Freak Shake (The Hollens Book...

By MavelineBelle

Jevan Hollen, son of the billionaire Evan Hollen, was the most popular boy in his highschool. His excellence... More

Introduction
Being The New Girl
Underneath Wings
It Starts With A Smile
Ending The Beginning
Cheer For Us Or Against Us
Get Your Lunch On
Roses Are Red
Only Fools Rush In
Crazy
You Got That Right
Sealed With A Kiss
Tell Me About It
Anger Written In Red
When The Moms Meet
History Has It
The First Argument
When The Pressure Arrives
Certainly
Let's Party
Happy Birthday Jevan
The Last Hold
Without Her
Truth
The Letter
Pop Up, Guess Who?
Night Flight To France
Lost For Words
Meeting Jason
Set The Date
What You Don't Know
What Are Friends For
Too Close For Comfort
Trouble In Paradise
A Wrath and A Secret
The Bedroom Picnic
MamaBear
Red Flag
Blast From The Past
Unexpectedly
All Things Lost
Force To Reckon With
Trail Of Fire
In Your Shoes
Dark to Light
Supposed To Be
Disastrous Dates
Parental Control
The Recovery
Truth and Trust
The Event
Are You Ready
What's Coming ???
From One Hundred To Zero
The Misunderstand-Ring
Confessions Of A Bitch
Additional
Dahlia
Rocks In The Head
Crossing BorderLine
Who Knew
Chip Off The Old Block
Dare The Dream
Come Back
To Have And To Let Go
The Light At The End
Trial
Happy Ever After Does Exist

The Hunt Continues

10.2K 669 182
By MavelineBelle

Blossom's POV

Jevan had been standing at the crib for almost an hour, looking at Dahlia's sleeping form.

"Jevan, she's not going to open her eyes," I told him, sitting up in the bed. I searched for my cellphone to note the time.

Jevan had yet to say another word since telling him there's a possibility that Hunter can be the father. It was heartbreaking to see him treating me silently instead of us talking things out and coming to an understanding.

"I think I should leave now," he spoke up and I caught him wiping tears from the corner of his eyes.

He was hurting.

"Jevan, I'm so sorry," I said to him. He reluctantly smiled a very forceful smile.

He came towards me and planted a kiss on my forehead then he kissed my lips as sweetly as ever.

"No matter what, I love you and that little girl in the crib is my daughter. I don't give a damn about Hunter," he said to me.

Tears of happiness showed up in my eyes which was staring straight at Jevan. I was lost for words so I nodded.

He gave Dahlia a peck before leaving.

____________

The next day, I was discharged from the hospital with my daughter. Jevan picked us up and upon arriving home, he led me to a nursery room he had arranged just for the baby.

She had everything a baby needed.

Including a walk in closet which was loaded with new born to until toddler clothing .

I rested her into the crib and kissed her chubby cheek.

"Jevan, there's something I have to tell you."

"Another heartbreaking news, Blossom?"

"No. Where's Jason by the way?"

"Pooping."

We heard running approaching feet and I knew they belonged to Jason.

"Speaking of the little angel," I said as he showed himself into the nursery.

"Mommy!" he yelled with joy and ran to my legs.

Jevan picked him up and started a tickle fight with him.

"Meet your sister. Her name is Dahlia."

Jason peered into the crib. "I have to share her with mommy?" he asked.

"Yes you do. It's her mommy too."

Jason looked as if he was studying his sister, then he smiled and turned his attention back to his father.

"Daddy, can I have juice please, and can I give some to the baby?" Jason asked.

"Yes to the juice but no to feeding the baby. Only mommy is allowed to do so. Okay?"

He nodded in understanding and they left the room.

*
*

I went into the Master bedroom. I took a shower and changed into a simple dress.

Jevan walked into the room and help me with moisturizing my back.

"Jevan, I'm really sorry. I know how hard this can be and I never meant for something so upsetting to happen. After our weekend in Hawaii, after I got back to Hunter's, he forced himself onto me. It was basically rape because I was fighting him off me but he wouldn't give up."

"Blossom, why didn't you say anything to me or to the damn police? He belongs behind bars!"

"I didn't know what to do. All I wanted was to leave him and get away from being hurt by him over and over again. When that day finally came, I thought I'd just put everything behind me, including the abuse," I explained.

Jevan saw the hurt in my eyes as I spoke. He stepped forward and wrapped me in his arms.

"Baby, it's going to be okay."

