Fallin' In You (English Ver...

By annazure

"Even if you ask me to let go of everything I have now, I will do it. Without hesitation. Because my life is... More

1. It's over? Or maybe it just started?
2. Dinner
3. Midnight Phone
4. Feeling
5. Osaka
6. Rumor
7. Open
8. JH : "Can I..."
9. Sea ​​and Winter
10. Confused
11. Curiosity
12. Trust
13. Minhyuk's Story
14. JH : "Sleep with me?"
15. That morning
16. Angry
17. Can u move on?
18. Alone
19. Accidental (I)
20. Accidental (II)
21. A Plan
22. Terror?
23. Sudden Date
24. Christmas Eve
25. Americano
26. It's Not Right
27. Riesling and Dolcetto
28. In The Strange Place
29. A Bond Between "Us"
30. 2 0 1 3
31. Choose To Get Involved
32. Put Myself First
33. Suddenly Become a Detective
34. The Start
35. Jonghyun's Action
36. Berries
37. Jungshin Promises
38. Secret Meeting
39. The Offer
40. A Bouquet of Freesia
41. Sunset, kisses and Jungshin
42. Sabotase
43. Guilty Feeling
44. A Deal
45. The Last Thing
46. Endless Night
47. Is This The End?
48. Seventy Two Hours
49. Jungshin Hug
50. J vs J
51. The Progress
52. Getting Broken
53. Honesty
55. Relent
56. Kiss
57. "Lee Seungyeon?"
58. The Best Broken Heart
59. Cuddles
60. Barbeque
61. Goodbye
62. Like a Honeymoon
63. Maldives
Epilogue

54. Love Statement

53 3 5
By annazure

"I often think what if there are four of us who like the same girl. I never thought it really happened now."

Yonghwa looked at Minhyuk, nodded in agreement with what the little eyed man just said, his hand still plucked the guitar with origin.

"My hiatus was interrupted because of them." This time Minhyuk said it as he folded his arms behind his head and leaned more on the sofa in the living room of Jonghyun's house.

Again, Yonghwa only nodded in agreement.

"I will beat Jonghyun hyung if he has to be taken to the hospital due to a hunger strike."

When Yonghwa would nod again, Minhyuk glared annoyed.

"Yyak! Don't you have anything to say, Hyung?"

"What else do I have to say? Everything you say is true."

"Usually Hyung always nags endlessly."

"And usually you always dislike me every time I nag endlessly."

Minhyuk chuckled, "By the way, Jonghyun hyung was sleeping or passed out? Why didn't he wake up earlier?"

"You just look at his room. If he is still sleeping, wake him up, tell him to have dinner."

Minhyuk moved, not to Jonghyun's room, but to the large window that shows the view of the street with colorful lights down there.

"Where do you think Jungshin is now?"

The sound of the original guitar Yonghwa's playing stopped immediately. "I don't want to say this, but most likely Jungshin is meeting Seungyeon." He answered.

"He really raises the flag of war."

Minhyuk's statement just now succeeded in bringing a long silence between the two of them. Busy with each other's thoughts.

"Then what should we do, Hyung?"

Yonghwa sighed heavily. "There is no."

Minhyuk looked away from the outside view, staring at Yonghwa for an explanation.

"We can't do anything because it's a matter of the heart. One of them must be heartened to accept defeat and the only one who can decide the winner is Seungyeon."

"Seungyeon loves Jonghyun hyung, it's very clear. It's just that their relationship was too difficult for her. And coincidentally Jungshin was present in those difficult times." Minhyuk looked away again. "Who would have thought Jungshin turned out to be good at hiding feelings."

"Do you think Jungshin will be able to make Seungyeon look away?"

Yonghwa asked a difficult question. He knew Minhyuk could not answer it, because he himself could not. So for a few moments the question was only answered by silence.

Difficult indeed, for those who already regard each other as family, have to stretch because of the creature named woman.  However, feelings still can never be blamed.

"I don't want to guess."

After saying that Minhyuk walked into Jonghyun's room, without knocking, immediately opened the door wide. His mouth was already open, intending to scream right away, but instead froze in the doorway staring at Jonghyun who apparently wasn't asleep.

Damn. Did Jonghyun hear everything?

Jonghyun was lying on the bed, one arm on his forehead, his eyes open at the ceiling, occasionally flickering weakly. His skin was getting pale, his lips were dry. On the bedside table, the glass of water was still intact, completely untouched.

Minhyuk sighed heavily. Between pity and annoyance. Until when will Jonghyun be like this? Even though it's been almost a week since his meeting with Seungyeon.

***

"So, have you talked?" Asked Jungshin.

His long legs moved back and forth, in accordance with the swinging movements that looked very unsuitable for him to sit on. Seungyeon who was sitting on another swing beside him just answered with a nod.

Currently they are in a children's playground in the quiet Seungyeon's apartment. There are only two of them.

"Then?"

"Then what?" Seungyeon asked back.

"Are both of you back together?"

"No."

Jungshin turned towards her. For a moment fascinated by the strands of Seungyeon's hair in the wind. Her white skin was slightly flushed, maybe because it was cold. Her eyes remain charming even if only illuminated by the dim light. And her lips, Jungshin had to hold his fingers so hard not to touch the red lips without the coloring that always seized the attention.

"What about your heart?"

Seungyeon raised the corner of her lips, smiling. "Maybe someday someone will cure."

"What if that someone is me?"

Silence.

Seungyeon stopped swinging her legs. Her face was downcast, staring at a pair of feet wrapped in white sneakers. Suddenly her tongue was speechless, there were so many things she thought in her head, confused what to say. The shock from Jungshin's question just now made her freeze.

Jungshin patiently waits. Even though right now he's worried that Seungyeon can hear his heartbeat go crazy.

