Siblings at the Chocolate Fac...

By Goldenbellslight

[OC insert] Charlie is an ordinary boy who lives with his family. But when he had found the last golden ticke... More

(A/N)
Chapter 1: The Bucket Family
Chapter 2: Golden Tickets
Chapter 3: Miracles
Chapter 4: Mr. Willy Wonka
Chapter 5: The Chocolate Room and Oompa-Loompas
Chapter 6: Augustus Gloop
Chapter 7: Boat Ride
Chapter 9: Veruca Salt
Chapter 10: The Glass Elevator
Chapter 11: Mike Teavee
Chapter 12: The Heirs
Chapter 13: Family (END)

Chapter 8: Violet Beauregarde

3.1K 57 12
By Goldenbellslight

We entered the room and there were odd machines all around the room, it was making gum and candy. The Oompa-Loompas in this room were in black suits instead of red. 

Mr. Wonka stood in front of us, I was standing behind Charlie as we stood in front of the tour. "Now, this is the most important room in the entire factory. Now, everyone, enjoy yourselves, but just don't touch anything. 'Kay? Go on, scoot."

Violet went first, followed by Mike and his father. As they ran to the pot the gums were dropping into the pot and Oompa-Loompas was swimming as he got the gum. "Hey, Mr. Wonka, what's this?"

Mr. Wonka then turned in Violet's direction and looked at the machine. "Oh! Let me show you."

Oompa Loompas then handed him the red ball to him. "Thank you." 

He then walked in front of the crowd and showed it. "These are Everlasting Gobstoppers. They're for children who are given very little allowance money. You can suck on it all year, and it'll never get any smaller! Isn't that neat?"

"Wow, that's interesting." I thought. 

"It's like gum." Violet said. 

Mr. Wonka then corrected it for her. "No. Gum is for chewing. And if you tried chewing one of these Gobstoppers... you'd break all your little teeth off. But they sure do taste terrific." 

He then walked out as Charlie and I followed him when Mr. Wonka sensed someone following him, he turned to the others as he whispered to me. "How many candies did you eat per year?"

"Not much, Mr. Wonka. We don't have much money." I replied. 

"Then if you don't mind about it, Can I give it to you?"

"Really, but why me?" I questioned. 

"Yes, because I saw you staring at it when I talked about it." He then gave the Gobstopper to me as he walked in the other direction. 

"And this is Hair Toffee. You suck down one of these boogers, and in exactly half an hour, a brand-new crop of hair will start growing out all over the top of your little nogging. And a mustache, and beard!"

"Who wants a beard?" Mike asked bored.

"Well... beatniks, for one. Folk singers and motorbike riders." I then saw Violet and Veruca looking at each other briefly. "You know, all those hip, jazzy, super-cool, neat, keen, and groovy cats. It's in the fridge, daddy-o. Are you hep to the jive? Can you dig what I'm laying down? I knew you that you could. Slide me some skin, soul brother." 

He reached his hand to Mike but Mike just stood still. Mr. Wonka then took it back as he continued. "Unfortunately, the mixture isn't quite right yet. Because an Oompa-Loompas tried some yesterday and, well, he--"

he paused as the Oompa Loompas that he told us about walked to him. His hair was covered over his body and reached the floor. 

"How are you today?" Mr. Wonka asked him, he gave him two thumbs up. 

"You look great!" He added awkwardly.

.

.

.

We then arrived at the other machine as the Oompa-Loompas dropped something on the pipe. 

Mr. Wonka walked to the lever as he said, "Watch this." 

He then pulled the lever down as the machine started up with loud sounds of alarms. We then saw the liquid inside bubbling loudly, as the long metal object unfolded itself, and at the very end, a small stick of gum came out. Violet took the gum and held it in her hand.

"You mean that's it?" Mike asked with an annoyed voice. 

"Do you even know what 'it' is?" Mr. Wonka questioned.

"It's gum." Violet answered. 

"Yeah. It's a stick of the most amazing and sensational gum in the whole universe. Know why? Know why?"

Everyone stood silent as they all looked up to him. 

"Because this gum is a full three-course dinner all by itself." He chuckled as he finished. 

Everyone stayed silent then Mr. Salt asked him, "Why would anyone want that?"

Mr. Wonka paused before he grabbed the cards that we saw from the beginning, as he found the right card, he started to read. "It will be the end of all kitchens and all cooking. Just a little strip of Wonka's magic chewing gum and that is all you will... ever need at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This piece of gum happens to be Tomato soup, Roast beef, and blueberry pie."

"It sounds great!" I stated. 

"It sounds weird." Veruca said.

"It sounds like my kind of gum." Violet spoke as she took her gum and put it on her ear. 

"I-I'd rather you didn't, there are still one or two things that are--" Mr. Wonka tried to warn her but Violet cut her off. 

"I'm the world record holder in chewing gum, I'm not afraid of anything." She said and stuck the gum into her mouth.

"How is it, honey?" Her mother asked her. 

"It's amazing! Tomato soup, I can feel it running down my throat!" She answered in excitement.

"Yeah, spit it out."

"Violet, I think you'd better--" I have been cut off as she suddenly gasped. 