My phone rang. A number I've never seen before flashed on the screen.

"Hello," I answered.

"Blossom! My sweet ex!" Hunter's voice said from the other end.

"Why are you calling me!? What do you want?" I angrily spoke.

"You shouldn't be so upset. I don't want you taking that frustration out on my daughter."

"What? How the hell do you know about that?"

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. The Hollens aren't the only powerful people in this city, Blossom. I also have connections in big places. Connections you wouldn't understand. Now, I'm calling you because I want to see my daughter."

"You don't know if she's....."

"SHE'S MINE. NOT JEVAN'S. DON'T MAKE ME UPSET. YOU KNOW WHAT IM CAPABLE OF. I want to see my kid first thing tomorrow!"

He hung up.

"Who was that?" Jevan asked me.

"Hunter. And he wants to see the baby. Tomorrow."

"Hell is going to freeze over before that happens. You're not going anywhere and you're definitely not taking Dahlia to him."

"But Jevan, he could....."

"HE'S NOT HER FATHER. I AM!" he shouted but quickly apologized for his outburst.

I was torn.

____________

The very next morning, Jevan left for work and I was at home with the baby. I was rocking her in the rocking chair, singing lullabies while feeding her.

My phone rang.

"What?" I answered.

"Is that how you're going to talk to me?"

"You don't deserve pleasantries, Hunter. Now, what do you want?"

"I want to see my daughter."

"She might not be yours."

"Don't make me upset. I have the power to take her away from you and you'll never see her again!"

"Fine! Just tell me where because I'm not bringing her to your place."

"Why not? She was conceived there."

I heaved a sigh as the painful memories flooded my mind.

"Okay. I'll text you an address," he finished and hung up.

It was the address of a diner. I got myself and Dahlia dressed and I left to the diner.

Arriving, I carried Dahlia in her carseat went inside the diner. Hunter was already sitting at a table. I sat down and turned a sleeping Dahlia in his direction.

"Meet Dahlia," I sharply said to him.

"Dahlia? What kind of stupid name is that? We'll call her Hunicca."

"Her name is Dahlia."

"Dahlia Saxx," he said. "You know, Blossom. I've been doing some thinking last night. I want you to give me one last chance of loving you and being a real man towards you. We can raise our daughter together and be a family."

"I already have a family. With Jevan," I said, flashing him my engagement ring.

"You think he loves you like I do?"

"No. He loves me way beyond. The things you've done to me, he wouldn't even dream of hurting me. He kisses me when I'm upset and pulls me into his arms when I'm scared. That's what a real man does for his woman. Not abuse her or force her have your baby, you bastard."

Hunter's lips curved until he smirked like the idiot he was. "Blossom, no one is perfect."

"I'm fully aware, but that doesn't mean I have to put up with you. I have a choice now and I've already made it. You can't take me away from Jevan. Hell would freeze over before that happens," I said. I felt a bigger boost in my confidence as I said those words to that shit bag.

"Regardless of your new high horse, you can't change the fact that that's my baby and I'll be apart of your life no matter what."

"That's where you're wrong. It's not a fact. Because before you forced me, I was with Jevan and we had steaming unprotected sex. So, there's a high possibility he's the father."

I watched Hunter's hands balled up and turned white from the rage he was trying to control.

A waitress got me a glass of water and I drank with a smile.

The door to the diner chimed open and Jevan's father walked in. My heart raced as I saw who followed after him.

Hunter caught my reaction and followed my gaze. He smirked even more.

"Don't you dare," I mouthed to Hunter.

"This is going to be fun," he mouthed back.

"HEY JEVAN!" Hunter shouted across the diner.

Jevan's eyes shifted towards the shout and grew dark as the night when he saw me sitting across from Hunter with Dahlia.

Oh God, No.

_____________________

A/N

Ooff!

Please Don't Forget To Vote on the chapter, BelleGang. 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 573 17
High School Love follows 4 teenage friends as they go through the trials and tribulations of love. But when lies, jealousy, and betrayal happen how m...
840 76 30
Bella carter is the new girl. It's her senior year. She's not anti social but she's also not outspoken. Bellas unaware of the rules at her new high s...
4.7M 221K 72
When plain simple nerdy Emma Cole goes to Hollen Tower for an interview she quickly realizes she is out of her league. The women of Hollen Tower are...
15.4M 631K 68
"What happened last night was a mistake. We both had too much to drink and one thing led to another. It was an act of alcohol and nothing more. I don...