Story
46 : Confession?
47 : The Boys Plan
48 : Ferris Wheel
49 : The Late Night Date
50 : The Late Night Date (2)
51 : The Sickness
52 : Away from each other
53 : The Make Up
54 : Resting Day
55 : Anniversary Plan
56 : Anniversary Dinner
57 : Anniversary Dinner (2)
Thank You
Sequel or New Story?
Sequel
Hello

19 : The Final Act

16.9K 561 224
By yeonneulie

The door of the waiting room opened, revealing 7 boys who looks tired and sweaty. All the staff inside start to hovering them to swipe their sweat and also congratulate them on their first music show recording.

Y/N stand in the corner of the room timidly while she play with her fingers. She didn't know how to approach them with all of the staff circling them. So she decided to wait until the boys noticed them.

The first boy who noticed her was Hoseok as he start to wave his arm to her. Y/N startled at his action as she began to wave back. Hoseok action make the rest of the boys look at her direction. Y/N replied them with a smile but she didn't get a replied. Instead, the rest of the boys just stare at her blankly.

Y/N bit her lips at their behaviour as she hang her head down. Seokjin start to head towards her. He's now standing in front of her while looking at her. Y/N start to look up to her brother. Her brother then let out a small smile before he proceed to pat her head.

Y/N noticed the uncomfortable behaviour that the boys are giving her, making her feel unwanted and that feeling rose up quickly as she heard someone voice through the door. It was some girl, which she didn't know.

At the girl sight, the boys start to came up to her and the girl giving them bucket of flower and congratulate them. Y/N start to look up to his brother who now heading towards the girl. Y/N heard some staff say that the girl was Minji, Jimin's cousin who came to visit. No wonder she have an angelic smile.

Y/N look at the scene bitterly. All of it seems familiar. Maybe because the boys used to do that to her. They used to came up to her immediately, patting her head and laughing with her. They would always gave her a sweet smile at her behaviour. But now, it's gone.

They don't smile at her that way anymore.

They don't welcome her anymore.

They don't need her.

She feel unwanted.

Y/N bit her lips as she hold back the tears that could fall any second now. She start to grab her things as she start to stormed out of the waiting room through the back door, not forgeting to told Sejin that she's leaving because she have some urgent things to do, which she don't.

As she stormed out from the room, the door make a noise, grabbing the boys attention. The boys start to glance at each other with confused look before Sejin head towards them.

"She said she have some urgent things to do"

The boys just nodded at the older guy words.

Someone then start to barge into the room, it was Y/N manager, Hyojun.

"Lunch box is coming!" he said as he bring a bag full of lunch boxes. His appereance make the boys tilt their head.

"Hyojun, what are you doing here? Y/N just went out a while ago" Sejin said as he approach him.

"Really? Ah, I must've took a lot of time with these lunch boxes. Go on boys! Eat up!"

"Y-yes?"

"Ah, Y/N actually ordered some lunch boxes for you and the staff but they cannot do delivery so I came to pick it up. Sorry if I took a while" Hyojun said while giving out the lunch boxes to the boys.

"Oh and also here, she said that you guys need this" Hyojun gave the boys a plastic bag, in which Seokjin took it.

Seokjin then start to take a look at the plastic bag.

Inside, there is a coke, which is clearly for Taehyung.

A sprite, Hoseok's best friend.

A Banana Kick snack, Jungkook's Favorite.

Pumpkin Soup, which Namjoon have been hooked up these days.

Cold americano, for Yoongi.

Dumplings for Jimin.

and Jellies for Seokjin.

Seokjin heart droped at the sight. He admit that he felt uncomfortable these days around his own sister, because it feels like he doesn't know her. It feels like she's a different person. But now, looking at her effort and careness, he realized that she's still the same Y/N. She's still the same sister who took care of all of BTS member well.

He ran his arms through his hair. How could he ignore her like that? She must've been so dissapointed. How could he gave her a different response of her and MInji's welcoming? How could he?

Jimin noticed the older boy behavior as he start to pat his shoulder, making Seokjin face the boy.

"Well, where is Y/N right now?" Hyojun asked Sejin.

"She.. said she have some urgent things to do?" Sejin answered confusedly.

"Really? Well but she doesn't have any schedule though.."

The boys heard Hyojun and Sejin conversation clearly and they smart enough to know the reason why she's leaving.

+++

She doesn't know how many hours it is since she cry in her bed. Her eyes must've looked really puffy. She sighed as her phone start to right.

It was Dawon,

Y/N bit her lips as she answered the phone.

+++

Dawon invited Eunjin, Geongmin, and Y/N out for a drinks. Since they're legally adult now and can legally drink and it's been awhile since they met.

Dawon wave her hand, signaling her location. Eunjin and Geongmin turned their head at Y/N direction as she start to head towards their table.

"So... spill it model. What's on your mind?"

Y/N sighed at Eunjin words.

The girls already know how she ended up being a Big Hit model, she told them through video call in which she's being scolded at for not telling them.

"I.. I don't know" Y/N hang her head down.

"Hey, go on. You can talk slowly okay?" Dawon reasure her, making her nod.

"Okay.. I know I told you guys that I am interested in become a model because I like to express myself through the emotion. But, one thing that also makes me wanted to become a model is..."

Y/N bit her lips before she continued "..Yoongi oppa. I wanted to become a model so he could see that I'm not an innocent girl, I want him to see me as a woman, like how he saw Suran eonni. I want him to notice me. I thought that he likes older and mature woman so I try to act like Suran eonni. I didn't really copy her style but I tried to act like her, I try to be mature but I guess I failed, making all of the boys felt uncomfortable at my 'fake' behaviour"

"The peak of it was when I went to their comeback stage. I was waiting for them in the waiting room but they don't greet me like before, except for Hoseok oppa who always cheerful I guess. That's when I realized that they don't felt comfortable with me. And when Minji, Jimin oppa's cousin come to visit, it feels like I'm seeing the old me. The boys welcome her warmingly. And I felt like I lose them because of my own fault. I try to be someone which I'm not"

Y/N was on her blinks of tears. Geongmin comfort her as she pat Y/N shoulder.

Dawon stare at the girl sadly as she start to spoke "It's not your fault Y/N. It's part of adolescene, you make mistake and you learn from it. Now you know that it's better to be your own self right? It's find if you want to become more mature, but don't try to become someone you're not, okay?"

Y/N stare at the older girl before she nodded.

Dawon words always comfort her in some ways.

She decided that she will quit her act.

She will become herself.

Because everyone's different,

and that what makes everyone's special.

And of course Eunjin gave her a long speech about how you shouldn't change for a boy.

I know it's shit please forgive meee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 482 25
When you have two major rivalry's in the university, you start to wonder whats the point of having you in the middle? But then she realizes, her brot...
2.7K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
117K 6.6K 56
❝Do I seem like a push over?❞ What happens when Min Yoongi has to take his sister's place in school so she don't get suspended? He has to play his s...
639K 15.3K 27
Kim Hyemi was forced to get married with Jeon Jungkook due to her parents business. Hyemi and Jungkook hate each other since young even tho Jungkook...