"It's changing... Roast beef, with baked potato. Crispy skin and butter!" Mr. Wonka and I both furrowed. 

"Keep chewing, kiddo. My little girl's gonna be the first person in the world to have a chewing gum meal." Veruca eyed her slightly jealously.

"Yeah. I'm just a little concerned about the--" Mr. Wonka was cut off again by Violet. 

"Blueberry pie and ice cream!"

"... That part." Mr. Wonka added nervously.

"What's happening to her nose?" Veruca asked. Everyone looked and saw the tip of Violet's nose slowly becoming a dark shade of blue and purple. 

"It's turning blue..." Mr. Salt said with a scared look.

Mrs. Bearegarde turned her daughter to see clearly. "Your whole nose has gone purple..."

"What do you mean?" Violet touched her nose in confusion. 

"Violet, you're turning violet!" Violet's eyes widened as her mother exclaimed, she turned to Mr. Wonka. "What's happening?!"

"Well, I told you I hadn't quite got it right because it goes a little funny when it gets to the dessert." Mr. Wonka narrowed his eyes in fear as the purple covered Violet's face. "It's the blueberry pie that does it..." I saw that Veruca looked at Violet with a smirk evilly. 

"I'm terribly sorry..." Mr. Wonka apologized before he ducked down. 

Violet looked at her hands as the purple went over her hair and hands. Everyone including Mrs. Beauregarde stepped back from her. "Mother? What's happening to me?" As the purple covered her body and her clothes, her stomach became bloat.

"She's swelling up!" I said as she still watching her. 

"Like a blueberry!" Charlie added.

Mr. Wonka's head popped a little as Violet became swelling and only her head, hands, and feet appeared.

Mrs. Beauregarde looked at her daughter with shock, Mr. Wonka appeared behind her and said, making her flinch. "I've tried it on, like, twenty Oompa-Loompas, and each one ended up as a blueberry. It's just weird." He chuckled slightly at the end. 

"But I can't have a blueberry as a daughter. How is she supposed to compete?!"

"What?! Does she care about her daughter or just the competition?" I said in my head as I looked at her in disbelief. 

"You could put her in a country fair." Veruca suggested to her, Mr. Wonka chuckled but when he saw Mrs. Beauregarde's mad face, both of their smiles vanished.

Suddenly, the music started playing from the machines, and Oompa-Loompas walked out of the smoke, as they started to sing.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Mr. Wonka started to dance as I nodded my hand to the beat.

"Listen close, and listen hard. To the tale of Violet Beauregarde."

The Oompa-Loompas on top dancing with the song. 

"This gentle girl, she sees no wrong..."

"In chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing..."

Mrs. Beauregarde's face was still mad as she looked at Oompa-Loompas.

"... Chewing, chewing all day long. Chewing, chewing all day long. Chewing, chewing all day long. Chewing, chewing all day long."

The Oompa-Loompas who were standing on the ground began to push Violet as the others were jumping on her and dancing. 

"She goes on chewing till, at last."

"Her chewing muscles grow so fast, And from her face, her giant chin sticks out just like a violin."

"Chewing, chewing all day long. Chewing, chewing all day long. Chewing, chewing all day long."

Oompa-Loompas jumped and the last one stood and balanced on their shoulder.

"For years and years, she chews away, her jaws get stronger every day."

Violet screamed as her face banged on the floor.

"And with one great, tremendous chew..."

The Oompa-Loompas popped out of the pot of Gobstoppers.

"They bite the poor girl's tongue in two, and that is why we try so hard, to save Miss Violet Beauregarde."

"Chewing, chewing all day long. Chewing, chewing all day long. Chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing. Chewing, chewing all day long."

The Oompa-Loompas got back to their stations and the Oompa-Loompas pushed Violet continuing to escort her to the gate. 

Mrs. Beauregarde stood and looked at him with a very angry and mad face. Mr. Wonka who was still dancing stopped abruptly as he commanded Oompa-Loompas. "I want you to roll Miss. Beauregarde into the boat and take her along to the juicing room at once, 'kay?" The Oompa-Loompas crossed his arms like the others.

"The Juicing Room? What are they gonna do to her there?" Mrs. Beauregarde asked worriedly. 

"They're gonna squeeze her. Like a pimple." Mr. Wonka replied. "We gotta squeeze all that juice out of her immediately."

Mrs.Beauregarde then ran to her daughter as her daughter called for help. she then pushed to the boat with the Oompa-Loompas.

Mr. Wonka then turned to us all and said, "Come on, let's boogie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

616K 14.6K 48
Rosalie Bucket is the eldest child of the Bucket family. She works hard, serving as a waitress at a small restaurant, to help support her poor family...
10.7K 211 12
This story is based on Charlie and the Chocolate factory Follows with a girl name Ruth Angel and a kid she knew since he was a baby name Charles Buck...
63.3K 984 19
When the bucket family finds out that Willy Wonka is holding a contest, Samantha Bucket tries her hardest to find her younger brother Charlie a Golde...
30.6K 531 22
Emma is Charlie's aunt who loves Chocolate just like her nephew. When Willy Wonka let 5 kids come to his factory what will happen between Willy and E...