Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 48

33.9K 1.4K 53
By ju5ta9url

Tanvi's P.O.V.

When I woke up, my head was a little heavy and my vision was a little fuzzy. My leg was draped over his waist. Well, half of my body was over his. I was unintentionally tracing circles on his shoulder when he turned us around in his sleep and tightened his hold around me.

"Don't do that", he mumbled unconsciously but as my mind was still not functioning well, I didn't hear him at all.

When he opened his eyes, I could just stare at his eyes.

"I said no", he said, I stared as those lips moved but couldn't register anything in my mind.

"Anvi!", He said as he shook me a little.

"Huh?"

"Are you still drugged?"

"Drugged?", I screeched as I sat straight on the bed. He just chuckled and sat up straight. Stretching a little which cause his muscles to flex a little and I think I just died. God it was so hot.

I quickly look elsewhere inorder to avoid me from getting awkward.

"Oh look at you, trying to avoid looking at me when yesterday you wanted to lick these abs", he said as he moved closer.

"W-what? No! Why the hell would I even say that?"

"Oh you were saying that"

"Oh god!", I didn't even remember anything.

"You don't remember anything?", He asked a little sadly. I just shook my head negatively. I didn't remember anything because that part of my memory was blurry. But I knew one thing for sure that I had to apologize to Sanjay.

"You want to even go to Mr. Star yesterday, said they wanted some help with business"

"What? Why would I say that? That doesn't even make sense!", I said as I tugged onto my hair. What else did I do? I didn't confess anything did I?

"What else did I do?"

"Why should I tell you that?", he said smartly before skipping inside the bathroom. Sneaky little bitch!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

The sad part is I remembered everything. I was taking a shower when one by one all the memories become clearer. It's going to be so awkward now that I remember the moment in car. 

The male dog! Him saying those words but thinking that I won't remember it.

"Oh god!", I said as I repeatedly banged my head against the wall.

I knew for sure I'll start acting awkwardly with him now. Why did I do that. I smacked myself a few times as well.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Tanvi, it's okay"

"No really Sanjay I kind off ruined it didn't I?"

"No you didn't! Luckily Arjun took you home before you could do anything", why did he have to mention his name?

"Oh and Tanvi, I have a favour to ask you, I'm going on a business trip tomorrow and mom and dad are going to meet aunt for two days, so-"

"Yeah, I'll stay with Yash don't worry"

"Thanks a lot, and thanks for the unexpected gift as well"

"Welcome", I said and cut the call.

I started packing my bag, well there was nothing much to pack only some essentials because I still had some of my clothes back home. I had a really uneasy feeling when I packed the bag but chose to ignore it.

"I'm home", I heard Arjun from downstairs.

I quickly kept the bags away and pretended to sleep on the bed. Well, it was pretty late anyways.

I heard the bedroom door open.

"Oh, you're asleep", he mumbled and then freshened up. He then lied down on the bed and shifted me so I was facing me.

"What a hectic day it was at work today Anvi, look at you sleeping cutely, I'm happy you don't remember anything, wasn't planning on confessing that way, not even when you're pretending to be asleep", that caused me to open one of my eye.

"Wh-what?"

"Sneaky little human, pretending to be asleep"

"I, urmm"

"Anyways, forget it"

"I have to go back home tomorrow for two days", I said as I stared at him. His face dimmed a little.

"Why? And how will I sleep then?", he asked.

"Try to, hug the pillow or something and all of them are going out for some work so I have to keep Yashvi some company now that she's pregnant as well"

"Well can't she go to her mum's place or something"

"The doctors have told her strictly no travelling, having twins can be a little risky as well, also considering pregnancy complications"

"Oh", he said and closed his eyes. I caressed his cheek with one of my hand.

"It's only for two days Arjun", I said.

"Fine!", he said but his tone was still a little off.

"Acha and what were you talking about the confession thing?"

"N-nothing", the Arjun Malhotra stuttering. Wow! That's a sight to see.

"Tell me!"

"No! It's nothing important"

"Really? So you're going to hide stuff from your wife now?"

"Don't blackmail me into telling you stuff!"

"Pwease", I said while pouting a little.