"Why?" After a few minutes of silence, that's all Seungyeon can say.

Jungshin smiled. "I guess, I like you for no reason."

Seungyeon dared to look at Jungshin who was also staring at her and Seungyeon knew, the man was serious. The look in his eyes said everything.

"Maybe it all started with our coincidences." Jungshin reviewed the smile again. "Maybe this sounds cliche to you, but I really feel comfortable spending time with you. Surely you don't believe that I would say, I always look for excuses just to be able to hear your voice and see your face. Somehow, when you secretly succeed  steal my dreams, I like it.

"Then the feeling began to emerge. Caring, wanting to protect and love. Believe me, countless times I deny but my throbbing for you never stops.

"When I succumb to logic and choose to follow my heart, I realize that it turns out I love you."

One by one the chance meetings with Jungshin began to be imagined, in the hospital, in the café and when Jungshin bravely rescued him.

Yes, without Seungyeon knowing, Jungshin is always there for her. The man is like one call away who is always ready when needed. Never complained, always willing to be a place where Seungyeon complained. Although she complained about another man.

If only the situation was different Seungyeon was sure Jungshin would have succeeded in taking her heart. But now, how?

I have no idea.

Seungyeon laughed to herself in her heart.  How can the guy who always be the one call away is Jungshin, not Jonghyun?

"Don't feel burdened to answer it now."

"Sorry..." Seungyeon whispered.

Jungshin shook his head slightly.  "Apologize for what?" He said while chuckling. "Please, don't feel burdened."

Silence again.

Jungshin deliberately gives a long pause for Seungyeon so that the girl can digest his words well. So that Seungyeon can understand her feelings well too and dare to make decisions.

"But, don't you want to tell me something?"  This time Jungshin sounded serious.

Oh, damn it.

Seungyeon's heart suddenly beat fast.  Nervous. Is Jungshin actually a psychic? Or is it only Seungyeon who isn't good at hiding things?

"About what?" Seungyeon pretended not to understand.

Jungshin shrugged, "Anything. Maybe, about your meeting with Jisoo?"

Well, it looks like Jungshin is psychic.

"How did you know I met her?"

"From our other coincidences."

Seungyeon frowned in confusion, the expression of Jungshin's love was momentarily distracted. She looked at the man with a questionful expression.

Then, Jungshin reached into his jacket pocket, took out a white OTP that Seungyeon was very familiar with.

"You dropped this in my car." Jungshin explained while handing over the OTP.  "Sorry I was presumptuous about seeing its contents."

Seungyeon looked at the small object that is now in her hand, she deserves to look for nothing. Thank God Jungshin found it. But, she owes an explanation to him.

"You promised to tell me everything, in case you forget." Jungshin winked funny.

Jungshin's relaxed and cheerful disposition must inevitably have to admit Seungyeon makes it easier to be comfortable when compared to Yonghwa or Minhyuk.

"I have never forgotten that promise."  Seungyeon said firmly.

"Then why didn't you tell me this?"

This time, Seungyeon shrugged. "I can't take risks. Oppa listens to all my conversations with Jisoo, right? I can't let Oppa get scandalous because of me, CNBLUE will be affected." Seungyeon clearly explained at length.

Jungshin nodded in understanding. "Your family too."

"Ya."

"But, do you feel like you're having an affair with me? Every time we meet?"

It took Seungyeon a few minutes to answer, after thinking a lot of words, she just answered, "No."

Jungshin looked at her again, asking for more explanation.

"Because I never expected Oppa's feelings for me to turn out like... This."

Smiling, Jungshin reached out to let his fingers touch Seungyeon's strands of hair.  Spruce it behind her ears, just like Jonghyun always does.

Ah, Jonghyun.

That man.

Lee Jonghyun.

What is he doing right now?

"Sorry that I wasn't there for you at the time." Jungshin said softly.

Since knowing the reality and the reason Seungyeon decided on Jonghyun, Jungshin was constantly haunted by guilt for letting Seungyeon face Jisoo alone even though he had promised to always help him.

What Jisoo has done is more than just terror. The thought of Seungyeon meeting her alone made Jungshin both amazed and angry.

Angered at Jisoo and all her actions.

"I told you not to feel burdened. Even though, I was waiting for an answer."

Jungshin looked at his watch, ten o'clock at night. Without letting Seungyeon make a sound again, Jungshin moved from the small swing and extended his right hand.

"Let me take you to the top. I can't let a girl still wander at night." He said in a funny tone.

Seungyeon rolled her eyes, annoyed, but then chuckled a little. Wait, she stared at Jungshin's hand which was still outstretched. After arguing with her own heart Seungyeon accepted that helping hand.

Warm.

Hand in hand, they both returned to Seungyeon's apartment building. Jungshin really drove her to the front door.

After Jungshin's return, Seungyeon still stood leaning behind the door. She just realized, as long as she talked with Jungshin earlier, for the first time, even for a while, Seungyeon forgot her heartache.

Forget about Jonghyun.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 35.1K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ π•Šπ”Όβ„π•€π”Όπ•Š ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕕 π•€π• π•žπ•–π• π•Ÿπ•– π•₯𝕠 π•₯𝕖𝕝𝕝...
58.5K 3.4K 47
"I'm married Jungkook!" "Well I know, and I don't give two fucks about it." In the dazzling expanse of Seoul, Kim Taehyung, a luminary in the world o...
7.3K 206 26
Taehyung hates Jungkook. He's gay and ruins his life. But then he accidentally got drunk on a party and apparently had the best night of his life. Wh...
31.1K 1.7K 73
"So you're telling me all this time you had no feelings for me? Are you fucking kidding me?" "Seeing the affect I had on you drove me crazy to ruin y...