"No Anvi, I'm not going to tell you now and sleep", he said as he pulled me closer.

"Fine", I grumbled before closing my eyes.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Bye Arjun!", I said as I closed the door and he drove away in the car.

"If you're done staring at the door please help me cook", Yash said.

"Coming, no need to get your panties in a twist"

"Sorry, it's just the pregnancy hormones that make me behave like this"

"It's ok so now what do you want?"

"Seasoning, sauce, cheese..."

After an hour of cooking together we were finally done and I put the pasta and the garlic bread in the plates and took them in the living room where Yash was setting the t.v.

"What are you staring at?", Yash asked me as I stared blankly at the pasta.

"Eat it before it gets cold"

"I, uh-", I don't know why I kept getting this bad nagging feeling. I was a gut feeling. Made me feel uneasy.

"Just eat fast Tan, it's ok, he misses you as well"

"Hey, I'm not-

"Well then finish fast", she scolded me. And like an obedient child I finished the plate and enjoyed the show that was being played.

After Yash had gone inside her room to sleep, I quickly washed the vessels and went inside the living room to spend some more time since I couldn't sleep.

It was around 1 that I got a call from Arjun.

"Hi, did I wake you up?"

"No, I couldn't sleep, so I was just passing time"

"I couldn't sleep either Anvi, just keep talking maybe that'll help me fall asleep"

We spoke for two hours and when I could hear the soft snores, I hung up and hugged the pillow as I slept.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Look at that, you both sleep like babies hugging the pillow", Yash said with a chuckle.

"Shut up!"

"Young love"

"Look at you as if you aren't young"

"Don't forget I'm a month older than you"

"That doesn't matter and don't talk about love"

"What? As if you don't love him"

"I--- I"

"You do don't you?"

"Yes Yash I do"

"But you haven't told him about it"

"Yes", no wonder this lady right here is my best friend. She knows me like the back of her hand.

"Well then what are you waiting for?"

"I---"

"Don't tell me you think he doesn't love you because I'll spank you in the face, he clearly loves you, have you even seen the way in which he looks at you?"

"I know he loves me Yash, I know that"

"Well then what the fuck are you waiting for?"

"I don't know okay, and I don't know why I haven't said it already, god knows what's stopping me from saying those words"

"Because you're scared hun, I get it, I was like that as well, I knew Sanjay since we were fifteen and I confessed my feelings after a month of getting married, so it's ok, but it's better to say it. Then you wake up the next day and you're like "this is the human I love and am madly in love with", it's the best feeling honestly Tan and considering the fact that you're you, I've already called him here today because I know both of you couldn't sleep well last night, if you want you can tell him today, or maybe some other day but don't tell it when it's too late"

"Why don't you become a motivational speaker?"

"Wah! That's all you got from this lecture that I gave you?", She said as she flicked my forehead.

"Ow!  No need to get violent"

"Pregnancy hormones"

"Stop, using that as an excuse won't get you anywhere Yash", I said as I rolled my eyes and got up and left for my room to call him.

"Hi Arjun"

"Hi baby"

"So, wassup?"

"Nothing much, just finishing my work and coming over, you know I couldn't sleep well"

"Yeah, I heard anyways come soon, I'm waiting"

I didn't know if I was going to confess my feeling to him today or not but I just knew that him being here with me will make things a little better. Luckily, I distracted my self a little by reading books and watching movies.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Around 8 when I was cooking dinner, my phone started ringing and it was in the living room.

"Tan! It's him, come fast, I'm no going to answer the call for you", I placed the pizza in the oven and started the timer before attending the call.

"Hello", I said maybe he was stuck in traffic and was informing me incase he was late.

"Yes..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoof whoof!

It's a cliff hanger. No don't kill me, I'll try updating soon.

I didn't update yesterday because I finished reading the book thief and I cried a lot and just couldn't do anything else. It's just a heartbreaking story. But even then I loved the book a lot.

Qndjwnxanxjandnd

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 12.2K 34
Dhruv Malhotra: Business tycoon of India ,CEO of Malhotra & Co... He is the eldest son of the family..Someone who loves his family more than anything...
277K 17.3K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
29.2K 1.5K 35
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other.  FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...
229K 20.8K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...